MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:34 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1368, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1300, MariaR wrote:AWWWW I GET THE PLAN. I'm flattered LLD is scared of town me so she wants people to think we're buddies when she dies to get rid of town me. Aw lld I'm honored ty for choosing me this is really cute
If that's the case, would you be okay with taking the sword tonight?
I normally hate being an IC but sure I wouldn't mind it.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:36 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1375, MariaR wrote:
In post 1300, MariaR wrote:AWWWW I GET THE PLAN. I'm flattered LLD is scared of town me so she wants people to think we're buddies when she dies to get rid of town me. Aw lld I'm honored ty for choosing me this is really cute
If you end up lynching me, and Maria comes back without the sword, saying "oh someone else got it oops RNG", kill her.

Or just kill her now and perform the same effect on me, I'll hari-kiri myself if I don't become confirmed town tbh.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:38 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1376, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
If you end up lynching me, and Maria comes back without the sword, saying "oh someone else got it oops RNG", kill her.

Or just kill her now and perform the same effect on me, I'll hari-kiri myself if I don't become confirmed town tbh.
How would this be in any way my fault? It's not my fault if someone else takes the sword. I don't really want it but Ik even if I do get you lynched I need to take it to live
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1370, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1342, Dunnstral wrote:It's just a bad post in general, not just because it's wrong, but because I can't figure out HOW he could arrive at that conclusion looking at only posts in this thread
Man, it's almost as if I have experience with LLD outside this game.
Actually now that I critically analyzed Dunn’s point on SS that makes some sense
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1374, Varsoon wrote:2. One is scum, good situation, also unlikely just off of odds and what makes sense for play, but you're the one with experience; does LLD-scum gladiate town here despite knowing Excalibur guilties her tonight?
If LLD's scum here, she knows she's a dead woman. I can see her wanting to go out having as much control over the gamestate as she can, I can see her wanting to focus her efforts into eliminating Maria whom she probably sees as more threatening than Jay, and I can see her expecting to do better against someone whom she can potentially emotionally unbalance. So yeah, it's definitely plausible.
3. Both are town, awful situation, not a win-win at all, as we mislynch one and even if we browbeat the other to get the sword, scum can either kill there if they want or avoid it if they're not worried about Maria.
Yes, if LLD is town it isn't a win-win because Maria could be town, but I still think she's a pretty good cop candidate as she's a strong town player and she'll never be trusted if LLD flips green.

However, I would be open to not going through with this if LLD is town, though we'd pretty much have to lynch Maria out of respect for the dead.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 1379, Something_Smart wrote: If LLD's scum here, she knows she's a dead woman. I can see her wanting to go out having as much control over the gamestate as she can, I can see her wanting to focus her efforts into eliminating Maria whom she probably sees as more threatening than Jay, and I can see her expecting to do better against someone whom she can potentially emotionally unbalance. So yeah, it's definitely plausible.
So your saying she couldnt emotionally unbalance me? I know that wasnt the focus, but it's just something I want to know.

Honestly if she had let me battle her, she saw how many people (yourself included) would have voted me, she definitely had a decent chance of winning. So your saying that she, as scum, would go for the even harder push on Maria? That Seems less optimal as scum.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Varsoon »

VOTE: LLD

Seems like this solves itself, then.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:11 am

Post by MariaR »

there are better people to go for the sword then me but I suppose I have too regardless weeee
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:15 am

Post by MariaR »

Regardless of what your read on one of our slots is you should try to get a read on both because if you think we're both scum well sentence us to death anywayt.
If you think we're both town we should have people go for the sword. If you think it's 1 scum 1 town we should have a pool of people go the sword.
If you're unsure well that's not a thing rn
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wait are we doing the “one person takes the sword” thing again?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:20 am

Post by DVa »

That would still be my preference but I gave up trying to convince Varsoon and UT ages ago
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Auro »

In post 1380, Elsa Jay wrote:Honestly if she had let me battle her, she saw how many people (yourself included) would have voted me, she definitely had a decent chance of winning. So your saying that she, as scum, would go for the even harder push on Maria? That Seems less optimal as scum.
Jay, who are you voting for, then?
My policy vote thing was to see your reaction -- you were advancing the game, I think your posts today made you pretty much town to me.

I'm leaning towards voting Maria.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

At the moment I'm seeing if the "Lady Redemption Arc" I set up pays off and we get a fun yet information-rich show. I'm only garunteeing I don't want day 1 to be a No Lynch.

This "Is Maria really one of us?" Arc is starting off well. Let's see if it sticks the landing.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:21 am

Post by SirCakez »

I can't believe people are buying LLD's desperation gladiate and are actually considering voting Maria.
@auro
@fire
Why?
Also @elsa wtf are you in about?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:22 am

Post by SirCakez »

Also @gamma
Do you actually SR Maria or is it just a fuck you to Dunn?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Auro »

In post 1388, SirCakez wrote:I can't believe people are buying LLD's desperation gladiate and are actually considering voting Maria.
@auro
@fire
Why?
Also @elsa wtf are you in about?
LLD dueling Maria does seem pretty sub-optimal to me, l feel like she would've won much easier with other targets. She could've easily said "UT is a scumread and also is the contesus" and gladiated him. What am I missing here?

Why can this not come from town!LLD who's towning Jay, and scumreading Maria?

(Also, I'm towning you and Gamma Emerald, and I also think Ariane's slot could likely be scum)
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Auro »

Consensus* sorry.
However, she did say dueling me is good as opposed to a big personality because of my polarizing reads primarily, so I dunno why she didn't gladiate me; unless that logic applies only when my other dueler isn't a big personality, or she's townreading me.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:23 am

Post by SirCakez »

I disagree, I think LLD was guaranteed to lose pretty much any matchup. This Maria move reads like a desperate gambit to induce this kind of WIFOM (I;e why would she do that as scum???) And her read progression on Elsa makes little sense.

I think LLD's ate and random massive burst of activity when Elsa was going to glad her seem pretty transparently scum
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1339, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1335, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1212, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Gladiate MariaR
Why have people been making HURT tags, if they’re just going to be ignored? Didn’t you say we should kill EJ for doing this? :facepalm:
Elsa was giving me an ultimatuum, and I was fine to wait when I thought she was scum, but once I realized she was likely town I needed to make a move to avoid a TvT duel.
Yes, that’s true, you would 100% have lost that duel.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1340, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 998, Gamma Emerald wrote:HURT: UT
Wanted to talk about this during catch-up but I’m not focused enough to get through rn so I’ll just do this now
The post by Dunnstral I quoted saying I had a good idea of someone who could be scum, I was referring to UT. In BoR, FakeGod made a comment post-game about how he meant for town to use the desperadoes optimally when doing balance. So for UT to argue against that concept is a massive scum sign.
He wasn't in that game so this reasoning only holds for saying it's a bad idea
In post 990, Elsa Jay wrote:Well against Lady it'll be enough.
In post 1003, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:We have 5 days. If Elsa decides to duel anyone prematurely, denying us time, please murder them.
I don't like this coming from you because it looks like you said it in response to 990

There's something that's been off about you all game, and I didn't know how to put it into words, I think it's the implication you are giving out that you shouldn't be voted today for being a strong voice, but looking at your post history there are times where you aren't in thread for hundreds of posts at a time and then you don't really make a HUGE impact when you're here either, I don't know if this comes from you misconstruing the way you are playing this game or if something else is going on here or what

I am this far back right now and boy does Auro ever shut up? Feels like he's on every page, probably because he almost literally is
In post 1025, Auro wrote:A few people are scumreading me, and DVa is hard scumreading me for my having engaged her and pushed her on that meta FoS.
This feels kind of misreppy for what DVa is saying
In post 1076, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1003, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:We have 5 days. If Elsa decides to duel anyone prematurely, denying us time, please murder them.
^ scum post
Yeah it is
Yes, he was in that game, he even said he was. He was replaced by Moment.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:04 am

Post by FakeGod »

In post 1363, Ariane wrote:Hey all, I'm really really sorry but I'm requesting replacement, had no idea how quickly large games went and there's a significant chance I won't be able to keep up/catch back up. Wanted to bail now rather than when it was even longer for the sake of replacements. Sorry again :( and good luck!
Looking for replacement.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1376, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

There is no guarantee Maria can get the sword, if multiple people claim it, so this is a false test. It is only relevant, if NO ONE claims it, then we’d have a guilty.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1380, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1379, Something_Smart wrote: If LLD's scum here, she knows she's a dead woman. I can see her wanting to go out having as much control over the gamestate as she can, I can see her wanting to focus her efforts into eliminating Maria whom she probably sees as more threatening than Jay, and I can see her expecting to do better against someone whom she can potentially emotionally unbalance. So yeah, it's definitely plausible.
So your saying she couldnt emotionally unbalance me? I know that wasnt the focus, but it's just something I want to know.

Honestly if she had let me battle her, she saw how many people (yourself included) would have voted me, she definitely had a decent chance of winning. So your saying that she, as scum, would go for the even harder push on Maria? That Seems less optimal as scum.
You were obvtown due to your Auro defense and she knew it. She wasn’t winning against you. Her choosing to gladiate Maria, doesn’t necessarily tell us anything about her alignment but she has a better chance of winning against Maria, than you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1392, SirCakez wrote:I disagree, I think LLD was guaranteed to lose pretty much any matchup. This Maria move reads like a desperate gambit to induce this kind of WIFOM (I;e why would she do that as scum???) And her read progression on Elsa makes little sense.

I think LLD's ate and random massive burst of activity when Elsa was going to glad her seem pretty transparently scum
Basically this, coupled with misgivings about how the slot's handled reads and the gladiate in general.
I also felt like LLD was trying to be all "I WILL TAKE EXCALIBUR"-vocal to try to town-signal hard but when UT and I did the same, it lessened LLD's chances of being townread for it, and now they're going with a Gladiate under the notion, perhaps, that UT and I will go for the sword even now instead of leaving it up for LLD to pull it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1389, SirCakez wrote:Also @gamma
Do you actually SR Maria or is it just a fuck you to Dunn?
It’s closer to a fuck you vote but I do feel like his lead-in to the LLD vote was shady
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”