Messiah Complex
(3): Tatl and Tael , Lovebird , schadd_
RightKnight
(1): SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Tatl and Tael
(1): Dunnstral

Not Voting
(4): EzekelRAGE, Eragon , RightKnight , ceejayvinoya
With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.
D1 will end on Saturday October 20th at 1pm or in (expired on 2018-10-20 13:00:00)

Mod Notes:

EzekelRAGE is being replaced.

In post 973, RightKnight wrote:
Castle Head V/LA until tbd I was rear ended and dealing with that
Noted! I hope all is well and everyone is safe! <3
Last edited by Aristophanes on Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Messiah Complex »

I'm trying to sync up with desp right now, but we are on opposite schedules for a day or so. I should be able to nail him down tomorrow sometime and Ill be around all weekend.

Which head of TnT keeps calling us charismatic? I think ive seen you say that twice now. What does that even mean and why is that something you have never used to describe me before?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 971, Lovebird wrote:
In post 970, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 952, Lovebird wrote:Btw, I think it's mistake to townread Kokichi looking back. Is faking lie detector really that towny? Really nothing else besides that.
Ok then what's scummy about me
This pop in right now. Your vote on me. You were "testing" maria, but never seem to come to a conclusion or say anything about what you got out of the test :o. You haven't done anything except the voodoo and the "test" and sheep onto me
Sorry for checking in after work. And i think I stated how I feel on maria. I voted her. So I think she could be scum. Anything else?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Hey everyone.
It has come to my attention that there has been some personal animosity in this game. I'm sorry about being late to the draw on this!

Please try not to bring outside influences into the game at hand! It is technically (though almost unenforcably) against the rules and it makes for a toxic game environment.

If issues persist between players on a personal level which disrupts regular gameplay, I will be forced to replace all slots involved. I really don't want to have to do this, so please try to get along!

I respect all players in the current brawl a great bit and I love having you in this game! It would be a shame if I'd have to take further action on this :(

I'm not saying you have to like each other, just try to play nicely and fairly! This is supposed to be fun!

Sorry for this interruption. Just, like, be respectful. Alright?
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 896, Tatl and Tael wrote:@Maria why are you sheeping kokichi instead of me?
I'm not. I scumread Lovebird it's not sheeping.
My MC vote was legit just sheeping
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

Would srsly pay for rightkinght and TT to shut up and go away for 2 days so the thread could breathe
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 980, MariaR wrote:Would srsly pay for rightkinght and TT to shut up and go away for 2 days so the thread could breathe
At least, you’re not caught in the middle of this insanity. :/
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 968, Tatl and Tael wrote:That's keychain's tone and its not an attempt to be smug, it's the way that she comes across / is.
Poorly worded sure but this isn't about you trusting my reads or w/e, this is about mathblade not playing the game in the manner that she has played games with me in the past.
Her saying that we’re lucky to “survive” reads megascummy to me. Unless your slot is some kind of dayvig, it makes 0 sense.

~ Checkmate
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 975, Aristophanes wrote:
VC 1.5
Lovebird
(4): Wisdom , Messiah Complex , MariaR , Kokichi Oma
Messiah Complex
(3): Tatl and Tael , Lovebird , schadd_
RightKnight
(1): SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Tatl and Tael
(1): Dunnstral

Not Voting
(4): EzekelRAGE, Eragon , RightKnight , ceejayvinoya
With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.
D1 will end on Saturday October 20th at 1pm or in (expired on 2018-10-20 13:00:00)

Mod Notes:

EzekelRAGE is being replaced.

Noted! I hope all is well and everyone is safe! <3
Our entire POE is on MC, so likely at least one of them is wrong. Rn, I think Schaad - T&T - Lovebird.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 497, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 425, RightKnight wrote:
In post 423, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:I do not desire to vote for RightKnight since if Raybells is BIASED on his read then I do not want to instigate a fight by FANNING the wagon’s flames. If my reasoning about Checkmate townposting is WRONG (which it could be IF Checkmate is nancy), then I am confident Raybells can explain how Castle is SCUMPOSTING! ^_^
This was supposed to be a secret hydra so I get better at different things and I have work holiday stuff.

However that doesn’t look to be the chance with how many people are theorizing who I am.

I, Castle am MathBlade.

I suspect the RC/Key hydra of being scum. However I do not have the time nor energy to demonstrate such and any time I do RC turns toxic. Hell RC turns toxic based on strategy sometimes. I just kinda don’t want that.

I am about to go to urgent care. I am sorry for my inactivity to this game.

In regards to 396 I can’t speak to Checkmate’s thoughts. For myself I generally like having class info or flavor info on hand so that way if someone claims something like I am a fighter without magic. Then says they cast fireball I would go, really? We didn’t talk about each post ceejay

~~Math
Well if you didn't post it I'm not asking you. Let your partner answer sheeeesh.

Of course he would post that and just go away. Sigh.

What a terrific answer.
???
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 889, ceejayvinoya wrote:Why is lovebird not lynched yet ughhh
In post 897, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 890, Tatl and Tael wrote:Ceejay you saw my reads in the newbie sheep me on MC please
I'll think on it.
My early townreads are usually right tho...
In post 904, ceejayvinoya wrote:UNVOTE: Lovebird

I need to do some reading
How do you progress to why isn’t LB lynched yet to unvoting them?
~ Alan Watts
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Didn't notice that sequence from ceejay before, went to iso him and he seems mega scummy to me:

-Posts things for himself "for later" which he's clearly not going to talk about again
-Says he'll "consider" stuff and then never talks about it again
-Engages in discussion about Kokichi's voodoo without really talking about much else at the time
-I'm not getting the impression that ceejay would actually go back and do some reading, that looks like an excuse to unvote for whatever reason

VOTE: ceejayvinoya
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 986, Dunnstral wrote:Didn't notice that sequence from ceejay before, went to iso him and he seems mega scummy to me:

-Posts things for himself "for later" which he's clearly not going to talk about again
-Says he'll "consider" stuff and then never talks about it again
-Engages in discussion about Kokichi's voodoo without really talking about much else at the time
-I'm not getting the impression that ceejay would actually go back and do some reading, that looks like an excuse to unvote for whatever reason

VOTE: ceejayvinoya
I know whenever a player says anything to the effect of why isn’t player X lynched yet or it should of already happened yesterday, it majorly pings me. Why? Because town is usually in no hurry, in order to avoid a mislynch but scum is of course, in a hurry because they do want one.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 523, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 521, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:For the purpose of the record, in my only game with Lovebird she was the D1 mislynch that I hard-drove since because she gave bad reasoning to scumread someone whom I was hard townreading... So IF her laconic THOUGHT PROCESS is your only reason to scumread her you should probably nuance your prospective or reevaulate first since because we were able to manipulate JUST that to easily lynch her.
I'll consider this
In post 889, ceejayvinoya wrote:Why is lovebird not lynched yet ughhh
But clearly you’re not doing that. Saske flat out told you how he as scum managed to secure a LB mislynch.

I don’t see a sincere town process here.

VOTE: ceejayvinova
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by RightKnight »

I just ISO’d ceejay in one of his town games. He was very hestitant in his reads. More notably, there weren’t any contradictions in it and he certainly was never hard pushing anyone.

~CM
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by RightKnight »

~ Alan Watts
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Wisdom »

ceejay is always scummy
Dont try to meta him off single games
Just stay on lovebird
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:44 pm

Post by Tatl and Tael »

In post 967, RightKnight wrote:And Keychain’s gotcha type posts on me for really dumb reasons - combined with the infuriating smugness aren’t helping matters any. :roll:
Sorry for smugness.
Hope you're okay.

-Key
Tatl || Tael
Don't speak out of line! Stupid fairy!!!
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:41 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 512, Lovebird wrote:
In post 412, ceejayvinoya wrote:Yeah Messiah's posts about Lovebird's shading looks about right to me. Like Lovebird calls posts scummy and that's it.

I think my vote stays on Lovebird
That's not what shading is. How is calling something scummy "shade"? It's just calling something scummy. Wtf? Isn't shade meant to be not taking a position?
In post 422, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:So basically I’m townread Schadd againa and I liked Ceejay’s last posts so I could go here! Lovebird you should ANSWER my question about Formerfish when you acquire the capability!
What question?
Calling something scummy is exactly what shading is.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:46 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 992, Tatl and Tael wrote:
In post 967, RightKnight wrote:And Keychain’s gotcha type posts on me for really dumb reasons - combined with the infuriating smugness aren’t helping matters any. :roll:
Sorry for smugness.
Hope you're okay.

-Key
From what I understand, he’ll be okay but he’s been pretty banged up and in a great deal of pain. I’m sure, he really appreciates your kind words though.

~ Nancy
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:02 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 991, Wisdom wrote:ceejay is always scummy
Dont try to meta him off single games
Just stay on lovebird
I heard that Lovebird is always scummy too. Why is LB scum here and ceejay not?

~ Checkmate
~ Alan Watts
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:16 am

Post by Wisdom »

idk about lovebird, ive only played one game with her
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:28 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 996, Wisdom wrote:idk about lovebird, ive only played one game with her
I’m just wonder if she’s easy mislynchbait in this game. I’m definitely not tr her but not convinced she’s scum either. \_0_/
~ Alan Watts
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I say lynch lovebird
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:19 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 997, RightKnight wrote:
In post 996, Wisdom wrote:idk about lovebird, ive only played one game with her
I’m just wonder if she’s easy mislynchbait in this game. I’m definitely not tr her but not convinced she’s scum either. \_0_/
Simyk said earlier that she's easy mislynch
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”