RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:40 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 262, BuJaber wrote:@RC: You're actually serious! The crazy comment was because I thought you were joking.
Think that's a weak case... 152 is basically setup spec which tends to be NAI. I agree it isn't helpful but town do it.. and do it a lot from what I've seen.
139.. I won't claim I know wisdom very well but from my experience he's a bit scummy in general as town.. makes sense coming from him.

I don't think you actually believe this is a case people will be interested in so you're either wasting time or not actually scumhunting.

VOTE: RCEnigma
They may not now. But that's how I felt about it.

Every case is weak. RR had arguably the strongest case on a player so far and even that isn't reliable.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:41 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 264, DrewVa wrote:
Adding LAMIST to the mix. On what basis is this a serious vote? You’re sr us, based on what exactly - BEFORE we’ve even made a single post? This seems disingenuous on your part. Game just started last night. You can hardly consider our slot lurksacks based on that.
I said I ALWAYS do a townbloc. I do that as scum, too. It's a good strategy in both cases. I see that you want to antagonize whatever I say just because my first vote was on you, eh? Aggresive, be be aggresive. As I said before, how serious is a vote on someone who hasn't posted in IRL first day? Thought my point was clear with that.
However, I CAN consider your slot lurksacks based on what I said, you can't decide what I consider as lurking or not. You confirmed your role via PM and the game already started when you did, but you didn't say anything. I don't think that's scummy, and I never said that either.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 272, Flavor Leaf wrote:Or other roles that could potentially kill under certain circumstances.
I typically consider any town killing role as a vigilante for all intents and purposes, including the Vengeful we had in the first game.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Toogeloo »

My role kind of deincentivizes me to do any real hunting today. Using the "Hurt" tag feels lame and without any real pressure anyways. I'll probably just be sheeping and looking for hammer opportunities.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:44 am

Post by DrewVa »

Yes, I knew the game had started and I hate RVS and was waiting for it to be over. Ever since Necromancer, when I almost got maj’d in the span of less than 2 hours, I’ve tried to avoid it. Stop being bad Gamma. You know I’m town here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 249, BuJaber wrote:Chickadee Chick-a-day Chick-fil-a .. don't engage the crazy person :P

Pedit who's Biff?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:45 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 267, DrewVa wrote:P.rdit RR obviously. Now answer my question. How do you make a seriois vote on a slot before they’ve even made a single post - less than one freaking day after the game just started?
To answer more clearly: a serious vote, as I see it, is not only for saying "I think you're scum"; a serious vote is a tool you can use for different purposes, such as getting reactions from the slot you're voting or to see how other people interact with that vote. I don't think you're being scummy because of something I consider lurking; I almost never think that lurking is scummy.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 278, Toogeloo wrote:My role kind of deincentivizes me to do any real hunting today. Using the "Hurt" tag feels lame and without any real pressure anyways. I'll probably just be sheeping and looking for hammer opportunities.

Later in game if you’re alive, we can use you to kill yourself for clearing purposes, though, so that’s neat.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 265, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 261, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 152, Wisdom wrote:How many scum are we looking at
Singleball: 6-8, maybe 9
Multiball, probably 8-10
That doesn’t include 3ps FYI
9?!?!??!?! Oh damn. It’s definitely multiball then. 9 people on a single scum team is insane.

If I was on that team, it’d be glorious. You know how much WIFOM I would induce into the game if I had 8 partners?!?!?

That’s a dream...
I was in a 48p multiball with 2 9p teams
Both teams failed horribly at distancing
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:49 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 276, pinturicchio wrote:
Adding LAMIST to the mix. On what basis is this a serious vote? You’re sr us, based on what exactly - BEFORE we’ve even made a single post? This seems disingenuous on your part. Game just started last night. You can hardly consider our slot lurksacks based on that.
I said I ALWAYS do a townbloc. I do that as scum, too. It's a good strategy in both cases. I see that you want to antagonize whatever I say just because my first vote was on you, eh? Aggresive, be be aggresive. As I said before, how serious is a vote on someone who hasn't posted in IRL first day? Thought my point was clear with that.
However, I CAN consider your slot lurksacks based on what I said, you can't decide what I consider as lurking or not. You confirmed your role via PM and the game already started when you did, but you didn't say anything. I don't think that's scummy, and I never said that either.
You did say it was a “serious” vote, did you not? Gun to head (if you’re actually town here), do you honestly think we’re scum here?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 274, DrewVa wrote:
In post 268, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 182, pinturicchio wrote:So, there are 26 of us. Game started with 22 of us confirming our roles. Now everyone confirmed their role, but only 22 have commented in this thread. I'm almost sure the four players who confirmed last, meaning that the game started before they confirmed their roles, were Wisdom, BuJaber, BrightEyedFish and DrewVa. That means that DrewVa saw that the game already started, but didn't come to say hi. That's rude.

VOTE: DrewVa
This might just be
Sorry DVA, but the hand you’ve been dealt seems to be a bad one (idk if this is the right metaphor for what I’m saying)
You’d be very wrong about that. Thankfully, I am town this game. On what stupid basis are you even coming up with this nonsence? Sorry but this is beyond whacked. :roll:

This game is called Overkill not Overfill the goddamned asylum,
In post 279, DrewVa wrote:Yes, I knew the game had started and I hate RVS and was waiting for it to be over. Ever since Necromancer, when I almost got maj’d in the span of less than 2 hours, I’ve tried to avoid it. Stop being bad Gamma. You know I’m town here.
Assuming this is Nancy head
Maybe you dislike RVS but I know DVa is totally chill with it. Also you acting out this way feels a bit shady when I called out DVa.
<Embrace The Void>

DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:51 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 285, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 274, DrewVa wrote:
In post 268, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 182, pinturicchio wrote:So, there are 26 of us. Game started with 22 of us confirming our roles. Now everyone confirmed their role, but only 22 have commented in this thread. I'm almost sure the four players who confirmed last, meaning that the game started before they confirmed their roles, were Wisdom, BuJaber, BrightEyedFish and DrewVa. That means that DrewVa saw that the game already started, but didn't come to say hi. That's rude.

This might just be
Sorry DVA, but the hand you’ve been dealt seems to be a bad one (idk if this is the right metaphor for what I’m saying)
You’d be very wrong about that. Thankfully, I am town this game. On what stupid basis are you even coming up with this nonsence? Sorry but this is beyond whacked. :roll:

This game is called Overkill not Overfill the goddamned asylum,
In post 279, DrewVa wrote:Yes, I knew the game had started and I hate RVS and was waiting for it to be over. Ever since Necromancer, when I almost got maj’d in the span of less than 2 hours, I’ve tried to avoid it. Stop being bad Gamma. You know I’m town here.
Assuming this is Nancy head
Maybe you dislike RVS but I know DVa is totally chill with it. Also you acting out this way feels a bit shady when I called out DVa.
Are you for real? Do you not know, we’re in a hydra?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 284, DrewVa wrote:
You did say it was a “serious” vote, did you not? Gun to head (if you’re actually town here), do you honestly think we’re scum here?
This is WIFOM and AtE filled. Gun to head was to elicit a reaction where saying yes, i think you’re scum is bad, and no, i think you’re town is good.

When in actuality, either answer is NAI. The gun to head was a buzz phrase.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:52 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 284, DrewVa wrote: You did say it was a “serious” vote, did you not? Gun to head (if you’re actually town here), do you honestly think we’re scum here?
Oh, so you DO have a gun?!? :shifty:
Already answered more clearly in my last post
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Wisdom »

did nancy finally roll scum

VOTE: drewva
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

UNVOTE: Ryan Reynolds

Enough of that. Not fun when he isn’t OMGUS’ing me back.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 271, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 197, Majiffy wrote:mother smurfers
Hacked by Thor confirmed
:neutral:
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:54 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 287, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 284, DrewVa wrote:
This is WIFOM and AtE filled. Gun to head was to elicit a reaction where saying yes, i think you’re scum is bad, and no, i think you’re town is good.

When in actuality, either answer is NAI. The gun to head was a buzz phrase.
Pinn was saying his vote on us was “serious” but that he wasn’t necessarily scumreading me, so I wanted to clarify that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nancy, Wisdom, and Flavor all right here...interesting.

Let’s see what this elicits.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I kinda get that response from him, though.

I’m not necessarily scum reading you, but my vote is serious.

If that makes sense.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:57 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 289, Wisdom wrote:did nancy finally roll scum

VOTE: drewva
VOTE: Wisdom

If anyone in this game, should know that I’m obvtown here it’s you.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:58 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 290, Flavor Leaf wrote:UNVOTE: Ryan Reynolds

Enough of that. Not fun when he isn’t OMGUS’ing me back.
I'm giving you some space to develop, that's what a proud father would do
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Wisdom »

youre definitely not obvtown
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:01 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 294, Flavor Leaf wrote:I kinda get that response from him, though.

If that makes sense.
There is probably scum on our wagon hoping to force me to claim. I’m not falling for that.

If you’re scum here, I think that would definitely be in your wheelhouse. :shifty:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 298, DrewVa wrote:
In post 294, Flavor Leaf wrote:I kinda get that response from him, though.

If that makes sense.
There is probably scum on our wagon hoping to force me to claim. I’m not falling for that.

If you’re scum here, I think that would definitely be in your wheelhouse. :shifty:
Nah, I’d say hammer without claim. ;) I also like baiting flash wagons then tunneling people who jumped on it, though.

Claims mean nothing in a game like this tbh.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”