Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7500 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Besides maybe Ari, scum are claiming their actual roles this game. Being a confirmed role=//=town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7501 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7447, Jingle wrote:
In post 7445, Nero Cain wrote:you have a watcher ability?
Firebrunger did.
Also, did firebringer invite you twice in a row? You both tracked and voyeured right?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7502 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:06 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7473, Nero Cain wrote:Still, think scum has a protect b/c I have bullets. so in order Gamma>>>Vecna>>>JJ>>>Shoshin contains a scum.

Although I very very much dislike Jingle suggesting that I should suicide on Gamma.

22) Aristophanes
6) Gamma Emerald
14) Vecna
21) jjh927
18) Jingle
20) Creature
15) Lady Angel
12) Porkens
23) Shoshin
1) The MEME Men

So from top to bottom is my flip list
Im so happy I have a high number of posts with your reads being all scary like this. Why would I protest my scum teammate getting a gun again?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7503 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who do you think is scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7504 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:10 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7485, Nero Cain wrote:or you are scum that attempted to throw shade on a threat to your team?
Yeah, I dont really know how to argue with you here. You keep trying to fit everything I do into your picture that I have to be scum. You shot Wheme, so even though I really cannot see where most of it is coming from, I cannot really try to paint you as scum here after the claim. Also, if I was scum, dont you think id be painfully aware that the vig is anti-scum, thus not make such careless statements that I know will look poorly, and thus only have downsides?

Regardless, can you like, stop it?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7505 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but you said that before I claimed vig.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7506 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7503, Nero Cain wrote:Who do you think is scum?
I need porkens to claim first.

Suffice to say, Porkens has looked extremely dodgy all game. I can see Jingle + porkens being a thing, but only under very specific conditions. Im also wondering if Jingle hasnt made some small errors in his claims that noone noticed, but I remember thinking that there mightve been some oversights on his part where he made statements that seemed weird. At first I remember him stating stuff about a track N4 and then a track N5 which wouldve been impossible, which he now corrected to the voyeur N5? Regardless, Ill need to look into that.

I can also get somewhat behind the Arristo + GE logic. I doubt itll be that simple, and I did feel jingle was very happy to instantly formulate a plan to eliminate two people there.

Im not so sure right now. I still feel its pretty open, and like I need to take a long good look at the total picture. I bet it can be solved though, after we get some more information.

I do not want today to be over fast.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7507 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:24 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also, if Jingle actually was invited by Fire N4, he shouldve already been able to confirm my jailkeep on fire, since he'd know that by not getting a result. Maybe im just confused and Jingle wasnt invited two nights in a row. Its a bit of a clusterfuck.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7508 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:27 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also lady angel is still a pretty big blur to me. Most of her posts feel pretty decent and towny to me, but she still has the weird unverifiable role. Regardless, her posts actually seem to really hint at her trying to solve what happened.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7509 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:30 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also, a combination of Porkens + Aristophanes isnt completely out of the question. I still have a vague recollection of Mastina having really bad and unexplained townreads on those slots. She had that on Ginngie as well though.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7510 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:32 pm

Post by Vecna »

The biggest downside of all this massclaiming is that with two scum remaining they can circumvent anything we do with protectives, with the use of both a roleblock and a NK
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7511 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:07 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 7493, Vecna wrote:
In post 7386, jjh927 wrote:Also we lynch Porkens because it's highly likely he is the roleblocker?
Porkens is confirmed not the roleblocker. I jailkept him last night. We still need his claim. Its the red herring.

Like the only possibility is if there is a redirector on scum, that redirected me onto someone that has a dialogue option, and then Porkens also decided to visit me. Something weird happened though, but theres another weird convoluted mechanical explanation that makes a lot more sense.
Don't say confirmed

Same reason I wanted you to expand on what message you got from Porkens but you're probably right to wait for his claim first
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #7512 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7385, Jingle wrote:I mean...
Nero shoots Gamma.
Ari hides behind Gamma.
Gamma protects LA.
Should flip 3/4 of the scummiest slots, and if it doesn't then we have guilty based on not playing ball with the gamesolve.

If scumflip and game not over, Nero prob SK. If all townflips I don't even fucking know. If two scum/3P flips, Shoshin has to be scum if game's not over.
I’m down.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7513 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:38 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I also can agree I suppose. I'm basically useless anyway
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7514 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7414, Jingle wrote:Also, my plan doesn't work, Gamma is the 5th highest posting player in this game. Somehow.
Maybe if I go inactive it’ll work?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7515 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7450, Jingle wrote:I mean... He also claimed to have targeted profii's slot. Just like the babysitter. So profii could come in and corroborate or guilty either of those slots.
profii already denied receiving anything btw
What I think happened was the mod forgot to relay previous mod comms to profii
<Embrace The Void>

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7516 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:51 am

Post by Vecna »

If youre town, why are you agreeing to be shot, which is terrible for town?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7517 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:51 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, Kuroi himself confirmed I visited him
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7518 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7473, Nero Cain wrote:Still, think scum has a protect b/c I have bullets. so in order Gamma>>>Vecna>>>JJ>>>Shoshin contains a scum.

Although I very very much dislike Jingle suggesting that I should suicide on Gamma.

22) Aristophanes
6) Gamma Emerald
14) Vecna
21) jjh927
18) Jingle
20) Creature
15) Lady Angel
12) Porkens
23) Shoshin
1) The MEME Men

So from top to bottom is my flip list
Wait how would killing me kill you?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7519 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also, Nero: turnabout is fair play fatherfucker
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7520 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7487, Vecna wrote:
In post 7354, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7322, Nero Cain wrote:Gamma ur up.
Lol k
I’m the damn loud babysitter. My flavor is Norman from Pokémon RSE, which I crumbed a few times
I targeted Kuroi n1 because he was inno’d by mastina but if I died I dont think I would have caused him to die
I targeted Jingle n2 because I felt like he was shady and I think there was something else that made him a good target imo
Targeted firebringer n3 for the same reason, plus I voted him in the event so I wanted to follow through there
Targeted Nico n4 because I felt like the connection to mastina was worth pressing. And yeah I’m aware I forgot about this, I have a private PT and my actions are split between there and PMs so I ended up confusing myself.
Targeted Creature n5 because I was considering targeting MEME MEN, didn’t want to so I wouldn’t give away my identity, and decided to target the other investigative to possibly see what was up there. I think this was probably a bad plan for that night’s actions but I stand by the rest
And FYI recall all that attempting to bait that shot Fire claimed he could give d2? My role was why.
So if you targetted scum, and they know your identity, why didnt you die alongside your target N5?
I’m 99% sure my name isn’t attached to the loud message, I asked about this when I got my role
<Embrace The Void>

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7521 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:00 am

Post by Vecna »

Hasnt jingle been claiming he knew your identity, or have I been misunderstanding this all this time?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7522 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7516, Vecna wrote:If youre town, why are you agreeing to be shot, which is terrible for town?
Because I’m a common suspect
And I personally feel being vigged is less shameful than being lynched
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7523 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7521, Vecna wrote:Hasnt jingle been claiming he knew your identity, or have I been misunderstanding this all this time?
Maybe? I can see what he was saying D3 as that
Jingle, can you confirm which is correct?
<Embrace The Void>

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7524 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:09 am

Post by jjh927 »

Ari, still want your actual flavour claim
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”