pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by schadd_ »

tael i would appreciate it if you privately tried to guess who my secret other scumread is and wrote it down on a piece of paper
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis »

In post 1224, Tatl and Tael wrote:Less comparisons to direct meta and more... I don't feel like anything you have said has made me vibe you town
I get that - I'm just really fucking off this game?

Like I know exactly what you're expecting of me as town and I think PYP is me trying to emulate that and is proof I can try to emulate it (or at least how I think I emulate it)

I just don't have any WIM for the lack of the better term when I think people usually expect me to have a shitload of it as town (and I usually do!). It's hard to link a game in recent memory where i had this little wim as town (it happened in the scumgame you're referring to, it happened in another scumgame i know you've seen, but those had obvious circumstances where it makes sense for me to feel drained and the latter also had irl shit going on. Playing scum isn't hard for me, and I wouldn't lose motivation just because I would expect you to scumread me because then my focus of the game becomes throwing off associatives and getting bussed. I don't roll over and do nothing like I basically have been this game besides getting annoyed at Math/Nancy) but it happens and I absolutely have been suspected by people who know me for it.

I broke character anyway because I was starting to think that this table was having trouble parsing me correctly as a result of my character - that doesn't matter to scum!me because it's not really going to help me dodge rope.
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

"I have long since closed my eyes. My only goal is in the darkness." - Saske
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1217, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1211, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1199, Messiah Complex wrote:
In post 1193, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1192, Tatl and Tael wrote:that's really not the same as you being good at scum it was referring to you being jovial and friendly as opposed to trying to hunt scum.
This is basically why I stopped townreading messiah yeah - his initial posts were ok and I thought some of the things he pushed his first set of posts were believable thoughts but i don't get why that just fizzles out as the hydra gets less active. Real life happens but you don't stop scumhunting just because of that.
I will probably get around to posting something more significant later, there are a few things I want to reread and see if things have settled for me. I know what you mean about my activity. I was pretty jazzed that this game was starting because of what had happened with the games before. I came out with a bang because of that and then expected to be able to keep up the pace, but scheduling conflicts and Desp having trouble getting into the game left the posting on my shoulders for the most part, and I do have a lot of shit going on myself, which is why I was really looking forward to having him there as well. We talked tonight though and have a better understanding of where the other is.

I really dgaf if this sounds like an excuse, it just is what it is. Thats why our days last as long as they do and we are able to pop in and out. I will do a full catch up post and will try to answer the questions about the composition of our wagon. Is it still just 3 votes strong? Love, TnT and Schadd right?
then I kind of find that hard that to believe if you just commented on a recent post of mine? like surely if you noticed that while skimming down to post then you noticed a white vote?

i hate reasoning like this and dont really want it to influence my read but like that is kind of weird selective reading
gamma did that
Tatl and Tael wrote:like if i were to lynch on reads alone i'd want to lynch simyk but i also don't want to lynch them for reasons lol
im sure she can bend over more seductively than i can
I did what
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Messiah Complex »

@ rc why do you want to lynch gamma? his replace in looks town to me

@ wis in a scumbird world who else is scum?

@ kokichi how many people can you voodoo a day?
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by schadd_ »

u looked at recent posts while doing a catchup but i actually dunno if that is waht she was saying

i think it has gotten to an hour where i can no longer parse mafia posts that are more than a parargeraph long
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by schadd_ »

@1227
free darius mccollum

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Eragon and dunn is my quick guess
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:56 pm

messiah out of curiosity have you played with gamma before

pedit: thats not what im saying no - like if he scrolled down to find that post (which he has to since it was the latest post at the time he wrote that) then i'm shocked he missed a vote since they're designed to stand out

maybe he's just scrolling really quickly, i dont know. it's a dumb reason to scumread him and that's why i'm not pushing it but it's on my mind
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Messiah Complex »

i've played with gamma quite a bit ya

@wis eragon is interesting, is that new or did you just chose not to voice it when people were townreading them?
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:00 pm

ok cool

was worried townreading gamma on a first take was Odd but if you're familiar with him it's moot

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Wisdom »

nah ive been null on him but he does make sense with lovebird so
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:06 pm

fwiw im probably going to throw away like all my reads besides the messiah wagon being town and maybe like ceejay because i feel like everything about how im approaching this game has been garbage

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1233, Messiah Complex wrote:i've played with gamma quite a bit ya

@wis eragon is interesting, is that new or did you just chose not to voice it when people were townreading them?
Yeah, I’ve played with both heads a bit, and had a game with the hydra in the past
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1179, Eragon wrote:Ignorith thy progeth.

I did some thinking on kiki’s Role, there was probosbly some hidden effect that people don’t know about

He “voodoo” maria, which is shown to count
He pushes Maria to say if they’re town, specifically using “yes, or yeah” instead of anything else that also means yes
He pushed it even after Maria said ye, which obviously means “yes” so there has to be something specific
And then he says it was a reaction test...

This is probably scum here
In post 1141, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1113, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:i mean the mod like clearly noted it so it probably actually does something it's just not a lie detector which was kind of obvious anyway
I hope one of you or Maria doesnt wake up dead tomorrow. :/
In post 1146, Kokichi Oma wrote:By the way. Dont target me with any night actions tonight.
In post 1148, Kokichi Oma wrote:I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to anyone.

Nah, this doesn’t sound like something scum would say.
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1182, MariaR wrote:
In post 1172, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1068, MariaR wrote:
In post 1066, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:My reads aren't normal since because I'm struggling to find a foothold in this game that is pretty obv.

AND based on past games "feels like you have an agenda" doesn't mean anything unless you can point to WHAT that means specifically
This implies in our past game it's been obv you have an agenda and I disagree. For someone with the most posts and a lot of them being quite "wordy" for lack of better vocab atm I find it hard that you have almost no foot hold in this game
In post 1067, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1060, MariaR wrote:I keep telling myself that I don't need to resolve right because they're either gonna get killed or lynched without me having to do anything.
Prob wishful thinking
:shifty:

I don’t understand this post. This implies you don’t really care about our alignment and haven’t formed any thoughts on it - one way or the other.

Correct.
And how would we get killed Maria, by Nk or vig? I don’t know if you’re actually scum here but that post I voted you for, is as anti-town af.
If you're town prob NK.
If you're scum I expect you to be caught by day 3. Your fighting with RC has made me lose any interest in your slot.
Don't really give a f if you see it as anti town for me to not want to read you.

Maybe if Math comes back because Math <3
Why do you think we’d be NK’d Maria? And I’m not fighting with RC. :? That Math half pocket is definitely interesting.

I think I’ll be keeping my vote, exactly where it is. :]
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay yeah that’s a bit gross from MariaR
<Embrace The Void>

RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1184, MariaR wrote:we can deal with Kokichi later. I don't really trust or know what happened but lovebird is scum
You sound really sure about that. Based on? So yeah, we should definitely trust reads from a player that refuses to read the entire playerbase and wants a slot they have no read on to die. Okay. :lol:
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1207, schadd_ wrote:open letter 2 no one in pqrticular i promise i am a VERY good vanity wagon to initiqte at this moment of the game (benfs over seductively)
Why do you want a vanity wagon on you? I’m sincerely hoping my Maria wagon doesn’t remain one. If Maria is scum here, good chance she gets to endgame and I really think she could be.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1216, Tatl and Tael wrote:ftr a lot of that is like i feel like you've interacted with MC like partners??

i'm also kinda interested in lynching gamma emerald but idk
Why do you want to lynch Gamma?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1219, Tatl and Tael wrote:ok simyk im gonna do proper meta on you and get a better read on you but only because i'm a nice person
schadd im sry but i have no interest in voting you in spite of you seductive bending over
lmao
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1225, schadd_ wrote:tael i would appreciate it if you privately tried to guess who my secret other scumread is and
wrote it down on a piece of paper
Is this some DnD thing?

Why do you want it kept secret?

*Bookmarking this post for Math*
~ Alan Watts
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:01 pm

gonna go ahead and say it but schadd knows nothing about d&d as far as im aware lol

RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1240, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay yeah that’s a bit gross from MariaR
Sheep me?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1246, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:gonna go ahead and say it but schadd knows nothing about d&d as far as im aware lol
What do you think the whole paper thing is about and why is he is eager to be a vanity wagon?
~ Alan Watts
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Wisdom »

i wrote down who I think it is

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”