DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by DVa »

I mean, ultimately a gladiation will happen. LLD basically had the most hurt tags and she chose to go for someone that she knew she was unlikely to win against but who she heavily suspected. While it'd be nice if we could stick to the plan, I do think it's a bit less informative for town if the gladiation is too one-sided.

But I also can't make a top hurt player not gladiate their top scumread, I can simply give advise not to do it.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1375, MariaR wrote:
In post 1368, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1300, MariaR wrote:AWWWW I GET THE PLAN. I'm flattered LLD is scared of town me so she wants people to think we're buddies when she dies to get rid of town me. Aw lld I'm honored ty for choosing me this is really cute
If that's the case, would you be okay with taking the sword tonight?
I normally hate being an IC but sure I wouldn't mind it.
In post 1382, MariaR wrote:there are better people to go for the sword then me but I suppose I have too regardless weeee
This looked a lot like you were argreeing to taking the sword, to me, did I misunderstand it?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1574, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1568, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1561, MariaR wrote:Look who scum nightkilled. Someone in my list.
I don't think there was any real indication that S_S was going for the sword, though?

You writing a name down in a list doesn't matter
It does look good for Maria though because why does scum!Maria kill one of 4 people she suggested claim the sword?
Nobody is under any obligation to listen to Maria, especially when she announces her plans in twilights before anyone can discuss it

Can you point out some evidence that suggests that Somethign_smart was going for the sword, or that he was otherwise especially likely to listen to MariaR there?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

HURT: MariaR
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1576, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1300, MariaR wrote:AWWWW I GET THE PLAN. I'm flattered LLD is scared of town me so she wants people to think we're buddies when she dies to get rid of town me. Aw lld I'm honored ty for choosing me this is really cute
In post 1382, MariaR wrote:there are better people to go for the sword then me but I suppose I have too regardless weeee
This looked a lot like you were argreeing to taking the sword, to me, did I misunderstand it?
At first I agreed reluctantly but the more I thought on it the more I changed my mind. Scum me would've just agreed to go for the sword and then say I "claimed" it
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1563, MariaR wrote:It's not like me saying "I'm taking the sword" was the reason LLD got lynched over me. So why does me backing off from the sword make you raise a brow when other people did the exact same thing.
Because you agreed to take the sword then switched off after a quick hammer
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

You changing your mind happened after the hammer, though, when we had no time to talk about anything, throwing town into chaos for who goes for the sword
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

MariaR do you believe that Something Smart was killed because you put him in a list of players you'd like to see go for the sword?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

I love how Dunn has tried to make so many points against me and they've all been proven debunked and yet he's still going for it. He's not trying to solve he's trying to find excuses to sr me.
pedit: Okay? And?
pedit2: If town doesn't know who's going for the sword neither do scum smart one.
Pedit3: I sure do
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1579, MariaR wrote:
In post 1576, Dunnstral wrote:
At first I agreed reluctantly but the more I thought on it the more I changed my mind. Scum me would've just agreed to go for the sword and then say I "claimed" it
I already explained why you wouldn't do that, try again
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1575, DVa wrote:I mean, ultimately a gladiation will happen. LLD basically had the most hurt tags and she chose to go for someone that she knew she was unlikely to win against but who she heavily suspected. While it'd be nice if we could stick to the plan, I do think it's a bit less informative for town if the gladiation is too one-sided.

But I also can't make a top hurt player not gladiate their top scumread, I can simply give advise not to do it.
Yeah, I just don’t want want another replay of BoR again. That’s what’s great about majority lynches. You can’t acheive a lynch w/o the majority of players agreeing to it.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1583, MariaR wrote:pedit: Okay? And?
And that's why you're scummy
In post 1583, MariaR wrote:pedit2: If town doesn't know who's going for the sword neither do scum smart one.
Scum have a definite advantage in guessing at who will go for the sword - after all, scum can be vocal about going for the sword but they can't go for it. Once again try again

In post 1583, MariaR wrote:Pedit3: I sure do
Well I disagree with that, I don't think SS went for the sword and I don't think it looked like he was going to
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1583, MariaR wrote:I love how Dunn has tried to make so many points against me and they've all been proven debunked and yet he's still going for it. He's not trying to solve he's trying to find excuses to sr me.
So are you calling me scum or what?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1577, Dunnstral wrote:
I don't think there was any real indication that S_S was going for the sword, though?

It does look good for Maria though because why does scum!Maria kill one of 4 people she suggested claim the sword?
Nobody is under any obligation to listen to Maria, especially when she announces her plans in twilights before anyone can discuss it

Can you point out some evidence that suggests that Somethign_smart was going for the sword, or that he was otherwise especially likely to listen to MariaR there?
I never said he was, my point was it doesn’t really make a whole lot of sense for scum!Maria to kill 1 out of the 4 people she suggested claim it.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1588, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I never said he was, my point was it doesn’t really make a whole lot of sense for scum!Maria to kill 1 out of the 4 people she suggested claim it.
Why not?

I don't understand, EVEN IF ss were going for the sword, killing the town that goes for the sword is good for scum, right?

Furthermore, MariaR isn't so arrogant to believe that she can order SS around to claim the sword with her twilight list after she was just the target of a townie's duel
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1589, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1588, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Why not?

I don't understand, EVEN IF ss were going for the sword, killing the town that goes for the sword is good for scum, right?

Furthermore, MariaR isn't so arrogant to believe that she can order SS around to claim the sword with her twilight list after she was just the target of a townie's duel
My point is that I don’t really see how it would be in scum!Maria’s interest to kill one out of 4 people on her list, who could have conceivably gone after the sword. Whether SS actually tried to claim it or not, is besides the point.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

P.edit. Yes, killing the town who they think would try to claim the sword is good for scum but why SS from that list? I just don’t see why scum!Maria kills SS, after mentioning him in the first place.

I don’t even understand why he was killed in particular but it likely has some connection to Varsoon - more likely a frame than not. This also doesn’t really point to Maria.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

So who's scum then, Nancy?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1592, Dunnstral wrote:So who's scum then, Nancy?
My guess would be someone who was pushing Varsoon, unless there’s some other reason scum kills SS that I don’t understand.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1379, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1374, Varsoon wrote:2. One is scum, good situation, also unlikely just off of odds and what makes sense for play, but you're the one with experience; does LLD-scum gladiate town here despite knowing Excalibur guilties her tonight?
If LLD's scum here, she knows she's a dead woman. I can see her wanting to go out having as much control over the gamestate as she can, I can see her wanting to focus her efforts into eliminating Maria whom she probably sees as more threatening than Jay, and I can see her expecting to do better against someone whom she can potentially emotionally unbalance. So yeah, it's definitely plausible.
3. Both are town, awful situation, not a win-win at all, as we mislynch one and even if we browbeat the other to get the sword, scum can either kill there if they want or avoid it if they're not worried about Maria.
Yes, if LLD is town it isn't a win-win because Maria could be town, but I still think she's a pretty good cop candidate as she's a strong town player and she'll never be trusted if LLD flips green.

However, I would be open to not going through with this if LLD is town, though we'd pretty much have to lynch Maria out of respect for the dead.
In post 1400, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1380, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1379, Something_Smart wrote: If LLD's scum here, she knows she's a dead woman. I can see her wanting to go out having as much control over the gamestate as she can, I can see her wanting to focus her efforts into eliminating Maria whom she probably sees as more threatening than Jay, and I can see her expecting to do better against someone whom she can potentially emotionally unbalance. So yeah, it's definitely plausible.
So your saying she couldnt emotionally unbalance me? I know that wasnt the focus, but it's just something I want to know.

Honestly if she had let me battle her, she saw how many people (yourself included) would have voted me, she definitely had a decent chance of winning. So your saying that she, as scum, would go for the even harder push on Maria? That Seems less optimal as scum.
Yeah, I don't think she'd be able to emotionally unbalance you. You clearly don't know her well and you don't seem like that emotional of a player in general.

And I don't know that she necessarily would have made that move as scum, but I can at least see reasons why she would. Maybe she judged differently from us that she would have lost the duel against you, or she misjudged what the response to dueling Maria would be.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1594, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1379, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1374, Varsoon wrote:2. One is scum, good situation, also unlikely just off of odds and what makes sense for play, but you're the one with experience; does LLD-scum gladiate town here despite knowing Excalibur guilties her tonight?
If LLD's scum here, she knows she's a dead woman. I can see her wanting to go out having as much control over the gamestate as she can, I can see her wanting to focus her efforts into eliminating Maria whom she probably sees as more threatening than Jay, and I can see her expecting to do better against someone whom she can potentially emotionally unbalance. So yeah, it's definitely plausible.
3. Both are town, awful situation, not a win-win at all, as we mislynch one and even if we browbeat the other to get the sword, scum can either kill there if they want or avoid it if they're not worried about Maria.
Yes, if LLD is town it isn't a win-win because Maria could be town, but I still think she's a pretty good cop candidate as she's a strong town player and she'll never be trusted if LLD flips green.

However, I would be open to not going through with this if LLD is town, though we'd pretty much have to lynch Maria out of respect for the dead.
Disregard that other post, because I somehow included irrelevant quotes.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1584, Dunnstral wrote:I already explained why you wouldn't do that, try again
No no you didn't.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1586, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1583, MariaR wrote:pedit: Okay? And?
And that's why you're scummy
In post 1583, MariaR wrote:pedit2: If town doesn't know who's going for the sword neither do scum smart one.
Scum have a definite advantage in guessing at who will go for the sword - after all, scum can be vocal about going for the sword but they can't go for it. Once again try again

In post 1583, MariaR wrote:Pedit3: I sure do
Well I disagree with that, I don't think SS went for the sword and I don't think it looked like he was going to
1) Why does saying I'm going for the sword and then switching to not=scummy when scum me can just claim to go for it regardless.
2) You're wrong. Scum have more numbers of people but that doesn't mean it still isn't a guessing game for them. So why don't you try again.
3) how convenient of an answer ^_^
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

For someone who claims they can read me so well you're not very good at it when push comes to shove Dunn. Hahahahaha
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

I didn't order S_S to go for the sword. The fact that he did or didn't isn't the issue it's that he was killed for being on my list.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”