AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

We shouldn’t maj before we figure this out and yes, Performer shouldn’t have hammered but tbf, it really didn’t look like NM was ever planning to claim. I have no clue why he didn’t. It would have lent his reads a lot more credibility and we probably wouldn’t have mislynched.

But if we ever maj, before a claim again, that’s just plain dumb and will possibly cost us the game, so please let’s not make that mistake again.
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2568, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2567, Keyser Söze wrote:Didn’t expect Relly and Creature to die... but think their deaths help out our PoE.
No, they don't.
Well... Creature wasn’t in my personal town pile .
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 2572, the worst wrote:
In post 2566, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2564, the worst wrote:Shoshin is basically never scum here but I'm also starting to think I should probably be townreading Nancy as well.
Why is she town?
More that this start to day two doesn't read like scum!her. She's a lot less aggressive and more pockety--i get that shooting Rel then tunnelling {you, me, Varsoon} is a good way to break up the PoE but I'm pretty sure Nancy realises as scum that she doesn't have the towncred to actually successfully pull it off. The way she's fighting you here is also pretty full of conviction (which she can fake to an extent but I don't think she sounds this good as scum unless she's on her A++ game).
I think you're severely underestimating her. She's obviously becoming more comfortable playing scum (there's clearly a progression in Heroes Wanted that shows her getting more comfortable over time) so yes she's capable of faking all this stuff. I haven't seen anything from her that's beyond her capabilities.

I don't understand how you can say she's town for fighting me with conviction. I feel like that's the easiest thing to fake as scum (outrage that someone's calling you scum isn't hard to do, especially when all you do is call the other person scum at the same time that you call their reads bad). I see her overreacting in a way she wouldn't be as town.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2564, the worst wrote:Shoshin is basically never scum here but I'm also starting to think I should probably be townreading Nancy as well.
Why is she town?
More that this start to day two doesn't read like scum!her. She's a lot less aggressive and more pockety--i get that shooting Rel then tunnelling {you, me, Varsoon} is a good way to break up the PoE but I'm pretty sure Nancy realises as scum that she doesn't have the towncred to actually successfully pull it off. The way she's fighting you here is also pretty full of conviction (which she can fake to an extent but I don't think she sounds this good as scum unless she's on her A++ game).
You know who else had conviction? NM. *mic drop*

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2577, Shoshin wrote:
Why is she town?
I think you're severely underestimating her. She's obviously becoming more comfortable playing scum (there's clearly a progression in Heroes Wanted that shows her getting more comfortable over time) so yes she's capable of faking all this stuff. I haven't seen anything from her that's beyond her capabilities.

I don't understand how you can say she's town for fighting me with conviction. I feel like that's the easiest thing to fake as scum (outrage that someone's calling you scum isn't hard to do, especially when all you do is call the other person scum at the same time that you call their reads bad). I see her overreacting in a way she wouldn't be as town.
Overreacting to what exactly? You mean the part about not wanting scum to run away with this game, like apparently you seem totally fine with?

*headbang*

Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1951, skitter30 wrote: i don't really have a reason for not_mafia either way; he's *slightly* on the townie side of null but i always want him resolved before lylo

like i wont' object to his lynch, but i wont' particularly go out of my way to make it happen tho; i feel like lynching not_mafia is kinda like a *disappointing* ending to a day this long and would prefer to lynch someone i actually think is scummy tho
This is how I would have expected town Nancy to react to NM if she thought he was townish. Compared with Skitter, Nancy's certainty that NM was going to flip town just doesn't make any sense.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

I find it, partially cross between hillarity, sadness and absolute bewilderment, that Shoshin thinks I am ever this unsursurvivalistic as scum. *smdh*

Okay Shoshin, I confess. I’m a freaking jester here.

Spoiler:

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2577, Shoshin wrote:Heroes Wanted
Even in Heroes Wanted I don't feel like she made any plays as ballsy as this? But I see what you mean about the trajectory of her scumgame. Let me work on this a little longer.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2580, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1951, skitter30 wrote: i don't really have a reason for not_mafia either way; he's *slightly* on the townie side of null but i always want him resolved before lylo

like i wont' object to his lynch, but i wont' particularly go out of my way to make it happen tho; i feel like lynching not_mafia is kinda like a *disappointing* ending to a day this long and would prefer to lynch someone i actually think is scummy tho
This is how I would have expected town Nancy to react to NM if she thought he was townish. Compared with Skitter, Nancy's certainty that NM was going to flip town just doesn't make any sense.
Because Shoshin, I agreed with NM. I honestly don’t think the worst is town here. Another reason, why I unvoted Performer. Something is really off about him this game. NM could see it and I think Performer too.

I can read town!theworst. And I honestly don’t think this is him. You really aren’t as good at reading people like you think. I too thought NM was trolling initially when he made that ridiculous Irrelephant11 vote but his tw vote was neither bad nor petty. You said he wasn’t scumhunting and you were clearly wrong about that. I tried to tell you, so, did Kokichi and Skitter but you just ignored it and I’ll be damned, if I’m going to allow you to lose this game for us, due to mistaken tunnel vision.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2582, the worst wrote:
In post 2577, Shoshin wrote:Heroes Wanted
Even in Heroes Wanted I don't feel like she made any plays as ballsy as this? But I see what you mean about the trajectory of her scumgame. Let me work on this a little longer.
*wheels turning*. Are you going to be coming around to sheeping Shoshin, so you won’t have to kill me tonight fam? <3

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

Hey, guys.. A50 here.

can you please lynch Koki & Shoshin after we flip?

Also, tw is very likely town despite of Nancy not liking his play.

Please remember to lynch Koki & Shoshin after we are confirmed. Thank you.

Over to you, Nancy.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2585, AlmostNancy wrote:Hey, guys.. A50 here.

can you please lynch Koki & Shoshin after we flip?

Also, tw is very likely town despite of Nancy not liking his play.

Please remember to lynch Koki & Shoshin after we are confirmed. Thank you.

Over to you, Nancy.
What? Kokichi tried to stop his mislynch?

Are you trolling me here? :facepalm:

Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 2583, AlmostNancy wrote:I can read town!theworst. And I honestly don’t think this is him.
Explain.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2583, AlmostNancy wrote:I can read town!theworst. And I honestly don’t think this is him.
my styles across our 3 games together have all been substantially different and we were TvS in one of them. I thought you had me in your scum PoE by the end of Necromancer btw? I might be projecting Anka's PoE.

Anyway I'd be curious to see why you don't think I'm town here. I think this is the most obvtown I've been except maybe for out synergy in Labyrinth?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2564, the worst wrote:guessing we can't lynch Kokichi?
Are you scum? :c
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2589, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2564, the worst wrote:guessing we can't lynch Kokichi?
Are you scum? :c
not this time lovely :c you?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2574, Keyser Söze wrote:I wouldn’t jump on Performer so quick.

Yes, he deserves scrutiny for the hammer-without-roleclaim, but no quicklynch please.

Im actually more curious to look at the people ‘hard’ town reading NM yesterday instead.
Scummy post
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I might be scum tbh.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Post is scummy cause no one was going to quick lynch him. Post seems forced
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2587, Shoshin wrote:
Explain.
I’m not great at explaining but it’s the way he kept repeatedly asking me questions and disregarding my answer. His comment a out not being able to “properly read me until late Decemebe. His weird post about Varsoon being coached. His scumleaning me, after admitting I was engaging him.

I don’t think NM would be this confident if I were so offbase and Performer noticed it too. I can read town!theworst and he is not like he was in Labrynth, where I fought you on your wrong scumread of him. However, I’ll wait and see and take another look at his progression on me - if it is sincere or if he is actually working up to “seeing” how I really am scum here. :lol:

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by the worst »

I feel like I'm being taken out of context here.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2588, the worst wrote:
my styles across our 3 games together have all been substantially different and we were TvS in one of them. I thought you had me in your scum PoE by the end of Necromancer btw? I might be projecting Anka's PoE.

Anyway I'd be curious to see why you don't think I'm town here. I think this is the most obvtown I've been except maybe for out synergy in Labyrinth?
No, that isn’t true at all. When did I ever scumread you in Necromancer?

I don’t remember Ank’s POE but you have never ever once been in mine before this game.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by the worst »

Yeah I might be misremembering Necromancer in particular. It was ages ago and Ank's rep in threw me off.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2595, the worst wrote:I feel like I'm being taken out of context here.
If this is true, then why did you not respond to me, when I said I was upset that you had disregarded my answers to your questions and why you had me as a scumlean after you admitted that I was engaging with you here, unlike in Heroes. I also know that there’s no way in hell you ever scumread me at this point, so everyone should take any vote from you on our slot as a scumclaim after we flip and I’m still on the fence about Shoshin. Both of you should be townreading me by now. Varsoon is very hard to read, so I will leave that to others. I can usually tell if he’s obvtown, otherwise I’m completely clueless on him.

If you can provide a logic-based nuanced read on me, I’ll possibly reconsider - only because of what A50 said. I think he’s wrong however - about you and possibly Kokichi.

If I’m not playing my typical town game, it’s because I’m tired of losing games by allowing obvious mislynches to keep happening because I was so terrified of being mislynched, that I allowed it to adversely influence my games. I’m willing to take that chance, if it means doing my part to help propell a town victory.

Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Nancy, why doesn't Irrelephant's death confirm me as town in your eyes?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”