Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:35 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2196, Shoshin wrote:It sucks to get caught, so I understand why you'd be angry/annoyed.
honestly your'e making me want to swear at you
but that's not a thing i do so i guess i won't do that

you're calling me scum because you have an entirely wrong understanding of my scumplay and how i handle like anything as scum. you're not entertaining the possibilyt that you may be wrong. you havne't actually checked if how the play of theoretical scum!skitter matches with the play of actual scum!skitter (or your'e blatantly ignoring it in order to fit your narrative, idk)

(like i don't expect every random person to metadive me but you play rather much meta-based)

it's pissing me off a lot because you're acting like you know this for a fact and that it's entirely wrong

i really, really don't give a fuck about my scumplay. like yeah i want to win i guess and i go through the motions but the effort/care isn't there when i'm scum. like if i lose it's whatever, and i dont' really fight lynches on me (can't really fight lynches on me)

but i take a lot of pride in how i play town.

i know i towntold in general
i know i towntold for me
i know my play here (and right now, and this post even) looks literally nothing like my scumplay

and you acting otherwise with no evidence/backing is incredibly like pompously arrogant
you're acting like an authority in my play when you're clearly very much not
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:37 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2198, Shoshin wrote:Okay, Skitter. If you're town, and I'm town, and Gamma is town, who are the scum? Two of NSG, Nos, or Pork? Make a case on them that's stronger than the things I have on you.
pretty sure nsg

i think you/gamma is prob town

i don't think i can pick one of nos/pork without like rereading much of the game and isos
which will happen but not like much at this moment
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:38 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2201, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2198, Shoshin wrote:Okay, Skitter. If you're town, and I'm town, and Gamma is town, who are the scum? Two of NSG, Nos, or Pork? Make a case on them that's stronger than the things I have on you.
pretty sure nsg

i don't think i can pick one of nos/pork without like rereading much of the game and isos
also i object to the notion that the things you have on me are 'strong'
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2199, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 2173, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nos + Porkens scum
yikes my guy
Shoshin’s wall have me mulling this over if it’s any consolation
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Btw nos, input on the me+Shoshin+skitter thing that happened?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:45 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2202, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2201, skitter30 wrote:
pretty sure nsg

also i object to the notion that the things you have on me are 'strong'
tending towards nos i think but i'd have to go back and do the appropriate research before i can say that confidently
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2204, Gamma Emerald wrote:Btw nos, input on the me+Shoshin+skitter thing that happened?
i dont see how it makes you town

its an interesting web of actions that i dont really think matters tbh
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2206, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 2204, Gamma Emerald wrote:Btw nos, input on the me+Shoshin+skitter thing that happened?
i dont see how it makes you town

its an interesting web of actions that i dont really think matters tbh
Why doesn’t it make me town? Idc about how you read me, just want your thought process
<Embrace The Void>

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Nosferatu »

i mean why does you being a fruit vendor make you town lol?
last.fm
gtkas
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That’s not the response I hoped for
Could you try thinking a bit more about the actions taken?
<Embrace The Void>

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2152, Shoshin wrote:And that means the scum killed Creature on the same night that Gamma gave Creature food, which just doesn't make any sense from a scum Gamma perspective
actually i can see this
last.fm
gtkas
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:56 am

Post by skitter30 »

it actually means he did it twice in a row (why would he do that ... ?)

given that i got it and shoshin swapped me/her and that seems to be where the nk was too given that nobody else is explaining where the nk went
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:11 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2175, skitter30 wrote:
i'm still not really following why it's scum-indicative for him to have not reacted really
-shrug-

experience has told me that people don't usually agree with me when it comes to "not reading closely" being a scumtell. it's worked for me before, so it's just something i usually look out for.
In post 2177, skitter30 wrote:and i'm not really liking that nsg leapt to scum!gamma. like that narrative really only makes sense if gamma is scum with shoshin and shoshin performed the nk n1 since gamma wasn't rb'd then (if he had been he'd have to be scum with nsg but i'm assuming only 2 alive scum rn)
lept to? you know that i already had gamma as scum at the start of the day, right? like, my observation wasn't any sort of change in opinion - it was just that, an observation.

---
i am leon the artificer, it takes one less vote for me to win the fantasy gachapon (the flavor is that i'm the "gachapon operator")
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:26 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2191, Shoshin wrote:Finally, let's talk about NSG. She led the mislynch on Irrelephant on D1, as a direct counterwagon to scum Gammagooey.
it seems pretty hypocritical to point to this as a reason for me being scum when you were on varsoon the whole day, who was also town. is there some difference just because irrelephant was the one whose wagon ended up going through over varsoons?
She also tried getting a counterwagon to Gammagooey on Reck, who was one of RC's strongest scumreads for personal reasons rather than actual game-related reasons (look at my arguments with NSG about both Irrelephant and Reck, both of whom were town and both who I correctly read as town).
just because RC (and i) were wrong about reck doesn't mean you can say that his scumread was only for personal reasons. there were
without a doubt
actual reasons to scumread reck (outside any sort of personal issue) - just because he flipped town doesn't mean those reasons didn't exist. that's being results oriented vs probability oriented.
On top of that, she's been a complete non-presence ini this game, and she's shown nothing close to the level of aggressive play that she showed in POkemon (where she was inactive town but still played with a lot more care about who was lynched - here, she never showed any care about who the lynch was because all the lynches were ending up on town, and the one time there was a potential lynch on scum (Gammagooey), she actually worked to get Irrelephant/Reck mislynched on D1).
not only are you unambiguously wrong here, you're completely backwards. i've put more into trying to get the people i want lynched lynched in this game than i ever did in pokemon go. i mean, that game i was
really
lazy.
And, of course, now she's suddenly townreading Skitter above everyone else, suddenly, for reasons that are so obviously faked because there's actually nothing to townread about Skitter. Like, look at NSG's reasoning ("oh, skitter is town because if she's not town who is??"). And of course she goes after you and me because, well, that's all she's got left now that I'm onto her and Skitter. And of course, it's process of elimination.
1) my townread on skitter isn't something new.
2) "there's actually nothing to townread about skitter" lol. for one, what you quoted isn't my sole reason for towneading skitter, and for two it isn't even a bad reason in the first place - it's basically just occam's razor and in fact that sentiment is one that i basically copied verbatim from watching RC solve in situations like this

and also you seem to imply that i've somehow lost my scumread on nos, which again is not true

things fall apart
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Nosferatu »

if gamma is town that makes scum!nsg make a little less sense.

I wouldn't think RC would read that slot wrong as town and also go to such lengths to protect it by pretending to scumread it
last.fm
gtkas
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:31 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2211, skitter30 wrote:given that i got it and shoshin swapped me/her and that seems to be where the nk was too given that nobody else is explaining where the nk went
i mean i think a no-kill is probably the most likely answer

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:32 am

Post by northsidegal »

did shoshin say what night she did the switcheroo on?

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:34 am

Post by northsidegal »

and also given how public shoshin was about having / buying switcheroo it seems like a fallacy to say that scum must have shot at her wanting her to die and thus she's town

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:34 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2214, Nosferatu wrote:if gamma is town that makes scum!nsg make a little less sense.

I wouldn't think RC would read that slot wrong as town and also go to such lengths to protect it by pretending to scumread it
so what are you thinking?

things fall apart
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2218, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2214, Nosferatu wrote:if gamma is town that makes scum!nsg make a little less sense.

so what are you thinking?
its interesting
last.fm
gtkas
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:36 am

Post by northsidegal »

:thonking:

things fall apart
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:41 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2212, northsidegal wrote:lept to? you know that i already had gamma as scum at the start of the day, right? like, my observation wasn't any sort of change in opinion - it was just that, an observation.
In post 2156, northsidegal wrote:i'm pretty sure we have directly conflicting claims.

the fact that gamma also did not react or respond in any way at all to skitter's claiming that she received the fruit (literally the first post of the day) is pretty scum indicative. i think i'm leaning towards wanting to lynch gamma the most out of my three right now
because your response to saying 'i'm pretty sure we have directly conflicting claims' (which apparently we don't, but that's irrelevant, the point is that you thougth we did at the time) is to lynch outside of it

it's not that i think that the gamma scumread came out of nowhere, but rather that i don't understand why your impulse is to lynch outside of a pair of conflicting claims in lylo

(not entirely sure if lynching is the way to go today tho)

==

nsg i'm still having a bit of bop-scumread thing with you.

==
In post 2215, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2211, skitter30 wrote:given that i got it and shoshin swapped me/her and that seems to be where the nk was too given that nobody else is explaining where the nk went
i mean i think a no-kill is probably the most likely answer
why?

==
In post 2217, northsidegal wrote:and also given how public shoshin was about having / buying switcheroo it seems like a fallacy to say that scum must have shot at her wanting her to die and thus she's town
i'm not following this, elaborate?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:48 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2221, skitter30 wrote:because your response to saying 'i'm pretty sure we have directly conflicting claims' (which apparently we don't, but that's irrelevant, the point is that you thougth we did at the time) is to lynch outside of it

it's not that i think that the gamma scumread came out of nowhere, but rather that i don't understand why your impulse is to lynch outside of a pair of conflicting claims in lylo
having already scumread nos/gamma the most, gaining information that to me either pointed to a) gamma scum or b) gamma/shoshin scum made me think that out of the three players in my poe, the one singularly most likely to flip scum would be him (not sure if i still believe that)

you thought about it in a totally different way than i did: for me it was a simple weighting of evidence and i don't think i made the same connection to the claims as you did. obviously if xyzzy had come back to say that essentially shoshin was directly counterclaiming your story then we would lynch within one of you

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2221, skitter30 wrote:nsg i'm still having a bit of bop-scumread thing with you.
that's something you should really work out soon because i really don't think i should be scumread here, basically by anyone.
In post 2221, skitter30 wrote:why?
i feel like a lot of the playerlist could be considered as a potential mislynch target and i feel like scum might have been trying to keep a wide pool of suspects
In post 2221, skitter30 wrote:i'm not following this, elaborate?
as far as i understood it, you were saying "gamma doctored shoshin, and nobody died, thus scum must have also shot at shoshin, thus shoshin is probably town" (correct me if i'm wrong)

where i think the mistake in that line of reasoning is the "scum must have shot at shoshin thus shoshin is probably town" line: shoshin had already made it clear that she either had enough gold for switcheroo or had already purchased switcheroo. thus, nobody would target shoshin hoping that she died, right?

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i mean, shoshin's track is also something to consider. yeah, it doesn't give hard innos or guilties, but it could turn what would otherwise be a confusing lylo into a 1v1

just seems more likely to me

things fall apart

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”