DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:01 am

Post by DrewVa »

Spoiler:
In post 2385, Toogeloo wrote:One more vote on Clem and I will hammer.

I don't have a read on Clem before anyone asks. I've mostly been skim milking this, but 14 other people can't really be wrong.
In post 2139, Toogeloo wrote:I feel like there was a missed opportunity for a good laugh about "Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed" when the two argued a few pages back.

4 more votes on Clem... chompin' at the bit here.
In post 2384, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 2378, Fortian wrote:Still think Toogs town but if he is then I really would like to / need to see some actual thoughts and solving from him, I get the whole "Can't vote, minimal influence on what's going on" type of thing particularly initially, but it's not something that can be maintained throughout the game like that at all and the longer it keeps going the weaker my read there is getting. Pretty much if you're town dude I need you to start playing the game soon.
Meh... I'll get to it if I'm still alive and we get under like 15ish players. For now, I'm cool just reading and vote counting.
In post 2390, Toogeloo wrote:Awesome... now I don't need to keep referring to page 92 to cross reference anyone trying to trick me and get me mod killed ^_^.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:11 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2548, Varsoon wrote:This
In post 2418, Varsoon wrote:inb4 Toog is a hammer-enabled role and is steaming right now
What the hell
In post 2420, Clemency wrote:
In post 2418, Varsoon wrote:inb4 Toog is a hammer-enabled role and is steaming right now
What the hell
why do you think i went for it
Ah, yeah that’s definitely weird but why does scum!Clem admit to it though?

He obviously self-hammered so Toogeloo couldn’t but why not just get another scumbuddy to do the hammer. Why draw so much attention to it?
In post 1238, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1205, Fortian wrote:Chick, when you’re able, what is your read on Toog and why?
I'm town reading Toog. I think the way they initially claimed was genuine. I think it came from a place of wanting to be upfront about they wouldn't be voting. There hasn't been a lot of redeeming posts since then, but I understand the frustration.

I also don't hold it against anyone to find their "oh it exists" post scummy though.
However, this post by Chick, as RR pointed out, does tend to make me think, you could be right about this.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:13 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2541, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2276, Clemency wrote:i'll have to re-read to back up my claims but:
creature is town 100% money back guarantee
DrewVa feels off to me
i still don't see why bujaber is being considered a lynch this game

nero cain is scumleanish
Possible rule of the 3 or rather 4?

:thinking:
These are like the only reads he gave, it wouldn't surprise me if all of his scumteam were slots not mentioned.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:15 am

Post by DrewVa »

P.edit. Both Clem’s self-hammer to presumably prevent Toogeloo from hammering, plus Chick’s townread of Toogeloo are pretty damning, when combined together.

VOTE: Toogeloo
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:17 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2549, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2202, Gamma Emerald wrote:Never seen you building names before. When did you pick that behavior up?
this post bothers me tonally, but mostly I just like Creature and want to help him sort Gamma. I do think Gamma has some town equity but he also has a few posts that bother me a bit like this one -- D
Sorry but I think the case on Toogeloo is a lot stronger.

~N
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:17 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Why would a scum self hammer to prevent his partner from hammering. That makes no sense
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:18 am

Post by profii »

In post 2546, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2544, profii wrote:Stop what?
You’re just doing your night 1 always target FL thing, but had you targeted me, you’d be dead.
Lol You’re right I have no result :(
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:18 am

Post by profii »

In post 2555, pinturicchio wrote:Why would a scum self hammer to prevent his partner from hammering. That makes no sense
Yea this, I don’t get where Drewva is coming from there
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2553, DrewVa wrote:P.edit. Both Clem’s self-hammer to presumably prevent Toogeloo from hammering, plus Chick’s townread of Toogeloo are pretty damning, when combined together.

Why would scum want to prevent their teammate from hammering?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:22 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2552, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2541, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2276, Clemency wrote:i'll have to re-read to back up my claims but:
creature is town 100% money back guarantee
DrewVa feels off to me
i still don't see why bujaber is being considered a lynch this game

nero cain is scumleanish
Possible rule of the 3 or rather 4?

:thinking:
These are like the only reads he gave, it wouldn't surprise me if all of his scumteam were slots not mentioned.
Well, we’ll find that out, if/when Bujaber flips. Creature is probably townlock both from this and Chick push.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:24 am

Post by profii »

The thing that bugs me about toogeloo is it wasn’t until they said oh look actor is a real role

Potentially this could be scummy but I’m still kinda thinking this through -

I asked A50 what it meant by scum has a fake claim and he told me it was the extra character
He DID NOT tell me they also got the extra potential roles to claim as per that PM flip

So is it possible toogeloo faked his claim ASAP ?

Probably not - you’d surely research your gambit before committing to it in your first post

Idk - if my role PM said something weird the first thing I’d do is go to the wiki to know what I can do but it took 400 posts

Admittedly I tend not to check things other people say to let themselves dig holes but just seems weird to me
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:28 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2555, pinturicchio wrote:Why would a scum self hammer to prevent his partner from hammering. That makes no sense
If Toogeloo’s role is fake. Normally, you’d be absolutely right about that. But don’t you think there’s some weird associatives with Clem’s self-hammering - to according to him, prevent Toogeloo from hammering and Chick’s Toogeloo defense? Either one alone, wouldn’t have made me think that. Do you think Clem just wanted to die anyway and tried to shade Toogeloo? I suppose that is also possible.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:35 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2561, DrewVa wrote:
If Toogeloo’s role is fake. Normally, you’d be absolutely right about that. But don’t you think there’s some weird associatives with Clem’s self-hammering - to according to him, prevent Toogeloo from hammering and Chick’s Toogeloo defense? Either one alone, wouldn’t have made me think that. Do you think Clem just wanted to die anyway and tried to shade Toogeloo? I suppose that is also possible.
If his claim was fake, letting him hammer would make much more sense than not letting him hammer. Unless Toog's role was "if you hammer one of your partners you die", which makes NO sense at all. Also, I don't think Chick's post was a defense, since there was a lot of consensus on Toog being town. I see that post much more like a "look at me I'm doing something", contributing nothing new to the game, than a defense.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:38 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2560, profii wrote:The thing that bugs me about toogeloo is it wasn’t until they said oh look actor is a real role

Potentially this could be scummy but I’m still kinda thinking this through -

I asked A50 what it meant by scum has a fake claim and he told me it was the extra character
He DID NOT tell me they also got the extra potential roles to claim as per that PM flip

So is it possible toogeloo faked his claim ASAP ?

Probably not - you’d surely research your gambit before committing to it in your first post

Idk - if my role PM said something weird the first thing I’d do is go to the wiki to know what I can do but it took 400 posts

Admittedly I tend not to check things other people say to let themselves dig holes but just seems weird to me
Yeah true, that was definitely weird but it probably isn’t a fake role but maybe the flavour is fake? Is there any Stallone film involving actors as actual roles in it?
In post 2505, Almost50 wrote:
Clemency was ...

Spoiler:
You are "Angelo 'Snaps' Provolone" (from: Oscar
). You promised your dying father that you would give up your life of crime and "go straight". Oh, well.. promises are promises, right?

You still are a member of a group of kids forming a street gang, but are generally considered to be the Underdogs of this crime-infested "warzone" town. You do everything together, which should make things easier but at the same time you have to face some serious new problems going against major crime forces, professional killers, and law enforcement officers alike.

Your personal abilities are limited. You are a
Goon
of your gang. However, team play, skill and some luck are all you need to overcome the odds that appear to be very much against you.

"It's like disarming Germany."
"Of course I knew. I just had no idea!"

You win when you've eliminated all competition and subdued the Town.

Now how about you PM me back with your role so I know you understand it and are up for the task.

P.S. Just in case you need a fake claim at any point; you may claim "Gabe Walker" (from: Cliffhanger
). You may claim your role to be a
Vanilla Townie
OR
a
Motion Detector
(depending on whether you're claiming early, so you won't corner yourself into having to provide results, or have been linked to a NK victim and want to justify your visit to them on the night they died.)

"Remember, shithead! Keep your arms and legs in the vehicle at all times!"

It's now Night 1. Deadline (expired on 2018-12-03 22:30:00)

A50 clearly gave a fake flavour and a choice of possible fake role options, to choose between. For some reason, I thought both claims would come from the same film, so we now know that isn’t the case.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2553, DrewVa wrote:P.edit. Both Clem’s self-hammer to presumably prevent Toogeloo from hammering, plus Chick’s townread of Toogeloo are pretty damning, when combined together.

Why is the former scum indicative for toogeloo

If anything it looks like clem self hammered so as to not let toog confirm their role
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:40 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I don't think the self hammer ties Toog to scum and don't think that's what RR was getting at. If anything I think it's odd that's what everyone jumped on.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Wisdom »

VOTE: gamma

I recall him not voting clem so he can go
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:43 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2565, RCEnigma wrote:I don't think the self hammer ties Toog to scum and don't think that's what RR was getting at. If anything I think it's odd that's what everyone jumped on.
I'm jumping on both things. I don't agree with RR either, asked for a better explanation, but he has not provived it. I don't think Toog is the best way to go today, and seeing so much people jumping on it without further discussion makes me uuuuh makes me uuuuh like MJ on Thriller.
I made a pretty damn good case on Nero being Chick/Clem's partner
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Wisdom »

there are definitely some bussing scum in there as well
bef/alchemist/hebi strike me as that the most looking at the wagon
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Creature »

In post 2568, Wisdom wrote:there are definitely some bussing scum in there as well
Oh you don't say
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Creature »

Still though, it's easier to see who was bad offwagon than onwagon.
Sigh
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:46 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2562, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2561, DrewVa wrote:
If his claim was fake, letting him hammer would make much more sense than not letting him hammer. Unless Toog's role was "if you hammer one of your partners you die", which makes NO sense at all. Also, I don't think Chick's post was a defense, since there was a lot of consensus on Toog being town. I see that post much more like a "look at me I'm doing something", contributing nothing new to the game, than a defense.
Yeah, also why does scum!Clem draw attention to it? Why not just do it and say nothing?

UNVOTE:

Anyway, I want to hear Toogeloo’s view on that. - the timing of the Clem self-hammer.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:46 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 2568, Wisdom wrote:there are definitely some bussing scum in there as well
bef/alchemist/hebi strike me as that the most looking at the wagon
And hebi/Nero makes sense too.
Change BEF for profii and we have a deal.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Wisdom »

Nero is a fine lynch too
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum