profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:24 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1849, Garmr wrote:
In post 1846, profii wrote:
In post 1837, Garmr wrote:
In post 1835, Nosferatu wrote:that doesnt really justify vanity votes on a stagnant wagon
It's literally only a vote behind the top wagons (the most being 3) and no ones not going to vote it. The fact you describe it as a vanity wagon is weird also why are you worried that this wagon is not taken off while ignoring other wagons which have less votes?
Yet still, that’s a lot of words and not a lot of actual reason
Noted
It says that's it's not a stagnant wagon. Can't understand basic concepts noted.
Sassy
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

HUZZAH!

I've solved the game without reading d1 and several of the ISO's I said I'd read.

xx2008
RCEnigma
ofrhz

Is your scum team.

Both of RC's and Ofrhz's votes are reasonless opportunistic votes and it makes sense to me that they'd hop on with the dumb town leading the charge.

Ofrhz was a lurksack as town in my previous game with her and this doesn't match her lurksack town meta at all.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

RC goes from town reading Ofrhz to scum reading her but "not wanting her lynched today" basically they are distancing from one another.

He's also protecting his weak scumbuddy XX.
In post 1506, RCEnigma wrote:In the newbie queue slots are marked as se/ic on the main post. Here it isn't marked as such but IC keeps being brought up in different context. Which is where I think it's confusing him.
In post 1575, RCEnigma wrote:Innocent child has been used multiple times. Even the exact phrase Flavor Leaf is innocent child.
Like no way he doesn't understand when you guys are literally saying that FL is an innocent child.

XX also hasn't done much scumhunting and when he does it seems mostly dence sitting. His two hard scum reads from D1 were dead town and Ofrhz who he's mainly drooped. I mean, in his last post he did say "I think him sheeping day1 wasn't exactly towny, which makes me wonder about his alignment." but that's still a fence sit and seems kinda odd he didn't start out pushing Ofrhz starting out today.

vote:RC
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1830, profii wrote:lets see how maxous and nero play out
So you can stop with your shitty T/T false dilemma.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1845, profii wrote:
In post 1839, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why are we voting Nero
Go read shortaru iso and see if you think he was objecting to Flubber lynch rather than just “idk I can’t read Flubber”
Ok
I guess I can support this, I think that is a valid scum tactic, posturing on your buddy by being in the fence
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:39 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1852, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1830, profii wrote:lets see how maxous and nero play out
So you can stop with your shitty T/T false dilemma.
gamrs argument that there are other wagons aside, you 2 seem to have the momentum
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok but you should be trying to lynch scum and not just lynch whatevers easiest.

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:45 pm

Post by profii »

If I’m lynching whatever’s easiest why aren’t I in your scum pool for advocating a mislynch - surely that’s scummy
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

town can be bad and want to lynch other town.

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:51 pm

Post by profii »

id ask you about whats bad about saying short not wanting to lynch flubber but i dont think youll say much beyond 'my town pm lolol'
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean you ARE wrong but I don't really fault you for thinking that my slot has to be scum b/c dumb as fuck House didn't lynch scum. What do you think of ?

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:00 pm

Post by profii »

I'll be checking what you're saying - whilst trying to un-pre-conf my mind as I just played with ofrhz/rce scum team so for them to both roll scum again would be funny.

obviously not impossible so ive gotta be open minded to that
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:11 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Except that profiis reasoning for voting now is the exact reasoning i brought up earlier, also the reasoning I was trying to pull from CT. But yeah sure, opportunistic scum without reasons.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:16 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I think your only fair point is XX has been fencesitting. Which is true, but is there a why besides....just cause? If he's fencesitting with kost spots why is ohfrz specifically a partner?

I've also never scumread ofrhz so lul.

Maybe you should go do those ISOs bud.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:17 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 2.5xx2008(0):

Performer(0):

Carcalilly(0):

Maxous(3):Nosferatu;
Flavor Leaf
;Saudade;

Garmr(0):

Saudade
Inferno390
(0):

Nero Cain
Creature
Shortaru
(5):profii;Completely Trustworthy;ofrhz;RCEnigma;Garmr;

Sephiroth(2):Gamma Emerald;AP;

Nosferatu(0):

Gamma Emerald
FA_Q2
(0):

AP(2):Maxous;Carcalilly;

Shattiel
DS
(0):

Completly Trustworthy(0):

Flavor Leaf(0)
:

profii(1):Performer;

RCEnigma(1):Nero Cain;

ofrhz(0):

NoLynch(0):

Not Voting(3):Shattiel;xx2008;Sephiroth;

With 17 alive it is 9 to lynch.

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2018-11-22 16:00:00) or when a lynch is achieved.
Last edited by Not Known 15 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:48 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1833, Nosferatu wrote:also if this max lynch goes through, a lily lynch would be nice
What makes you think a Maxous wagon gains traction? As opposed to say Nero right now.

Maxous has hard defenders right now so to even get that ball rolling you have to case Maxous + slots defending Maxous. Which would be harder and more time consuming than casing Nero who has no defenders aside from Gamma doing a Shortaru (same reason Nero's slot looks scummy).
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:52 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1851, Nero Cain wrote:He's also protecting his weak scumbuddy XX.

In post 1506, RCEnigma wrote:
In the newbie queue slots are marked as se/ic on the main post. Here it isn't marked as such but IC keeps being brought up in different context. Which is where I think it's confusing him.

In post 1575, RCEnigma wrote:
Innocent child has been used multiple times. Even the exact phrase Flavor Leaf is innocent child.

Like no way he doesn't understand when you guys are literally saying that FL is an innocent child.
So I made the connection between myself and scumbuddy xx whom probably becomes a lynch Target tomorrow regardless....to do ???

I guess win town points with FL, who likely doesn't make it to tomorrow anyways. Damn I'm good.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1861, RCEnigma wrote:Except that profiis reasoning for voting now is the exact reasoning i brought up earlier, also the reasoning I was trying to pull from CT. But yeah sure, opportunistic scum without reasons.
Then why did it take a wagon on me b4 you voted here? I guess you could ask the same of Garmr here too.
In post 1862, RCEnigma wrote:I've also never scumread ofrhz so lul.
I guess you are right.

I think
In post 1395, RCEnigma wrote:I don't want to lynch ofhrz today but I still think interactions with flubber are worth Looking into. If there are any, I haven't looked back yet.
Is where I got the "RC is scumreading Ofhrz" from. but it's still kinda a weird post I think.
In post 1862, RCEnigma wrote:Which is true,
but is there a why besides....just cause?
If he's fencesitting with kost spots why is ohfrz specifically a partner?
Why? He's scum, I really don't feel like I need to explain why it makes sense for scum to not scumhunt and fence sit.

Last night I was just feeling like you and Ofhrz votes were pretty likely to be scum and Ofhrz isn't a lurksack like I've seen from town her so it all made sense to me at that moment.

In post 1864, RCEnigma wrote:Nero who has no defenders
I wonder why. Surely my supposed scumbuddies stick up for me except...EXCEPT. I don't have any.

In post 1865, RCEnigma wrote:So I made the connection between myself and scumbuddy xx whom probably becomes a lynch Target tomorrow regardless....to do ???
Why do you think XX would be a viable lynch candidate tomorrow? Boon is hard town reading him and Saunde is leashed to Boon and you are supposedly hard town reading him. I don't think anyone is scum reading him besides me and Performer. I mean true, he'd be the weak part of any scum team and his town cred from playing the newb card will eventually run out so he needs to get bussed eventually so thanks for letting us know that you plan on doing just that.

Also, you are saying that you won't defend your scumbuddy while voting me b/c my slot defended my "scumbuddy". Hypocrisy much?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1865, RCEnigma wrote:I guess win town points with FL, who likely doesn't make it to tomorrow anyways
He's also gonna be protected so thanks for letting us know you guys have a strongman.

VOTE: RCEnigma

Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Saudade »

Oh dear nero has a lot of conviction
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

is that a problem?

Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Saudade »

I find it sexy
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Boon
-sheep me so Saudade can sheep me.

Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Saudade »

Boon is his own strong independent man
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:04 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1867, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1865, RCEnigma wrote:I guess win town points with FL, who likely doesn't make it to tomorrow anyways
He's also gonna be protected so thanks for letting us know you guys have a strongman.

VOTE: RCEnigma
You would have to know we have a protective to make this statement.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:06 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Why did I only pick one person to vote out of the three I thought were scummy? Gonna head to the think tank and try to crank out a really good answer.

If your case wasn't solely "I know this and I know that" I'd slightly consider if it could come from town or not.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”