Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6475 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you scum reading me?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6476 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Vecna »

Anyways, im gonna refrain from getting it on with you again. Theres way better targets to lynch for the forseeable future, and your chances of lynching me are also exactly zero, so yeah.....figure out a scumteam that doesnt involve me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6477 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, I'm just going to assume this is scum Vecna backing down.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6478 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6475, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you scum reading me?
Probably mainly suspicion. You constantly kept at a rather safe distance from the whole Mastina thing. You wanted her lynched, without -really- sticking your neck out for it, and the follow-up lines up quite nicely with how id imagine a scumteam to formulate a plan here.

Ofcourse, it might just be that youre partially correct and NR + one of jingle/jjh will flip scum here.......but it just feels wrong.

Im not gonna be pushing that gut feeling here though, as im not even certain how certain I am of it myself.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6479 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@meme
-do NOT target Wheme tonight.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6480 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6477, Nero Cain wrote:ok, I'm just going to assume this is scum Vecna backing down.
Its a wrong assumption. Its a town Vecna learning from the past, and deciding not to get into this right now. Theres no point to it regardless. The way you constantly keep insisting im scum here though, feels wrong as well, but maybe its just because you dont have all the information.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6481 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What information is that?

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #6482 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 6460, Jingle wrote:
In post 6451, Nero Cain wrote:IDK, I keep looking at this playerlist and it always comes down to the same ppl.
Okay.

Why are Gamma, Wheme, Porkens, Ari, and LA all town?
@Nero
This is a Parachute.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6483 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and I'm avoiding your question for the time being. Deal with it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6484 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or I guess I will give you an answer. These are gut town reads and im POE scum reading not them-Meme

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6485 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Can we just recap NR's use of her role?

N1: Porkens - who refused to give over whatever the hell it is she actually checks
N2: mastina - who agreed, but NR got no result
N3: Supposedly attempted to target me but instead targeted Jingle
N4: Targeted nobody

And the evolution of her claim?
What we know it does:
In post 3453, mastina wrote:I was told, "Nico is demanding your role; you have 48 hours to comply, or she becomes a triple voter for you."
In post 3790, NicoRobin wrote:I am Nico Robin, conditional triple voter conditional tracker/watcher.

Each night I target a player and they have 48 hours to give me who they visited. If they don't, I gain a triple vote against them. I targeted Porkens N1 and mastina N2. My action on Porkens failed and I got no result on mastina.
She then retracts the watcher aspect of her claim after people start talking about what would happen if Mastina got jailkept and Vecna inevitably votes her because from his perspective, her claiming watcher is a scumclaim.
In post 3866, NicoRobin wrote:@Vecna I looked at my role PM again, and it seems that I am not a Watcher after all, but a Role Cop.

Guess this is what happens when I don't read my own role PM thoroughly..... :O

At this point, I deserve to be lynched for sheer stupidity......
And then we have
In post 6267, NicoRobin wrote:Then she lied to me, because the way my role is written, I am rolecop in flavor only, while my actual role is tracker.
When RC calls that a flavourcop
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6486 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by jjh927 »

The mechanics make no fucking sense

She claims to have got a no result as opposed to a failure on Mastina but without having got anything other than a tracker result. She's jumped through claims it would make no sense to think without reading. Her actions do not make mechanical sense. She has lied. Multiple times.

Oh also I seem to have lost some bits of that recap lemme add em in
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6487 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Here's the ebwop
In post 6485, jjh927 wrote:Can we just recap NR's use of her role?

N1: Porkens - who refused to give over whatever the hell it is she actually checks
N2: mastina - who agreed, but NR got no result
N3: Supposedly attempted to target me but instead targeted Jingle
N4: Targeted nobody

And the evolution of her claim?
What we know it does:
In post 3453, mastina wrote:I was told, "Nico is demanding your role; you have 48 hours to comply, or she becomes a triple voter for you."
So she opened with this:
In post 3077, NicoRobin wrote:Well, I am not only a triple voter, I am also a rolecop. That's what Porkens wanted me to say, and now I have.
Which is fair enough I guess. It lined up with the demand we know of the role. But then she decides she misread it when trying to think of a way to not straight up guilty Mastina for some reason while still wanting to be able to bus her.
In post 3790, NicoRobin wrote:I am Nico Robin, conditional triple voter conditional tracker/watcher.

Each night I target a player and they have 48 hours to give me who they visited. If they don't, I gain a triple vote against them. I targeted Porkens N1 and mastina N2. My action on Porkens failed and I got no result on mastina.
She then retracts the watcher aspect of her claim after people start talking about what would happen if Mastina got jailkept and Vecna inevitably votes her because from his perspective, her claiming watcher is a scumclaim.
In post 3866, NicoRobin wrote:@Vecna I looked at my role PM again, and it seems that I am not a Watcher after all, but a Role Cop.

Guess this is what happens when I don't read my own role PM thoroughly..... :O

At this point, I deserve to be lynched for sheer stupidity......
And then we have
In post 6267, NicoRobin wrote:Then she lied to me, because the way my role is written, I am rolecop in flavor only, while my actual role is tracker.
When RC calls that a flavourcop
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6488 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 6457, Lady Angel wrote:You got parity copped and your response to that has been to post less and doing exactly the same things as you were doing that got you parity copped and then blame the people voting you for voting you because you've been scummy with a bad response to being copped.

I don't see how following a parity cop equates to "giving up on reason" when said cop gave a clear answer and your response to it hasn't been towny.
Furthermore, you refused to follow Creature when he claimed his guilty, and yet you are willing to follow the parity cop's results now. Why is that?

Oh, yeah, because they align with your pre-determined viewpoints.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6489 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Creature's guilty wasn't a guilty for the reasons I pointed out
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6490 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5722, Lady Angel wrote:VOTE: Invisibility

Firebringer, Invisibility, NR, Porkens is my scumpool with a side chance of meme men in there.
this is a very scummy post by lady angel i want u all to remember.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6491 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 6489, jjh927 wrote:Creature's guilty wasn't a guilty for the reasons I pointed out
And MM's guilty isn't a guilty because redirector.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6492 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Fire have you started using your ability yet
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6493 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 6491, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 6489, jjh927 wrote:Creature's guilty wasn't a guilty for the reasons I pointed out
Nah, extremely unlikely
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6494 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

Of course, if you can prove me that the redirector either won't mess with MM's results or doesn't exist, then NSG would be scum cos I know I am town and we're not the same alignment, but you have to provide proof re: redirector.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6495 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i am neighboring jingle for the rest of the game.
i am confident he is town.

if he dies i will neighbor probably vecna
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6496 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 6493, jjh927 wrote:
Nah, extremely unlikely
So why is Creature's guilty fake because of redirector and MM's ability isn't, eh?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #6497 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ew
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6498 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 6496, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 6493, jjh927 wrote:
Nah, extremely unlikely
So why is Creature's guilty fake because of redirector and MM's ability isn't, eh?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6499 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Hey Fire, can you neighbor me?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”