Overkill 1: Serenity/Firefly (GAME OVER)

RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4075 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:21 am

Post by RightKnight »

P.edit. One HoB likely JK’d the other one, leading to Toogeloo likely being Jailkept and since his LR is passive, that would account for the N1 no kill. However, it it is actually active, then that would confirm that there’s almost certainly a doc in the game.
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4076 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:25 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 2236, McMenno wrote:sorry I'm not really "in" to well like, life, right now

my reads are about as solid as a jelly pudding

I don't have any hard townreads

mala,
nsg
, cheeky, the other n shogunate??? are all like. bad. kill them
Players who cannot possibly be HoB, based on McMenno spew.

~Nancy
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4077 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:29 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3258, Light Ethos wrote:
In post 3237, Reasonably Rational wrote:Their reticence and lack of the (as we view it) possibly clearing awareness displayed by cheeky, jingles, and
chara
makes them more likely to be scum than town.
Can you expand on Chara here?
Chara, very unlikely to be HoB, based on this.
~ Alan Watts
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #4078 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 4071, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4070, Chickadee wrote:I want someone to give me a good reason Tails could be HoB. And please don't use us the phrase PoE.
In post 3223, Jingle wrote:The HoB don't show up in the movie.

The first video is a trailer for the movie.
One clue I got for Tails was specifically the MOVIE TRAILER.

You've all gone mad here.
In post 9, NicoRobin wrote:I hereby declare that I shall die on the 2nd day of 2nd month in year 2022, so I'd get to be with Ace. <2
I don’t want to rush this lynch in case he is actually Simon - now that there’s no longer clear evidence of an actual doc in the game but I thing Toogeloo’s role could also could also possibly fit Simon.

~Nancy
Again, I got the movie trailer as a clue for Tails. HoB does not appear in the movie.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4079 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:36 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 598, Skygazer wrote:yeah lets do it, L-1 bb

VOTE: reasonably rational
In post 709, Skygazer wrote:
In post 650, the worst wrote:
In post 531, Skygazer wrote:thor showed up and is doing thor things so that's cool

rr wagon is eh but im not a fan of drixx posting

tora posting is still town
elaborate on Drixx
like his popping in and just calling us all reckless for a wagon on him doesn't sit right w me with how it's worded if that makes sense

his post on RC's mason claim just seems kind of eh like does that really need to be said? just feels like posting something quick and easy to say to make his presence known

granted i've never played w drixx before so
Unless Sky was bussing, it seems extremely unlikely RR is HoB.

~Nancy
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4080 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:44 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4078, Chickadee wrote:
In post 4070, Chickadee wrote:I want someone to give me a good reason Tails could be HoB. And please don't use us the phrase PoE.

In post 9, NicoRobin wrote:I hereby declare that I shall die on the 2nd day of 2nd month in year 2022, so I'd get to be with Ace. <2
I don’t want to rush this lynch in case he is actually Simon - now that there’s no longer clear evidence of an actual doc in the game but I thing Toogeloo’s role could also could also possibly fit Simon.

~Nancy
Again, I got the movie trailer as a clue for Tails. HoB does not appear in the movie.
Okay, I haven’t seen either one.

Okay, then who is left? Mala, me, Cheeky spewed as not being HoB by McMenno, RR spewed by Sky. Chara, probably by LE. Mason claim seems to make Jingle/Gamma unlikely. Toogeloo likely mechanically cleared. Elsa claim, very probably explains Thor kill and you and now Tails. So based on this, who is left?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4081 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:21 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3078, BuJaber wrote:
In post 749, BuJaber wrote:Players:

Toogeloo - weird posting. No clear motive. If he keeps it up might become too scummy to be scum. I'd rather he didn't.

the worst - I want to townread him but that would be too easy. It's never easy with tw.

NicoRobin - if scum have a lurker, it's Nico.

RadiantCowbells - probably scum for reasons I have stated so far.

Toranaga - probably town but I'll never be sure if he continues to post like he's tired.

TPFKAP - needs to post. Maybe scum have 2 lurkers actually. Though 2 lurkers + RC team doesn't make sense because who wouldn't want RC as his scum buddy. But if they are lurking might explain why RC doesn't seem that interested in this game.

Chickadee - I have once played with and incorrectly scumread Chick. If she doesn't live past day 1, I likely won't get a read on her.

Flicker - townreads feel like TMI, scumreading me feels like shading in a 'look how cautious I am' sort of way. But if I'm biased on any read it's this one. Because like I haven't townread anything they've posted so far and that's weird.

Thor665 - seems like he's playing a boxing match not mafia. Apparently it's not AI according to Tora.

BuJaber - is one of the gnomes that say non

CheekyTeeky - she's cheeky and she's teeky. I dunno why but gut says town.

Skygazer - townreading for reason stated in previous post

Elsa Jay - 97% sure she's neutral doctor.

Reasonably Rational - Rationally Neutral. Might be a robot.

Malakittens - Town

randomidget - I don't think they've posted

northsidegal - I thought was absent for longer than she's been absent. Null right now. Probably easier to read through other people. Supposedly there's a creature-level activity tell on her but that's an easy thing to take advantage of. Also unless they were meming I'm pretty sure someone has nominated her for being good at scum and she does have an impressive win record so I don't really buy this tell much. (In the sense that her lurking is very likely a scum tell, but her NOT lurking is not a town tell)
In post 1344, BuJaber wrote:For what it's worth I think both lurker wagons would be good for us, especially now that there's been some back and forth from the people on each wagon.

But people townreading TFPKAP already are lying to themselves.

There's nothing there. There's nothing in Nico's ISO

The difference between RR and them is in addition to what I've already said, he's engaging with people and keeping up with his word vomit. And I see it is a very excessively exhausting way to maintain fake towncred if that's what he's going for. He could fake reads and post less and choose to engage people selectively instead of doing this. He's being brazenly rediculously irrelevant and attracting attention like a magnet. Also the early wagon on him was weird and I'm fairly confident one or more of the voters were scum. I'd rather first get some scum flips before starting to consider the possibility of some sort of SvS wagon.

So RR is likely town, one or both of Nico/TFKPAP are likely scum.
In post 1489, BuJaber wrote:Lol Tor why are teasing us so much.. just speak your bloody mind already

VOTE: flicker
7 it is. Claim please and let's see if this wagon is full of hot air.

I think d1 lynch should be one of {flicker, TFP, Nico}
In post 2847, BuJaber wrote:I kinda think Nico/Tails have a role that wants to die.

I don't think anything as horrible as a bomb or jester but maybe venge or something.

Like we're basically just saving this slot because we're giving Chick the benefit of the doubt.

Can anyone tell me why they think Menno is town?
Sky was really meh compared to town!sky and menno is scummy.

Actually a better question is why isn't ANY wagon getting hammered yet.. don't lynch within the claims YET. That's all there is to it.

We can discuss any fake claim potential later.
Lynching 3p is bad for reasons other people have explained better than I could.
Lynching Jingle, Gamma, Chick, Tails is condemning two slots in one so a cash against one of the two is not enough.
Lynching Toog doesn't make sense. Once we have some idea of night actions his claim gets proven/disproven.

Tora is very probably town. I can't see any scum motivation to claiming his 3p read on Elsa and bragging about it. Maybe if they were both scum together, but if that were the case it will sort itself out if the time comes to lynch Elsa (either by losing a lot of scum and the game is still in progress, or by losing enough town that she becomes a liability). Plus he felt townie to me in the fight with RC.

I've left many clues that I'm town I think.

For now this leaves us with:
Chara
Thor665
McMenno
Reasonably Rational
Aristophanes

Who have neither claimed nor had someone claim for them. We can probably remove RR from the list because of Drixx's role PM stuff.. (though I admit that would be pretty cool scum performance). Thor seems pretty townie overall especially after the TPF flip.
We should lynch Menno, Ari, or Chara.

Tails maybe missed these when he read my posts. Or didn't read them at all.
No townreading of Nico. Not even once. Specifically mentioned that not wanting her lynched has more to do with Chick than her.

So far this game I've been called scum for:
- sorting people through PoE lists
- using logic that doesn't fit with RR's definition of logic
- saying that angry people are easier to sort than calm people
- saying 'but' more than 70 times
- moving someone who isn't a townread from the no-lynch pile to the lynch pile.

God knows how many years of combined playing experience you all have but this is really what you want to teach new players?

You want to know why I like this game? Because it's never going to be repetitive. People will always see things differently. No two people will play town the same way. No two people will play scum the same way. To be a great player you have to know what works best for YOU. You can't just imitate someone else's formula. That means you are constantly having to analyze yourself as well as other players.

Don't let personality get in your way. Rise above. Read between the lines. Figure out intent.
In post 3031, BuJaber wrote:
In post 3020, Tails wrote:No. They're poo regardless of our alignments. The way you just joined the wagon was poo.

"Oh hey! Let me just move off this McMenno wagon that I've been thinking is scum and join this new hotness. Based on stretching a weird post into something significant in an effort to hide how flimsy the wagon is."

Unless you were on McMenno because of pokemon demons, the jump here is super sketch.
But if my initial basis for not wanting to lynch your slot is flawed then you're no longer out of my the lynch PoE.

I was wrong to assume that you cannot be scum if Chick is town. Therefore unlike Jingle/Gamma who can either both be scum or both be town, you and chick can move in and out of the lynchpool independently.

Menno is still scummy. It's just now you have a higher chance of flipping scum.
In post 3635, BuJaber wrote:Menno is an excellent shot but don't get lynched. Lynch tails

There's no interesting associatives... we've been voting each other since the start. I didn't vote for sky but that's because I was tunnelled on the RC-Tora thing.
Bujaber obviously cannot be HoB. Flicker has the Priest clim, so maybe A50 overlooked HoB not being in the movie. I don’t think that is sufficient reason to clear him.

~Nancy
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4082 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:42 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3401, Tails wrote:Nico didn't submit an action. That's how I know she flaked.
That’s interesting, if Nico is HoB and flaked then she obviously couldn’t have either JK’d her partner or targeted anyone and maybe Thor could have been RB’?

If active HoB thought he was scum?

~N
~ Alan Watts
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4083 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 4078, Chickadee wrote:

~Nancy
Again, :
In post 3230, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3227, Jingle wrote:
In post 3226, Reasonably Rational wrote:Per the OP. I don't think anything from the comics should be considered likely inspiration for events/roles here, but it's possible.
That's entirely missing the point. The point isn't that they died in the comics. The point is that they were never even referenced in the movie.

The first of the two videos is about the movie. Entirely about the movie.

The characters you are saying make the most sense for the clue don't appear in the movie.

Therefore, said characters are unlikely to be referenced through specifically a clue centered around the movie.

I'm not disputing that the angle of "They're focused on Simon and River, therefore videos of Simon and River." makes sense. I'm arguing that including a video of the portion of the flavor for which the character is conspicuously absent is a shitty way to leave a clue about the character.

Your case is built on two pieces of evidence that I believe to be counterindicative. A result from Chick suggesting NOT HoB and a crumb from NR suggesting HoB.
I disagree with the conclusion that the absence of HoB from the film means the slot can't be HoB.

-Cerb

pedit: Look at Drixx using all the words to say what I was saying. :P
-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4084 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:16 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

zzzzzzzzzzz
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4085 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:25 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4062, RightKnight wrote:
In post 4061, Toogeloo wrote:1 post in over 24 hours? Are we just resigned to lynching Tails, cuz he's kinda low priority in my opinion. I'd much rather lynch the compulsive liar Elsa personally, but anyone from this list seems better to me:

Elsa
CheekyTeeky
RightKnight
Chara
Malakitten

It's mostly PoE from my perspective, with malakitten thrown on because they can't win unless we throw them a bone and figure out who Mal 100% is. Digging deeper, I'd throw in...

Chickadee
Reasonably Rational
Tails

...but that's pretty much the end of my "to lynch" list.

I am kinda happy about the low post count.

I get to try to catch up on this behemoth thread.

Kinda curious though: Mala is a claimed 3P.

As much as I like playing with her your ordered list seems odd.

~~Math
When I said this, it wasn’t a competition of who can post the least guys, ladies, and enbies.

~~Math
~ Alan Watts
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4086 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:29 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Can we either lynch Tails or massclaim?
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4087 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:30 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4082, RightKnight wrote:
In post 3401, Tails wrote:Nico didn't submit an action. That's how I know she flaked.
That’s interesting, if Nico is HoB and flaked then she obviously couldn’t have either JK’d her partner or targeted anyone and maybe Thor could have been RB’?

If active HoB thought he was scum?

~N
P.edit. If Tails is HoB, then JK is not clear as a reason for the no kill and would mean that a doc is likely in the setup, because far less likelihood of JK being used because Nico is very likely to not have submitted an NA N1.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4088 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:37 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4086, CheekyTeeky wrote:Can we either lynch Tails or massclaim?
Is there some connection between the two? Do you have reason to be fairly confident that Tails is HoB?

~ Nancy
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4089 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:36 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 2227, ruru wrote:
votecountWith 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Nancy Drew Shogunate (6):
Thor665 (2092),Flicker (2114),Toogeloo
(2175),
McMenno [/b](2197),Elsa Jay (2199),CheekyTeeky (2221),
McMenno (1):
BuJaber (2082),
northsidegal (1):
Jingle (2223),
Not voting (8):
NicoRobin,Chara,Chickadee,Reasonably Rational,Malakittens,Gamma Emerald,northsidegal,Nancy Drew Shogunate (2140),
[/font]

(expired on 2018-10-29 22:00:00) remain.
In post 2936, ruru wrote:

McMenno (6):
BuJaber (2082),Flicker (2613),Nancy Drew Shogunate (2814),CheekyTeeky (2867),Chara (2905),Jingle (2933),
Toogeloo (3):
Elsa Jay (2765),Chickadee (2780),Gamma Emerald (2792),
Nancy Drew Shogunate (1):
Thor665 (2092),
Chickadee (1):
Toogeloo (2872),
Aristophanes (1):
McMenno (2884),
Tails (1):
Reasonably Rational (2914),
Not voting (3):
Tails,Malakittens,Aristophanes (2912),

~ Alan Watts
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4090 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Chara »

this is the unfortunate part of the game where major mechanic speculation induces me to zone out.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4091 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3961, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3955, Reasonably Rational wrote:
A50: If you can, how would you resolve the interactions between a lightning rod and the jailkeep ability displayed in the HoB flip we have?

-Cerb
IF JK is targeting LR, LR will blocked. If JK is targeting someone else, LR attracts JK,
then
JK will be on LR.

In the first scenario (from my PoV) it's the JK that initially affects the LR and not vise versa (JK already targeting LR), so JK resolves first.

In the second scenario, obviously it's the LR that affects the JK and not vise versa, so the LR resolves first.
just in case you haven't seen this Nancy.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4092 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4073, RightKnight wrote:
In post 4061, Toogeloo wrote:1 post in over 24 hours? Are we just resigned to lynching Tails, cuz he's kinda low priority in my opinion. I'd much rather lynch the compulsive liar Elsa personally, but anyone from this list seems better to me:

Elsa
CheekyTeeky
RightKnight
Chara
Malakitten

It's mostly PoE from my perspective, with malakitten thrown on because they can't win unless we throw them a bone and figure out who Mal 100% is. Digging deeper, I'd throw in...

Chickadee
Reasonably Rational
Tails

~~Math
Well, we obviously can’t be HoB, based on McMenno spew, so no I don’t get it at all. lol:

Also, RC ISO seems so obviously town RC. Also, I think Elsa is extremely unlikely to be HoB, based on Hider claim, because I think it’s very probable that it explains the missing Thor kill.

~N
i'm townreading you, but i really don't think it's correct to dismiss every one of the players McMenno said he was scumreading as HoB. throwing out a scumread on a partner (especially with no pressure to push it) is just about the easiest form of distancing there is.
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4093 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:54 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3125, ruru wrote:

Tails (5):
Reasonably Rational (2914),Jingle (2941),Flicker (2952),Chara (3104),Malakittens (3110),
BuJaber (4):
CheekyTeeky (3060),Tails (3066),Elsa Jay (3097),Gamma Emerald (3113),
Light Ethos (3):
Nancy Drew Shogunate (2814),Chickadee (2988),BuJaber (3058),
Nancy Drew Shogunate (1):
Thor665 (2092),
Chickadee (1):
Toogeloo (2872),
CheekyTeeky (1):
Light Ethos (2985),
Not voting (1):
Aristophanes (2912),

In post 3368, ruru wrote:

Tails (6):
Reasonably Rational (2914),Flicker (2952),Chara (3104),Malakittens (3110),Elsa Jay (3182),Gamma Emerald (3361),
Light Ethos (2):
Chickadee (2988),BuJaber (3058),
Nancy Drew Shogunate (2):
Thor665 (2092),CheekyTeeky (3292),
CheekyTeeky (2):
Light Ethos (2985),Nancy Drew Shogunate (3312),
Chickadee (1):
Toogeloo (2872),
Aristophanes (1):
Tails (3364),
Not voting (2):
Aristophanes (2912),Jingle (3143),

Anyone doing any rudimentary VCA can see that Bujaber and McMenno are never alligned here, nor Chick.

~N
~ Alan Watts
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4094 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:57 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 4088, RightKnight wrote:
In post 4086, CheekyTeeky wrote:Can we either lynch Tails or massclaim?
Is there some connection between the two? Do you have reason to be fairly confident that Tails is HoB?

~ Nancy
Both progress this game. We're just running around in circles now. I have done what you're doing already.
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4095 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:57 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4091, Chara wrote:
In post 3961, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3955, Reasonably Rational wrote:
A50: If you can, how would you resolve the interactions between a lightning rod and the jailkeep ability displayed in the HoB flip we have?

-Cerb
IF JK is targeting LR, LR will blocked. If JK is targeting someone else, LR attracts JK,
then
JK will be on LR.

In the first scenario (from my PoV) it's the JK that initially affects the LR and not vise versa (JK already targeting LR), so JK resolves first.

In the second scenario, obviously it's the LR that affects the JK and not vise versa, so the LR resolves first.
just in case you haven't seen this Nancy.
Yes but if Nico/Tails is HoB, wouldn’t that affect this - since Nico very likely never submitted an NA?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4096 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:01 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4092, Chara wrote:
In post 4073, RightKnight wrote:

Elsa
CheekyTeeky
RightKnight
Chara
Malakitten

Chickadee
Reasonably Rational
Tails

~~Math
Well, we obviously can’t be HoB, based on McMenno spew, so no I don’t get it at all. lol:

Also, RC ISO seems so obviously town RC. Also, I think Elsa is extremely unlikely to be HoB, based on Hider claim, because I think it’s very probable that it explains the missing Thor kill.

~N
i'm townreading you, but i really don't think it's correct to dismiss every one of the players McMenno said he was scumreading as HoB. throwing out a scumread on a partner (especially with no pressure to push it) is just about the easiest form of distancing there is.
I realized that after I made that list. One of my associatives, obviously has to be wrong if Tails is town or maybe one or more of the claims? I know I’m missing something.
~ Alan Watts
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4097 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4095, RightKnight wrote:Yes but if Nico/Tails is HoB, wouldn’t that affect this - since Nico very likely never submitted an NA?
that's assuming Tails is telling the truth about that. Nico was still active enough to say hello to avoid the prod timer.

and most mods allow one member of a scumteam to submit the entire team's actions. McMenno could have easily done that.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4098 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: Chara only, read at your peril
DUDE WTF DO YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR AVOIDING SPOILERS
CHANGE THE AVATAR
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4099 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:10 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4097, Chara wrote:
In post 4095, RightKnight wrote:Yes but if Nico/Tails is HoB, wouldn’t that affect this - since Nico very likely never submitted an NA?
that's assuming Tails is telling the truth about that. Nico was still active enough to say hello to avoid the prod timer.

and most mods allow one member of a scumteam to submit the entire team's actions. McMenno could have easily done that.
Right, so that doesn’t necessarily mean anything as far HoB are concerned.
~ Alan Watts

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”