TW

LabRat
fixed
WhAt DoEs BlUe MeAn?
Doesn't look like green does it...?
In post 1503, Keyser Söze wrote: ‘But yeah, let’s send him to heaven’

:shifty:

I sense a disturbance in the Force.
In post 1504, Keyser Söze wrote:THAT TRAGI-COMEDIC MOMENT WHEN YOUR FAKE READS CONTRADICT THE SCUM AGENDA

:lol:
In post 1474, LabRat01 wrote:VOTE: volx

voting DrJ would be a total waste of reads imo. I really do like volx's latest content and there's no reason to get rid of lock-townies (DrJ) during the first heaven phase imo.
Satisfied with this lynch for today, prob not gonna switch unless someone manages to make me seriously paranoid that volx is scum
How about
You check the post you’re talking about
Before thinking up the scum motivation behind it.

You already SR the post before when you placed it along Ts and irre’s votes. Seriously, IF I’m one of your biggest SRs and if you thought the vote was scummy, why haven’t you bothered to even try to understand the reasoning to maybe check if I really haven't written anything scummy in there
Getting SRd for that rn feels like crap
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:51 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1501, Eragon wrote:So @Mr. Rat,

are you townreading TW? if yes, do you completely hold by Tw/KEyser TvS?
and if yes, can you at least summarize parts of your case so i can understand?
im having a lot of doubts there.
I got good feelings from the way he was getting, changing and interacting with his SRs d1, which I raaaarely see coming from scum with this intensity. I explained it p well here, I think:
In post 1442, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 1052, Ausuka wrote:wrt/ I haven't exactly read the entire game but just because town emotion seems obvious to you doesn't mean every townie is going to interpret it in the same way - I do think TW is capable of faking emotions as scum and a fluid train of thought, and looking at honestly I don't even see why scum can't fake that.
Yeah, he prob would be able to fake one thing, but I doubt he’d be able to lie about everything he’s done on the thread so far. Besides his early game thoughts about RvS, TW’s thought progression on every player was incredibly clear

I liked the way his reads changed on me early in the game, the flip-flops on creature later on and the way he felt bad after writing his meta-read on Keyser.
Besides, I think the way he flip-flopped on nearly all of his strong reads D1 was really town-indicative.
Would he flip-flop that much as scum?
Would he be able to make all of it look natural?
I mean, there’s a really big chance that scum!TW would have to SR at least one of their teammates during the game
Trying to fake all of that at the same time would have just made him and all of his scummates stressed out and more likely to screw up because of the constant pressure

Like, there’s a lot of town-tells imo and I was expecting that if keyser does tend to read people based on emotions, he should have noticed at least
some
of those in TW’s posts.

Him not even considering anything like that felt like he didn’t really care about it at all and just wanted to have an and easy read on TW

Like, c’mon just look at any of keyser’s reads on TW, there was so much more he could have written and most of the time, despite talking about TW on various subjects and having varying opinions on A LOT of stuff, Keyser ignored that, just to read TW for activity and his “bad” read on me
That’s just not enough
I could quote the posts I was talking about if it’ll help in any way

But tbh I’m prob as confident as I am rn, because I’m mindmelding with him hard this game :/
he’s hard SRing my hard SRs and it really doesn’t feel like they could be faking this together. Too many raw emotions and the progression looks natural

I’m not as confident in Keyser being scum as I was before, but there’s still a lot of things about him I think are more likely to come from scum than town, so tbh unless that changes, I don’t think I’ll be likely to change my opinion on TW
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:52 am

Post by LabRat01 »

and now that I think of it, I am still waiting for that v
In post 1047, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 1023, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 954, LabRat01 wrote: I find the way Keyser pushed TW during the game to be really off. He was perfectly able to TR me based on my emotional postings and he’s absolutely refusing to notice the same thing in TW’s posts, even though there’s way more of it and it’s way more obvious.
I've seen scum-TW express a full array of emotions, so I couldn't hold up your emotional parameters against him and judge you by the same measuring stick.
Could you link me to a scum game like that? And could you comment on the emotional tells I’m TRing TW for? I could quote them for you if you want to
Thx
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:56 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1506, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:the sheeping on volx is indeed concerning
what do you think is concerning about that?
In post 1508, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:(ebwop I kind of understand tws reasoning for voting volx over me)
labrat feels more like a sheep of tw
meh, actually, kinda true
I prob woudn’t have been confident enough to want to send him to heaven just based on my own read
┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌
the fact that he's the more informative lynch still doesn't change though
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:56 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1515, Ausuka wrote:hi, sorry for disappearing for a bit. i've not really been feeling that well.

VOTE: Jekyll

i thought volxen's posts recently were towny and i don't scumread him anymore but he doesn't want heaven and neither does keyser so...

keyser, are you totally sure about this? i don't see anything exactly wrong with following that scumteam for now since the players you scumread are pretty likely to be scum but it's very difficult to nail the exact scumteam right now and I think you should be somewhat open to the possibility that you've gone wrong somewhere in the future; it might not be a good idea to base your decisions on your current theory throughout this entire game.
elaborate on your reads please, why do you think the team is me/irre/TW?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

okay actually a few thoughts before I go because the game isn't playable without all slots talking:

I still think tw is probably town, I just didn't feel good post-creature flip about his strong push there. But otoh the intensity of his push rang towny (not sure tw gets that intense against a friend just for a d1 mislynch), and imo creature was playing scummy anyway. Eh I still have bad feelings here, but the game makes more sense to me if he's town
Ausuka made some good points about volxen's play that, especially depending on who volxen is scum with, bring volxen back toward possible-scum, even though I still lean town for him too. Ausuka is also very bold if scum, challenging commonly held ideas.
Keyser/eragon always has a scum, possibly two. Keyser seems overeager to throw shade, eragon seem undereager to solve, both have strong scumgames and I wouldn't put it past them to manage to both be offwagon
I have literally no clue what to do with labrat because I've seen p much nothing from the slot d2 and only remember the keyser push from d1

Hot take: DrJ is the townie with the worst reads so far, which is why he is easy to wagon this game phase. Paranoid about the very popular push to Heaven them, but maybe scum are just looking to lynch townies in every phase idk.

Something like:
{me}
{the worst}
{volxen, ausuka, DrJ}
{labrat} - null
{keyser, eragon}

ausuka should maybe be a scumread, I haven't had time to analyze trajectory, just getting town from the bold play
I'm mentally on page 51, so do with this what you will
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Me and Eragon aren’t going to hell.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1527, LabRat01 wrote:and now that I think of it, I am still waiting for that v
In post 1047, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 1023, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 954, LabRat01 wrote: I find the way Keyser pushed TW during the game to be really off. He was perfectly able to TR me based on my emotional postings and he’s absolutely refusing to notice the same thing in TW’s posts, even though there’s way more of it and it’s way more obvious.
I've seen scum-TW express a full array of emotions, so I couldn't hold up your emotional parameters against him and judge you by the same measuring stick.
Could you link me to a scum game like that? And could you comment on the emotional tells I’m TRing TW for? I could quote them for you if you want to
Thx
My scum meta read on TW comes tomorrow (Chapter 2 of why he is scum).
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 1530, Irrelephant11 wrote:okay actually a few thoughts before I go because the game isn't playable without all slots talking:

I still think tw is probably town, I just didn't feel good post-creature flip about his strong push there. But otoh the intensity of his push rang towny (not sure tw gets that intense against a friend just for a d1 mislynch), and imo creature was playing scummy anyway. Eh I still have bad feelings here, but the game makes more sense to me if he's town
Ausuka made some good points about volxen's play that, especially depending on who volxen is scum with, bring volxen back toward possible-scum, even though I still lean town for him too. Ausuka is also very bold if scum, challenging commonly held ideas.
Keyser/eragon always has a scum, possibly two. Keyser seems overeager to throw shade, eragon seem undereager to solve, both have strong scumgames and I wouldn't put it past them to manage to both be offwagon
I have literally no clue what to do with labrat because I've seen p much nothing from the slot d2 and only remember the keyser push from d1

Hot take: DrJ is the townie with the worst reads so far, which is why he is easy to wagon this game phase. Paranoid about the very popular push to Heaven them, but maybe scum are just looking to lynch townies in every phase idk.

Something like:
{me}
{the worst}
{volxen, ausuka, DrJ}
{labrat} - null
{keyser, eragon}

ausuka should maybe be a scumread, I haven't had time to analyze trajectory, just getting town from the bold play
I'm mentally on page 51, so do with this what you will
“Eragon seems under-eager to solve”

Let’s see.. shall we?

Who is the only person(other than maybe keyser?) That correctly read creature
Who actually MADE A CASE on volxen being town that’s not “Oh ThEiR fIrSt FiVe PoStS mAkE tHeM oBv ToWn On MeTa”
Who has been reconsidering reads
Who has 40 more posts than you and joined at the end of D1
Who has acually been in thread for the majority of time active?

So stop this bullshiting of yours

You call Ausuka either town or very bold scum for going against the trend?
WHAT ABOUT ME TOWNREADING CREATURE?
Do you have like, selective amnesia or some shit?

“Doc J is town with terrible reads”

Great doubtcastig you have there
Before you do crap like this actually make detailed reads of your own, or, you know, like actually make reads that aren’t sheeping TW and that you can explain yourself?

I think the only slot really not talking is you?

Lab has been very active
I’m here
Keyser is here
Ausuka is intermittent
Doc J is here
TW has presence
volxen has picked up a lot in d2
Show
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"
"Get away... from me...!"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Can we please call bullshit on all these TW top town reads...

Why don't Irrelephant and LabRat want to send TW to heaven today?

I don't believe those reads lists one bit. They're just tactically tiered. All bull shit.

I want both my top 2 town reads in heaven today.
I simply don't buy the sincerity of the read.

You do not vote your nullish/blue read to heaven. We send our fucking town reads.

Why is no one else calling out this bullshit?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1525, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 1499, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1496, Eragon wrote:
In post 1464, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 1253, Keyser Söze wrote:
Dr J

Keyser

Volxen

Eragon
Ausuka

Irrelephant

TW

LabRat
fixed
WhAt DoEs BlUe MeAn?
Doesn't look like green does it...?
In post 1503, Keyser Söze wrote: ‘But yeah, let’s send him to heaven’

:shifty:

I sense a disturbance in the Force.
In post 1504, Keyser Söze wrote:THAT TRAGI-COMEDIC MOMENT WHEN YOUR FAKE READS CONTRADICT THE SCUM AGENDA

:lol:

voting DrJ would be a total waste of reads imo. I really do like volx's latest content and there's no reason to get rid of lock-townies (DrJ) during the first heaven phase imo.
Satisfied with this lynch for today, prob not gonna switch unless someone manages to make me seriously paranoid that volx is scum
How about
You check the post you’re talking about
Before thinking up the scum motivation behind it.

You already SR the post before when you placed it along Ts and irre’s votes. Seriously, IF I’m one of your biggest SRs and if you thought the vote was scummy, why haven’t you bothered to even try to understand the reasoning to maybe check if I really haven't written anything scummy in there
Getting SRd for that rn feels like crap
So you should.
You've demonstrated your reads don't mean anything.

A townie should withhold giving unsupported reads (instead of forcing out reads, stay true to your suspicions). Wait till they're formed and then share. Your actions contradict your reads (
scum indicative behaviour again
).

Please humour me. Why shouldn't we send TW to heaven today?
He's town right? You and Irrelephant should be trying to make us vote for him and not Volxen :?: you don't even trust Volxen in an end game situation. Why would you vote him over your top town reads?
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Goon
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde »

To support what you just said, tw himself said one reason he's voting volxen is because he thinks I'll lynch correctly later over volxen. :Thinking:

I'm more and more inclined to think I'm wrong on tw and labrat. Particularly labrat.
Hydra of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Goon
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde »

I'm probably just paranoid
I need to think

Ugh
This is hard

I need to re-evaluate everything if I'm wrong on these reads
Hydra of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1522, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 1489, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1478, volxen wrote: No please vote Dr. J, I want to stay to endgame.
In post 1478, volxen wrote:No please vote Dr. J, I want to stay to endgame.
In post 1158, Irrelephant11 wrote:VOTE: volxen
In post 1347, the worst wrote:VOTE: volxen
Sick as a dog now, I'll be aroundish but kind of feverish and trying to sleep.

this is just pure shade
I was the only one who voted after Volx said he doesn’t want to go to heaven and even if I didn’t, you’re strongly TRing Volx, so how does that even matter?
It’s NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW I AM READING Volxen.

It’s how you/TW/Irrelehant are reading Volxen and voting him.

If I was in Volxen’s shoes right now I would be tearing into you lot even harder than I am.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND how you three are using the heaven phase.

It is surely not town motivated.

It’s fueled by scum agenda.

You present your two strongest town reads and say why you want them in heaven.
It’s simple.

Right now it’s a painful tug of war to get clarity and sense out of your reads, votes and actions.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1536, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:To support what you just said, tw himself said one reason he's voting volxen is because he thinks I'll lynch correctly later over volxen. :Thinking:

I'm more and more inclined to think I'm wrong on tw and labrat. Particularly labrat.
Sounds super towny doesn’t it :shifty:
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Eragon »

it is wierd that lab voted a blue read instead of TW/Lab/Doc J
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Eragon »

but honestly i feel Labrat's case is pretty town motivated, thought out, etc...?

like, i am still trying to decide TW/Keyser, but i think Labrat @Keyser(that is to say, his case on keyser) while not necessarily scum!keyser indicative, i think it bodes well for lab
Show

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by the worst »

I feel like I should be nervous about a cheeky sideways pocket from {Rel, Lab} :/

Ill be around a bit more like, maybe tomorrow irl. still fighting this fever.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 1534, Keyser Söze wrote:Can we please call bullshit on all these TW top town reads...

Why don't Irrelephant and LabRat want to send TW to heaven today?

I don't believe those reads lists one bit. They're just tactically tiered. All bull shit.

I want both my top 2 town reads in heaven today.
I simply don't buy the sincerity of the read.

You do not vote your nullish/blue read to heaven. We send our fucking town reads.

Why is no one else calling out this bullshit?
"no one"

:nerd: :?:
Show

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1541, Eragon wrote:but honestly i feel Labrat's case is pretty town motivated, thought out, etc...?

like, i am still trying to decide TW/Keyser, but i think Labrat @Keyser(that is to say, his case on keyser) while not necessarily scum!keyser indicative, i think it bodes well for lab
fwiw i :thumbs_up: this sentiment
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

WHAT I EXPECT:

Townie scum reads a player. Townie shares why he is scum.

Townie town reads a player. Townie defends player, sharing why he is town.

Townie votes the player(s) they are town reading the most to heaven, and shares why.

WHAT I AM SEEING:

ImageImage

Now I’m gonna scum read that bullshit all day long.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by the worst »

uhh
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Eragon »

uh what just happened?

im just gonna pretend that never happened.

kay?
Show

Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

If I put my scum read to a side.

Why aren’t we sending TW to heaven today?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by the worst »

Because you and I are sorting each other tomorrow. That's why I'm not interested in going at least

Return to “Completed Open Games”