Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:44 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Actually I'm less sure of Elbirn now that I think about it. Might just be bad town.

More sure ? of NSG scum.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:45 am

There won't be a final 3 votes, mutantdevle, if there aren't a first 4.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 882, RadiantCowbells wrote:elbirn is varsoon's scumbuddy btw
Oh no someone is dissenting from me REEEEEEEE
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 900, RadiantCowbells wrote:Actually I'm less sure of Elbirn now that I think about it. Might just be bad town.

More sure ? of NSG scum.
Oh good then can you actually stop being a a lying assbag towards me? You can take your spin and shove it
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:51 am

There's two really important concepts called
momentum
and
inertia
while
momentum
exists on a wagon it's easy to continue to progress the wagon and pick up more votes and finish lynching scum.
when
momentum
breaks then
inertia
sets in and it becomes a lot easier for scum to stall the wagon out and another wagon will then get
momentum
and end up receiving the lynch.
if we don't get momentum through votes I will maintain momentum through sheer force of will and that takes a lot more investment and energy from me than y'all just voting scum.
Oh no someone is dissenting from me REEEEEEEE
:] lying assbag? literally everything I said is true. maybe you're siding with the person who is demonstrably both in the wrong morally and alignment wise because he's your friend, but, like.
no.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 883, RadiantCowbells wrote:this entire game he's been making excuses for not voting varsoon in spite of the fact that he agreed that varsoon's opening was extremely toxic
starts by saying 'oh I dont think that varsoon would be toxic like this as scum'
then he made the excuse of 'oh i dont think that RC is actually reading varsoon, it feels like a personal vendetta that happens every game!'
now he's simultaneously saying 'oh I think that NK15 is right that Varsoon/RC is SvS (giving him an excuse to not clear me after varsoon flips)', saying that I should be lynched first, but saying he doesn't want to vote in this pairing because it's all 'personal vendettas'
he's trying to hide behind my push being some imagined personal vendetta as opposed to varsoon's scummy as fuck ISO to justify not voting is partner and giving himself an excuse to vote me if it comes to it

also before some dumbass says I'm saying this reactively because I'm annoyed that he's fighting my wagon, my neighbourhood can verify that I called this pairing fairly close to the beginning of the game based on elbirn's interactions.
1. The proliferation of "THE WALL" and the subsequent "THE WALL 2" was real annoying and that's all I said about his opening. Then I thought he was being a dick to you and that was a separate event

2. You both absolutely have an NAI dispute with each other. Full stop. You might be town and you might think hes scum but you absolutely came to a conclusion that he needed to die and then justified it with reasons afterwards. And vice versa.

3. Re:NK15, said literally the exact opposite, you know the part where I called it a crazy conspiracy theory. So this is just an outright lie. And I at no point said i wanted you lynched so what the fuck do you call that but a lie
In post 893, RadiantCowbells wrote:also elbirn portraying varsoon as the hero standing against RC's tyranny is fucking bullshit given that elbirn said earlier in the game, and I quote, "i don't know if scum-Varsoon would be this big of a twat"
If I think scum-varsoon wouldn't be toxic to you, then shouldnt that reinforce the point that town-varsoon is here and not taking your shit? Like I literally dont understand your post, you're trying to claim for one that I'm being illogical and therefore scum but my thought process is rational and I dont see what you're not following here.

Also, Hot take: I can think Varsoon is being toxic towards you while also thinking you're being toxic and in need of checking yourself before you riggity-wreck yourself. I at no point implied he was a hero.

------

All of the above is just...you, if I'm being generous, putting the worst possible interpretation on events. Its lies and spin cuz you got bigmad that I'm against you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:33 am

i think that scum varsoon absolutely would be this toxic to me and i've explained how it suits his game plan to do so. if you're going to oppose this wagon i'm going to assume you're scum with him and lynch you later.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 888, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 880, Elbirn wrote:I dont want RC vs varsoon because I want to actually play mafia, not...whatever this is.
Hence why we should get it out of the way on day 1 so the rest of the game can be spent doing exactly that.
I have this problem

I'm philosophically opposed to lynching for any other reason than "this person is scum"

I don't do policy lynching, or personal vendettas, or whatever

And its gonna take some convincing if today's lynch is going to be one of rc/varsoon
In post 887, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 879, Elbirn wrote:You have two people that you think are town. But you're hypothesizing about them being scum together. I dont see where this thought process comes from. If I have two townreads, nowhere in my brain does the thought process exist "these two are town, but if one of them flips scum they're both scum", because I'm not...scumreading either of them? And I don't really believe in making associations without a flip in the first place. RC and FB have claimed neighbors. If they seem to be linked together to you, surely that's why.
Okay so first of all I began thinking that NSG and FB were the same alignments before I actually read them both one way or the other. Secondly, them being a scum team is not something that I'm pushing or even care about but just keep mentioning because other people keep bringing it up. And the only reason I even mentioned it in the first place was to emphasise how I don't think it's a good idea to lynch FB.

There's also nothing wrong with making associations without flips. It's just preparations for the what ifs.
I'm willing to just drop this because maybe I'm off base and I can see you're not really pushing this. But I dont think its wise to read someone based on someone else's actions, the way you think fb==rc and rc==town so don't vote fb.

I dont mind preparing for what ifs but I'm philosophically opposed to them being the basis for a read
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 906, RadiantCowbells wrote:i think that scum varsoon absolutely would be this toxic to me and i've explained how it suits his game plan to do so. if you're going to oppose this wagon i'm going to assume you're scum with him and lynch you later.
I dont negotiate with terrorists.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Elbirn »

RC I want to step out of game for just a second and say that I dont want to be shitty to you as a person, but in the game of mafia you really piss me off
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:48 am

In post 907, Elbirn wrote:I'm philosophically opposed to lynching for any other reason than "this person is scum"
In post 688, Elbirn wrote:We aren't lynching Varsoon until at least day 2 because I want to play the game with my boy

Stupid logic but I give not a fuck
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:50 am

elbirn you're creating your own problem. I will lynch varsoon. you won't stop it. you can only force me to invest more and more of my time and make me more and more frustrated with you to the point I don't care about your alignment anymore.
I'm going to judge you based on the results of your voting. choose carefully who you vote for. i don't care how you feel about me i am holding you accountable for your decisions in this game so don't whine tomorrow if you die for defending varsoon.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:53 am

don't appeal to me otherwise because I think it's unhealthy for us to interact anymore. I am going to ignore everything that you post and judge you solely based on your votes.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:54 am

Post by MariaR »

annadog is my bffff bestie irl so I got this
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 910, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 907, Elbirn wrote:I'm philosophically opposed to lynching for any other reason than "this person is scum"
In post 688, Elbirn wrote:We aren't lynching Varsoon until at least day 2 because I want to play the game with my boy

Stupid logic but I give not a fuck
Killing someone and not-killing someone are opposite things
In post 911, RadiantCowbells wrote:elbirn you're creating your own problem. I will lynch varsoon. you won't stop it. you can only force me to invest more and more of my time and make me more and more frustrated with you to the point I don't care about your alignment anymore.
I'm going to judge you based on the results of your voting. choose carefully who you vote for. i don't care how you feel about me i am holding you accountable for your decisions in this game so don't whine tomorrow if you die for defending varsoon.
In post 912, RadiantCowbells wrote:don't appeal to me otherwise because I think it's unhealthy for us to interact anymore. I am going to ignore everything that you post and judge you solely based on your votes.
Okay cool I'm probably going to do my level best to ensure I never end up in a game with you and I'd appreciate it if youd extend the same consideration my way.

"I'm calling all the shots and people who dont agree die and I dont care about their alignment, now dont speak to me after all the lies ive spewed about you the conversation is over because *I* said so" is not how literally anyone thinks or acts
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:03 am

this is my last game here and I'm not losing it to varsoon. don't expect to see me again. don't expect me to feel anything about anything you say to me. i don't care about anything you do besides where your vote ends up.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:05 am

like you can talk to me and i'll respond but you'll get absolutely nothing from it. I feel absolutely nothing. i don't care. i really don't care. i'm emotionally miles away from this game.

i'm asking you to stop making posts that essentially appeal to me emotionally or as a person and instead just accept that I'm judging you based on your votes and that that's a perfectly reasonable way to play mafia.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Elbirn »

UNVOTE:

I think I'm still voting mutant and I dont want to be
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Varsoon »

Elbirn, guys, pls, don't give the troll attention.
That's what it wants.

@Nico
: Can you address the questions I've put to you?
Here they are, and then some:
What are your thoughts on the game now that we're a bit further from RVS? Do you still stand by that vote? If so, why?
Why has a majority of your engagement been with fluffposts?
If you're really a miller as you claim, why avoid the game thread as you have?
Nico, where have you gone?
Why aren't you posting?
Do you have a PT with another player?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:16 am

distract, deflect, discredit. the scum varsoon mantra.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Varsoon »

I'm not very familiar with Annadog, so I just gave the answers that I thought were right.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:35 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 918, Varsoon wrote:Elbirn, guys, pls, don't give the troll attention.
That's what it wants.

@Nico
: Can you address the questions I've put to you?
Here they are, and then some:
What are your thoughts on the game now that we're a bit further from RVS? Do you still stand by that vote? If so, why?
Why has a majority of your engagement been with fluffposts?
If you're really a miller as you claim, why avoid the game thread as you have?
Nico, where have you gone?
Why aren't you posting?
Do you have a PT with another player?
Yes, I do, and it's because I don't have any better ideas as for who could be scum? As for my thoughts, you suspecting RC just because of minigame thing is stupid.
Because fluffposting is my mojo, at least until lategame
It's called being busy in real life, I am sure you've heard of it.
No, I don't have a pt with anyone else
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Varsoon »

It's for more than the minigame thing, that's more of a personal frustration of mine, but I do think scum is far more likely to handle it the way RC did.
The game has been going on for over a week now--are you that busy? You've been fairly absent on-site in general, so I understand, but it does concern me.
Can you give some more thoughts on the game otherwise? How caught up are you?
btw, glad you're back, Ace.

VOTE: Radiant Cowbells
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:48 am

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 922, Varsoon wrote:It's for more than the minigame thing, that's more of a personal frustration of mine, but I do think scum is far more likely to handle it the way RC did.
The game has been going on for over a week now--are you that busy? You've been fairly absent on-site in general, so I understand, but it does concern me.
Can you give some more thoughts on the game otherwise? How caught up are you?
btw, glad you're back, Ace.

VOTE: Radiant Cowbells
Er what is your beef with how RC approached the minigame?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”