profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:41 am

Post by profii »

In post 1092, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 726, Chickadee wrote:I skipped the last 10 pages.

From skimming though, I'm thinking Creature is scum. I vaguely remember Tails (I think) saying Creature was in town range. Please clarify.
In post 1090, Chickadee wrote:VOTE: Creature

Easiest read in the game. I mentioned it a while back and tried to give Creature time to redeem himself. Other people have mentioned it. Yet no one seemingly wants to vote there.
Why do you have him as a scum read. I don't necessarily disagree but is it just a gut read or what stood out to you?
sheeping this question - i struggle to read creature so i'd be keen to hear more if you think you can do a good job there, Chickadee.
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:41 am

Post by ruru »

votecountWith 26 alive it takes 14 to lynch.

DrippingGoofball (5):
davesaz (56),CheekyTeeky (992),BrightEyedFish (1089),RCEnigma (1098),pinturicchio (1099),
RCEnigma (3):
Thor665 (61),BuJaber (262),Tails (477),
BuJaber (3):
DrippingGoofball (609),Varsoon (614),Majiffy (631),
Majiffy (3):
Malakitty (42),Wisdom (1078),hebichan (1083),
BrightEyedFish (1):
Alchemist21 (386),
CheekyTeeky (1):
Alonzo (440),
Chickadee (1):
Fortian (830),
Reasonably Rational (1):
profii (885),
profii (1):
Reasonably Rational (893),
Alonzo (1):
Gamma Emerald (897),
Thor665 (1):
Amzela (1044),
Creature (1):
Chickadee (1090),
Not voting (4):
Creature,Toogeloo,Flavor Leaf (416),DrewVa (1097),

(expired on 2018-12-04 02:30:00) remain.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:50 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Fwiw I didn't believe the dayvig was a thing, but that kind of solidifies my townread on Varsoon. The play started with his vote on Profii so if you look for reactions start there and not the actual shot.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:50 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1098, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: Dripping Goofball
this wagon has people I like.

Chickadee I haven't played with scum creature but I know having a couple posts and then going potato is possible from him as town. If you've played with him more is he more likely to disappear as scum?
He is but usually he makes posts that are obvious scumtells first. Also his crumb seems less likely to be from a fakeclaim but we’ll see.
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Amzela »

Wait what’s the rational behind DrippingGoofball?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:52 am

Post by profii »

In post 1103, DrewVa wrote:less likely to be from a fakeclaim
what makes you think that? (asking that, but I've never seen the film my claim comes from so I'd have no idea :D )
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:54 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 617, RCEnigma wrote:Short answer I was waiting on Thor. I'm still not sure on him but he has like 5 posts and half of them are "get RCE" so, shrug, don't have a read there yet. Majiffy isn't around but if anyone's scum on my wagon it's probably there.

I don't think I'm an easy sheep now that I've had to defend myself and I'm no longer lynchbait, so that's unfortunate. Or were you asking in a general meta sense?
In post 618, Varsoon wrote:Thor cheerleading a wagon is pretty standard for him, regardless of align.
I just meant here--like that it was easy for people to quickly sheep out on a wagon on you.
What makes Majiffy likely scum there?
In post 619, RCEnigma wrote:The shut down comment was about Wisdom with the pocket comment. Not wanting to be pocketed isn't necessarily townie but it was a +1.
In post 620, Varsoon wrote:Wonky.
It seems like scum would be far more cognizant and thinking of mentioning pocketing/buddying than town, who'd just wanna catch scum.
In post 621, RCEnigma wrote:As easily as anyone else I suppose, I won't AtE out of pressure though, *subtle jab*

I can't say, he has 3 posts with nothing game related but the vote. While I don't find inactivity alignment indicative, inactive town doesn't need pressure votes since they won't follow up on them. I would probably have been content with "sheeping so and so" I assume that's the case.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Chickadee »

From skimming though, I'm thinking Creature is scum. I vaguely remember Tails (I think) saying Creature was in town range. Please clarify.

Easiest read in the game. I mentioned it a while back and tried to give Creature time to redeem himself. Other people have mentioned it. Yet no one seemingly wants to vote there.
Why do you have him as a scum read. I don't necessarily disagree but is it just a gut read or what stood out to you?
Only people who haven't played a lot with Creature ask this question. As a general rule: is creature posting? If yes, town. If no, scum.

If Creature comes back and ups his game, I'll take back my vote. But this is textbook scum creature.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:01 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1105, profii wrote:
In post 1103, DrewVa wrote:less likely to be from a fakeclaim
what makes you think that? (asking that, but I've never seen the film my claim comes from so I'd have no idea :D )
I dunno, I just don’t think Grace from Daylight is the likeliest fakeclaim, scum would have. He also didn’t necessarily have any particular reason to crumb when he did. Creature’s alignment well become clearer soon, I believe.

Also, posting an Amazing Grace video considering the time of year, isn’t even that obvious of a crumb. \_0_/
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:02 am

Post by profii »

In post 1107, Chickadee wrote:

Only people who haven't played a lot with Creature ask this question. As a general rule: is creature posting? If yes, town. If no, scum.

If Creature comes back and ups his game, I'll take back my vote. But this is textbook scum creature.
I thought you might say that i just played mini normal 2030 (see wiki) with scum!creature and he posted as much as I'd expect from creature so whilst his lack of activity isn't amazingly helpful, I'm not going to use that creature-scum-tell juuuuust yet.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

As I said, for the record, creature has been getting better at upping his game as scum, so you can't just disregard him because he did so. I would like you a recent game where he was scum and almost managed to win in 3p lylo because he came back and spent like 2 hours actively posting when people started suspecting him, but I'm way too lazy to actually do that.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:04 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 750, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 621, RCEnigma wrote:3 posts with nothing game related
I would call this scum.
This is a cutoff from a quote referencing Majiffy.

Decent chance if one flips red, the other will also.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:06 am

Post by profii »

Cerb do you have a read on Amzela - leaning on you for the best meta for obvious reasons
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:07 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1109, profii wrote:

I thought you might say that i just played mini normal 2030 (see wiki) with scum!creature and he posted as much as I'd expect from creature so whilst his lack of activity isn't amazingly helpful, I'm not going to use that creature-scum-tell juuuuust yet.
I wouldn’t want to touch this wagon until D2 at the earliest but if Majiffy/Goofball flips red, I think we get 2 free. lynches until D3 anyway.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:12 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1110, Reasonably Rational wrote:

As I said, for the record, creature has been getting better at upping his game as scum, so you can't just disregard him because he did so. I would like you a recent game where he was scum and almost managed to win in 3p lylo because he came back and spent like 2 hours actively posting when people started suspecting him, but I'm way too lazy to actually do that.

-Cerb
If you’ve played enough games with Creature, his alignment becomes really obvious. He has very clear scumtells if you know what to look for.

I will be particularly curious about any Wisdom reads on that slot.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1110, Reasonably Rational wrote:

-Cerb
Like I said, if Creature comes back and starts posting, I'll take back my vote. But for now, I feel fine with it here.

But I do see what you guys are saying, and I will consider it.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:18 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1104, Amzela wrote:Wait what’s the rational behind DrippingGoofball?
His reasons for any of his votes don’t make sense - especially the one on RCE, where he suspiciously cuts off his post. A post where RCE just happened to be scumreading Majiffy.

I ‘m sure there’s no connection though. :P
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:18 am

Post by profii »

yeah like pre that game i referenced i would have probably jumped on too but word on the street is creature is now super scum :o

I feel like I wanna vote Wisdom but it's like a gut read, let me go see if i can case it out a bit better.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:25 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1117, profii wrote:yeah like pre that game i referenced i would have probably jumped on too but word on the street is creature is now super scum :o

I feel like I wanna vote Wisdom but it's like a gut read, let me go see if i can case it out a bit better.
Wisdom being scum here would not surprise me in the least. I think he’s likely bussing Majiffy.

Also wouldn’t be shocked if Goofball/Majiffy/Wisdom are a team.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:29 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1117, profii wrote:yeah like pre that game i referenced i would have probably jumped on too but word on the street is creature is now super scum :o

His tone is definitely off. It’s hard to see that until you’ve seen bleeding obvtown Wisdom, then it’s a lot easier to see the difference.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1094, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1085, Majiffy wrote:Oh are we trying to lynch me again? That's fun. Good luck with that.
In post 1086, Majiffy wrote:Ooh it's my scum day
Tell us why your play is so different here then in the game I linked?

You were blatantly obvtown in that one.

You especially need to explain it to Wisdom, how can’t understand meta reads if his life depended on it.
I already explained this but 1) that game had a whole bunch of Torontomeet people in it originally and I wanted to play with them 2) my play isn't "so different" after they all replaced out 3) 1-game meta arguments are garbage
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:08 am

Post by DrewVa »

VOTE: DrippingGoofball
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1102, RCEnigma wrote:Fwiw I didn't believe the dayvig was a thing, but that kind of solidifies my townread on Varsoon. The play started with his vote on Profii so if you look for reactions start there and not the actual shot.
Which post? I don't think I ever voted Profii.
In post 1118, DrewVa wrote: Wisdom being scum here would not surprise me in the least. I think he’s likely bussing Majiffy.

Also wouldn’t be shocked if Goofball/Majiffy/Wisdom are a team.
Team 'minimum effort;maximum results'
Honest though you would think a scumteam here does put out less content in order to have a lower profile.
Also, given the nature of being able to be killed themselves, they probably do a lot of D1 distancing and ish like that.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:15 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1120, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1094, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1085, Majiffy wrote:Oh are we trying to lynch me again? That's fun. Good luck with that.
In post 1086, Majiffy wrote:Ooh it's my scum day
Tell us why your play is so different here then in the game I linked?

You were blatantly obvtown in that one.

You especially need to explain it to Wisdom, how can’t understand meta reads if his life depended on it.
I already explained this but 1) that game had a whole bunch of Torontomeet people in it originally and I wanted to play with them 2) my play isn't "so different" after they all replaced out 3) 1-game meta arguments are garbage
I just re-ISO’d your game and 2) is patently false. You’re obvtown game didn’t deteriorate at all, it remained consistent. 3) Completely disagree.

Fun fact: Scum!Varsoon said pretty much the exact same thing in BoD, wrt meta. I should have seen that for the scumtell it was.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:18 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Whoops thought you voted Profii and the shot thing was a separate post.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”