Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1272, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1268, Garmr wrote:Fuck off nos 521 is solid and I would say better than what you been doing all game. You picked the weakest thing to give shit about as well because even I admit that's only a gut thing and not a point.
why are you so defensive over literally 4 points

i didnt even read it, idek if its solid, but for damn sure its not worth getting worked up about
Because I did put effort into those I spent a hour writing up that post thinking and rethinking if the points made her scum or not and they are just being dismissed like they were nothing. I made it as hard hitting as I could I felt I was onto something.
shortaru
shortaru
Mafia Scum
shortaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by shortaru »

In post 1244, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1213, shortaru wrote:Yeah... I'm just going to assume the first 40 pages or so are early game crap posting and focus on current events with ISOing as needed for background.

Cool? Cool.

So, who wants to dance?

You should probably just read my ISO cod I’m going to go through everything
I probably will read everything eventually, just doing it piecemeal because... damn 47 pages all at once.
Does this post forward a scum win con, or do you just think I'm strange?

Strange != Scum
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1231, Carcalilly wrote:- Relatively hollow and untrue remark

- Fencey

- Callback; which I often see as nerve-caused

- More mellow than I'd expect.

- A decent amount of painting and a handful of sideremarks(seemly very careful to avoid wrongness or contradiction)

- Repetition

- "SWNST"

Also, are your joke posts and serious posts always so contrastic?
FINALLY! I believe this to be the towniest post I've seen from you in my short experience with you. It's not the case or the target.. it's you're finally showing me you're actually reading and trying to be analytical.

Carca is now NOT in my lynchpool
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

shortaru
shortaru
Mafia Scum
shortaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by shortaru »

I kinda want to townlean Sephiroth & Nosferatu over their 1v1.

Strange != Scum
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1266, Sephiroth wrote:This garmr-carca thing is weird.
If I feel the need to truly sort someone I will go my way to pull this kind of crap right out of my ass. I'm getting the exact response I was hoping for.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

Besides pissing you off, Garmr, I didn't mean to do that. But it's good to see you passionate about it again.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by AP »

@Garmr: Could you please use spoilers when quoting walls? Thanks in advance, bro. :]
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1281, Carcalilly wrote:Besides pissing you off, Garmr, I didn't mean to do that. But it's good to see you passionate about it again.
I'm just going to say this in advance I get really passionate so If I say something hurtful don't it personally because I won't mean it that way.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1283, Garmr wrote:
In post 1281, Carcalilly wrote:Besides pissing you off, Garmr, I didn't mean to do that. But it's good to see you passionate about it again.
I'm just going to say this in advance I get really passionate so If I say something hurtful don't take it personally because I won't mean it that way.
Fixed
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

I'm just going to say this in advance I get really passionate so If I say something hurtful don't it personally because I won't mean it that way.
I'm actively trying to be less of a toxic piece of shit, so I can relate. Not saying you are one of those, but I certainly am :)
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1285, Sephiroth wrote:
I'm actively trying to be less of a toxic piece of shit, so I can relate. Not saying you are one of those, but I certainly am :)
Oh I can be toxic sometimes.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1263, Garmr wrote: 1.You accusation makes no sense it's fucking dumb.

2.I like using words it helps people understand my thought processes. Not everyone is like stunted like you.

3.If I do it outside of mafia and in mafia games no matter the alignment. Then It's just something I do not hard to put two and two together. Well for a normal person.

4. Buddying someone by telling them they are suspicious and calling them out if I knew it was that simple earlier. I was referring to presenting myself as nicer than normal instead of in your face, I think you don't even think about what your posting and your trying to throw mud with buzz words at this point

5.They aren't reachy! Reachy would be a example of your posting.

6.If i'm debating my points with the person to discuss if they are valid or not giving them a chance to defend themselves then of course I would repeat them. You're just throwing mud here again.

7.Oh ok. Meh I think any alignment would say that if they noticed something off but ok.

VOTE: Carlilly

Your constant shading in the background and rushed case to vote me when I called for it come from scum. As you can't even explain them decently and points change so it's like you didn't think them out.
1. I noticed it was jokey but it was subliminally awkward enough to make me shifty. The phrase "catch scum" I found to be an odd choice considering what you were responding to.

2. What gets me is how you made it/hinted how clear your reasons and opinions were but later dissed it as "mixed opinions". Almost gives me a sense of fear of read commitment.

3. I get how its hard to type your mind but man. You're kind of judging how bad it all is, but why would town be so critical of their posts? The only reason why I'd see anyone be so careful to point out and "accept" the nitches in their posts is if they were scum and didn't want someone else to point it out. If you do this all the time then it's a pretty scummy habit.

4. Scum would only buddy town. Town wants to lynch scum. Isn't kindly calling them out a subtle way to achieve both? Reading through your iso it does sort of stick out like a sore thumb. But you're not wrong with me throwing mud at you, there's a method to this madness.

5. "I'm not __, you're __!"
But really, in my opinion they're reachy. If course it wouldn't seem like that to you but heed to what i've said and do a retake on the more literal sides of things.

6. But you made it look like a case. A recycled case. Perhaps it wasn't you're intention, but how am I supposed to know that?

7. It really needs to be an official acronym.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1284, Garmr wrote:
I'm just going to say this in advance I get really passionate so If I say something hurtful don't take it personally because I won't mean it that way.
Fixed
You did it again :giggle:
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
shortaru
shortaru
Mafia Scum
shortaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by shortaru »

Carca is kinda cute.

Not the most productive scumhunter, but she seems fun to have around.

Strange != Scum
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

In post 1287, Carcalilly wrote: 7. It really needs to be an official acronym.
Scum would never say that? It already is an acronym: WIFOM.
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

Don't get used to it AP lol

y'all need to stop calling me cute you hecking fricks
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1287, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1263, Garmr wrote: 1.You accusation makes no sense it's fucking dumb.

2.I like using words it helps people understand my thought processes. Not everyone is like stunted like you.

3.If I do it outside of mafia and in mafia games no matter the alignment. Then It's just something I do not hard to put two and two together. Well for a normal person.

4. Buddying someone by telling them they are suspicious and calling them out if I knew it was that simple earlier. I was referring to presenting myself as nicer than normal instead of in your face, I think you don't even think about what your posting and your trying to throw mud with buzz words at this point

5.They aren't reachy! Reachy would be a example of your posting.

6.If i'm debating my points with the person to discuss if they are valid or not giving them a chance to defend themselves then of course I would repeat them. You're just throwing mud here again.

7.Oh ok. Meh I think any alignment would say that if they noticed something off but ok.

VOTE: Carlilly

Your constant shading in the background and rushed case to vote me when I called for it come from scum. As you can't even explain them decently and points change so it's like you didn't think them out.
1. I noticed it was jokey but it was subliminally awkward enough to make me shifty. The phrase "catch scum" I found to be an odd choice considering what you were responding to.

2. What gets me is how you made it/hinted how clear your reasons and opinions were but later dissed it as "mixed opinions". Almost gives me a sense of fear of read commitment.

3. I get how its hard to type your mind but man. You're kind of judging how bad it all is, but why would town be so critical of their posts? The only reason why I'd see anyone be so careful to point out and "accept" the nitches in their posts is if they were scum and didn't want someone else to point it out. If you do this all the time then it's a pretty scummy habit.

4. Scum would only buddy town. Town wants to lynch scum. Isn't kindly calling them out a subtle way to achieve both? Reading through your iso it does sort of stick out like a sore thumb. But you're not wrong with me throwing mud at you, there's a method to this madness.

5. "I'm not __, you're __!"
But really, in my opinion they're reachy. If course it wouldn't seem like that to you but heed to what i've said and do a retake on the more literal sides of things.

6. But you made it look like a case. A recycled case. Perhaps it wasn't you're intention, but how am I supposed to know that?

7. It really needs to be an official acronym.
1. I have a scum read on the slot so I caught scum :P

2.Not really a fear of commitment. Just I have the urge to town read the slot but that one post is off putting enough to make double take. I'm putting him off till tomorrow.

3.I find it good to be critical of your own posts. If someone misunderstands your posts it leads to worthless chatter and misunderstandings.

4.Hmm I guess but that wasn't my intention to be buddy buddy. I was attempting to lure out something I can use to grasp a read on him but I never got it and it's kinda not worth pursing at the moment. I'll just figure it out naturally.

5.My thinking is consider outside the box people call it reachy sometimes but it worked out in previous instances and sometimes it doesn't. (Like my scum read of malakittens in hms nacho can confirm.)

6. I think I got the issue here. Did you read my post in ISO instead of page to page. Because I feel like if you were reading page by page it would be easy to figure see it was a debate over the post and her defence.

UNVOTE: Carlilly

I liked this response. I think it's her thought process's don't mesh with mine.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by DVa »

@Garmr -- this is the fresh perspective of someone who just replaced in:
In post 1274, shortaru wrote:
Spoiler: xx ISO concerns
In post 83, xx2008 wrote:@Creature, that chart is for posts you like, don't like, or find neutral, as I've found while Reading through. But why do you say like/don't like rather than scummy or town?
Let me vote you. :)
VOTE: creature
Uh, ok.
In post 150, xx2008 wrote:I'm townreading creature and completely trustworthy.
While you're still voting Creature?
In post 151, xx2008 wrote:
In post 70, Creature wrote:
In post 68, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Just curious, which posts by Garmr do you dislike Creature?
VOTE: AP
Dunno, I'm just counting posts I like, dislike or find null.
This is another reason why I'm townreading creature, which I forgot to point out. This accounts for the fact that not all posts are black and white. He's just stating whether he's liking, not liking, or finding neutral those posts. Town players generally will have a somewhat concrete read, by that I mean they aren't changing opinions too quickly, but they won't be extremely concrete, because there is always other possibilities.
But... you're voting Creature.
In post 221, xx2008 wrote:@sephiroth, for some reason, I think your posts were attempting to tunnel. You also took back what you said immediately after. I don't think those are likely to come from someone who is town.
VOTE: sephiroth, at least for now.
Is he tunneling, or is he waffling?

The two aren't the same.
In post 275, xx2008 wrote:
In post 237, Sephiroth wrote:
In post 235, xx2008 wrote:I can understand both of your points, but Nosferatu's posts seem a lot more relaxed and likely to come from town. However, Sephiroth, your posts are somewhat leaning scummy.
You are welcome to that read, but this is also just kind of how I talk.
You do seem that way when I read your posts.
UNVOTE: for now.
So you unvote just like that?

Not to self: ISO Sephiroth.
In post 282, xx2008 wrote:I think the Nosferatu and Sephiroth 1v1 could either be a TvT or a SvT. I think it's more of a TvT, though, because it appears more like a misunderstanding. I don't expect two scum to be doing this, though, for that would attract too much attention, especially due to the fact that this 1v1 lasted for a long time in terms of pages, and anyone skimming through the game could have noticed it.
Now to self: ISO Nosferatu AND Sephiroth.
In post 363, xx2008 wrote:
In post 281, AP wrote:xx2008/
Carcalilly
/Maxous/Garmr/Inferno390/Creature/FA_Q2/
Shattiel
/Completly Trustworthy/Flubbernugget/DVa

This is how my "unsorted" lynch pool looks like. The others are either TRs or Town leans for now.

Out of the crowd I'm slightly more pinged by the bolded. Carca basically for doing the exact same thing she did in a recent previous game when she was scum and tried to fake a connection with a town slot. Shattiel bc I suspect this to be someone I know and the 2nd post of hers (she only posted 2) is somewhat worrying if my guess is correct.

Of the two I'd give Shattiel a bit more time, but if this lurking continues and she only pops up to say "hi, I'm here, greetings," and so forth I suggest to lynch with fire. Also if she decides to completely vanish off the face of the planet we should lynch the slot. (If anyone knows for sure who Shattiel is and can confirm she's
not the person I'm describing
step up now, please).

Also keeping an eye on Creature. It's not the count of his posts, but rather the content. So far it's a lot of noise so it's NAI, because that's how he would start the game as either alignment of late. As Town though he will provide some reads and commit to them (sometimes spot on, sometimes garbage reads, but he will commit to them and argue for his PoV). As scum he still finds it hard to come up with a good reason to vote anyone, so there's that.

I need more time to try and sort Maxous, FA_Q2 & Flubber. I can't promise I'll ever return a confident read on the likes of Garmr, Inferno & DVa, but we will see.

xx & CT I'll leave for someone else to sort.
Regarding your view on shattiel, I think your post is kind of scummy, because at the point of this post, shattiel has only made two posts. I very slightly feel like you're trying to shade shattiel with your post.
But after you made your post, shattiel began posting, which could imply lurking, because if shattiel was simply inactive, she would not have had the time to read that many posts she missed and see your post about her inactivity. If you're town, then I can see a scum shattiel.
So who would you Lynch first? Because you criticize AP but say he's likely town if his accusations which you are criticizing are correct.
In post 549, xx2008 wrote:
In post 514, Shattiel wrote:
In post 83, xx2008 wrote:@Creature, that chart is for posts you like, don't like, or find neutral, as I've found while Reading through. But why do you say like/don't like rather than scummy or town?
Let me vote you. :)
VOTE: creature
In post 151, xx2008 wrote:
In post 70, Creature wrote:
In post 68, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Just curious, which posts by Garmr do you dislike Creature?
VOTE: AP
Dunno, I'm just counting posts I like, dislike or find null.
This is another reason why I'm townreading creature, which I forgot to point out. This accounts for the fact that not all posts are black and white. He's just stating whether he's liking, not liking, or finding neutral those posts. Town players generally will have a somewhat concrete read, by that I mean they aren't changing opinions too quickly, but they won't be extremely concrete, because there is always other possibilities.
In post 221, xx2008 wrote:@sephiroth, for some reason, I think your posts were attempting to tunnel. You also took back what you said immediately after. I don't think those are likely to come from someone who is town.
VOTE: sephiroth, at least for now.
In post 282, xx2008 wrote:I think the Nosferatu and Sephiroth 1v1 could either be a TvT or a SvT. I think it's more of a TvT, though, because it appears more like a misunderstanding. I don't expect two scum to be doing this, though, for that would attract too much attention, especially due to the fact that this 1v1 lasted for a long time in terms of pages, and anyone skimming through the game could have noticed it.
In post 363, xx2008 wrote: Regarding your view on shattiel, I think your post is kind of scummy, because at the point of this post, shattiel has only made two posts. I very slightly feel like you're trying to shade shattiel with your post.
But after you made your post, shattiel began posting, which could imply lurking, because if shattiel was simply inactive, she would not have had the time to read that many posts she missed and see your post about her inactivity. If you're town, then I can see a scum shattiel.
I've been taking a look at few isos I think someone may have pointed this out before? Not sure

But you voted him for the same reason you townread him later? I don't think your question to creature even clarified anything.
Then theres Seph push then pull also the posts in reply to AP's about me.
Theres alot of throwing shits to see what sticks.
xx2008 is prob a newbie but I don't think he deserves a vip pass
I made that vote on creature to get a reaction from him. Then, I unvote him later, after re-thinking the situation. Creature seems town to me.
Hmm. But why were you calling him town while still voting him?
In post 840, xx2008 wrote:I'm better off doing an iso on a computer, where quoting is much easier, so that's why I'm choosing not to do one on phone right now.
I'm managing. :P
In post 977, xx2008 wrote:I'm not sure why everyone is voting Sephiroth. I don't find him super scummy. I think this is a scum-driven wagon, but I might be wrong.
Gross. Take a stand.
In post 1184, xx2008 wrote:I skimmed through the posts I missed, and I kind of feel like dva is somewhat scummy in terms of wagons, but I can also see some genuine scum hunting.
More fence-sitting.
In post 1236, xx2008 wrote:My scumreads are currently dva and ofhrz.
This feels like a rectal pinch read.

Personally, I'd like to see this happen:

VOTE: xx2008
Do you feel this case has merit?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1280, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1266, Sephiroth wrote:This garmr-carca thing is weird.
If I feel the need to truly sort someone I will go my way to pull this kind of crap right out of my ass. I'm getting the exact response I was hoping for.
For a second when I saw this I thought it said “Gamma-Carca thing” and I was gonna say “WHAT thing?”
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

Sorry for my lack of posting recently, I've been helping out in a political campaign lately and invested a lot of effort into it. I'm very tired right now, but I will read through the recent pages first thing tomorrow and post my thoughts.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1295, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Sorry for my lack of posting recently, I've been helping out in a political campaign lately and invested a lot of effort into it. I'm very tired right now, but I will read through the recent pages first thing tomorrow and post my thoughts.
Shouldn’t you be done, midterm elections have happened
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:07 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1176, Flubbernugget wrote: So I can summarize my catch up basically by responding to this post.

First and foremost, scum theater is an association between two unflipped players. You dont push that as scum without flips. That's mafia 101.

Why are you throwing weak shade? And why are you testing the waters with weak shade to vote me once others approve of it?
Lol
1. I was very obviously catching up when I asked this question
2. Based on my voting history, I think it's pretty clear that I don't have any qualms about voting for you, so your accusation that I was "testing the waters" is absurd
Second, sephiroth was a trash wagon, and is even more a trash wagon with FL doing everything short of admitting the scum read is a vendetta. There was no explanation from the gate, and the wagon started off of sheeping FL via countdown status. That's not acceptable. Conftown is still probably going to hit town in their reads unless they have a damn good case.

Seph is probably town, and if they do end up flipping town, it's guaranteed scum were crawling over that wagon.
- The two people on the wagon at that point was DVa and Creature
- I guess regardless of who started the wagon, that doesn't explain why you declared it a bad lynch without bothering to engage anyone on the wagon
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:10 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1193, profii wrote:
In post 1175, Sephiroth wrote:Still don't understand why we're not wagoning active lurker extraordinaire Ofhrz right now
sheeping this reason, much preferable to flubber

VOTE: ofrhz
Are you still townreading Flubber? If so, why?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:10 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1195, AP wrote:Awww.. a wagon on ofrhz :twisted:
You're enjoying this, aren't you

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”