Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2097, Alonzo wrote:I'm a hungry bear, he's a salmon swimming upstream.
I was looking for a serious reason and not a troll reason because I have a bit of a Townread on Gamma myself.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:06 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 2053, RCEnigma wrote:Siri, add Tails to my lynch list.
Welcome to the sane people. We will take your coat.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:08 am

Post by hebichan »

Someone within RCE/Gamma/Wisdom tell me where to vote. I'm pretty tired of being on useless wagons.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:08 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2085, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2035, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: Malakitty
Creature
DrewVa
Alonzo
Alchemist21
RCEnigma
BuJaber
Clemency
Wisdom
CheekyTeeky
pinturicchio
Fortian
Amzela
Take me, BuJaber, Fortian and maaaaaybe RCE out of this list and we have somewhat the same reads
Amzela, Cheeky, me and Creature shouldn’t be there but then it’s a Nero list, so I would expect to be a permanent fixture on his scumlist in every damn game.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:11 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2089, davesaz wrote:Nero made that multi vote post after making a comment that too many people were either naked voting or ok with it. Suspecting it isn’t a read list...
Since you can only vote one player at a time, how is it not a readslist?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:13 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2091, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 2089, davesaz wrote:Nero made that multi vote post after making a comment that too many people were either naked voting or ok with it. Suspecting it isn’t a read list...
Probably isn’t since he has 13/26 slots listed.

Unrelated, who is Toogaloo and why haven’t they ever placed a vote?
He has a negative utility role, so he can only hammer or something, I think?
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:14 am

Post by hebichan »

Maybe I could sheep varsoon too.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, stop posturing and sheep him.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:18 am

Post by hebichan »

VOTE: bubajer

kay. Not sure this is still where he wants to vote though since it was awhile ago.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:18 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2101, hebichan wrote:
In post 2053, RCEnigma wrote:Siri, add Tails to my lynch list.
Welcome to the sane people. We will take your coat.
You’re scumreading Tails too? His not changing his read on me is concerning as is his pushing Cheeky but does that necessarily make him scum here or am I missing something?

I guess to be fair, he isn’t the easiest slot to sort by meta. He pushed Cheeky, RR and Bujaber in last game, with not all that different sounding arguments.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:23 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 503, hebichan wrote:I just don't like the strongman attitude from tails here. Could be in his range, I guess. But I've seen a lot of things like "earned the right to live today" come from scum trying to position themselves as strong town voices.
Been scumreading him for awhile.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2103, DrewVa wrote:Amzela, Cheeky, me and Creature shouldn’t be there but then it’s a Nero list, so I would expect to be a permanent fixture on his scumlist in every damn game.
Isn't this only our 3rd game? I don't think my track record for reading you is [i[THAT[/i] wrong. Like I scum read your slotin that game you were scum and then I scum read your slot ONLY b/c of TW. TBF, I was a little paranoid afterwords b/c you were saying the EXACT same things as me but I wasn't hard scum reading you at all. This seems very discredity.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:24 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2102, hebichan wrote:Someone within RCE/Gamma/Wisdom tell me where to vote. I'm pretty tired of being on useless wagons.
I’m waiting for Clem to actually do something to clarify Chick slot but nothing he has posted so far, has influenced my read on way or the other, which is kind if frustrating.

And the trouble with this setups, is that you can’t necessarily relay on associatives like you do in a more traditional game.

I found a Bujaber scumgame but he wasn’t like he is either in Overkil 1 or here.
Fortian
Fortian
Goon
Fortian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Fortian »

In post 2084, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2041, Fortian wrote:
In post 1954, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1940, Amzela wrote:
In post 1937, Fortian wrote:
In post 1935, Fortian wrote:Clemency’s posting has only kind of supported my scumread on Chickadee imo.

In the meantime, RR you worry me.

-DV
Clarification. I think clem’s posting is scummy. Realised that was unclear
Which posts are you talking about?
is the most concerning post from me.

He states that he understands the wagon because of how inactive the slot was, which just seems incredibly fake to me. It comes across as trying to sound conciliatory and reasonable, but since when did inactivity alone justify someone being the leading wagon? Why would Clem, as town who knows Chickadee was town, support the idea of town wagoning her on inactivity alone?

The fact that it's followed later by makes it kind of worse imo? It fits my interpretation of Clem's posts being designed to look "transparent" and "carefree" without actually coming from genuine thought processes.
In post 1952, Varsoon wrote:It also bugs me that Clemency came in to decry their wagon and then kinda ghosted but I guess it hasn't been that long?
Or are they posting a bunch and I just didn't realize?
I don't think it's been that long at all, the game is just moving fast generally speaking I think? They're not posting all that much though...like more than Chickadee, but nothing super notable. Their content has been basically empty though. Pretty bad scum defense attempt if they are scum, and my standard BoP for strangers makes me feel that's more likely to come from town just not feeling like dealing with the shit their predecessor left for them.

-Cerb
Honestly I think what you're using as a defence for Clemency is likely not too significant, and if anything is more reason to think them scum. If Clem's town, they don't need to care that much about the wagon on them. Town's objective is to find scum. Not post a flurry of posts that don't really mean anything and then disappear once it seems like that's not lessening the suspicion on them. Scum's agenda in this case is, first and foremost, to not get lynched. True, good scum will push through and continue "scumhunting" and trying to look town, but good town will also continue to be engaged with the game. Obviously the apathy could come from both alignments, but imo if anything scum are more likely to get disheartened from getting nowhere with their efforts to look town.

- DV
Not commenting on Clem/Chick slot here. I can say that being wagoned totally does affect my game and makes me not care if the wagon is peristant or continues long enough. I was in a game awhile ago offsite, where I did everything possible to convince everyone I was town and it either made no difference or it made everything worse. I actually lost complete confidence in being able to convince town to accurately read me, that I became totally discouraged and gave up. So, I freely admit that what you’re saying wouldn’t apply to me at all. I even got so mad, I temp self-voted in protest.
My main point is that it can happen in both alignments tbf.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:25 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2110, hebichan wrote:
In post 503, hebichan wrote:I just don't like the strongman attitude from tails here. Could be in his range, I guess. But I've seen a lot of things like "earned the right to live today" come from scum trying to position themselves as strong town voices.
I should check out one of his towngames. I’ve only played with scum!Tails before this.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:26 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 2112, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2102, hebichan wrote:Someone within RCE/Gamma/Wisdom tell me where to vote. I'm pretty tired of being on useless wagons.
I’m waiting for Clem to actually do something to clarify Chick slot but nothing he has posted so far, has influenced my read on way or the other, which is kind if frustrating.

And the trouble with this setups, is that you can’t necessarily relay on associatives like you do in a more traditional game.

I found a Bujaber scumgame but he wasn’t like he is either in Overkil 1 or here.
I'm just sheeping at this point.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:27 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2111, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2103, DrewVa wrote:Amzela, Cheeky, me and Creature shouldn’t be there but then it’s a Nero list, so I would expect to be a permanent fixture on his scumlist in every damn game.
Isn't this only our 3rd game? I don't think my track record for reading you is [i[THAT[/i] wrong. Like I scum read your slotin that game you were scum and then I scum read your slot ONLY b/c of TW. TBF, I was a little paranoid afterwords b/c you were saying the EXACT same things as me but I wasn't hard scum reading you at all. This seems very discredity.
Okay, fair. Maybe I should have asked you WHY you are scumreading me here?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:34 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2113, Fortian wrote:
In post 2084, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2041, Fortian wrote:
In post 1954, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1940, Amzela wrote:
In post 1937, Fortian wrote:
In post 1935, Fortian wrote:Clemency’s posting has only kind of supported my scumread on Chickadee imo.

In the meantime, RR you worry me.

-DV
Clarification. I think clem’s posting is scummy. Realised that was unclear
Which posts are you talking about?
is the most concerning post from me.

He states that he understands the wagon because of how inactive the slot was, which just seems incredibly fake to me. It comes across as trying to sound conciliatory and reasonable, but since when did inactivity alone justify someone being the leading wagon? Why would Clem, as town who knows Chickadee was town, support the idea of town wagoning her on inactivity alone?

The fact that it's followed later by makes it kind of worse imo? It fits my interpretation of Clem's posts being designed to look "transparent" and "carefree" without actually coming from genuine thought processes.
In post 1952, Varsoon wrote:It also bugs me that Clemency came in to decry their wagon and then kinda ghosted but I guess it hasn't been that long?
Or are they posting a bunch and I just didn't realize?
I don't think it's been that long at all, the game is just moving fast generally speaking I think? They're not posting all that much though...like more than Chickadee, but nothing super notable. Their content has been basically empty though. Pretty bad scum defense attempt if they are scum, and my standard BoP for strangers makes me feel that's more likely to come from town just not feeling like dealing with the shit their predecessor left for them.

-Cerb
Honestly I think what you're using as a defence for Clemency is likely not too significant, and if anything is more reason to think them scum. If Clem's town, they don't need to care that much about the wagon on them. Town's objective is to find scum. Not post a flurry of posts that don't really mean anything and then disappear once it seems like that's not lessening the suspicion on them. Scum's agenda in this case is, first and foremost, to not get lynched. True, good scum will push through and continue "scumhunting" and trying to look town, but good town will also continue to be engaged with the game. Obviously the apathy could come from both alignments, but imo if anything scum are more likely to get disheartened from getting nowhere with their efforts to look town.

- DV
Not commenting on Clem/Chick slot here. I can say that being wagoned totally does affect my game and makes me not care if the wagon is peristant or continues long enough. I was in a game awhile ago offsite, where I did everything possible to convince everyone I was town and it either made no difference or it made everything worse. I actually lost complete confidence in being able to convince town to accurately read me, that I became totally discouraged and gave up. So, I freely admit that what you’re saying wouldn’t apply to me at all. I even got so mad, I temp self-voted in protest.
My main point is that it can happen in both alignments tbf.
Yes that is true. One really good tell, I’ve seen in general is that scum are far more likely to just roll over, where as town tends to be far more aggressive in fighting votes off of them. It’s a kind if sense if being doomed that caught scum tend to have. Town is far more likely to be just pissed.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 2100, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 2097, Alonzo wrote:I'm a hungry bear, he's a salmon swimming upstream.
I was looking for a serious reason and not a troll reason because I have a bit of a Townread on Gamma myself.
I was looking for a bit of interaction from him tbh.
I'm OK at sorting Gamma usually, but not so here so far...
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:19 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2110, hebichan wrote:
Okay, I just looked up a couple of Tails’ town games and one scum game and I think you may be right.

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=65474&user_select%5B%5D=26783

Tails’ town game

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=72129&user_select%5B%5D=26783

Tails’ scum game.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:32 am

Post by DrewVa »

VOTE: Tails

He is only agressive like this in his scum games, based on my meta check.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Sort of. At first I was gonna do a bunch of naked votes individually but then I was like "eh, I don't really want to add that much clutter" Mighta been funny(ier?) that way though, idk. But I'm not a completely useless troll so my votes are vaguely how I feel right now. It's a combination of who I scum read and who I wouldn't mind seeing dead.

I'm not really hard scumreading
Mala
though I could envision a scenario where scum Mala just lurks it out.

Read my ISO for my thoughts on
RCE, BUJ
, and
Cheeky
. Another thing about Cheeky-I think it was Nancy that said it, is that Cheeky isn't being as active as she was in Overkill 1 and at the time I was like "Yeah, she's scum."

Creature
has been pretty useless so far. He's certainly capable of posting burts of activity to fool
Tor
people so I think town reading him based on a string of posts isn't a good way to read him, Also the whole Chick was pushing a scum Creature and Creature's buddies are chainsaw defening him makes some sense to me.

I mostly stand by my earlier defense of
Chick.
Like I don't see it has a total impossibility that she flips scum but
Clems
posting has been pretty bad and it almost seems like he's trying to lurk his way through. Though its possible that its just shit timing that he gets busy or something (i know its happened to me) So I'm not going to pout if this wagon goes through and I'm more than willing to eat crow if it flips scum.

On the other side of that argument, I felt like
Pint's
case on Chick was not great and maybe manipulative. So I'm gut scum reading him. I think there was something else but I forgot was that was.

I kinda forgot why I had a negative view of the
Nancy hydra
but I will say that I'm not fond of her discrediting me a few posts ago.

I'm also not hard scumreading
Amzela
but in my mind, it's not impossible that she's just scum that's going to jump on w/e wagon happens.

Alchemist
I just didn't like his jum on the Chck/clem wagon.

Fortian
is a combination of meta and I think his scumhunting is a bit limited in its scope. I mean, its been FOREVER since I played with DV but my memory is that he's a short posting troll as town and actully does stuff as scum.

hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:45 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 2120, DrewVa wrote:VOTE: Tails

I'm glad this wagon can exist now.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:30 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2121, Nero Cain wrote:
Sort of. At first I was gonna do a bunch of naked votes individually but then I was like "eh, I don't really want to add that much clutter" Mighta been funny(ier?) that way though, idk. But I'm not a completely useless troll so my votes are vaguely how I feel right now. It's a combination of who I scum read and who I wouldn't mind seeing dead.

I'm not really hard scumreading
Mala
though I could envision a scenario where scum Mala just lurks it out.

Read my ISO for my thoughts on
RCE, BUJ
, and
Cheeky
. Another thing about Cheeky-I think it was Nancy that said it, is that Cheeky isn't being as active as she was in Overkill 1 and at the time I was like "Yeah, she's scum."

Creature
has been pretty useless so far. He's certainly capable of posting burts of activity to fool
Tor
people so I think town reading him based on a string of posts isn't a good way to read him, Also the whole Chick was pushing a scum Creature and Creature's buddies are chainsaw defening him makes some sense to me.

I mostly stand by my earlier defense of
Chick.
Like I don't see it has a total impossibility that she flips scum but
Clems
posting has been pretty bad and it almost seems like he's trying to lurk his way through. Though its possible that its just shit timing that he gets busy or something (i know its happened to me) So I'm not going to pout if this wagon goes through and I'm more than willing to eat crow if it flips scum.

On the other side of that argument, I felt like
Pint's
case on Chick was not great and maybe manipulative. So I'm gut scum reading him. I think there was something else but I forgot was that was.

I kinda forgot why I had a negative view of the
Nancy hydra
but I will say that I'm not fond of her discrediting me a few posts ago.

I'm also not hard scumreading
Amzela
but in my mind, it's not impossible that she's just scum that's going to jump on w/e wagon happens.

Alchemist
I just didn't like his jum on the Chck/clem wagon.

Fortian
is a combination of meta and I think his scumhunting is a bit limited in its scope. I mean, its been FOREVER since I played with DV but my memory is that he's a short posting troll as town and actully does stuff as scum.
When did I ever say I didn’t think Cheeky was being as active here? I think I remember someone - maybe Bujaber, I think? who said that.

Anyway, fair of you to think I was discrediting you, Perhaps, I just have a skewed perception of how you read me but your reaction to it, definitely sounds townie and reasonable.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:38 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2122, hebichan wrote:
In post 2120, DrewVa wrote:VOTE: Tails

I'm glad this wagon can exist now.
Especially, in comparison to Nero’s reaction to me, Tails’ sounds like he has made up his mind on my slot. scum!Thor aggressively told me, he wanted me to “die in a fire”, in Overkill 1, so his push on me in that game reads similar to Tails’ in this one. It’s the kind of over the top kind of thing, that more often than not, tends to come from scum.

Town is usually more like I’m currently scumreading you based on X, give me some reason why should townread you, or words to that effect. Town wants to sort, scum wants to confibias.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”