Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2118, Alonzo wrote:
In post 2100, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 2097, Alonzo wrote:I'm a hungry bear, he's a salmon swimming upstream.
I was looking for a serious reason and not a troll reason because I have a bit of a Townread on Gamma myself.
I was looking for a bit of interaction from him tbh.
I'm OK at sorting Gamma usually, but not so here so far...
Lol ok
Maybe if you’d faked a reason I’d have responded at the time but a naked vote isn’t going to catch my eye unless it’s like a sheep vote or something that would generally be called out anyways
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2194, DrewVa wrote: Okay fine but I have no idea who is alt is but I’ll respect this. Anyway, if I’ve never played with him before, it probably doesn’t really matter anyway.
Have you played with every single player you have metaread in this game? Why metareading Tails in the first place?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2121, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2089, davesaz wrote:Nero made that multi vote post after making a comment that too many people were either naked voting or ok with it. Suspecting it isn’t a read list...
Sort of. At first I was gonna do a bunch of naked votes individually but then I was like "eh, I don't really want to add that much clutter" Mighta been funny(ier?) that way though, idk. But I'm not a completely useless troll so my votes are vaguely how I feel right now. It's a combination of who I scum read and who I wouldn't mind seeing dead.

I'm not really hard scumreading
Mala
though I could envision a scenario where scum Mala just lurks it out.

Read my ISO for my thoughts on
RCE, BUJ
, and
Cheeky
. Another thing about Cheeky-I think it was Nancy that said it, is that Cheeky isn't being as active as she was in Overkill 1 and at the time I was like "Yeah, she's scum."

Creature
has been pretty useless so far. He's certainly capable of posting burts of activity to fool
Tor
people so I think town reading him based on a string of posts isn't a good way to read him, Also the whole Chick was pushing a scum Creature and Creature's buddies are chainsaw defening him makes some sense to me.

I mostly stand by my earlier defense of
Chick.
Like I don't see it has a total impossibility that she flips scum but
Clems
posting has been pretty bad and it almost seems like he's trying to lurk his way through. Though its possible that its just shit timing that he gets busy or something (i know its happened to me) So I'm not going to pout if this wagon goes through and I'm more than willing to eat crow if it flips scum.

On the other side of that argument, I felt like
Pint's
case on Chick was not great and maybe manipulative. So I'm gut scum reading him. I think there was something else but I forgot was that was.

I kinda forgot why I had a negative view of the
Nancy hydra
but I will say that I'm not fond of her discrediting me a few posts ago.

I'm also not hard scumreading
Amzela
but in my mind, it's not impossible that she's just scum that's going to jump on w/e wagon happens.

Alchemist
I just didn't like his jum on the Chck/clem wagon.

Fortian
is a combination of meta and I think his scumhunting is a bit limited in its scope. I mean, its been FOREVER since I played with DV but my memory is that he's a short posting troll as town and actully does stuff as scum.
Never seen you building names before. When did you pick that behavior up?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2196, Tails wrote:
In post 2186, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2180, Tails wrote:One of your newest arguments is that I'm not even trying to sort you. But this is really code for "Stop scum reading me and back off!". It always comes back around to someone thinks you're scum, and you either have to say they're scum, an a-hole, not reading, or incapable of reading you. There might be another excuse I missed, but still. Your focus this game has been on what other people think of you and minimizing the damage of scum reads. And that means tearing through the thread like a tornado when doubt on you comes into play.
Nothing you’ve been saying is changing my mind on you, because you’re clearly not trying to sort me. Convince me otherwise and I’ll re-evaluate my read on you.
I could, but we both know this is just empty phrasing to justify your supposed scum read on my slot.
Do it then. Show me that you actually want to read me correctly, rather than just continue to confibias me. Are you worried, your scumread on me might be lessened? Because if I’m wrong here, you know that’s impossible. Yeah?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Wisdom »

boring
lynch clemency
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2201, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2194, DrewVa wrote: Okay fine but I have no idea who is alt is but I’ll respect this. Anyway, if I’ve never played with him before, it probably doesn’t really matter anyway.
Have you played with every single player you have metaread in this game? Why metareading Tails in the first place?
In post 2109, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2101, hebichan wrote:
In post 2053, RCEnigma wrote:Siri, add Tails to my lynch list.
Welcome to the sane people. We will take your coat.
You’re scumreading Tails too? His not changing his read on me is concerning as is his pushing Cheeky but does that necessarily make him scum here or am I missing something?

I guess to be fair, he isn’t the easiest slot to sort by meta. He pushed Cheeky, RR and Bujaber in last game, with not all that different sounding arguments.
In post 2114, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2110, hebichan wrote:
In post 503, hebichan wrote:I just don't like the strongman attitude from tails here. Could be in his range, I guess. But I've seen a lot of things like "earned the right to live today" come from scum trying to position themselves as strong town voices.
Been scumreading him for awhile.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by DrewVa »

@Nancy, check in with me real fast in the PT - D
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

@DrewVa: Why are you acting like we townread you?
-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2207, Reasonably Rational wrote:@DrewVa: Why are you acting like we townread you?
-Cerb
???
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 2198, RCEnigma wrote:Can we get chickadee today and DGB tomorrow? If I need the puppy dog eyes ok but...
Spoiler: Here you go
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 2199, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2174, Tails wrote:You insinuated that I couldn't possibly have read to still have a scum read on you after your attack on RR. Not only did I call bull crap on that, I also pointed out the post that really bugged me and led me to believe that you were manipulating the town's emotions in your favor.
I asked you specifically what your opinion of my posts since then. I’m still waiting for you to answer that.
I feel my opinion on your posts is kinda obvious.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 2203, DrewVa wrote: Do it then. Show me that you actually want to read me correctly, rather than just continue to confibias me. Are you worried, your scumread on me might be lessened? Because if I’m wrong here, you know that’s impossible. Yeah?
You have until the end of d2 to prove me wrong. I won't stop poking at things I don't like or understand. So you're not getting off easy. If you fail to convince me otherwise, you're dead come d3.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Tails I'm not super into this thing with you two but you did a mainhunt challenge so can I confirm that your main starts with the letter B? - D
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2206, DrewVa wrote:@Nancy, check in with me real fast in the PT - D
I like how this was probably to consult on who Tails main is.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by Wisdom »

now im interested in who tails is
off to althunt
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2213, RCEnigma wrote:I like how this was probably to consult on who Tails main is.
spoiler - it was --D
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Read Dva like a book.....a really towny book.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by Wisdom »

got it
hi again tails
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2211, Tails wrote:
In post 2203, DrewVa wrote: Do it then. Show me that you actually want to read me correctly, rather than just continue to confibias me. Are you worried, your scumread on me might be lessened? Because if I’m wrong here, you know that’s impossible. Yeah?
You have until the end of d2 to prove me wrong. I won't stop poking at things I don't like or understand. So you're not getting off easy. If you fail to convince me otherwise, you're dead come d3.
How am I supposed to convince you of jack, when you’re clearly not fucking reading a goddamned thing I post. I’m town you fucking nm, you’re not fucking worth getting force-replaced over. Just do whatever and mislynch me. If you’re actually town here, I will fucking torment you in the dead thread. Bank on it!

Just stop with the bullshit threats, you don’t want to be fucking convinced of anything. You just want to target me. If you are somehow not scum here, then you are the absolute WOAT in this entire game.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by Wisdom »

youre both town guys
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:50 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 2217, Wisdom wrote:got it
hi again tails
Please don't vig me again.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:55 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 2178, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2173, BuJaber wrote:Amuse me nancy, since a huge portion of your posts have the words "based on meta".

How do you go about determining someone's meta? Your methodology?
I either base it on play - actual experience I’ve had playing with them or from meta checks. I did one on a recent scumgame of yours and I didn’t find any connection to it - either with this game or Overkill 1.

It obviously isn’t foolproof, because it’s seems pretty likely that I was wrong about Majiffy, so I use it mostly, to supplement my reads, not as a replacement for them. My most accurate meta reads are based on actual games I’ve had with the designated player. Those types of checks tend to bet the most reliable.
This doesn't answer my questions. To be able to take your cases seriously I need to know the way you analyze the different games to determine someone's meta. What kind of things do you look for to compare and contrast and why.

It doesn't have to be an essay just give me an idea of what you do. You seem to come to your meta conclusions really quickly and I'm sort of skeptical that you're approach actually yields any useful result.

And can we stop with the tails alt discussion? It's a waste of time, and it's really really easy to know who his main is and he explicitly states he plays differently on this alt. (Not that I've ever played with his main.. these are just his words)
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:56 pm

Post by Tails »

I try to be less serious is the main difference.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by Wisdom »

it works on me at least
I dont scumread you on tails
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2148, Alonzo wrote:
In post 2144, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2137, Alonzo wrote:If I was a foxy lil bitch I'd definately want to do Alonzo...
@Nancy, I do think Alonzo is now officially in
unusually weird
territory -D
ROFROFROF

you know you like it
tfw Alonzo outs himself as a furry
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”