Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4025 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

I wanna go with Performer or Keyser out of what's been offered.

Feels like it's more likely to be right on Keyser.
If Keyser is town, then it's mechanically better to take a lynch at Performer instead (and also I can't be bothered dealing with the backlash of "omg we have no town PRs now" if that is the case which is just an exhausting sentiment to read.

I think that Performer's read progression on me has been hedgy, I thought that his followup on me voting Creature D1 was unmotivated, looking at this specific sequence of posts (, ), which I thought was an odd response to someone voting your scum read that you think everyone else isn't catching. I'm not 100% sold on it but at the same time he hasn't been that cooperative with giving any indication wrt post-N1-Creature thoughts, but he may have just been adjusting to a scum read of me. Mechanically lynching a 1-shot bulletproof is probably better than an odd-night gunsmith, which is why the early role claim of 1-shot BP annoyed me if coming from town. Honestly I've been pretty wish washy with him, but like I know that the way Performer thinks about things will lead to a scum read on me so I'm not going to say go.

I feel like Keyser has purposefully approached my information in a malicious way that I don't feel good about at all. Like they're holding onto their scum chip of me unless I out my information. Feels like they're already angling to discredit whatever I come out with, in a way that doesn't feel natural. His read progression on me has felt traditionally scum-esque - pop in with an early townread while avoiding direct engagement then letting it progress into a scumread as everyone else looks towards me. I think he's "testing" my read of him (, , ) () in a way that feels like he's trying to get a feel of the plays he can try to make dependent on what my info actually is.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4026 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 4007, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 4003, Mewtaph wrote:So many people have dumped so much effort into fluffing around what my info is, like if you have a problem with it being hidden then maybe
don't
fish out three different player's roles because you can't decide who to lynch for jack shit and flip around for like 10 extra days than necessary instead of finally deciding on a lynch. Choose one and flip it. :dead:
yeah im just calling this town he has the exact same frustrations as me
The anger does seem townie. \_0_/

VOTE: Performer
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4027 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 4024, the worst wrote:I actually don't give a fuck if he doesn't claim. If he's town he needs to play the game and give us a reason to townread him
Yeah, he needs to tell us something.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4028 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 4016, the worst wrote:
In post 4015, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 3971, the worst wrote:
In post 3969, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 3897, the worst wrote:my posting feels so shallow rn but I'm kinda looking through pages like "hmm ok" and waiting to see if I've been betrayed
How and by whom?
Keyser. He isn't meant to roll scum with my permission :(
Your permission?

I’m not following?
Don't worry about it, I'm shitposting. Keyser and I have a special relationship. :good:
Oh okay, Not my business. :P

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4029 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 4020, the worst wrote:that's OK. Lemme know when you're caught up.
I could but people won’t stop posting. :P

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4030 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 4029, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 4020, the worst wrote:that's OK. Lemme know when you're caught up.
I could but people won’t stop posting. :P
Okay, caught up. finally.

I still cannot read Mew or Performer this game.

So, I will probably sheep. I’m not comfortable voting anyone else today.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4031 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by the worst »

@Mewt, how would you compare mines and say skitter's read profession on you to Performer's and Keyser's?
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4032 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 4031, the worst wrote:@Mewt, how would you compare mines and say skitter's read profession on you to Performer's and Keyser's?
Relying on previous reads on you two for today especially since there is a net zero chance of either of you getting lynched, but yes at times, the read progression (or lack thereof) has felt gross - some actions or comments coming off of those reads have also felt gross. I don't think this same approach comes from two scum though.

Keyser's movements with me have felt specifically underhanded while Performer's feel like they are more likely check out in the end.

I don't know how much of Performer's thought process I have been able to follow but maybe it's just because none of his posts have resonated with me in the same way I could on D1, maybe because they've felt slightly more scatted in some sense. I think his read progression on skitter that he had followed up on very recently feels pretty genuine though.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4033 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by the worst »

VOTE: Keyser
I wanna do a bit of fact/perspective checking but I like what I see when you take the olive branch. if you feel like its hard to get a word in sideways feel free to reach out to me on stuff as long as I'm alive; I can try my best to generate content with you.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4034 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

Ok.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4035 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 4033, the worst wrote:VOTE: Keyser
I wanna do a bit of fact/perspective checking but I like what I see when you take the olive branch. if you feel like its hard to get a word in sideways feel free to reach out to me on stuff as long as I'm alive; I can try my best to generate content with you.
I really think that Key is a mislynch. Out of Performer, Mew and Key, I have the worst feeling about Key being a mislynch.

Your metacheck on him, plus his role claim, make me feel the best of him.

I’m not comfortable voting anyone today but Performer or Mew. I was right about NM, remember? I’m probably not wrong about Key.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4036 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by the worst »

@Nancy I don't feel good about my meta check on him. It was based on pretty early posting, and after the last couple of open games I've seen him in I'm not so comfortable with my ability to read him. His roleclaim is NAI at best (Mastina is a reviewer here; I can hear her voice in the back of my head yelling "ROLE != ALIGNMENT" (she sounds like a teacher in my mind))

I have a pretty bad feeling about lynching Performer, and I'm starting to get a bad feeling about lynching Mew as well. I think Keyser is the right way to go for me today.

Are you clearing Keys off anything else?
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4037 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 4036, the worst wrote:@Nancy I don't feel good about my meta check on him. It was based on pretty early posting, and after the last couple of open games I've seen him in I'm not so comfortable with my ability to read him. His roleclaim is NAI at best (Mastina is a reviewer here; I can hear her voice in the back of my head yelling "ROLE != ALIGNMENT" (she sounds like a teacher in my mind))

I have a pretty bad feeling about lynching Performer, and I'm starting to get a bad feeling about lynching Mew as well. I think Keyser is the right way to go for me today.

Are you clearing Keys off anything else?
Well for one, his role sounds believable to me. Informed town gunsmith doesn’t sound like something scum would fake. I did ISO some of Key’s scum and towngames. and I really think that this is more likely to be his towngame.

Also, I think Xtoxm’s point about him being a hardclaimed investigative, gives me pause.

I don’t feel great about Mew at all. I also am skeptical of Performer’s town bp claim.

So, I dunno but I feel the worst about Key being a possible mislynch. \_0_/

Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4038 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 3947, Xtoxm wrote:Mitillos
Why?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4039 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 3949, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 3945, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 3939, Nauci wrote:
In post 3933, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 3929, the worst wrote:
In post 3927, Mewtaph wrote:Hard to make content when you don't have the right people to do it with you. :roll:
suss my read list

ignoring your position, where am I right/wrong and why?
Not going to go into this today.
As the top wagon you don't really have another chance soooooo
lol get me to L-1 and claim to hammer if you want my info
shit like this town pings me fairly hard
I'd give this town credit if he wasn't otherwise entirely abstaining from participating or scum hunting
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #4040 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 4038, Nauci wrote:
In post 3947, Xtoxm wrote:Mitillos
Why?
he never left my scumpile since the end of d1. he has barely done anything today. i just have felt the whole time much more confident in perf-scum.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #4041 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

he only has about 16 posts today and none of them have done anything particularly redeeming imo.
he made another post that pinged me a bit as well. 3673
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4042 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 4008, the worst wrote:Shoshin I think Xtoxm is probably town after all. Thoughts?
I don't see it.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4043 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Shoshin »

It's either Xtom or Mitillos.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4044 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 4041, Xtoxm wrote:he only has about 16 posts today and none of them have done anything particularly redeeming imo.
he made another post that pinged me a bit as well. 3673
Why? I thought that was a decent post.

Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4045 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:13 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 3963, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 3876, Varsoon wrote:Please dude stop
I am exhausted with
"YOU CANT READ ME TELL ME HOW YOU COULD THINK THIS IS MY SCUMPLAY" play

I've been over this.
I had it in my head that the way you were playing was intentionally panic!baiting whoever town!Duran was so you could NK them to deny info.
No! I’m never fucking stopping. I didn’t do any such thing. A50 knows nothing about this setup, from what I can tell and you and Nauci are the apparent experts, as far as I can tell.

If you think I’m ever just going to sit back and ignore someone wrongly scumreading me, than you have been blatantly ignoring my play, in every game I’ve played with you.

So, don’t ever ask me to stop. Hell will freeze over before that would ever happen and you should fucking know me better than to ever even think of asking of me, something so ridiculous and dumb, Sorry but you asking me not defend myself here, is insulting frankly. When did you decide, that you or anyone else, gets the right to demand, I become a masochist? :roll:
I believe he's asking you to stop responding to literally every single post where anyone has ever mentioned scum reading or
possibly
scum reading or even the reasons they previously scum read you individually with a defensive response that's more or less reiterating things you've already said (e.g. that your information did not mention a Duran). Especially when the view from those posts have already evolved and changed by the time of your response.

Which is what I was facetiously referring to as well.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4046 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:19 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 3973, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 3899, the worst wrote:I read AlNan about equally to Varsoon atm which is to say my read on both has increased dramatically this phase and I don't consider the stuff they're fighting over to be explicitly AI

actually I'd be slightly disappointed in the shallowness of the setup if Nancy's role could be spewed scum via flavour softing, and I don't think this is how she approaches an informed scum role like this anyway :/
No, like you already said, I’d be keeping my mouth glued shut about it, if I were scum here. I was only bugging Varsoon, because I thought he could help,me understand my informed flavour claim better, because without his and Nauci’s help, I would still know virtually nothing about it, other than it exists.

Everyone was asking me about its alignment and I had no freaking clue, so I was trying to figure it out.
Like for example, in this post, TW was saying that you are not scum because if you were scum you wouldn't be behaving the way you are

So there's no need to re-re-re-reiterate that you were getting clarification of your flavor

It's not a productive use of any of our time to be reiterating these interactions

And I feel like many of us have had the same interactions with you ad nauseum in instances like this when we'd rather be sorting others with our bandwidth
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4047 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:23 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 3977, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 3905, Nauci wrote:
In post 3881, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 3728, Varsoon wrote:Wonky shit is (iirc) that Keyser claimed Informed Town Gunsmith after there had been a lot of discussion about Gunsmith in the setup.
Key claimed “informed”? Informed about what?
In post 3113, Keyser Söze wrote:Not yet - I know there is a third party who can’t win with town.
I’m really getting town pings from this. Why does scum!Key ever post this here?
Scum would absolutely want to hunt 3p

It makes it easy to look like they're genuinely hunting for scum

And just the introduction of the idea of 3p frequently throws enough chaos into discussion that it gives scum more room to breathe
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4048 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:23 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 3976, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 3902, Nauci wrote:
In post 3880, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 3726, Varsoon wrote:I don't buy town having a gunsmith when we've got two roles that'd already ping it and there's high chance scum have roles to give it 'false' clears.

But that really depends on how much the mod has designed this specifically to ruin my day.
What 2 roles “ping” it?
Creature (vig) and Irrelephant (PGO) both are town with guns
Creature was even night vig, so he couldn’t have visited Irrelephant11.

But I don’t understand how that pings it?
What's your definition of "ping"?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4049 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:31 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 3999, Mewtaph wrote:It's not that hard to see why my tone has twisted that way. Nauci is voting me selectively because I actually bit back and said she's not thinking about the game properly. the worst is just in a never ending loop where he doesn't want to engage me so he thinks I'm scum based off of his first impression. skitter just wants me roped. Varsoon has sound advice but doesn't know the specific circumstances of my info - it's a themed game and we've already had a lot of interestingly manipulated roles at this point.

I think it's pretty clear who I want lynched today. I think it's pretty clear who I think is town.

I even posted a reads list
earlier today
that people are pretending I never made so they can continue to be insensitive to my claim space.
I'm voting you because of the 3 main wagons today I scum read performer the least and want to give Keyser room based on his iso+gunsmith claim so I scumread you the most

I think that lobbing in the vagueclaim and then mostly exiting the thread isn't towny

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”