Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Nero - why is Bujaber scum and not being pushed for NAI things/flawed town play? You seem like classic townNero who comes in and gets attacked by everyone to me.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:56 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I reread the first 5 pages. I picked out posts I didn't like. Then I ISO'd the owners of those posts to see what they've done since then and summarized the case on each of them that I found scummy.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:56 pm

Post by BuJaber »

^ @FL
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:01 am

Post by ruru »

votecountWith 26 alive it takes 14 to lynch.

Clemency (8):
Fortian (830),Creature (1540),pinturicchio (1599),RCEnigma (1601),Wisdom (1650),davesaz (1658),BrightEyedFish (1731),Alchemist21 (1750),
BuJaber (6):
DrippingGoofball (609),profii (1142),Thor665 (1438),Varsoon (1452),CheekyTeeky (1603),Nero Cain (1896),
RCEnigma (1):
Tails (477),
profii (1):
Reasonably Rational (893),
Flavor Leaf (1):
Malakitty (1178),
Nero Cain (1):
Gamma Emerald (1231),
Thor665 (1):
hebichan (1591),
BrightEyedFish (1):
BuJaber (1710),
Gamma Emerald (1):
Alonzo (1815),
Not voting (5):
Toogeloo,Flavor Leaf (416),Clemency (1442),Amzela (1827),DrewVa (1833),

(expired on 2018-12-04 02:30:00) remain.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1778, Nero Cain wrote: My experience with Bujaber is one game where we tunneled each other and that a bunch of others thought he was scum. I think he just says silly scummy things. Looking at his ISO I don't find him all that scummy though there are a few posts that I wanted to comment on.
In post 163, BuJaber wrote:You all suck for this game starting during a hellish work week.

VOTE: Fortian
Sometimes I think scum will use this jokey rage. It's not enough for me to vote on but yeah...

In post 473, BuJaber wrote:Otherwise you look like 3rd party
:igmeou: Why does Toog look more like 3rd party than mafia?
In post 638, BuJaber wrote:I like how dripping goofball's naked vote on me was one of the justifications to join my wagon. I can see the path you're taking in your mafia career. Baa baa
I didn't really like this mocking rage-it seemed kinda fake.

I had quoted another post but I don't think it made it onto my list so I'll just comment on it but basically BU was chiding a bunch of ppl for SK hunting. Its either very townie or very LAMIST. There's some scum in those that were SK hunting.
So I'm a tad suspicious and he didn't react to this post or my vote wich also irked me. I'm also kinda consolidating, like Clems posting isn't great but I'm going to stick with my gut here and join the next biggest wagon that I like.

Is Alonzo scum that's blatantly not doing anything or one of those new age players that are all like "I'm going to be scummy and useless for reasons"
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:08 am

Post by BuJaber »

That post didn't sound like you were sure and your vote was naked. And I already suspect your slot
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:09 am

Post by BuJaber »

Our history doesn't give much confidence in you townreading me but by posting more might push you back to the town side of null on me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Can you answer my question, why does Toog seem more like 3p than mafia?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:19 am

Post by BuJaber »

I was thinking that mafia might try to look like they're doing something instead of straight up not engaging in any conversation. Like if groupscum he would confine himself to never defend a buddy or something like that because it will look really suspicious if he suddenly came in and defended someone for example.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:20 am

Post by BuJaber »

Plus it's an odd claim to make as scum.. he'd never be able to push wagons
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:21 am

Post by Tails »

In post 1855, DrewVa wrote:You really need to read the entire game.
Have I not?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1908, BuJaber wrote:I was thinking that mafia might try to look like they're doing something instead of straight up not engaging in any conversation.
Like if groupscum he would confine himself to never defend a buddy or something like that because it will look really suspicious if he suddenly came in and defended someone for example.
this seems kinda weak. I think the sriked out part is just trash. I mean, yeah scum could sit there and be active and push wagons but scum also do lurk and it's a weird assumption to make.
In post 1909, BuJaber wrote:Plus it's an odd claim to make as scum.. he'd never be able to push wagons
but you are calling him scum. :lol:

A 3p is certainly able to claim actor. Just b/c he's voteless until hammer doesn't mean he can't push and use his words.

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:41 am

Post by BuJaber »

Maybe. But just from this game alone you can see how players tend to focus on votes and wagons more than anything else. He'd have to be quite aggressive to be noticed.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:42 am

Post by Tails »

VOTE: Clemency
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:49 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1826, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1807, Varsoon wrote:Like you understand that if you throw shade on a whole wagon but don't go more into who's doing what wrong for which reasons, it's basically just pointless posturing, right?
Why do I have to think that scum are voting her? I mean, I'm gut scumreading Pint, RC, Wisdom and Alchemist. So I think its somewhat likely that scum are on the wagon but in theory, a wagon can be scum-free or town based or town led or whatever but be bad. It happens all the time, why are you pretending like this is a rare occurrence or something? You're also pooh-poohing the Chick wagon so why are you so suspicious of something you are doing?

Didn't realize you meant bad as in 'not great' rather than bad as in 'scum'.
When I do it, I know why I'm doing it. When someone else does, I sure don't.
Regardless, I've been fairly open with my criticisms of the Chick wagon, so I don't know that this even applies.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:54 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1913, Tails wrote:VOTE: Clemency
I like your vote but can I ask why you decided to vote clem?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

@Amzela: Mafia me and RL me are very different in how we react to things. In mafia the entire point of the game is detecting deception, or evading said detection; that means that actions which normally wouldn't warrant a reaction from me(such as my words being used in a fashion that COULD be used to misrepresent me, or any inconsistency in someone's approach to things) require an immediate and strong reaction, so such things don't continue to happen if being done by town, and are brought to everyone's attention so they aren't mislead by such posts.

Drixx told me he'd dump some thoughts to me this morning, so I'm just waiting to hear his opinion on things before we make a move on anything. Stay tuned!

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1895, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1813, Gamma Emerald wrote:Honestly I doubt Thor is scum rn

For some reason, I feel like Gamma is generally solid at reading Thor against the grain.

Am I wrong on this, Gamm?

If this is something you can actually claim, I’ll weigh that when I do an ISO dive on everyone.
I’m still getting a hold of it but I’d rate myself well on sorting him rn
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:46 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I feel ok sheeping Gammas Thor read for today. I'll say now that I will at (almost) no point attempt to read Thor in any way shape or form since the end result would be calling him mafia 100% of the time.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1786, hebichan wrote:I honestly feel like policy lynches are fine day one in games this big and we should have policy lynched majiffy for actively saying he wouldn't contribute or creature for spamming. But this isn't here nor there.
Well, we're not policy lynching any
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1813, Gamma Emerald wrote:Honestly I doubt Thor is scum rn
???
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: Flavor Leaf
Sigh
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 0, Almost50 wrote:A maximum of FOUR players of the TOWN faction can die in the same cycle (D1/N1, D2/N2, etc). Similarly, a maximum of TWO players of any ANTI-TOWN faction can die in the same cycle.
I just realized this rule change from Overkill 1. I feel like that means town encompasses a lot more of the majority ratio than it did in the previous game. It also means that if there probably aren't as many third parties as there were in the first game.

Other than that, I'm feeling a lot of deja vu from the first game.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Sorry, will go back about my own musings. Didn't mean to interrupt.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hey Toog, what do you think about BUJ and his explanation for qhy you are more likely to be 3p than mafia?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”