Overkill 1: Serenity/Firefly (GAME OVER)

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 2497, Jingle wrote:I’m intentionally not leading wagons today as is my right as a claimed mason.

I won’t stop you though and may or may not give you my vote if you go there.
Speaking of this.

You do not have a right ot lead any wagons until 1) your partner explicitly confirms the masonry, and 2) one of you flips as town mason.

Until then, you're just as likely to be ballsy scum as town.

JS.

Like, two games ago Drixx and I won as quasi-scum via claiming mason with our scum partner.

Note, I do not want you to claim etc. I'm just reminding everyone that such claims should not be accepted as truth until there is a flip to support it. I get why you wouldn't want to expose the partner as an actual mason, so I don't want that to happen, but scum fake claiming would do the same.

-Cerb

pedit: Bujaber, it is literally impossible for your flip to prove us wrong on ANYTHING. I don't even have a position on you. The only thing your flip would do is let us know if what Jingle, and Chara, and others it seems, is universal. If it's not, which we don't expect it to be, that doesn't mean it's not something that could be used to confirm some individuals, which was the point. ^^
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:25 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 2496, BuJaber wrote:If you still think you have a point once of us is too stupid to continue talking about this. I'm happy dying in exchange for a promise gou'll move on to better discussions.
I'm not trying to be mean here.. our disagreement is on skmething factual we can't both be right so once of us is definitely misunderstanding something.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Jingle »

Can we just all agree that I’m wash, even if A50 accidentally flips me as Zoe? I needs me some little plastic dinosaurs.
This is a Parachute.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:28 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 2500, Reasonably Rational wrote:pedit: Bujaber, it is literally impossible for your flip to prove us wrong on ANYTHING. I don't even have a position on you. The only thing your flip would do is let us know if what Jingle, and Chara, and others it seems, is universal. If it's not, which we don't expect it to be, that doesn't mean it's not something that could be used to confirm some individuals, which was the point. ^^

Fine if this is true then I don't understand your entire flicker thing so I'll stop talking about it.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:31 am

In post 2502, Jingle wrote:Can we just all agree that I’m wash, even if A50 accidentally flips me as Zoe? I needs me some little plastic dinosaurs.
Done.
In post 2503, BuJaber wrote:
In post 2500, Reasonably Rational wrote:pedit: Bujaber, it is literally impossible for your flip to prove us wrong on ANYTHING. I don't even have a position on you. The only thing your flip would do is let us know if what Jingle, and Chara, and others it seems, is universal. If it's not, which we don't expect it to be, that doesn't mean it's not something that could be used to confirm some individuals, which was the point. ^^

Fine if this is true then I don't understand your entire flicker thing so I'll stop talking about it.
Also, just to be clear, I'm not trying to be an ass here. I know our interactions have been more antagonistic than I'd like, at least. Even if we're not on the same side, I still want us to all have fun, and hell, again, even if we're not on the same side this game is like 99% multiball, so you could still help us find the other bad guys. :P

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2494, Jingle wrote:And Chara, its actually not possible to make use of this post townflip, which is the point of deciding today.
and this shows you've made a fundamentally incorrect assumption, which is why we can't use it yet anyway.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2492, Reasonably Rational wrote:So I guess we'll wait a bit and let folks check in and decide if they want to do anything with it. If not, I'm personally happy to divulge what we've got. At this point, I can't imagine any town seriously having any doubts about us which means we're probably going to be killed off because I misplayed.
don't reveal it, you've already obvtowned.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:40 am

Post by BuJaber »

@RR - you're not coming off as an ass don't worry. You just don't get me and I'm not enjoying playing/talking mafia with you. Other topics sure anytime outside the game :)
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:42 am

In post 2507, BuJaber wrote:@RR - you're not coming off as an ass don't worry. You just don't get me and I'm not enjoying playing/talking mafia with you. Other topics sure anytime outside the game :)
After the game I'd appreciate a candid conversation with you about what we're not getting/how we can better get you, so things aren't like this in the future. I don't want anyone to not enjoy playing mafia with me.

If you'd rather not I understand.

Anyways, back to game stuff.
-Cerb
Show

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Chara »

i really doubt the entire game can be flavour-gamed with the information we have here. i think Almost is a better mod than that.
i
also
believe that anti-town factions potentially have enough power to overcome any confirmations we try to put in.

that said, i think flavour is part of this game. to the point that i've actually been looking into it even though i said i did not. those of you who are town and actually know a lot about the movie/series, please continue using that, because your analysis will surely be more informed than mine is.

pedit: and also i don't want to lynch BuJaber because i don't think his flip will tell us too much, and i think he's town.
let's lynch scummy players. considering the group we have here, surely we can do that? :>
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I feel like people are too willing to just hand wave a lot of the events going on in the game. So if we are going to just stop giving a crap about certain players because other players vouch for them, can we all just agree everyone is town and the game is over?

Here's my list of people I don't want lynched.
Jingle
Jingle's buddy
Thor
Reasonably Rational

I couldn't care less about anyone else and am willing to wagon the shit out of them if it means we can at least stop believing people at face value. Lots of AtE, "too scummy to be scum," and "Let's sort it later," shit going on.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Chara »

are you wagoning Mala? i'm still doing that.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm on Nancy Drew Toranagate. I'll get on Mala if the wagon is actually serious and going some where, but it's essentially a counter to NDS at the moment and has the person I am voting to lynch on it. I don't just flip my vote willy nilly though, so I don't just want to get on Mala and then everyone be like, "nah," and move to the next vanity wagon.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:49 am

In post 2510, Toogeloo wrote:I feel like people are too willing to just hand wave a lot of the events going on in the game. So if we are going to just stop giving a crap about certain players because other players vouch for them, can we all just agree everyone is town and the game is over?

Here's my list of people I don't want lynched.
Jingle
Jingle's buddy

Thor
Reasonably Rational

I couldn't care less about anyone else and am willing to wagon the shit out of them if it means
we can at least stop believing people at face value
. Lots of AtE, "too scummy to be scum," and "Let's sort it later," shit going on.
Please elaborate on how you're managing to hold those two thoughts in your head at the same time, and even expressing them in one post.

:)

-Cerb
Show

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2500, Reasonably Rational wrote:You do not have a right ot lead any wagons until 1) your partner explicitly confirms the masonry, and 2) one of you flips as town mason.
I'm claiming pretty much the opposite. I'm allowed to be useless-ish because my role will sort itself when my partner decides to out themselves. I'm a lower priority sorting target than anyone but Chickadee at this point, because given my claim I'm gonna get shot sooner rather than later.

Not saying I'm gonna be full on useless, but that I'm more interested in what people come up with than whether they'll sheep me atm.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2513, Reasonably Rational wrote:Please elaborate on how you're managing to hold those two thoughts in your head at the same time, and even expressing them in one post.
Clearly I am not people.
This is a Parachute.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:53 am

In post 2514, Jingle wrote:
In post 2500, Reasonably Rational wrote:You do not have a right ot lead any wagons until 1) your partner explicitly confirms the masonry, and 2) one of you flips as town mason.
I'm claiming pretty much the opposite. I'm allowed to be useless-ish because my role will sort itself when my partner decides to out themselves. I'm a lower priority sorting target than anyone but Chickadee at this point, because given my claim I'm gonna get shot sooner rather than later.

Not saying I'm gonna be full on useless, but that I'm more interested in what people come up with than whether they'll sheep me atm.
I know you're claiming that. That's just my standard response to people doing something like claiming IC in some form without actually backing it up mechanically. People are inclined to just believe such claims before they should, making sure town isn't being dumb. :)

I mean, I'm pretty sure that you're independently town for other reason, but I'm pretty paranoid. ^^

-Cerb
Show

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 2512, Toogeloo wrote:I'm on Nancy Drew Toranagate. I'll get on Mala if the wagon is actually serious and going some where, but it's essentially a counter to NDS at the moment and has the person I am voting to lynch on it. I don't just flip my vote willy nilly though, so I don't just want to get on Mala and then everyone be like, "nah," and move to the next vanity wagon.
Considering multiball, are you really not interested in the Mala wagon?
I think it's going places.

NDS and Mala can both be scum, and not aligned with each other.

VOTE: Malakittens
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:56 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 2512, Toogeloo wrote:I'm on Nancy Drew Toranagate. I'll get on Mala if the wagon is actually serious and going some where, but it's essentially a counter to NDS at the moment and has the person I am voting to lynch on it. I don't just flip my vote willy nilly though, so I don't just want to get on Mala and then everyone be like, "nah," and move to the next vanity wagon.
What sbout Menno?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 2513, Reasonably Rational wrote:Please elaborate on how you're managing to hold those two thoughts in your head at the same time, and even expressing them in one post.
I town read Jingle, ergo I believe him.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 2518, BuJaber wrote:What sbout Menno?
What about Menno? Is he relevant, or are you asking me if I'd switch to Menno?
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:22 am

Post by ruru »

votecountWith 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Malakittens (6):
Chara (2395),Flicker (2396),Nancy Drew Shogunate (2444),Elsa Jay (2445),Gamma Emerald (2482),Chickadee (2517),
Nancy Drew Shogunate (3):
Thor665 (2092),Toogeloo (2175),McMenno (2197),
McMenno (2):
BuJaber (2082),CheekyTeeky (2272),
Not voting (5):
NicoRobin,Reasonably Rational,Malakittens,northsidegal,Jingle (2402),

(expired on 2018-10-29 22:00:00) remain.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:40 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

:yawn:
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Flicker »

In post 2471, Reasonably Rational wrote:Maybe all it does is confirm us to people who have the same thing and give strong evidence of Scum!Flicker. Maybe we get more out of it. I dunno ... I thought about it all day and I couldn't think of a better way to leverage it.
@RR
: Are you or were you actually scumreading me? If so, why? Because the series of quotes below make it seem like you shouldn't be able to automatically scumread anyone based on your role PM theory, otherwise town would be outrageously small.
In post 2489, Jingle wrote:Assuming universal formatting for town role pms, we could pseudo conf ~four players.
In post 2492, Reasonably Rational wrote:We have flavor that gives the motivation for our role. I would expect at least 5 or 6 of the characters on the ship to have something very similar to ours.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:58 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2471, Reasonably Rational wrote:I will point out that Flicker claimed having a Role PM that went from the redacted sentence DIRECTLY TO THE ROLE NAME/MECHANICS when asked
Can you quote this? I think you're misunderstanding Flicker and you may have missed what pseudo confirms her as town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”