Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #71 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

Can you people stop talking about goo/vt claiming? At this point it's not gonna happen and the useless chatter around it only clogs the thread more. Why not we move this into more productive matters? Like voting the obv scum that already posted lol
VOTE: Joey
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #76 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 73, Dunnstral wrote:Yeah, that's the kind of vote a scum Maria makes
VOTE: MariaR
You should go into more detail on this.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 78, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 71, MariaR wrote:Can you people stop talking about goo/vt claiming? At this point it's not gonna happen and the useless chatter around it only clogs the thread more. Why not we move this into more productive matters? Like voting the obv scum that already posted lol
VOTE: Joey
Why is he obvious scum? Also, I feel like VT shouldn't claim but goo should claim so our investigates don't die. :)))
Scum love to talk about mechs all the time. He's been living it up most and I don't remember joey ever really caring about mech talk. He's doing it to seem helpful/productive when really it's not at all. The other posts that aren't talking about it are filler and calling my vote scummy/bad. What a great towny iso.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by MariaR »

Also I don't wanna hear Dunnstral of all people trying to say 'that's a vote scum maria makes' like he knows how to read me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

I was debating claiming this or not because I was interested to see how a game goes without it being claim but it's most likely to end badly. So I'm Ascetic might have more to it then that might have less.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

It's not convenient when it can be proven. Why don't you explain why it's an obv vote scum me makes as you should've done in the first place instead of throwing shade. I doubt you would act that confident in a scumread on me given your recent play in games. I won't ask again
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #102 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:26 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 101, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 94, Chara wrote:i wonder if this game will solve the old 'can Maria and Dunn read each other' debate.
spoiler alert: they cant
I
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77288
beg
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=74958
to
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=73659
differ
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=76680
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #103 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:27 am

Post by MariaR »

Dunn backing off is note worthy but I'm not outting my read on him yet given if I do everyone's gonna sheep it. So I'll let others handle it for now.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #104 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:34 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 90, Joey_ wrote:And even if i was objectively scummy in my first few posts regarding what is normal scum behavior and what not; I expect better than just calling me obv scum in page 4 like you think you can read me that well so
So you admit you were objectively scummy. Also if I can't read you well like you're implying shouldn't me scumreading you be a town tell? Don't think you're really thinking this through.
In post 94, Chara wrote:i wonder if
this
game will solve the old 'can Maria and Dunn read each other' debate.
most games i remember with both of them where they weren't hydraed had them as opposite alignments.

VOTE: Almost
Oh yeah I forgot you and almost50 in the same game...this'll be fun.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #132 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:22 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 109, Joey_ wrote:
In post 104, MariaR wrote:
In post 90, Joey_ wrote:And even if i was objectively scummy in my first few posts regarding what is normal scum behavior and what not; I expect better than just calling me obv scum in page 4 like you think you can read me that well so
So you admit you were objectively scummy. Also if I can't read you well like you're implying shouldn't me scumreading you be a town tell? Don't think you're really thinking this through.
Absolute bullshit rhetoric and this is far from outstanding performance as either alignment

I never mentioned that i admitted i was being scummy, I said "even if" meaning "in the possibility you actually thought i was being scummy from general scum behavior aka mech talk"
Oh so I'm not allowed to scumread you early even if I think your play was scummy on the bases of what? You've kinda said I can't read you but you expect better from me then to call you obv scum on page 4? You kinda are trying to have your cake and eat it too.
You call it 'bullshit' but you're contradicting yourself and trying to use 1 part of an argument for 1 line but make up a new one then a second statement that contradicts what you said in the first one. Your words of 'good performance' are really just thin air given you would have no way to judge that and are just trying to fake being upset but go on.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #133 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:23 am

Post by MariaR »

Snowman hard town btw
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #206 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

Ok so you're basically trying to have your cake and eat it too.
Good talk Joey hf in your scum pt while I deal with others.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #234 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 213, Joey_ wrote:
In post 211, Kokichi Oma wrote:Maria might be scum
Things is, theres probably another reason to explain her foses and posts because fosing me the way she does serves nothing. As scum she doubt shed go for me right from the start instead of trying to pocket me (which would probably happens). Soo ??? we will see
The sr you at the start when I first voted you was just a reaction to get people off the bs VT/goo shit and I knew you'd give the best reaction of the group. So thanks for that.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #235 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 211, Kokichi Oma wrote:Maria might be scum
I don't believe you'd think this so quickly although I suppose past games never have changed your line of thinking much.
In post 221, Chara wrote:i'm obvtown as scum too, ask Maria and Almost. :giggle:

Creature so far looks good, so i unvoted.
don't expect me to effort until i'm feeling better.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #236 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 228, Snowman wrote:I have no idea how Maria's still scum-reading Joey.
I don't know why you're townreading him so hard. I don't think his reaction made him as obv town as you're trying to make him out to be. I'd put him on null myself but nothing he's said is out of his scum range given he's said stuff that is blatantly not true the real question is does he know that or not.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #238 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by MariaR »

same
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #247 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 239, Snowman wrote:. Like, when you first explained your Joey scum-read you said that you don't remember him caring about mech-talk but when he corrected you, you pretty much dropped the point all-together.
He didn't really correct me because he's incorrect. He doesn't talk like that as town I've seen him do it as scum. I dropped it because I knew he would say "no you're wrong" it'd be a pointless back and forth to keep going over the same thing over and over. He has done it as scum period. Has he done it as town? Maybe I don't remember it but I know he's done it as scum.
In post 239, Snowman wrote:Then you tried to spin him saying "even if I was objectively scummy" into him admitting he was being objectively scummy when that's completely wrong on a purely grammatical sense, and when he corrected you on that you changed the subject all-together.
I saw it one way and he corrected me on what he was saying. What more is there to talk about on that subject? Nothing really
In post 239, Snowman wrote:I might be biased in town-reading since I never read his scum games before and don't know what his scum range looks like, but I think you might be biased from seeing him play scum and are being overly paranoid when Joey's ISO spews town overall.
Correct you've never seen Joey scum so you don't have an informed opinion like I do. I've seen both town and scum Joey and it's pretty easy at least with my meta to tell what he is if he does the same old tells (although I may have messed up that opportunity ) his scum range is pretty big and I'm saying don't townread him so easily because he can do this as scum. It's not paranoia it's just fact. The only player here I would say I have paranoia about is Chara because I got outright fooled by them.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #248 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 112, Elsa Jay wrote:Every single time Creature has been mentioned to me it's because of his scum meta being so obvious it hurts.

VOTE: Creature

If we only got 24 hours, might as well go for the garunteed, amirite?
In post 119, Elsa Jay wrote:But his scum meta IS not even posting at all.
In post 121, Elsa Jay wrote:I'm telling you as a guy who previously replaced into his slot he tapped out. It was a scum slot. Granted, I made everyone forget who was in that slot before me and pulled a hard AF victory, but still...
Can I ask how you got from this
In post 179, Elsa Jay wrote:A Totodile wouldn't lie to me... Right?

UNVOTE:
to this. You seemed pretty confident in the first 3 posts and then just dropped it 2 posts later because creature said so. While he is telling the truth you wouldn't know that given the stance you took. So why did you unvote so easily
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #250 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Elsa
If you want to be suspicious I'm sure you'll have no problem if I do this correct?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #252 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 251, Elsa Jay wrote:Many have tried to lynch me. Many have failed.

What made you so willing to drop everything and focus on me, btw?
Hm? Who said anything about lynching? I'm just placing a vote. I would say 'drop everything and focus on you' is a bit extreme I still have my eyes on a few players my vote is just on you at the moment.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #259 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 254, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 235, MariaR wrote:I don't believe you'd think this so quickly although I suppose past games never have changed your line of thinking much.
You're scumreading Joey when you should see some posts he's made so far are far from scummy.
You're not reading my posts.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #303 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 301, Almost50 wrote:@Chara: Noted. You might have noticed I didn't look at you much either, and it's for a reason.

Right now Purr is exhausting all her chances with me. I said I don't see scum!her doing this silly push on me, but she has outdone herself with that "selective/out of context quoting" which you know I really hate. Now why would TOWN ever do that when the explanation was not even a line below, but started ON THE SAME LINE she stopped at?

VOTE: Purr

This needs to get flipped NOW rather than 24 hours later!!!!
VOTE: A50
Will give more thoughts later but for now
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #360 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:15 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm going out and I forgot what I said I'd answer too besides my a50 read if anyone wants me to answer shit just quote it or ask me and I'll get to it when I get back
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #465 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:41 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 444, Kokichi Oma wrote:Maria can you town it up so I dont defacto scumread you if you're town.
You do that anyway!
I have no desire to play mafia atm I'm trying to get back into it
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #527 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm about ready to rev up the chain lynches on Dunn/Man if 1 flips town tbh
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #553 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:24 am

Post by MariaR »

Alright let's just
VOTE: Dunn
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #651 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'll start trying day 2.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #655 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 652, Dunnstral wrote:You're so scummy Maria
Cute.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #658 (isolation #29) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

Because I basically forgot all my reads besides having a sr on a50 and yourself. So I'm resetting *shrug* believe me or don't.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #659 (isolation #30) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by MariaR »

Here Dunn just for you
just cause you think you're trying now I'll move~
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #662 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 660, Dunnstral wrote:Can you read my posts about performer?

Do you want to try hard together?
Aren't I scum? Scum me tryharding would be pretty spooky
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #664 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 548, Dunnstral wrote:Hey wasn't Creatures meta that he's always scum when he low posts, and always town when he posts a lot? Like, he's super easy to read, right?
And didn't Creature just get replaced for being prodded 3 times? I always feel vad for lynching off Creature meta, it kind of feels like he's cheating, but I also don't want to be willfully ignorant - we should lynch the Creature slot
oof this is pretty bad yeah
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #667 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by MariaR »

I didn't know there was a definition to playing as town please tell me what it is.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #684 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by MariaR »

Charas stance feels like one scum with TMI on dunn would take.
So if Dunn flips scum I feel Chara is town
if Dunn flips town I'd look at Chara
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #693 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 686, Joey_ wrote:Mariar making irrelevant preflips
This whole post is irrelevant ironically. Also I don't think it's irrelevant given dun is getting lynched
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #703 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 694, Joey_ wrote:
In post 693, MariaR wrote:
This whole post is irrelevant ironically. Also I don't think it's irrelevant given dun is getting lynched
Why do you even make irrelevant post?
Why are you being arrogant enough to think you are in a position to call the shots?
The post wasn't irrelevant at all you just acted like it was. I'm not calling any shots dunn is just getting lynched atm.
In post 696, Ruby Red wrote:
passive voice is poor form, minus 5 points

mind voting dunn to help test your theory?
I'll think about it Joey is going back to scummy with how he's handling all this.
In post 697, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 684, MariaR wrote:Charas stance feels like one scum with TMI on dunn would take.
That's 2 preflips you've set up with me flipping TOWN
Point?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #706 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

Lady Angel
Ruby Red
Purrcocet
Carcalilly
Snowman

Oh I have more townreads then I thought. Nice
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #708 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

Hmmmm maybe I'm considering it.
I forget why I was tring Carc but it was in my notes so I put it here
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #716 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 711, Joey_ wrote:
In post 703, MariaR wrote:
In post 694, Joey_ wrote:
Why do you even make irrelevant post?
Why are you being arrogant enough to think you are in a position to call the shots?
The post wasn't irrelevant at all you just acted like it was. I'm not calling any shots dunn is just getting lynched atm.
In post 696, Ruby Red wrote:
passive voice is poor form, minus 5 points

mind voting dunn to help test your theory?
I'll think about it Joey is going back to scummy with how he's handling all this.
In post 697, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 684, MariaR wrote:Charas stance feels like one scum with TMI on dunn would take.
That's 2 preflips you've set up with me flipping TOWN
Point?
Lold, saying who is gettin lynched is not callin the shots
Stating an objective fact isn't calling the shots. Who has the most votes? Dunn. He's getting lynched at the moment. Stop acting like your IQ is in the single digits.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #726 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 714, Joey_ wrote:
In post 713, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 710, Joey_ wrote:Hes town
why
Cuz i say so!!?? And why not
AND YOU'RE CALLING ME ARROGANT LMFAO
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #731 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 727, Joey_ wrote:Getting lynched at the moment =/= is getting lynched toda
I never said getting lynched today
I said getting lynched at the moment! That's stating a fact not being arrogant
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #733 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by MariaR »

I hate you
I guess I can see how you took "getting lynched" as me trying to call shots though
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #761 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:33 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Perf
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #778 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:20 am

Post by MariaR »

Thanks for stating the obvious A50 continue to keep that up instead of giving actual options. No srsly it makes it easier to lynch you tomorrow
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #779 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:21 am

Post by MariaR »

I can easily see you and Chara being scum together given you 2 are suppose to be able to "easily read each other" and this avoid/give each other a day shit isn't cutting anything
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #783 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:48 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 780, Chara wrote:Maria, there has never been one game where i've said i find Almost easy to read.
That was legit one of the first things you said in magical girls.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #785 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:50 am

Post by MariaR »

And you mean this?
I don't know what you want me to back up here? I feel like you're naive town or TMI scum. If you're really not feeling a game this makes even more sense to me. I felt like your sideline approach overall just didn't fit well
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #786 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:53 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 782, Chara wrote:oh, and if you're town, i apologize for being short with you, and i would encourage you to think about how i behave when i'm really
not
feeling a game (like now) and why it isn't AI. if you're scum whatever, if we're both town i'd love to figure that out and not be snapping at you for the majority of the time.
What's making you not feel this game? Can I help. I'm town but I'm not making end game due to policy lynching on people who claim aesthetic so you don't really gotta worry about me~ You don't need to apologize Chara you're always gonna be a good friend of mine we all get snippy. Also are you sure you can figure me out I don't knowww.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #788 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:55 am

Post by MariaR »

You should know why I don't give out my dunnstral read chara.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #791 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:09 am

Post by MariaR »

I can understand how me not outting my dunn read but making reads based on his flip is a bit like me taking advantage of the situation trust me I'm well aware. It doesn't change how I'm going to act about this whole thing though.
pedit: Considering I just played with Dunn I would know that argument is true or false
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #792 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:10 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 789, Chara wrote:pedit: i know why, but then when you use a read you haven't outed to make a judgement on me it sets me off. i guess i understand how it came about, but it still frustrated me.
Yeah I can fully understand this. I'm not really playing fair if it helps I wouldn't use that as just a set staple like "WELL DUNN FLIPPED X SO CHARA IS TOWN/SCUM" but it would help
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #794 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:37 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 793, Joey_ wrote:Why dont you out your dun reads ? im not into shananigans
Because people sheep whatever my read on Dunn is because my read rate are dunn is higher then anyone else period
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #796 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:41 am

Post by MariaR »

If people just sheep my read we wouldn't be able to see others develop a read on him and that's the important part.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #798 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:43 am

Post by MariaR »

Null I had him as towny but compared to my other townreads I wouldn't put him in my town pool. I wouldn't lynch him today though
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #978 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

Elsa is prob the biggest info lynch. Don't know how I feel about it
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #981 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 980, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 978, MariaR wrote:Elsa is prob the biggest info lynch. Don't know how I feel about it
This is why I'm asking you to find my damn role. Dont be lazy and lynch for it.
Don't know what you're talking about.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1097 (isolation #57) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:52 am

Post by MariaR »

That ruby wagon is gross.
Also ruby is trying so they're town
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1101 (isolation #58) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:11 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1098, Performer wrote:maria if I died today
then who would you say is scum next
A50.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1108 (isolation #59) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:36 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1106, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1097, MariaR wrote:That ruby wagon is gross.
Also ruby is trying so they're town
Do you have meta to support this? What do you think of dunn actually trying this game
Ruby either lurks or outright subs out as scum.
Dunn trying isn't really AI for him anymore he's tried as scum and town before
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1119 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:56 am

Post by MariaR »

Elsa should visit me everytime if they're town so it doesn't work. That's just such a scum sounding role though
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1127 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:05 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1121, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1108, MariaR wrote:Ruby either lurks or outright subs out as scum.
I'm calling you out - that's untrue.
In post 1122, Dunnstral wrote:Please provide links to backup your claim
Back up yours to disprove me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1128 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:05 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1126, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1119, MariaR wrote:Elsa should visit me everytime if they're town so it doesn't work. That's just such a scum sounding role though
Um. If you're town Elsa shouldn't have to visit you
If elsa has to visit someone it should be me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1132 (isolation #63) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:08 am

Post by MariaR »

Do you have to visit or is it optional
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1135 (isolation #64) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:11 am

Post by MariaR »

Then prob no use to visit me given you'll just roleblock yourself
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1139 (isolation #65) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:13 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1137, Chara wrote:i only found one completed scum game for Ruby.
they replaced out
before the game was finished but seemed to have been playing the game just fine for some time before that.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1143 (isolation #66) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:15 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1140, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1127, MariaR wrote:
In post 1121, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1108, MariaR wrote:Ruby either lurks or outright subs out as scum.
I'm calling you out - that's untrue.
In post 1122, Dunnstral wrote:Please provide links to backup your claim
Back up yours to disprove me.
I don't have to back anything up - you said Ruby "lurks or outright subs out as scum" - that's UNTRUE as chara just demonstrated

Why are you completely ignoring dozens and dozens of creature games in favor for meta in ONE game Ruby was in
You're calling me out with nothing to base it on so sit down.
Pedit: Do you not know who ruby's main is?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1146 (isolation #67) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:16 am

Post by MariaR »

Even without the damning meta that proves ruby town this game in and of itself shows how obv town she is
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1149 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:16 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1144, Dunnstral wrote:Like you're not this clueless Maria, what gives?
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA IRONY
IRONYYYYYYYYYYYYY
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1150 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:17 am

Post by MariaR »

Dunns playing dumb because he was in the game ruby alt slipped
keep it up
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1152 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:18 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1148, Performer wrote:@maria serious question since everyone ignored it earlier.
what is rubby's main.
Debating if I should answer this cause it's kinda dickish but also needed at the same time
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1158 (isolation #71) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:22 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1157, Dunnstral wrote:Perf you realize I switched to Ruby Red because your wall post gave me second thoughts on you being the scummiest person?
LAMIST
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1162 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:23 am

Post by MariaR »

Pedit: Very true
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1163 (isolation #73) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:24 am

Post by MariaR »

Dunn can die if he wants to keep up his dumbass tunnel while I vote the real scum.
Alonzo too can die for that matter of scum that need to die.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1177 (isolation #74) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:33 am

Post by MariaR »

Ok since dunn is going to keep his little stick up given I can't out the main I'm going to drop it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1182 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:37 am

Post by MariaR »

Dunn can die so people will finally get this tunnel done with and focus on legit scum. Besides he's acting like a monkey but that's normal.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1189 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:42 am

Post by MariaR »

How about. You get out of your tunnel look at how that wagon showed up in a matter of pages
and focus on legit scum before I vote you
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1193 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:45 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm aesthetic remember.
pedit: stop trying to be cute I'm losing my nerve with you dunn and we both know if I want you dead I can get it. Why don't you reset
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1194 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:45 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Dunn
You don't tunnel this hard as town you're not that big a monkey.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1195 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:46 am

Post by MariaR »

And if you are town I can really not give a fuck at this point
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1200 (isolation #80) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:53 am

Post by MariaR »

Wanna vote Alonzo but A50 Alonzo don't feel S/S
hmmm w/e
VOTE: Alonzo
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1202 (isolation #81) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:56 am

Post by MariaR »

I claimed long ago.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1237 (isolation #82) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1210, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1162, MariaR wrote:VOTE: A50
Pedit: Very true
I knew it would come down to this. This is why I hate playing with you. Scum you tunnels me, and Town you SRs me all the same.
ooo nice ate first I'm hearing at this point.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1239 (isolation #83) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

So what is it a50 am I scum tunneling you or town sring you.
To be quite frank I can't remember a game where town me tunneled you. Care to refresh my memory
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1243 (isolation #84) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

Dunn I really have 0 clue what you're talking about with the first post.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1250 (isolation #85) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1244, Dunnstral wrote:It would seem your stance earlier was that you should be the one to prove that Almost50 was wrong, instead of asking him to prove it
The first quote in question has nothing to do with the 2nd.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1409 (isolation #86) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1275, Snowman wrote:I basically liked none of Manatees play this game. He pretty much just coasted this day phase, mostly popping in to vote the leading wagon and throwing out a few limp reads. Theres not even much transitipn between votes, it s just "Hey, this looks like a goo d, growing wagon, let me just jump on that real fast". No ne of his votes are good a t all, and it doesnt help that these votes are the only thing s h e managrs to accomplosh with his prod dodges.
I'll catch up later tonight.
bookmarked
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1654 (isolation #87) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:46 am

Post by MariaR »

Remember that catch up I promised? Yeah fk you guys not happening too tired
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1657 (isolation #88) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:52 am

Post by MariaR »

oh shit the worst is here
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1670 (isolation #89) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1664, the worst wrote:
In post 1657, MariaR wrote:oh shit the worst is here
oh shit maria's here
<3
what's good?
Nm non friend how are you <3
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1685 (isolation #90) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1682, Ruby Red wrote:@maria, carca, kokichi, lady angel maybe

time to end the day
Do you think alanzo is town
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1688 (isolation #91) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1686, Dunnstral wrote:Hey earth to MariaR

I think A50 is scum over Alonzo right now
Why not both. I'll lynch either though
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1932 (isolation #92) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1920, Chara wrote:VOTE: Maria
If you seriously think I am scum with how I did everything to avoid the dunn wagon I have nothing to tell you
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1934 (isolation #93) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by MariaR »

This or alan
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1937 (isolation #94) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1936, Chara wrote:
In post 1932, MariaR wrote:
If you seriously think I am scum with how I did everything to avoid the dunn wagon I have nothing to tell you
if you had just said "Dunnstral is town, don't vote there" i never would have, and there are other players who would have followed that. you even said you were avoiding saying so explicitly to read the wagon, but when it gets to the point where Dunn would be lynched i feel like you should have just said something.
YOU FUCKERS POWER LYNCHED HIM BEFORE I COULD DO MY GIANT POST
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1940 (isolation #95) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

Like I knew Dunn was town period. A50 even called me out on taking shots at dunn but never voting him because I didn't want him lynched. I didn't vote besides once when I got pissed. That. Was. For. A. Reason.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1941 (isolation #96) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1938, Chara wrote:
In post 1194, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Dunn
You don't tunnel this hard as town you're not that big a monkey.
In post 1195, MariaR wrote:And if you are town I can really not give a fuck at this point
and it's fine if you weren't sure. but doing this and then saying you "did everything to avoid the Dunn wagon"?
why are you claiming credit for a townread you never adequately expressed?
I just addressed this
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1946 (isolation #97) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1943, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1932, MariaR wrote:
In post 1934, MariaR wrote:VOTE: A50
This or alan
So you are a saint for staying off the dunn wagon, but the guy who joined and pointed out RR vs Dunns was likely TvT is prolly scum...
I pointed that out way before A50 did but sure
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1947 (isolation #98) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

Also that's more TMI then it is worth towncred
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1948 (isolation #99) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1942, Chara wrote:
In post 1940, MariaR wrote:Like I knew Dunn was town period. A50 even called me out on taking shots at dunn but never voting him because I didn't want him lynched. I didn't vote besides once when I got pissed. That. Was. For. A. Reason.
i just wish you'd said something earlier. 24 hours to deadline when it had already been extended twice really isn't enough time.
I prob should've yeah
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1951 (isolation #100) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

Join A50 and I'll give you a pass for the next day.
I'll explain why you're scum when I'm less busy so prob tomorrow
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1956 (isolation #101) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1955, Chara wrote:Maria, where were you going to tell everyone to pile on when you said Dunnstral was town?
Alonzo
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1959 (isolation #102) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1957, Elsa Jay wrote:Funny how Alonzo was the next popular wagon option but when the people like me and Maria were offline, people took the inititive to hammer Dunn.
WHEWWWW ^^^^
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1971 (isolation #103) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Carca
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1973 (isolation #104) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

Let it be known I am still voting Alonzo tomorrow
and I guess...I do always sr a50..a little
but just a little
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1990 (isolation #105) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

UNVOTE:
Don't want self hammers
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2105 (isolation #106) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:44 am

Post by MariaR »

Sorry guys with holidays coming up I'm a mess.
I saw we unvoted w/e there name is can we go back to lynching alonzo/a50
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2133 (isolation #107) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

can someone give me cliffnotes on whats going on please I can check up on the thread a bit but not gonna re read
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2135 (isolation #108) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2134, Elsa Jay wrote:
MariaR wrote:can someone give me cliffnotes on whats going on please I can check up on the thread a bit but not gonna re read
Almost being maniacal.
Carca bailing as caught scum.
Maria being pretty.
Angel being a Newb.
Purrocat being a Thot.
Alonzo coasting into day 3.

Is that good?
Yes I feel very caught up ty.
C-can I have a srs one too
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2137 (isolation #109) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

personally, I don't really believe A50 because I sr have and have had carca as a tr most of the game. I have a pressing issue with the result and that can only be answered by Carca. I can't say what it is because then Carca can base there answer around it. So for now I think waiting for the replacement is a good idea. Lady confusing watcher/tracker doesn't really bother me? I think at most 1 scum is in those 3 together and watcher is one of the best roles in the game so lynching that right away is eh.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2139 (isolation #110) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

Oh is it not?
So Lady either lied or confused tracker for watcher? Hmmmmm
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2140 (isolation #111) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by MariaR »

My question is why does scum lady lie in the first place? We're obv gonna figure out it's a lie. I do believe her result because...yeah why lie at all
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2143 (isolation #112) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2142, Almost50 wrote:So, Maria doesn't believe me, but voted Carca whom she was TRing anyway, and the only reason she unvoted is to avoid a self-hammer.
Na. I couldn't think of a good reason to unvote without blurting out why Carca could still be town. Elsa gave me the perfect excuse to unvote.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2144 (isolation #113) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

Like I thought it was a hard guilty then I was like "wait a moment" and then I needed to find a reason to unvote. *shrug* if you wanna try and push me A50 go for it who was it the one who said they tunneled who?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2146 (isolation #114) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

Because I was stupid and thought it was a hard guilty until I thought for a moment.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2151 (isolation #115) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2148, Almost50 wrote:And you have the guts to accuse me of tunneling you? Lady, have you no shame??
Awwww cute. So me having a sr on you with the only answer you've given being "maria scumreads me" means I should unvote? You've pushed obv town have given bad reasoning and the dead flipped obv town wants your head. I can admit I'm in a tunnel and I want you dead but at least my reasoning supports my logic unlike your random spurts of nonsense. Now if you want to try and disprove me by all means
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2152 (isolation #116) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2149, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2146, MariaR wrote:Because I was stupid and thought it was a hard guilty until I thought for a moment.
And why would you believe a hard guilty from someone you're SRing? And what changes your stance regarding >me< when you realize it's a soft guilty?? You either SR me and don't believe what I say or do NOT SR me so are willing to sheep a hard guilty declared by me, and then back down when you realize it's not as hard, but w.o. FoS'ing me. You simply can't have your cake and eat it too.
My vote is depending on Carcas answer.
I would believe a hard guilty from my sr if it was not lylo anytime of the week because why 1 for 1 randomly like that. But this isn't a hard guilty. I do believe your claim and your check makes sense from town or scum but depending on Carcas answer I may vote you or I may not.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2153 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm not some unreasonable person who won't change my stances a50 but when you/alonzo don't give me any reason to not change my stances and my reads have been so far proven to be correct why should I?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2272 (isolation #118) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2167, Snowman wrote:Don't see the scum-motivation behind Almost's Neo claim, especially considering his VT claim D1. Even if he was poisoned and wanted to take someone down with him, A)Why choose Carca of all people B)Why not claim cop and site a hard guilty on her via cop C)Why backtrack from pushing Carca when he supposedly came out to get Carca lynched D)Why claim a role that's virtually identical to VC. Can't really see her coming out as scum to try and lynch Carca just to shift directions soon after.
You're very narrow minded if you can't put 2/2 together.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2275 (isolation #119) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

OH LOOK I WAS CORRECT.
YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?
I BET CARA FAKE CLAIMED VT AS PR
*eye roll*
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2277 (isolation #120) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2276, Almost50 wrote:SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU ARE TOO DAMN STUPID TO OPEN SAY ANYTHING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S BEING SAID!
But my theory was correct. You can admit it or not but now you've gotta think for a bit.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2322 (isolation #121) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

Oh baby~
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2328 (isolation #122) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

no one asked you quackers
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2330 (isolation #123) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

wtf so scummy B)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2370 (isolation #124) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by MariaR »

~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2372 (isolation #125) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

Because he's scum and Almost50 doing Almost50 things doesn't auto make him scum.
Lady slot self resolves and lynching that is stupid.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2398 (isolation #126) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by MariaR »

Almost drops me like a hot plate after I get off him...Hm.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2435 (isolation #127) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

Why is snowman a scumread for peoples
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2484 (isolation #128) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2483, the worst wrote:we should probably just lynch MariaR because she's a listmod

(congrats Maria <3)
NO PLEASE
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2488 (isolation #129) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:33 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2487, Alonzo wrote:Most list mods iv played with had terrible reads, so that goes someway to explaining Maria's voting pattern here...
If your posting was as good as your joking we'd be getting somewhere rn but here we are.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2490 (isolation #130) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:37 am

Post by MariaR »

Anyone want to explain to me what makes Alonzos posting good or why Snowman is scum?
Look at who Alonzo subbed in for and look at his posting now. Both of those isos aren't good I feel like the snowman scumreads are out from left field
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2584 (isolation #131) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:26 am

Post by MariaR »

4-4 wagons 12 hours.
Hmmmmmm where to go where to go
These both suck but if I have to go to a50 I will my only worry is I sr alonzo more but a50/alonzo don't seem partners.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2669 (isolation #132) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:21 am

Post by MariaR »

who tf was RC
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2671 (isolation #133) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:26 am

Post by MariaR »

This makes sense.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2686 (isolation #134) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:06 am

Post by MariaR »

this slot has had way too much resistance to be town
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2705 (isolation #135) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

Why do people not want Alonzo dead jw
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2736 (isolation #136) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

Cute
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2786 (isolation #137) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:13 am

Post by MariaR »

Hopefully soon
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”