Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4052 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 3076, Mewtaph wrote:I don't think Performer's lying about his BP claim, so why would Performer would scum claim BP here?
In post 3150, Mewtaph wrote:VOTE: Performer
You never explained this progression from defending Performer to voting him in your next post, despite being asked.
In post 3029, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 3027, Nauci wrote:What's your reason for scoffing at the analysis that there is at least one scum among the competing wagons from d1
Seriously...?
And chose to be sarcastic instead of answering this question
In post 3999, Mewtaph wrote:It's not that hard to see why my tone has twisted that way. Nauci is voting me selectively because I actually bit back and said she's not thinking about the game properly. the worst is just in a never ending loop where he doesn't want to engage me so he thinks I'm scum based off of his first impression. skitter just wants me roped. Varsoon has sound advice but doesn't know the specific circumstances of my info - it's a themed game and we've already had a lot of interestingly manipulated roles at this point.

I think it's pretty clear who I want lynched today. I think it's pretty clear who I think is town.

I even posted a reads list
earlier today
that people are pretending I never made so they can continue to be insensitive to my claim space.
You've repeatedly accused the game of going by POE instead of actively sorting people, and it's fucking bullshit.

1: your reads list had essentially the same group of town reads as everyone else, for reasons you didn't state because you felt they had already been stated (aka, other people have already actively sorted them)

2: multiple people have attempted to engage with you
to fucking actively sort you
and were met with a lack of responses

3: the same people have questioned all of the other players we haven't sorted in an attempt to actively sort people

4: you're framing the jumping around targets as "bullshit" and just going through a POE list
instead
of engaging and actively sorting. By definition, we are not just quick lynching through our Poe list. We are bouncing between targets, pressuring and interrogating, and re-evaluating each player based on their responses and moving elsewhere if we feel it was towny. It's an absurd and bullshit accusation to levvy on the group.

5: I already made this criticism of your "POE" accusations before and thought it was a bullshit and drummed up excuse to be apathetic about the game. You even asked me why I have someone else shit for POE comments instead of you, and I said that I had just post a rant at you which you didn't read. You then didn't respond to that post pointing it out either.

6: characterizing skitter's push on you as "just wants me roped" is bullshit. She has stated why she scum reads you and wants you lynched because she scum reads you. At no point during her push on you, have you posted towny content. You've complained about her read on you and just about everyone's reads and post almost exclusively about this vague claiming crap.

7: what bite back about not thinking about the game properly? Do you mean the baseless POE accusations that I have now twice refuted? I have made it repeatedly clear that you have failed to post towny content and engage with the game and it is why you're scummy

8: the worst has tried to engage you multiple times. You ignoring all of us and saying it's our fault is scummy gaslighting at this point

9: Is it clear who you want lynched? Is it performer, who you were voting at the time of this post, immediately after commenting that you thought his claim wasn't coming from scum?

10: we're not being "insensitive to you'd claim space." We're being sensitive to your total lack of town effort and active trying to shade our town efforts
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4053 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:55 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 4013, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 3966, Varsoon wrote:I was saying that a gunsmith would get a guilty on both of them.
Yes, that’s true but that’s why we would need to take their play into account and not just the guilty, in this particular case.
The context of his point is that a town gunsmith would be negative utility due to these 2 known false positives while it would help scum find tpr
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4054 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:04 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 4037, AlmostNancy wrote:town gunsmith doesn’t sound like something scum would fake
What if The Worst told you this is something he has faked as scum twice (okay he was actually a scum gunsmith one of those times)

And that gunsmith is one of the easier roles to fake claim and more useful roles for scum to have
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4055 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:07 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 4041, Xtoxm wrote:he only has about 16 posts today and none of them have done anything particularly redeeming imo.
he made another post that pinged me a bit as well. 3673
I was seriously town leaning him first half of d1 but his d2 posts have seriously deteriorated in the exact way that scum find it extremely difficult to keep up faking read progressions

Namely, he's basically provided none and has repeatedly answered questions about read updates with "I already explained my scum read it hasn't changed" which had felt completely inorganic
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4056 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:07 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 4051, the worst wrote:forgot I'm not the mod nvm
Nauci lmk when you catch up on pg162
Hi
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4057 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:08 pm

Post by Nauci »

About to fall asleep; gotta take the kittens in for photography in 6.5 hours
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4058 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:09 pm

Post by the worst »

Hi
I kinda liked Mewtaph's lucidity and points on Keys/Perf but you swept that confidence pretty hard

3999 was an excruciatingly bad post but the sheer daft not paying attention of it struck me as uhhh not groupscummy in a way?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4059 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:09 pm

Post by the worst »

kitty photography<33333

okay we can talk about it tomorrow or something. I'm gonna hope Mewt continues to do things that do not suck
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4060 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:12 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4058, the worst wrote:3999 was an excruciatingly bad post but the sheer daft not paying attention of it struck me as uhhh not groupscummy in a way?
I think it genuinely came from someone who at least to some extent had no idea where they fit into the gamestate. some parts of it read as manipulative to me at first but then more I re-read the more derp it feels
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4061 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:19 pm

Post by Nauci »

I think that mew has been outright misrepping and shading half the game

And that I very much see where xtoxm's frustration is placed and even why he empathizes with mew to the point of townreading him for it

But that Mew's frustration looks more performative and like he's using the POE stuff as an excuse to not participate except when there's a major wagon on him with momentum
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4062 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:24 pm

Post by Nauci »

I think that his "gotcha" moment where he tried to shade me for only ranting about Poe to someone else

And then not addressing when I pointed out that I made the same rant at him

Came from the kind of mindset where he was keenly aware of his bad fauth stance and wondered why he was getting away with it but someone else wasn't

I'm not dead sure about this scum read but I do think 3999 was very scummy

My eyelids are feeling glued together now so gn see y'all later don't hammer anybody without me being around kthxbai
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4063 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:26 pm

Post by the worst »

Yeah I hadn't dug that far into context about 3999 but totally agree in isolation it was immensely wolfy.

asdfghjkl;' I'm so lost
I can't lynch the player I scumread the most :/
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4064 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:31 pm

Post by Nauci »

Which is who
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4065 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:33 pm

Post by the worst »

Kokichi mothrrfuking oma
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4066 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:33 pm

Post by the worst »

more bad faith than slot right now
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4067 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by the worst »

there is a possibility I'm wrong there but unless he's literally actually a n2 innocent child it's pretty slim
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4068 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:50 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 4025, Mewtaph wrote:I wanna go with Performer or Keyser out of what's been offered.

Feels like it's more likely to be right on Keyser.
If Keyser is town, then it's mechanically better to take a lynch at Performer instead (and also I can't be bothered dealing with the backlash of "omg we have no town PRs now" if that is the case which is just an exhausting sentiment to read.

I think that Performer's read progression on me has been hedgy, I thought that his followup on me voting Creature D1 was unmotivated, looking at this specific sequence of posts (, ), which I thought was an odd response to someone voting your scum read that you think everyone else isn't catching. I'm not 100% sold on it but at the same time he hasn't been that cooperative with giving any indication wrt post-N1-Creature thoughts, but he may have just been adjusting to a scum read of me. Mechanically lynching a 1-shot bulletproof is probably better than an odd-night gunsmith, which is why the early role claim of 1-shot BP annoyed me if coming from town. Honestly I've been pretty wish washy with him, but like I know that the way Performer thinks about things will lead to a scum read on me so I'm not going to say go.

I feel like Keyser has purposefully approached my information in a malicious way that I don't feel good about at all. Like they're holding onto their scum chip of me unless I out my information. Feels like they're already angling to discredit whatever I come out with, in a way that doesn't feel natural. His read progression on me has felt traditionally scum-esque - pop in with an early townread while avoiding direct engagement then letting it progress into a scumread as everyone else looks towards me. I think he's "testing" my read of him (, , ) () in a way that feels like he's trying to get a feel of the plays he can try to make dependent on what my info actually is.
I knew you would end up scum reading me :giggle:

“approached my information in a malicious way” - your intentions were either protown or anti-town/scummy Mew. My approach was not malicious. I could not rationalize your behavioir vs the information you have that someone is lying about their role. If you had reasons to t/read that player (or have reasons to think he was withholding info)you should have just shut up. I felt your approach/motivation was out of pure survival/misdirection. Please acknowledge this.

“avoiding direct engagement” - I havent had any aggressive engagment with anyone this game. (Perhaps only my hard s/read of Relly on D1). Why do you think you’re special? Plus communication is two way. I feel like only TW and Nauci have consistently tried to prod me. Even you have felt like you haven’t communicated with the right players this game, so please don’t project that on me.

“letting it progress into a scumread” - if you’re town, take a look at your play and tone. Would you t/read yourself? :shifty: even if I don’t hard scum read you, you’re in the bottom pile of my PoE. I may not have shouted about my reads this game but I’ve been pretty clear on who I want focus on and who I find suspicious. Thus I find your ‘His read progression on me is scummy’ line generic and lazy.

Merry Christmas
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4069 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:46 am

Post by Mitillos »

Honestly, there is a very good reason I haven't been changing my reads: every time I get here, there are half a dozen more pages (which is a bit annoying, since I prefer when people concisely and clearly make their points), mostly involving my townreads rehashing the same stuff over and over, so there isn't much new to deal with. However, I will admit that maybe I've been hardtunnelling a bit on Performer and Kokichi, so I will reread Keyser's and Mewtaph's ISOs (and maybe a couple of others), to see if I change my mind.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4070 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:30 am

Post by Nauci »

Kittens flooded my whole bathroom some time in the last several hours

Probably not around much today dealing with the floodpocalypse
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #4071 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 4044, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 4041, Xtoxm wrote:he only has about 16 posts today and none of them have done anything particularly redeeming imo.
he made another post that pinged me a bit as well. 3673
Why? I thought that was a decent post.
cant give you a better answer than gut
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4072 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 4065, the worst wrote:Kokichi mothrrfuking oma
Haha. I'm untouchable. Dont try to mislynch me, potential scum
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4073 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Shoshin »

What are the votes at?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4074 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Shoshin »

Key, why are you reading Xtom/Performer as townier than Skitter/Nancy?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”