: DarkLightA, rb
DarkLightA (L-5)
: Egix96
Malakitty (L-5)
: Auro
Auro (L-5)
: Creature
Nako, Leodanny, Malakitty
Town doesnt pick any random player and just push lynch after lynch with no case and no concern for the players alignment. That is the scum wincon. Now usually scum try to be pretty smart about how they go about executing this wincon. But it's not impossible to just do it openly, as proven by your play, and you're not lynched yet. So you are more scum than town. I refuse to believe town can be this bad.
Last edited by MiniDeathStar on Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:46 pm

Post by Auro »

Lamees' reasons for voting RB:

1. "Derp tunnel on Lamees": OMGUS
2. "Hard pushed Dunnstral": Yeah sure blame the person who lead the wagon instead of the people sheeping it. If the Mala lynch went through and she flipped town, Lamees would've used the same logic against me. He townread Mala, and gauged for interest in a Dunn lynch, and people were willing. This isn't scum-indicative. Also, Dunnstral claimed VT, I feel you're forgetting that.
3. "Also pushing a lynch on the third power role": It's definitely not confirmed that you're an Angel, and with the way you're pushing a "RB and if RB town then Auro/DLA" agenda on stretchy reasons, I'm losing my townread on you.
4. "Wooh TMI slip": Very weak reason, sure it could be a slip but it can *easily* come from town, as the cop himself thinks too.

Come up with better reasons to push RB, because I'm still townleaning him.

You mentioned RB and DLA could be scumpartners, lol, and earlier that DLA could be scum if he's town? Lol.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:46 pm

Post by rb »

i find it really strange how you omit the posts where i do point out why i'm voting the people i voted

i don't get it? are you dumb or just scum?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:49 pm

Post by rb »

lamees you're just throwing shit at the wall and hoping it'll stick

yesterday (game yesterday) i was "confirmed scum" but then you wanted to lynch mala

then i was "horribad town" and apparently a policy lynch

now im "too bad to be town"

so if we'd lynched mala and she flipped town, then what? honestly wtf

protip: the people we should be focussing on imo are the people who were on both the mala + dunn wagons

ill look at it later
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:53 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1328, rb wrote:protip: the people we should be focussing on imo are the people who were on both the mala + dunn wagons
Look at the final composition, no one on Mala moved to Dunn. I did only to hammer because duh.

So what do you think it indicates if there's a bad Leo counterwagon, but it isn't getting enough votes, so there's a quickwagon on Dunn - an easier mislynch?

If Mala's scum, I'll be heavily re-evaluating my read on your slot.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:56 pm

Post by rb »

well that's definitely odd
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:05 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1319, Egix96 wrote:DLA - Hs push on Lamees seems like scum grasping for a mislynch
A generally townread player who's a claimed PR -- do you really think that's a brilliant ML for scum to push?

Can you describe what makes Lam town to you? And why she can't be scum executing what I agree is a great strat?

We started 10-3, now 8-3, if we mislynch 6-3, one more and 4-3 LyLo. She's pushing RB right now -- if he flips town there's only one more ML to afford.

Now, she says this:
In post 1318, Lamees wrote:I agree that I'm better off lynched than night killed
*When*? She now says she can be lynched, but *only* if there's an enchantress/JOAT/another Angel in the game. I'm not following this logic too easily either -- I can easily see a scum strategy in claiming early and surviving, while scum knows that the JOAT flip is probable, and then use that to say it's a bad lunch anyway.

Can someone describe to me, why exactly claiming Angel is a bad strat for scum early on?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:09 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1007, Nako wrote:VOTE: Malakitty
I think Egix is probably scum here so I will vote the wagon that he is not on.
In post 1051, Nako wrote:I also liked that case.
In post 1206, Nako wrote:Hmm I have no idea about anything.
Nako's last few posts look really bad.
FoS
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:09 am

Post by Lamees »

In post 1331, Auro wrote:
In post 1319, Egix96 wrote:DLA - Hs push on Lamees seems like scum grasping for a mislynch
A generally townread player who's a claimed PR -- do you really think that's a brilliant ML for scum to push?

Can you describe what makes Lam town to you? And why she can't be scum executing what I agree is a great strat?

We started 10-3, now 8-3, if we mislynch 6-3, one more and 4-3 LyLo. She's pushing RB right now -- if he flips town there's only one more ML to afford.

Now, she says this:
In post 1318, Lamees wrote:I agree that I'm better off lynched than night killed
*When*? She now says she can be lynched, but *only* if there's an enchantress/JOAT/another Angel in the game. I'm not following this logic too easily either -- I can easily see a scum strategy in claiming early and surviving, while scum knows that the JOAT flip is probable, and then use that to say it's a bad lunch anyway.

Can someone describe to me, why exactly claiming Angel is a bad strat for scum early on?
You're saying I knew the joat flip was probable? Am I even human at that point.
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:10 am

Post by Lamees »

How do I know a 1/13 chance lynch is probable, so I claim angel early. What are you saying exactly? I wasnt even on and didnt support the dunnstral wagon.
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:12 am

Post by Lamees »

Auro you're stating the obvious here, we were at 10-3 now 8-3 and 6-3 if we mislynch tomorrow. So? So now I am not supposed to vote? What exactly was the point of this post?
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:18 am

Post by Lamees »

In post 1327, rb wrote:i find it really strange how you omit the posts where i do point out why i'm voting the people i voted

i don't get it? are you dumb or just scum?
What I found was an in detail post of why you townread malakitty. Not much reasons for your scum read of me or dunn besides "bad iso".

Btw How can I take your malakitty town read seriously if you are firstly going to townread (she said hello) and then justify later when she posts more? Thats not a genuine town read at all.
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:22 am

Post by Lamees »

@DLA, egix, leodanny - vote rb
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:17 am

Post by rb »

that's literally how i play every single fucking game
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:18 am

Post by rb »

because how other people react to my reads also matters to me, and i don't want to get bogged down into stupid conversations about what is or isn't a viable reason to scum/townread someone in the first part of day1
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:35 am

Post by rb »

wow who cares actually imo

VOTE: Thor

pretty good vote
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:49 am

Post by rb »

game so boring

can we do exciting things
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:50 am

Post by rb »

why do i have so few townreads, worst game ever

town: mala, creature, egix

scum: rest of the game tbh
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:50 am

Post by rb »

i'll lynch anyone not named mala, creature or egix
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:51 am

Post by rb »

oh wow wait a second

dunnstral and mala were both counter-wagons to leo right?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:51 am

Post by rb »

VOTE: Leodanny

i wanna lynch that guy
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:54 am

Post by rb »

oh hey the worst is a backup mod

hi the worst i see you in the iso list
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:03 am

Post by Auro »

In post 1335, Lamees wrote:Auro you're stating the obvious here, we were at 10-3 now 8-3 and 6-3 if we mislynch tomorrow. So? So now I am not supposed to vote? What exactly was the point of this post?
My point was that "Lamees is a good mechanical lynch, therefore her claim makes her town" isn't a convincing argument to me. I can see a viable scum strat in early claiming Angel. There's no point where your lynch is good if you are Angel . You said something like "I agree I'm better off lynched if enchantress/JOAT/Angel exists", but even if one existed, that logic shouldn't hold. I don't think the claim clears you; hence when you say "you're trying to lynch the third PR" it's bad logic.

I'm saying if you're scum, and you knew your claim would carry you to late game, yeah -- it's probable for the JOAT to have flipped by then. Or at least a reasonable assumption to make, IMO. It's not 1/13, it could happen anytime till late game and then you just argue you shouldn't be lynched. I think all of this is plausible for scum.
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:11 am

Post by Lamees »

In post 1347, Auro wrote:
In post 1335, Lamees wrote:Auro you're stating the obvious here, we were at 10-3 now 8-3 and 6-3 if we mislynch tomorrow. So? So now I am not supposed to vote? What exactly was the point of this post?
My point was that "Lamees is a good mechanical lynch, therefore her claim makes her town" isn't a convincing argument to me. I can see a viable scum strat in early claiming Angel. There's no point where your lynch is good if you are Angel . You said something like "I agree I'm better off lynched if enchantress/JOAT/Angel exists", but even if one existed, that logic shouldn't hold. I don't think the claim clears you; hence when you say "you're trying to lynch the third PR" it's bad logic.

I'm saying if you're scum, and you knew your claim would carry you to late game, yeah -- it's probable for the JOAT to have flipped by then. Or at least a reasonable assumption to make, IMO. It's not 1/13, it could happen anytime till late game and then you just argue you shouldn't be lynched. I think all of this is plausible for scum.
I said if I were to die, then, lynch would be better than being night killed. I didn't say I want to get lynched specifically if there is an enchantress/joat/angel left after me.

I pointed out that me dying, WITHOUT enchantress/joat/angel left in the game would be autolose (or cutting it close in lylo) if there is a zombie. As there would be no means to kill the zombie in one shot like angel can.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:13 am

Post by Auro »

In post 1342, rb wrote:town: mala, creature, egix
So all three on the Dunn wagon. Impressive. (/s)

Mala, Persivul, Egix, Auro, Creature, RB, S_S.

S_S and I are the only ones on the wagon apart from that, and I see you're not voting for either.

Do you think Dunn's wagon was all town?

Return to “Completed Open Games”