Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1189, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1119, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 46, Shoshin wrote: My record speaks for itself and it's not just Labyrinth. In my initial newbie game, I called scumteam on D1 and was named MVP. In American Presidents, I called scumteam on D2 after which I was nightkilled. Town went on to win. I played a key role in winning Supp Mafia, pushing lynches on scum from D2 to the last day phase, when we won. I lynched scum in the recent Epic game, after which scum used their sole kill in the whole game on me. I've won all my town games on this site except the one that you were in, where again I told you not to mislynch Irrelephant (you did), told town not to mislynch Reck (they did), and then got screwed by Nos trolling.

You really need to get over yourself.
This is the definition of boasting
That's not this game. WTF?
You’re right, I just ISO’d you and couldn’t find this quote anywhere in this game.

:thinking:
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I guess I did already have Nauci high in my reads actually, so,,, good.

I forgot about millos’ info claim completely
Okay he can be a townread
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

@Nancy/skitter: You two better quit this chicken fight right now, thank you. (It's obviously not a cockfight, so it must be them naughty chickens) << *said in a true southern accent, followed by a tobaco chew and a brown spit*

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1200, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 46, Shoshin wrote: My record speaks for itself and it's not just Labyrinth. In my initial newbie game, I called scumteam on D1 and was named MVP. In American Presidents, I called scumteam on D2 after which I was nightkilled. Town went on to win. I played a key role in winning Supp Mafia, pushing lynches on scum from D2 to the last day phase, when we won. I lynched scum in the recent Epic game, after which scum used their sole kill in the whole game on me. I've won all my town games on this site except the one that you were in, where again I told you not to mislynch Irrelephant (you did), told town not to mislynch Reck (they did), and then got screwed by Nos trolling.

You’re right, I just ISO’d you and couldn’t find this quote anywhere in this game.

And I just found out where he lifted it from:

viewtopic.php?p=10554973#p10554973

Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1153, the worst wrote:she does have moments of absolutely intense accuracy tho. also lol at scum!shoshin replicating this posting
It's not just that I can't replicate this level of posting, it's that I just don't care to. I hate being scum and just don't have the will to put this much effort into doing something I hate.

And thank you for defending my read accuracy. Regardless what anyone says, I stand by my reads being above average in comparison to the other players in my games, regardless of the game you look at.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1193, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1187, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 1184, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1181, AlmostNancy wrote:See, this isn’t true. You would be obvtowning us if that were the case, so you should be interested is trying to sort me as best you can.
i think it's unreasonable of you to expect people to metadive you in games that are 500 pages long, where your indivdiual iso is longer than this entire game (you keep telling me to go look at heroes wanted); the amount of effort/time required is more than i'm willing to put in rn
Fine then, but you’re not “ridiculously accurate” at reading A50, based on what I’ve seen from you in this game, and it would be inaccurate of you to suggest otherwise. If you don’t want to even try to sort me, then maybe you should sheep others who have some meta with me?
i've played i think 10 games with him. the three times i didn't read him right were:

1. the game he played on an alt that i didn't know was him until like three months later
2. the first game i played with him almost a year ago now
3. the game i was scum with him

i've been right in every other game, and i've more than once correctly read him off like 5 posts

yes, i'm very accurate at reading him, and the fact that i'm having trouble because you're in a hydra doesn't mean that i'm not, or that i'm misrepresenting how i read him in the past because i'm struggling to read him here

you keep telling me that to sort you i need to check your scumgames and i'm explaining that i'm not interested in putting that effort in rn
I’ve never played with you before, so I have no other reads of yours on our slot to go by, but here.

Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Irrelephant11 »

You can click on the “post 46” to go to the original thread :P

I will also agree that shoshin’s reads are above average, and she’s sometimes the first to call out a scum! She often makes unreadable players readable, too, in unique ways.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Anyway. This got more heated than it needed to. Thanks for applying some perspective, Irrelaphant.

In light of the comments on shosins play, and her moving elsewhere im happy to UNVOTE: .

It's true that I should be putting more stock in my top town reads all townreading shosin.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1202, AlmostNancy wrote:@Nancy/skitter: You two better quit this chicken fight right now, thank you. (It's obviously not a cockfight, so it must be them naughty chickens) << *said in a true southern accent, followed by a tobaco chew and a brown spit*
Well, I’d much rather focus on Xtoxm, who just pulled some shady shit by lifting a Shoshin quote from one of the signup threads and trying to make it look like it was a post from this game.

Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1195, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1191, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1145, Varsoon wrote:1. Shoshin who gets what Shoshin wants will lose games--see TAZ.
I was voting scum on the last day phase and never mislynched. If I got what I wanted, town never mislynches Irrelephant, never mislynches Reck, and lynches NSG (who was scum).
I was specifically referring to going with the No Lynch over lynching conf-scum NSG.
But that's neither here nor there.
Yeah, your problem is that you want to ignore everything I've ever done to focus on a single play that I made that didn't actually cause the loss of a game but in your mind did because you're just sort of obsessive about this point as a matter of mafia theory.

I'll admit that no lynching was worse than lynching scum on that day phase, but that doesn't somehow suddenly mean that I caused the loss in that game, nor does it mean that my reads weren't above average in that game compared to the other players in the game (they were undeniably better than yours on D1, when you were alive), nor does it mean that my reads and play in OTHER games was bad (as I admitted in the endgame to TAZ, that was a bad game for me in large part because I just didn't put anywhere close to the effort or thought that I usually do). And again, I was voting scum at the end of the game. Blaming me for that loss isn't fair at all and I take serious issue with it.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Yeah, that and a few other things are my problems. ;)

I don't think you were the sole person responsible for our TEAM losing, though. We all could've put in a better effort.
I'm hoping to put in a better effort here and make this a game I can be proud of.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1206, Irrelephant11 wrote:You can click on the “post 46” to go to the original thread :P

I will also agree that shoshin’s reads are above average, and she’s sometimes the first to call out a scum! She often makes unreadable players readable, too, in unique ways.
Yes, that’s why I might not automatically sheep her but I’ve learned to take her reads very seriously, because she’s more often than not right. However, I won’t sheep anyone on principle, unless I have absolutely no idea who to vote for.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1207, Xtoxm wrote:Anyway. This got more heated than it needed to.
Thanks for applying some perspective, Irrelaphant.

In light of the comments on shosins play, and her moving elsewhere im happy to UNVOTE: .

It's true that I should be putting more stock in my top town reads all townreading shosin.
In post 1088, Xtoxm wrote:Town
Creature, Varsoon
The worst

Nulltown
Nauci, Keyser, spotter

Nulls - everyone else

Nullscum
Mewtaph, NM

Scummy
Shoshin, a50,
irre

There. Now you can mock me after the game for how bad they are.
???

Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Xtom's a bullshitter.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1209, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1195, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1191, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1145, Varsoon wrote:1. Shoshin who gets what Shoshin wants will lose games--see TAZ.
I was voting scum on the last day phase and never mislynched. If I got what I wanted, town never mislynches Irrelephant, never mislynches Reck, and lynches NSG (who was scum).
I was specifically referring to going with the No Lynch over lynching conf-scum NSG.
But that's neither here nor there.
Yeah, your problem is that you want to ignore everything I've ever done to focus on a single play that I made that didn't actually cause the loss of a game but in your mind did because you're just sort of obsessive about this point as a matter of mafia theory.

I'll admit that no lynching was worse than lynching scum on that day phase, but that doesn't somehow suddenly mean that I caused the loss in that game, nor does it mean that my reads weren't above average in that game compared to the other players in the game (they were undeniably better than yours on D1, when you were alive), nor does it mean that my reads and play in OTHER games was bad (as I admitted in the endgame to TAZ, that was a bad game for me in large part because I just didn't put anywhere close to the effort or thought that I usually do). And again, I was voting scum at the end of the game. Blaming me for that loss isn't fair at all and I take serious issue with it.
In post 1210, Varsoon wrote:Yeah, that and a few other things are my problems. ;)

I don't think you were the sole person responsible for our TEAM losing, though. We all could've put in a better effort.
I'm hoping to put in a better effort here and make this a game I can be proud of.
I get all verkelmpt when I see town working together. :)

Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1194, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1122, Xtoxm wrote:And varsoon has steeped your every vote this game and says you never mislynch. And others have steeped you too
So one of your strongest townreads is the player who sheeps scum's every move and props up scum as worthy of sheeping?
A+

Click the post number to see the origin thread

Side note: quoting that one has to be rather deliberately done and not an oops moment so make of that what you will
In post 1206, Irrelephant11 wrote:She often makes unreadable players readable, too, in unique ways.
I was feeling weird about Shoshin because I thought she hadn't done that as much as I expected (whereas I previously would read her posts in games as frequently causing lots of players to re-evaluate and answer difficult questions) but the interaction with xtoxm is a pretty good example of what we all mean. Shoshin puts the screws to people in ways that make their alignment blatantly clear, even if she's wrong with her initial assessment of their alignment, and even though it frequently gets her scum read by her target. I think this pressure has made xtoxm answer to far more telling questions than a scum xtoxm would have liked. Not sure what to make of the responses yet.
In post 1207, Xtoxm wrote:and her moving elsewhere im happy to UNVOTE: .

Hhhhhmmmmmm

This post feels bad to me. Like an after-the-fact forced recalculation of disingenuous positions. Not to mention Irrelephant was in the bottom 3.

VOTE: xtoxm
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1213, Shoshin wrote:Xtom's a bullshitter.
Yep, and he all of a sudden, conveniently unvotes you and to add a meaglol to that, he thanks one of his apparently strongest scumreads for providing “perspective”. :lol:

Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Revised reads (towny to scummy):

Irrelephant
the worst
Nauci
Varsoon
Nancy
Creature
Mitillos
Skitter
Mew
Not_Mafia
Saudade
Key
Performer
Xtom

Everything above Saudade is towny. I think it's very likely that the scum are among Key/Performer/Xtom/Saudade, though if I'm wrong about that, then we'll need to seriously reevaluate everyone.

Whatever the case, I'm never lynching Irrelephant, the worst, or Nauci.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1216, AlmostNancy wrote:
Yep, and he all of a sudden, conveniently unvotes you and to add a meaglol to that, he thanks one of his apparently strongest scumreads for providing “perspective”. :lol:
All (back) aboard the xtoxm train?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Don't appreciate the effort to shift focus back to Xtoxm after it's sliding to Key, Nauci.
It makes plenty of sense that Xtoxm is townreading me while scumreading Shoshin and the progression to an unvote after both Irrel and I explained how Shoshin can come off as scummy (especially when pointed at yourself) makes sense on his slot. It wasn't too sudden or disingenuous, you can see the wheels turning, imo.

Once again, I ask that you respect my incredibly selfish request to leave Xtoxm off the table for lynching on D1.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1215, Nauci wrote:
In post 1194, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1122, Xtoxm wrote:And varsoon has steeped your every vote this game and says you never mislynch. And others have steeped you too
So one of your strongest townreads is the player who sheeps scum's every move and props up scum as worthy of sheeping?
A+

Click the post number to see the origin thread

Side note: quoting that one has to be rather deliberately done and not an oops moment so make of that what you will
In post 1206, Irrelephant11 wrote:She often makes unreadable players readable, too, in unique ways.
I was feeling weird about Shoshin because I thought she hadn't done that as much as I expected (whereas I previously would read her posts in games as frequently causing lots of players to re-evaluate and answer difficult questions) but the interaction with xtoxm is a pretty good example of what we all mean. Shoshin puts the screws to people in ways that make their alignment blatantly clear, even if she's wrong with her initial assessment of their alignment, and even though it frequently gets her scum read by her target. I think this pressure has made xtoxm answer to far more telling questions than a scum xtoxm would have liked. Not sure what to make of the responses yet.
In post 1207, Xtoxm wrote:and her moving elsewhere im happy to UNVOTE: .

Hhhhhmmmmmm

This post feels bad to me. Like an after-the-fact forced recalculation of disingenuous positions. Not to mention Irrelephant was in the bottom 3.

VOTE: xtoxm
Yes exactly, when do you ever thank one of your top scumreads for providing you with “perspective”? But the truly sketchy part, was the misrepping of the lifting of that post, to try to make her look scummy here.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Actually, the entire re-focus to Xtoxm over Key makes me very uncomfortable about Nauci.
Especially that 'back aboard' statement.
Something just doesn't sit right with me about it.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Nancy, Shoshin's helped me gain a ton of perspective in this game and my read on her has 180'd.
Does that make me scum, too?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

It's ok vars I'm about done with this game. You can take the high ground in having called things correctly here :)
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1219, Varsoon wrote:Don't appreciate the effort to shift focus back to Xtoxm after it's sliding to Key, Nauci.
It makes plenty of sense that Xtoxm is townreading me while scumreading Shoshin and the progression to an unvote after both Irrel and I explained how Shoshin can come off as scummy (especially when pointed at yourself) makes sense on his slot. It wasn't too sudden or disingenuous, you can see the wheels turning, imo.

Once again, I ask that you respect my incredibly selfish request to leave Xtoxm off the table for lynching on D1.
Why is Key scummier than Xtoxm?

Don’t you find him making that quote look like it was from this game, sketchy?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”