Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7075 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:02 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 7070, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7066, jjh927 wrote:It's possible
sure but its also possible that there's only 1 or 3. Your belief that the claimed babysitter AND some unknown rolebloker are both scum is a pretty informed conclusion.
This is a terrible argument on so many levels and it makes no coherent sense. You're suggesting I "know" there are 2 scum left, which is a convenient misrep of what I said. Nobody has claimed the babysitter because that would be dumb. The roleblocker is blatantly scum based on the people who have claimed to have been roleblocked. If it was an "informed conclusion", then I would have to also be scum as well as both of those roles, meaning your argument doesn't even have self consistency.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7076 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:05 am

Post by Vecna »

So far it seems all roles have max 1 activated ability, and anything extra is like passive stuff. Im gonna keep that assumption in this post.

More or less confirmed stuff (That -might- still have added abilities we dont know about, but most likely only passive stuff if my assumption is correct)
The MEME Men - Double voter Parity cop stuff
Northsidegal Townclear, Question Mark
Profii Townclear, Questionmark + resurrectionstuff?
Vecna Town JK
jjh927 - Vote shit, death proof guy
Creature - flavour cop

Unknown stuff:
Gamma Emerald Question Mark
Porkens message stuff + ?
Lady Angel ?
Jingle ?
Nero Cain ?
randomidget Aristophanes ?
Shoshin Bodyguard claim

What we know must be in the unknown-stuff pool:
-Roleblocker
-Vig/SK type role
-Nurse

NOT TRYING TO GET ANYONE TO CLAIM WITH THIS
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7077 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it's like not at all impossible that you are lying about your role and you do have a roleblock.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7078 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:07 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 7071, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7069, jjh927 wrote:That said I'm sure one day something will get past me but it's not today
this coming from the person that hard defended Mastina all game...
Just gonna point out I was still right about her role so yeah

Just happened that she was scum playing very sub-optimally, the degree of which being one of the main reasons I locktowned her
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7079 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:08 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 7077, Nero Cain wrote:it's like not at all impossible that you are lying about your role and you do have a roleblock.
How the fuck did I freeze the votes if I was lying
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7080 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Jingle is a pizza vendor and LA is a claimed 1 shot dreaming God
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7081 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:08 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7077, Nero Cain wrote:it's like not at all impossible that you are lying about your role and you do have a roleblock.
He'd be the sole exception to my assessment that people generally only seem to have a single activated ability in this setup.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7082 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Vecna »

I thought pizza vendor was a eufemism for a hidden role?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #7083 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7061, jjh927 wrote:Mechanically, needless to say the roleblocker is scum but I'm pretty sure the babysitter can be too
What utility is there for scum babysitter?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7084 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7079, jjh927 wrote:
How the fuck did I freeze the votes if I was lying
it's like in addition to. You aren't this dumb...well I guess you could be, idk.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7085 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:10 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7081, Vecna wrote:
He'd be the sole exception to my assessment that people generally only seem to have a single activated ability in this setup.
Note to self; assumption is the mother of all fuckups
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7086 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:11 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7083, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7061, jjh927 wrote:Mechanically, needless to say the roleblocker is scum but I'm pretty sure the babysitter can be too
Protection against the SK killing people for inactivity ~
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7087 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7085, Vecna wrote:
In post 7081, Vecna wrote:
Note to self; assumption is the mother of all fuckups
Its actually kinda a point I like though.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7088 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:13 am

Post by jjh927 »

Let's say there's a town vig or an SK

If the scum babysitter can predict a scum player going to be killed by them, then they protect them.
If the scum babysitter is the one likely to be killed, then they target a town player and go 1 for 1

Their targets have been highly questionable so it makes sense with that logic
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7089 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Vecna »

So yeah, im keeping that Jingle and LA claim out of my list since I have no idea wtf its supposed to do, or how we go about confirming that nonsense. Doesnt really appear to make any difference in solving shit, if we do go down that rabbit hole.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7090 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:15 am

Post by jjh927 »

Well yeah I'm pretty sure Jingle's ability does something but all I can do is confirm it gives out pizza
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7091 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:16 am

Post by Vecna »

I mean, if you assume scum babysitter + scum roleblocker you can solve the setup to a pretty high degree now. Someonw could probably do a setup overview, comparing the team strengths to see what is plausible/balanced.

Im certainly not gonna be the person doing all that busywork though. Someone do that stuff, and ill judge it on its merits.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7092 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7088, jjh927 wrote:
Let's say there's a town vig or an SK

If the scum babysitter can predict a scum player going to be killed by them, then they protect them.
If the scum babysitter is the one likely to be killed, then they target a town player and go 1 for 1

Their targets have been highly questionable so it makes sense with that logic
Look at the targets again though: hasn’t like 3 different people claimed protection? That means at least one of them is town right? Why would scum babysitter target town?
Pull your head out of your ass and think critically instead of assuming weird = scum.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7093 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:19 am

Post by jjh927 »

Oh also if Creature ever wants to check me out

I got 1 A in DIO, Evil Mastermind

And 3 As in role- 1 in deathproof, 2 in vote paralyzer
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7094 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:20 am

Post by jjh927 »

Gamma don't you fucking dare tell me to think critically again when you're clearly lacking in that department by what you just said
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7095 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

jj and think don't go together.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7096 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Btw take care of your modding commitments ò_ó
<Embrace The Void>

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7097 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:21 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 7095, Nero Cain wrote:jj and think don't go together.
This is more scumposting okay but I'm not gonna get wound up
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7098 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Vecna, I don't think Pork ever claimed. Did you get a message when you targeted him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7099 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7097, jjh927 wrote:
In post 7095, Nero Cain wrote:jj and think don't go together.
This is more scumposting okay but I'm not gonna get wound up
I mean, I asked you to engage me about why I was scum and so far you've failed to do so.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”