Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:14 am

Post by Creature »

In post 899, the worst wrote:Creature how are you feeling about Nancy?
Love
Sigh
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:20 am

Post by the worst »

Yeah good point.. we all love her
how about her alignment? :lol:
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:35 am

Post by the worst »

@Xtoxm couple of things
1) is your name a Tom variation? it's distracting me
2) do you think you're easy to read? => do you think it should be easier to read you after having a look at your past games?
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:00 am

Post by Nauci »

I knew I forgot some people while haphazardly making that list at my ophthalmologist appointment lol

Varsoon is lean town

Creature is as utterly unreadable as ever to me, so null

Irrelephant's claim I was skeptical of so I had as lean town until the flavor claim had me thinking about it some more I am now more confident in it

I wonder if SKrelephant would do something like this though

Also if he is town I hope scum don't have a shot of bp and murder him anyway because I'd be a sad panda!

I need to case mitillos's scum games but the way he's been approaching this game just feels town to the core
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:01 am

Post by Nauci »

The bad juju for saudade is because he post >600 times in the game I modded where he was town and he's only popped in here once!
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:31 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Oh no I didn’t even think of that :( :( :(
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 895, the worst wrote:
In post 847, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 741, the worst wrote:
In post 739, Shoshin wrote:What's the difference between town/scum Nancy? I haven't seen her scum games.
I'm literally not sure. She posts HEAPS and has the same kind of off beat solving as scum, she had me 100% duped in Heroes Wanted.

we only caught her because Sakura Hana YOLO suicide-dayvigged her
What “solving” if any, did I do in that game? :lol:
What solving did anyone do in that game? I read like 40% of it but everything I saw up until the day Sakura was turned to stone, you were totally in sync with the townblock and seemed to be solving pretty much in line with the way you solve as town :(

do you think I'm misremembering? gimme something to look for in your Heroes Wanted iso which is a point of contrast from your towngame? I will not re-read HW but I'm happy to do some homework
Look harder, what REAL solving did I do, outside of mainly mechanical speculation? Did you ever really see me trying to seriously sort anyone like I did for example, in Labrynth or CoH? Did I ever try really hard to get deep nuanced reads on anyone? If you had been paying attention, you would already know the answer to that. Not criticizing or anything, you wouldn’t have thought to look for that at the time. Ank did and no, she wasn’t getting her read on me from any “astral plane” :lol: , she just instinctively knew what to look for. The main reason, some people think I’m “unreadable”, is because I never fake my emotions and I derp as either alignment, so you can’t read me based on that. As town, I go to bat for my hard townreads. As scum, I really only go to bat for any town slot, that I think will futher my game. Otherwise, I don’t care.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:58 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 906, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 739, Shoshin wrote:What's the difference between town/scum Nancy? I haven't seen her scum games.
I'm literally not sure. She posts HEAPS and has the same kind of off beat solving as scum, she had me 100% duped in Heroes Wanted.

What solving did anyone do in that game? I read like 40% of it but everything I saw up until the day Sakura was turned to stone, you were totally in sync with the townblock and seemed to be solving pretty much in line with the way you solve as town :(

do you think I'm misremembering? gimme something to look for in your Heroes Wanted iso which is a point of contrast from your towngame? I will not re-read HW but I'm happy to do some homework
Look harder, what REAL solving did I do, outside of mainly mechanical speculation? Did you ever really see me trying to seriously sort anyone like I did for example, in Labrynth or CoH? Did I ever try really hard to get deep nuanced reads on anyone? If you had been paying attention, you would already know the answer to that. Not criticizing or anything, you wouldn’t have thought to look for that at the time. Ank did and no, she wasn’t getting her read on me from any “astral plane” :lol: , she just instinctively knew what to look for. The main reason, some people think I’m “unreadable”, is because I never fake my emotions and I derp as either alignment, so you can’t read me based on that. As town, I go to bat for my hard townreads. As scum, I really only go to bat for any town slot, that I think will futher my game. Otherwise, I don’t care.
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:59 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

Sorry mod, please don’t modkill me. :cry:

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:12 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 900, Creature wrote:
In post 899, the worst wrote:Creature how are you feeling about Nancy?
Love
In post 901, the worst wrote:Yeah good point.. we all love her
how about her alignment? :lol:
He crossed it out, though. A50 wasn’t lying to you about my D1 play. Like you, he is basing this on what he’s seen of my play. You probably don’t remember but I think I waited until 10 days to post anything meaningful in Labrynth. And other then Necromancer, what games of mine, have you seen me participate in RVS? Games heavy on mechanics or alternatve setups don’t count. I don’t avoid RVS in those. The fact is if you can’t see that I’m town here, there’s really not much more I can say or do to convince you, is there? I’m not going to apologize for being good as scum, that doesn’t change the fact that I’m still town here.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:21 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 899, the worst wrote:The A50/Nancy posts a couple of pages ago really don't resonate with me at all. :S

Creature how are you feeling about Nancy?
I adore you but I’m not going to repeatedly continue to bang my head against a brick wall, trying to convince anyone. I think it should be obvious to you what my alignment is but for some reason it’s not and I don’t even understand why but it’s becoming somewhat disheartening. :/

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:26 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 868, skitter30 wrote:
In post 857, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 807, skitter30 wrote:
In post 803, the worst wrote:Yeah I'm starting to feel like A50 is leaning on Nancy's more focused contributions to make the slot look active and just sticking around memeing because he likes our company/doesnt want to be seen as lurking if that makes sense
yeah this is kinda exactly what i'm feeling like rn
like he's using the memes to act like he's doing something when he isn't really (that's what he did the entire first day of jungle republic)

he isn't someone i really want to be wrong on tho

and nancy's contribution is also feeling very fluffy ('i like this playerlist!' and 'i remember being wrong on the worst in that game'); very little of it is solve-y
Yeah, I am not being uberserious but that is never AI for me. And I do like this playerlist. That makes me scum how exactly? :lol:
Because there's a paucity of townposts accompanying the memeposts. And i didnt call you scum for it, but rather said i wasnt townreading you for it, which is not at all the same thing
I asked A50 why he is being so memey and he said, he plays differently every game, so he can’t be read based on meta. I hope that doesn’t get us mslynched at some point. :(

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:36 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 896, the worst wrote:
In post 868, skitter30 wrote:Because there's a paucity of townposts accompanying the memeposts. And i didnt call you scum for it, but rather said i wasnt townreading you for it, which is not at all the same thing
This is probably me atm. looking at both A50's and Nancy's reactions to being scumread I actually think they both vibe town but I also don't think I'm going to get this read right and confident on day one this time

Yes, you probably aren’t going to figure it out on D1. I can’t give you specific posts - only tell you what to look for, or if your pressed for time reread why Ank was scumreadong me. HINT: She said she didn’t think I was really trying to sort her.

Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:10 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I would like Nancy to stop towncasing herself now (if A50 is also doing that I would like that to stop as well)
Please and thank you <3

VOTE: Keyser
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:11 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Oh wait I’m on a wagon I like already
VOTE: xtoxm
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:11 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

But my second vote is on Keyser in spirit
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 50, Nauci wrote:Quickly skimmed

Survey says...

Paranoid gut off feelings here VOTE: skitter30

Here we go again ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
@Nauci: Can you talk about what you saw here a bit more? What was paranoia pinging you about skitter and where are you on them since then?

______
In post 276, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: shosin

I was already getting scum vibes from calling a bunch of different people town for no reason and campaigning for a policy lynch is just a dick move
@Xtoxm: Were/are there any townreads from Shoshin that you disagreed with specifically?

______
In post 610, AlmostNancy wrote:VOTE: Xtoxm

Strikes me a possibly disgruntled scum, like Shoshin said, pissed at the townblock.
@AlmostNancy: Why do you think Xtoxm has come off as disgruntled scum? How do you think he has been pissed towards the townblock?

______

Willing to thought dump on mostly everyone that's been active so far at this point, some more extensively than others - so feel free to ask.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:50 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Dumb thoughts on Nauci!
Annnnd Creature
Annnd AlmostNancy
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:50 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

And mitillos
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 902, the worst wrote:@Xtoxm couple of things
1) is your name a Tom variation? it's distracting me
2) do you think you're easy to read? => do you think it should be easier to read you after having a look at your past games?
1. Mm
2. No, not really. What I said really only applied to A50 uniquely. This game has been fairly different to any of my 'meta' I feel. And I haven't played for like 2 years. Probably part of why I'm really struggling to get any reads in this game.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Creature »

In post 903, Nauci wrote:Creature is as utterly unreadable as ever to me
If I'm posting whatever comes from my mind I'm town
Sigh
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:25 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 917, Irrelephant11 wrote:Dumb thoughts on Nauci!
Annnnd Creature
Annnd AlmostNancy
Dump

Mobile posting is less fun
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 913, Irrelephant11 wrote:I would like Nancy to stop towncasing herself now (if A50 is also doing that I would like that to stop as well)
Please and thank you <3

VOTE: Keyser
All of my thoughts on Keyser are based on his lack of posting—the grandstanding about having a wacky theory and never getting around to posting it.

I think that his alignment is only determinable with posts so I'm just throwing this one on the back burner for now.

What do you think of xtoxm's somewhat meatier new posts?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Nauci »

@mewtaph it was as I had mentioned: a gut feeling from early pages because she wasn't as casual as I expected

I previously have mind melded with skitter's views and reactions to the point of creepiness so I just assume that if she's town I will do so again. Until then, she remains in my null group (the implication being that I've not had tons of mind melding thus far).

How far are you caught up?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 916, Mewtaph wrote:Willing to thought dump on mostly everyone that's been active so far at this point, some more extensively than others - so feel free to ask.
Who do you scumread?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”