Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Great, we did that. Now we're 99% sure that it's 2 scum, let's stick to the pair strategy. Or anti-pairs as well.

And when I say anti-pair, I mean a pair that looks the most likely to be scum bussing each other.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Elsa since when do you make good posts? It’s unsettling
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Since I became a God-Tier scum player, my Town Game finally is atleast average.

Also, after my 5 month hibernation and rebranding, I just perfected my skills in deduction and manipulation.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

One player raged replaced and Dva is calming down. I don't want to spam the thread and clearly if I leave it to Almost or NotMaf we'll start a war.

That leaves half the player base. Intuition points to scum having one member there. I think I can see both there, though.

{Brighteyedfish, Clemency, Ofrhz, sashaddin,
Auro
}

I townread Auro, so 1 of these four is probably scum. Let's focus there while the replacement comes along.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

... I was expecting at least 1 one you to respond within 5 hours of my last post and preferably before I go to sleep, in which people'll magically come out the woodwork to fuck up my plans while I'm in dreamland.

I'm bored damnit. Entertain me.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by DVa »

I agree that: {Brighteyedfish, Clemency, sashaddin} is the gamesolving sort.

I wouldn't go so far as to say there's likely two scum there, but I do think going forward with the game it would be beneficial if everyone could state their opinion of those three slots.

>Sashaddin seems tonally different than he is in his other games
>BEF is always lurky but this doesn't make him easy to sort or a strong townlean
>I personally like Clemency's posts but I don't think I could towncase him if scum pushed his mislynch based on the content he's produced so far

I'm not particularly excited about the tictac wagon and I'm hoping the replacement will be able to town up quickly so we can get the game back on track.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 280, DVa wrote:I agree that: {Brighteyedfish, Clemency, sashaddin} is the gamesolving sort.

I wouldn't go so far as to say there's likely two scum there
I would
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Fugu and What are scum
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

No comment on Ofrhz? He doesn't leave an impression, I know, but to leave him out is sad. Or is he just Null to you?

PS: Glad your back Dva. Will wait for the replacement to make anymore progress on the slot. Wasn't gonna move my vote there anyway.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 282, Not_Mafia wrote:Fugu and What are scum
Could you .. like .. use their usernames instead of thei nicknames? Cuz I really really get confused about hwom you're referring to most of the time. :]

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

I just assume he's talking about DoLittle every time. It's easier on my brain.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who's DoLittle?
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 283, Elsa Jay wrote:Or is he just Null to you?
She's town until further notice and I'm kinda assuming she dies to nightkill before 5way so I'm less concerned there rn.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 281, Not_Mafia wrote:I would
so why are you currently voting tictac slot?
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by DVa »

Auro is actually still a question but I'm more interested in stated positions on those other three. I'm not sure how rapidly Auro adapted to this playerlist but he feels p.diff here from when I was scum with him in newbie queue. He's still on my radar but a lower priority sort rn.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 288, DVa wrote:
In post 281, Not_Mafia wrote:I would
so why are you currently voting tictac slot?
A) Biggest wagon
B) The mod won't accept my wacky, whimsical nicknames
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by DVa »

Who is Fugu and who is What?

Also, who's on second?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Fugu is the fish guy
What is Clemency
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by DVa »

OK well what do you dislike about BEF? Why is his push on tictac scummy and not him simply being wrong?
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

I've read and re-read Tictac's iso a few times, it's short. I couldn't find anything anti-town or scummy. Is the only tell the question about the day chat? Am I missing something?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Auro »

What's pinging me greatest about Clemency is his lack of interest in pushing the game forward and solving it.

In he says there's too little information to make any reads, and when pushed offers some thoughts in .
These 'talking points' don't really give an insight into who he's town/scumreading, except for DVa ("the whole scumchat thing's already been said multiple times"). I'm curious how he was reading DVa off this but null-reads tictac.

Now in , he expresses doubt over his tictac vote because of the null-read, but is unsure about moving his vote to a slot he scumreads ("or actually idk there's nothing bad about early pressure"). He offers no real opinions on the DVa|A50|tictac exchange through all this.

I don't find this particularly consistent, and the lack of effort here seems scummy.

This might be stretching it, but doesn't feel very natural given it's the second time A50 said he doesn't know Clemency or me. ATM I feel {Clemency, A50} could be a potential scumpair.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Auro »

@Sash: Check my posts , and .

Thoughts?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Auro »

I don't have the time to read up on the others ISOs properly, will do it when I find time.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Clemency »

In post 279, Elsa Jay wrote:... I was expecting at least 1 one you to respond within 5 hours of my last post and preferably before I go to sleep, in which people'll magically come out the woodwork to fuck up my plans while I'm in dreamland.

I'm bored damnit. Entertain me.
dang sorry you caught me just as i went off
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Clemency »

In post 295, Auro wrote:What's pinging me greatest about Clemency is his lack of interest in pushing the game forward and solving it.

In he says there's too little information to make any reads, and when pushed offers some thoughts in .
These 'talking points' don't really give an insight into who he's town/scumreading, except for DVa ("the whole scumchat thing's already been said multiple times"). I'm curious how he was reading DVa off this but null-reads tictac.

Now in , he expresses doubt over his tictac vote because of the null-read, but is unsure about moving his vote to a slot he scumreads ("or actually idk there's nothing bad about early pressure"). He offers no real opinions on the DVa|A50|tictac exchange through all this.

I don't find this particularly consistent, and the lack of effort here seems scummy.

This might be stretching it, but doesn't feel very natural given it's the second time A50 said he doesn't know Clemency or me. ATM I feel {Clemency, A50} could be a potential scumpair.
mate all i can say is this game tends to move fast in the hours i'm not available, (see post 70 suddenly turning into post 240 the moment i closed my pc) and i really don't see the need to repeat anything someone else as already stated
i honestly don't know what to say about that exchange other than consider anger therapy? it doesn't seem like anyone's fighting off any basis, it just looked like dva got pissed out of the blue idgi?
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”