the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4800 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:32 am

Post by the worst »

I think we can only possibly win today by swinging the vote OFF Mitillos onto groupscum though. I'm so so sure he's the witch.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4801 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4795, the worst wrote:
In post 4793, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4790, the worst wrote:What are the odds Krazy has borrowed a leaf from Alisae's book and sent the heads of the hydra different alignments?
Our playstyles are clearly incompatible. I dont think you are likely to see AN again, anytime soon. I still feel really awful about this development. :/
that's fair; like how Almost Chara or Reasonably Rational work the hunt for the perfect hydra partner is a long one... That was such a divergence from like the perspective and play we've seen from your slot tho :/
Yeah, I can see that. It was just so weird to go from pretty much being universally bring townread D3 to probable scum and I’m like wtf happened between then and now?

Yeah we approach the game so differently. He was extremely concerned about us being NK’d early and I felt, what was actually happening in the game should trump our NAs, so it was a bit like MU team hydra Mafia redux for me, where I was frozen due to having my team pushing me to do one thing and me wanting to do the complete opposite of that.

He also doesn’t get too upset about being wrongly scumread, and everyone knows I have very little tolerance for that, so I would do my best to obvtown it and then he would memedeath us.

Well so far, I’m really loving DrewVa and have very warm fuzzy furry memories of snuggly quackdrew 39 and Math and me get along fairly well, when he’s not death tunneling. (RightKnight) and RC and I have very similar views on playstyle and reads (Celestial Coordinates). Tora and I also really worked well together (Nancy Drew Shogunate). So, this might be the only one so far that didn’t seem to work out. A50’s an awesome mod though. He treated me (and X hydra partners) extremely well.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4802 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4799, Krazy wrote:If a witch and a roleblocker both targeted the same slot, that slot would not act.
Okay, so further confirming, that Mitilos couldn’t have been redirected, due to witch.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4803 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:53 am

Post by the worst »

yeah A50 is an awesome guy. being two good people doesn't necessarily make a good hydra unfortunately.. you're right in saying like approaches to the game and stuff like that can make a massive impact on compatibility.

Was your whole POA to this game around being townread?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4804 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Shoshin »

I strongly disagree with the idea that Mitillos is third party.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4805 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by the worst »

How confident are you that he isn't a third party?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4806 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by Shoshin »

99%.

I still want answers from Nancy to my questions.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4807 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by the worst »

Sho I've gotta ask sorry. I'm trying to work out the best way to seize this back. What's your ability?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4808 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Mitillos is group scum because:

1. His decision to fake a guilty result on Nauci doesn't come from third party unless Nauci is group scum.

2. His "slip" looks like he was talking to someone other than Krazy, which means he isn't playing this game alone. It's also likely that he had multiple fake claims to choose from, which seems more likely for group scum than third party.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4809 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Shoshin »

It wouldn't be good if I claim. Please trust me on this. As a reference, take a look at NSG's play in RC's recent game with respect to not-claiming when everyone else has claimed.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4810 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by the worst »

I'll trust you on this.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4811 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Shoshin »

I should not be blocked tonight. If one of you blocks me, I'm taking it as a scum claim.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4812 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Why do you think Mitillos is the witch?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4813 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by the worst »

His flavour is very inconsistent with the scumteam being zerg based on the pm slip. I also think it was valid as a pm slip or a pt slip and don't have strong feelings one way or the other tbh. He quoted the mod vc in it so maybe 1% more likely a pm slip there.

Also a bit of like.... gamestate energy. He doesn't feel aligned with and I'm more disturbed by A50 than Mitillos from a groupscum/"nearly won" energy POV.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4814 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm not as confident in tp as you are in groupscum.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4815 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Shoshin »

I think it would be very helpful if Nauci cops between Nancy/Varsoon instead of Key/Performer.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4816 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by the worst »

a nancy cop probably solves the game assuming we lynch Mit.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4817 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 4710, AlmostNancy wrote:was 1st on the
I thnk skitter was actually first on the wagon, but ok.
In post 4711, AlmostNancy wrote:Ah, so Nauci claimed Cop with not a single result. Ok. That's too silly to be faked, tbh.
I cant with you a50, I just cant.
------------

Just to recap....
AN blocked nauci n1, was affected by witch

nauci checked me n1, somehow got no result
n2 she was affected by witch
n3 affected by witch AGAIN wth?

Wth that post by mitil... ?

A50 dude are you serious. Giving up?? :(

@shoshin that post was referring to the flipped cop, mew. Also, the shade from people after koki deliberately told us he'll be some magical IC on a timely manner yet did not become one in a timely manner - don't be extreme hypocrites and criticize me when he was clearly not living up to what he claimed he would be. Of all the ridiculous accusations ... !
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4818 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 4721, Nauci wrote:Mitillos is probably the witch and was informed of there not being ninjas
I dont understand how in the world it helps if he is witch, to be informed of no ninjas...that is really super bizarre when mixed in with the multitude of other bizarre happenings.

Also, the only one who hasnt claimed is shoshin and that is a hindrance to the game solve. I dont recall you refusing claiming in RC's game like this.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4819 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 4778, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4774, Nauci wrote:I got witched last night

It was one of the first things I said today
I haven’t read the entire day, just parts of it, so I must have missed it. Well we roleblocked Shoshin who confirmed it, so have you claimed what your role is yet? Has Shoshin?

So Key didn’t kill Xtoxm, so that points toward Performer then. But I need to check what Krazy said about Mitilos’ claim because I need to know, if there is some way, her result is possible, knowing we roleblocked Nauci and Krazy, giving us the very strong impression of a 3P witch/redirector being in the setup.

So why is the witch targetting Nauci on N2 and 3 and possibly redirected our tw roleblock to her on N1?

Well obviously Shoshin/Key can’t be witch. TW’s not witch and duh, we’re not witch, so that leaves Mitilos, Performer and Varsoon right?
How does any of this make sense?? For instance, how does varsoon suddenly become scum even???
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4820 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Shoshin »

I really can't wait to lynch Performer. It's actually shocking my conscience at a deep level that he's actually defending his hammer on Koki.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4821 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 4783, Nauci wrote:I'm an alignment cop who was prevented from finding out the alignment of performer, then mitillos, then Keyser
I cannot find this possible.

How do you explain yourself being prevented , of all of the folks in the game, from checking 3 people.

I can't, my fellow bay area resident. I just cant.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4822 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 4820, Shoshin wrote:I really can't wait to lynch Performer. It's actually shocking my conscience at a deep level that he's actually defending his hammer on Koki.
That was actually already discussed so maybe you should reread. Im not re-discussing all the ridiculous ordeal about koki. Why he didn't activate boggles me as much as anyone.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4823 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 4815, Shoshin wrote:I think it would be very helpful if Nauci cops between Nancy/Varsoon instead of Key/Performer.
In post 4816, the worst wrote:a nancy cop probably solves the game assuming we lynch Mit.
If that happened, I dont mind who she even checks out of us 4 shos suggested, because I'm green. In fact Nauci can check me, tw, or you is my suggestion - going off koki (tw) & xtox (shos) dead-man scumreads .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4824 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 4793, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4790, the worst wrote:What are the odds Krazy has borrowed a leaf from Alisae's book and sent the heads of the hydra different alignments?
Our playstyles are clearly incompatible. I dont think you are likely to see AN again, anytime soon. I still feel really awful about this development. :/
Very sorry to see all that happen...after the case of RC and yourself in YGM, I never would've expected A50 and your playstyle do clash as well
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”