Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #5600 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 5593, NicoRobin wrote:And furthermore, when exactly do you plan to lynch her?
5 confirmed innocent results or Maximum number of scum players remaining x2 +3, whichever comes first.

The second number is currently 15, FWIW. So... 3 more days, assuming we miss scum 3 times consecutively.
This is a Parachute.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5601 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

Okay, so, would you really want me as conftown?

Furthermore, if we're both town and she is disloyal, then the gladiate won't work. She might also refuse to do it.

How about those?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5602 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

After giving it a great deal of thought I think that if I am unable to find replacements for these slots the correct move is to call the game early.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5603 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

mass scum exodus.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5604 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 5599, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 5595, NicoRobin wrote:No. You either lynch her now, or she'll talk her way out of it when/if you do decide she needs to go. Trust me on this.
No, she's already admitted as early as day 1 that she knew she wouldn't survive to the endgame with this role, and that it had to happen to confirm her targets. You're blatantly fearmongering because you know her role is insane if it's town, and you aren't town.

What do you think of Creature's cop claim on Mastina? I should not have to have asked this five times in five posts you've directly quoted.
Even if I thought something, there is no way any of you would see reason and just lynch her before she can get into your heads.

Oh, and FYI, I explicitly said she could be town, I just don't think she is. However, there is one scenario in which she can proven town. If she gladiates me and fails, then she is disloyal town, because I know I am town.
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5605 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:13 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 5604, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 5599, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 5595, NicoRobin wrote:No. You either lynch her now, or she'll talk her way out of it when/if you do decide she needs to go. Trust me on this.
No, she's already admitted as early as day 1 that she knew she wouldn't survive to the endgame with this role, and that it had to happen to confirm her targets. You're blatantly fearmongering because you know her role is insane if it's town, and you aren't town.

What do you think of Creature's cop claim on Mastina? I should not have to have asked this five times in five posts you've directly quoted.
Even if I thought something, there is no way any of you would see reason and just lynch her before she can get into your heads.

Oh, and FYI, I explicitly said she could be town, I just don't think she is. However, there is one scenario in which she can proven town. If she gladiates me and fails, then she is disloyal town, because I know I am town.
She can't be disloyal town because Chickadee flipped town and Mastina gladiated her.
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5606 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5602, RadiantCowbells wrote:After giving it a great deal of thought I think that if I am unable to find replacements for these slots the correct move is to call the game early.
Oh shoot
I don’t want this to end now because I feel like we’re close to breaking this open
I just don’t know who would be willing
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5607 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Who all is replacing out? :(
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5608 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Vecna »

lets speedlynch the guys that need replacing? fb is scum regardless.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5609 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:42 am

Post by Vecna »

scum probably complaining like mad about op role design, while it shouldve been super obv who was keeping mastina alive.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5610 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:49 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 5601, NicoRobin wrote:Okay, so, would you really want me as conftown?

Furthermore, if we're both town and she is disloyal, then the gladiate won't work. She might also refuse to do it.

How about those?
jfc you just scumclaimed twice in one post
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5611 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:52 am

Post by jjh927 »

Maybe rhree times if the second one counts twice
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5612 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:57 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 5610, jjh927 wrote:
In post 5601, NicoRobin wrote:Okay, so, would you really want me as conftown?

How about those?
jfc you just scumclaimed twice in one post
In which way?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5613 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Saying she could be Town disloyal?
VOTE: NicoRobin
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5614 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:59 am

Post by jjh927 »

You basically said:

"Don't gladiate me, but if you do, then don't be surprised if it doesn't work"
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5615 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Vecna »

just a generic question for due dilligence for those who have played with a scum mastina before. is she even remotely capable of coming up with plans like the varsoon charade to make her look super good, and then have a scum creature pretend to have this role and make this claim in the way he did?

itd require sich creative thinking.....but that is pretty much what some people must be tjinking.....
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5616 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Vecna »

FB or NR gkadiate is in order. preferably fb so we can just destroy the slot and require a replacement less.

Or, y'know, scum can jist concede instead of mass replace out.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5617 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:30 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 5616, Vecna wrote:FB or NR gkadiate is in order. preferably fb so we can just destroy the slot and require a replacement less.

Or, y'know, scum can jist concede instead of mass replace out.
Speaking of which, you jked mastina on the night there was no NK, which should be enough proof that she is scum.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5618 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:33 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 5614, jjh927 wrote:You basically said:

"Don't gladiate me, but if you do, then don't be surprised if it doesn't work"
And how exactly do you think I am even capable of stopping a gladiate on me? I am modified tracker triple-voter. I can't stop it. :lol:

The only way that gladiate on me can be stopped is if mastina refuses to gladiate, which would prove she is scum beyond a doubt.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5619 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Vecna »

yeah, you know, or proof that scum tried to kill her and failed.....resulting in the realization they have to lynch her to get rid of her.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5620 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5615, Vecna wrote:just a generic question for due dilligence for those who have played with a scum mastina before. is she even remotely capable of coming up with plans like the varsoon charade to make her look super good, and then have a scum creature pretend to have this role and make this claim in the way he did?

itd require sich creative thinking.....but that is pretty much what some people must be tjinking.....
yes. Like sure, I guess OR says that Varsoon throws a hissy fit and thus Mastina is town but a planned bus on Varsoon isn't out of the question for me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5621 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:40 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 5619, Vecna wrote:yeah, you know, or proof that scum tried to kill her and failed.....resulting in the realization they have to lynch her to get rid of her.
So what makes that possibility more likely? If you haven't noticed, I am the only one who wants to get her lynched, because I know what she is capable of when/if she is scum. No one else is trying to lynch her, at least not as vocally.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5622 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: Firebringer

NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5623 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:41 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 5620, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5615, Vecna wrote:just a generic question for due dilligence for those who have played with a scum mastina before. is she even remotely capable of coming up with plans like the varsoon charade to make her look super good, and then have a scum creature pretend to have this role and make this claim in the way he did?

yes. Like sure, I guess OR says that Varsoon throws a hissy fit and thus Mastina is town but a planned bus on Varsoon isn't out of the question for me.
This too.

Inb4 people say that NC and I are evil masterminds working together to try and lynch her. :roll:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5624 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

part of me really feels like Creature and Fire wouldn't double down so hard. I mean they just saw their buddy Varsoon get lynched for it. Its real ballsy and WIFOM.

3) Firebringer Maid Cafe (MariaR & Beeboy)
11) Invisibility
13) Whemestar
20) Creature

lol if this is the scum team.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”