LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by LolWagons »

In post 498, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 469, LolWagons wrote:You literally softclaimed it early which pretty much insured you’d never draw the kill.
Am I missing something here? Why would softing ensure someone isn't the NK?
A BP/commuter claim...
Last edited by Jingle on Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 500, LolWagons wrote:
In post 498, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 469, LolWagons wrote:You literally softclaimed it early which pretty much insured you’d never draw the kill.
Am I missing something here? Why would softing ensure someone isn't the NK?
A BP/commuter claim...
He didn't soft that though, and it doesn't provide any benefit for A50 to soft so vaguely as scum. He was only pushed to full claim a "anti-NK" role when wagoned - so unless you think scum instantly knew from his soft that he was commuter/bp your suggestion that he softed to never be the NK makes no sense.

Looking at the pushes on A50 I think he's right that scum were suspicious and pushed him to the point of claim - I recall saying it looked like someone was PR fishing - will relook.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@CT: I'm alright being hammered. Get me out of here, please. (Jingle said he would consider it game throwing if I hammered myself, so I can't do it :( )

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by LolWagons »

Wait am I making shit up?

I swear he softed BP well beforehand.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 502, Almost50 wrote:@CT: I'm alright being hammered. Get me out of here, please. (Jingle said he would consider it game throwing if I hammered myself, so I can't do it :( )
A50 I'm not going to hammer you I just wanted to see what crawled out of the woodwork.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I will say you're the best info lynch currently though lol.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

A50 what are your thoughts on milk's 180?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 107, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 105, Almost50 wrote:
In post 91, themilkcartonkid wrote:@ddj how did he get this info as town? I cant find it in the role message nor the info? How is this soft townslip? Calling the stabbyduck as partner.
Why do you think it's "info"? The way you're phrasing this makes it look like some kind of truth that I should not have known. *Thinking*
That's the feeling I got but then I was like...would Jingle put us in a game with no NKs? Unlikely. More likely that Milk is trying to PR hunt
Wham bam thank you ma'am.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 506, CheekyTeeky wrote:A50 what are your thoughts on milk's 180?
I dunno. Don't ask me for any reads right now cuz I'm out of my synchronization here and everywhere it seems. (Good thing my wife isn't calling for my lynch though. U take it that I'm still a TR for her IRL??)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

WAIT! I hope that's not an indication she's planning to off me while I'm asleep. Is it? :shifty:

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

This series of posts comes around the time I suggest milk is PR hunting.

Spoiler:
In post 115, themilkcartonkid wrote:
In post 99, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 91, themilkcartonkid wrote:@ddj how did he get this info as town? I cant find it in the role message nor the info? How is this soft townslip? Calling the stabbyduck as partner.
I feel like this is a garbage post. A50 has said he's overgamed and mixed the setup in another game with this one. In fact if you know anything about A50, the reason for your push is garbage.

First, A50 is too smart to make such a slip (of true) and is definitely too smart to then bring further attention to it by walking back his slip. This isn't even WIFOM it is just the kind of analytical player he is. This makes it a townslip.

Now calling DDJ a partner is just surface level scum hunting, it is more likely that DDJ is WKing A50 but even that is unlikely imo. I feel like you had to double down on your garbage push and now you're throwing shade on anyone that tells you you're being dumb instead of considering their argument which is anti-town at best.

What do you make of your two sheep?

Pedit make that 3 :lol:
I'm in way over my head i think. I don't get the global doc thing, but okay. This seems town. UNVOTE:
Gamma hasn't added much, basically just parroted iirc
I don't think much about Thor yet, but I can see A50 not needing to talk about other alts bc open games. Still iffy, but I get it.
Who's the other one? robert? I don't think much about him either except the awkward that was his defense of RVS.
Why are you sheeping DDJ?
In post 125, themilkcartonkid wrote:

In post 123, DuckDuckJab wrote:VOTE: Thor

@milky, if there is no NK we should look at a50
Realistically it's such a a dense slip it's more likely to come from another game than acrually come from scum (A50 is also good scum :P)
@cheeky why robert and not thor?
In post 126, themilkcartonkid wrote:Accidental quote. Mobile
In post 128, themilkcartonkid wrote:Mm okay. I like you for town. I'll bite. VOTE: robert

I think his rubber arm is scum indicative. Allow to translate:

Cheeky - "your push is scummy"
Milk - "oh I'm in over my head"
Milk - "hey look at these shiny players, which one?"
Cheeky - "Robert"
Milk - "cool, hopefully he isn't a PR coz I'm totally not PR hunting, I'll vote with you, now stop focusing on me"

Then when I intent to hammer A50 - he's all "hey guys lynching PRs are bad allow me to be LAMIST and exit the PR wagon while pushing the obv town lolwagons so I manoeuvre a better position for myself tomorrow"

VOTE: Milk
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 509, Almost50 wrote:WAIT! I hope that's not an indication she's planning to off me while I'm asleep. Is it? :shifty:
:lol:
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by LolWagons »

UNVOTE:

Don’t get the obvtown read on me I think I seriously might have fucked up the order of events. Can’t really be mad at the flak that comes my way now.

A50 my main is slaxx and Id like to think I’m pretty good at this game as town. This is possibly the exception. I usually die kind of early. If you really want to see me not being stupid you can check Boba Tea mafia where I ran through 2/3 scum right away. That’s on this account. There’s plenty of town games I’m proud of on my main from a while ago. It’s honesty kind of frustrating with you insulting my intelligence but I wasn’t about ready to pull out I had an old and more aged account while things were still tense, it wouldn’t have served a productive purpose. Although maybe I am an idiot because I can’t remember the email I used to sign into that account so I’m locked out.

Anyway I probably won’t be by a PC for a few days but I’ll pop in and do what I can. I’m not going that deep into 1v1 cases again without access to a PC.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 512, LolWagons wrote:Don’t get the obvtown read on me I think
In post 512, LolWagons wrote:It’s honesty kind of frustrating with you insulting my intelligence
Yeah I could tell. For you to out your alt/main to clear your intelligence level just solidifies my read on you.
themilkcartonkid
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by themilkcartonkid »

Cheeky, read how fast this escalated. I was/am-ish suspicious of how quickly lolwagon jumped on this. I PR hunt as town and scum. You can check my two games. I did it in both. I'm not upset at your scumread because it does look wkish but I just wanted you to know.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Why do you look for PRs as town?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 514, themilkcartonkid wrote:Cheeky, read how fast this escalated. I was/am-ish suspicious of how quickly lolwagon jumped on this.
Lolwagons jumped on A50 as soon as he entered, I escalated things by announcing my intent. Why did it take A50 being hammered at any moment for you to decide something was wrong?
themilkcartonkid
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:58 pm

I try to think of every set up. I want to figure out the whole game. For me, having all the info and having people I trust have all the info is important to me. I dont try to out the pr, but I also want to protect them.
Pedit. It was him wanting to rush it even though you wanted to wait. Rushed lynches kill town.
themilkcartonkid
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:02 pm

Lynching a claim is also bad
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

I feel the A50 lynch wagon has gain so much momentem so quickly, makes me nervous. While he's annoying I'm not sure he's for sure scum.

Unvote
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 519, Robert2424 wrote:I feel the A50 lynch wagon has gain so much momentem so quickly, makes me nervous. While he's annoying I'm not sure he's for sure scum.

Unvote
How come all your votes only seem to follow along with what the last several votes have been?
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by LolWagons »

In post 513, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 512, LolWagons wrote:Don’t get the obvtown read on me I think
In post 512, LolWagons wrote:It’s honesty kind of frustrating with you insulting my intelligence
Yeah I could tell. For you to out your alt/main to clear your intelligence level just solidifies my read on you.
Oh man...

I really don’t want to lay it on thick here but my main isn’t a secret lol

I just don’t want you operating under false pretenses
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Cheeky yeah we're probably looking at 1-2 whiteknights in {milk/joges/robert}. And then another 1-2 scum in {thor/gamma/omochao, trivium}

@omochao - the TMI part was him saying "new town". Why did he jump to that? Why isn't it a bad vote by scum? Sounds like he knows he's town.

VOTE: Milk

-BuJ
"Rumor has it he's that infamous human-sized duck. We don't know if it's true, but trust me, you don't want to fight him" - Chuck Norris
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Oh plus the person I'm sekretly scumreading. The list of "generally scummy" is a little big so I'm focusing on the 3 whiteknights / TMI tells first, while I narrow down the other suspects. Hopefully with help from tw because I'm a hydra this time and I don't have to do all the work.

-BuJ
"Rumor has it he's that infamous human-sized duck. We don't know if it's true, but trust me, you don't want to fight him" - Chuck Norris
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Uh I've played with milk a little before and he's a hilariously easy lategame read but has wolfy tonality etc. etc.
Either way I'm cool deferring to BuJ, he knows pretty much where I stand with everything and is good at mafia

I'll be in transit for like 24hrs so y'know, activity will be hit and miss and I'll be tired and angery

~ tw

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”