She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4825 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4824, Performer wrote:
In post 4793, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4790, the worst wrote:What are the odds Krazy has borrowed a leaf from Alisae's book and sent the heads of the hydra different alignments?
Our playstyles are clearly incompatible. I dont think you are likely to see AN again, anytime soon. I still feel really awful about this development. :/
Very sorry to see all that happen...after the case of RC and yourself in YGM, I never would've expected A50 and your playstyle do clash as well
Oh thanks but the situation with RC was very different. Read DnD Mafia, that was the main cause of that but we eventually worked things out and RC is an awesome mentor, so definitely expect to be seeing Celestial Coordinates again, at some point in the future.

RC’ s and my playstyles didn’t clash at all, in fact we were mindmelding like crazy on reads and playstyle. It was mostly bad feelings from the other game, that caused the friction between us. So, if you’re having friction with someone in one game, do not hydra with them in a different game, until the first one has ended and maybe give each other some space first. :lol:

I am also kind of miffed that I agreed to roleblock Shoshin. A50 partially persuaded me but I also thought that he would work with me more if I did that. Had I any idea, he was going to replace out on me, I probably wouldn’t have. A50’s an great guy and an awesome mod and I will enthusiastically sign up for more of his games but yeah wrt AlmostNancy, you can pretty much stick a fork in it. Well, you’ll find out more post-game.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4826 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4815, Shoshin wrote:I think it would be very helpful if Nauci cops between Nancy/Varsoon instead of Key/Performer.
You are not serious. Why am I 100% backing Nauci up and scumreading Mitilos, in that case?

But yeah, I’m really suspicious why Skitter was killed over Varsoon, so probably not a bad idea. I actually almost roleblocked him on N2 instead of Nauci, since I was really paranoid that he was going to kill us, after he tried so hard to get us lynched D2.

However, I don’t regret Nauci roleblock, if only because she was witched anyway and I wouldn’t have caught Mitilos in a blatant lie otherwise.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4827 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4808, Shoshin wrote:Mitillos is group scum because:

1. His decision to fake a guilty result on Nauci doesn't come from third party unless Nauci is group scum.

2. His "slip" looks like he was talking to someone other than Krazy, which means he isn't playing this game alone. It's also likely that he had multiple fake claims to choose from, which seems more likely for group scum than third party.
There are at least 3 town roleblockers that we know of: us, tw and Xtoxm (who I was right about btw) and Mitilos asked about jailkeepers on D2, so I initially thought that we might have had an inno on Mitilos, until Nauci claimed to have been roleblocked N1 and unless Xtoxm was the cause of it, odds are that our missing roleblock on the worst, probably was redirected to Nauci.

My best guess for witch, is probably Varsoon, since Duran sounds like a 3P shapeshfter.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4828 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Varsoon's most likely witch if group scum is Mitillos/Key/Performer.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4829 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4828, Shoshin wrote:Varsoon's most likely witch if group scum is Mitillos/Key/Performer.
Performer having that 1-shot bp makes sense if he’s the one who killed Irrelephant11 and since we know you’re lockclear, Performer had the most motve to kill Xtoxm.

The only thing I wonder is if there are 2 scum, 1 witch and 1 vig?

If anyone is town vig, they need to 100% hardclaim now.

Why? Because there were 2 kills N1, both involved bullets and neither of which were Zerg.

You were clearly right about Mitilos, so I wish I had roleblocked him. He was also on Kokichi really early. It’s damn good that he claimed before A50. It probably never occurred to him, that I could confirm Nauci.

Xtoxm was also scumreading Mitilos.

At any rate, Mitilos is confirmed to be a liar, so I disagree with tw that we should assume he’s witch. It’s LYLO and we need to lynch confiscum or we risk losing and that would definitely be Mitilos.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4830 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4828, Shoshin wrote:Varsoon's most likely witch if group scum is Mitillos/Key/Performer.
Based on flavour, Duran sounds like witch.

Anyway, tw and I should coordinate our roleblocks like I allost roleblocked Key. so we don’t want to be on the same slot.

So, I think we should lynch confiscum Mitilos and one of us be on Performer, Key and this way, we’ll know that if there’s a Zerg kill tonight that someone else is other than Varsoon is witch

I sincerely doubt either Performer or Key is witch, so unkess Mitilos flips witch, it has to be Varsoon, I think, then blocking Key/Performer stops Zerg kill.

Actually, I think if Mitilos isn’t witch, then Varsoon could possibly redirect one of us and the kill still goes through anyway. Witch is clearly an anti-town 3P role here.

So, if Mitilos isn’t witch, than either me or tw should block Varsoon and barring anyone making a convincing case for 1-shot/odd night vig, then one of Key/Performer.

So, I think whomever shot Creature, likely killed Xtoxm as well but who killed Irrelephant11? Not witch, since redirected us, so 1-shot town vig or 1-shot mafia vig?

We had a 1-shot mafia vig in the the scumgame I won on MU, so that’s definitely possible.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4831 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 4797, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4792, Nauci wrote:
In post 4781, Nauci wrote:Did you get a pm day 1 that you were witched on night 1?
@nancy
No but we figured out by EOD 2, that tw was very unlikely to have been roleblocked, due to Kokichi soft, so we figured we had to have either bern redirected or there was a bus driver or something in the setup and after Nauci claimed she was informed of a witch being in the setup and then Krazy confirming that if there wad a witch in the setup, then it would have to be a 3P redirector, that kind’ve explained a lot.
In post 4775, Nauci wrote:When I was witched, I was sent a reply to my night action that literally said I have been witched

And some details about how the witch role here is different from off site ones

You can't be redirected by the witch without immediately knowing it
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4832 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Nauci »

In addition, roleblockers aren't told if their roleblock was successful or not, and kokichi didn't have a role to block, so I'm not sure why you would think you were redirected or that TW's roleblock failed
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4833 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Nauci »

This is the 4th or so time I'm pointing out that that's a lie about being redirected and I'm feeling like no one actually reads my posts ever in this game because I'm answering or asking the same questions over and over and over and over
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4834 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Nauci »

I'm not really willing to vote anywhere but Keyser but I don't even see how town mechanically win here
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4835 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4831, Nauci wrote:
In post 4797, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4792, Nauci wrote:
In post 4781, Nauci wrote:Did you get a pm day 1 that you were witched on night 1?
@nancy
No but we figured out by EOD 2, that tw was very unlikely to have been roleblocked, due to Kokichi soft, so we figured we had to have either bern redirected or there was a bus driver or something in the setup and after Nauci claimed she was informed of a witch being in the setup and then Krazy confirming that if there wad a witch in the setup, then it would have to be a 3P redirector, that kind’ve explained a lot.
In post 4775, Nauci wrote:When I was witched, I was sent a reply to my night action that literally said I have been witched

And some details about how the witch role here is different from off site ones

You can't be redirected by the witch without immediately knowing it
Krazy said witch is 3P redirector. We roleblocked the worst N1 but he roleblocked Kokichi, so what is your explanation for that, if not witch? Also, we are the only ones claiming witched on N1, so maybe you are the only one who got a PM about it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4836 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4832, Nauci wrote:In addition, roleblockers aren't told if their roleblock was successful or not, and kokichi didn't have a role to block, so I'm not sure why you would think you were redirected or that TW's roleblock failed
How did he roleblock Kokichi then? He specifically claimed this and I don’t think he’s lying, which means our N1 roleblock on him failed. So either he lied or we were redirected?

I don’t think he’s lying, ergo we were redirected.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4837 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4833, Nauci wrote:This is the 4th or so time I'm pointing out that that's a lie about being redirected and I'm feeling like no one actually reads my posts ever in this game because I'm answering or asking the same questions over and over and over and over
No, it not a lie, we roleblocked tw N1 and he claimed to have roleblocked Kokichi, so what other logical explanation do you have for this? You are assuming that you get a a witch role PM but we didn’t but our roleblock on tw didn’t happen and since tw claimed to block Kokichi and not us, what other possible explanation could there be?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4838 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4832, Nauci wrote:In addition, roleblockers aren't told if their roleblock was successful or not, and kokichi didn't have a role to block, so I'm not sure why you would think you were redirected or that TW's roleblock failed
Wait, but tw said he roleblocked him.

@the worst, can you please elaborate more on your Kokichi roleblock. Me=seriously confuzzled. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4839 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by the worst »

i targeted him n1
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4840 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by the worst »

got literally no idea how to elaborate on that
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4841 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 4835, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Also, we are the only ones claiming witched on N1, so maybe you are the only one who got a PM about it.
Or maybe someone dead (like Creature) was the one witched
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4842 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 4836, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
How did he roleblock Kokichi then? He specifically claimed this and I don’t think he’s lying, which means our N1 roleblock on him failed. So either he lied or we were redirected?

In post 4832, Nauci wrote:
roleblockers aren't told if their roleblock was successful or not, and kokichi didn't have a role to block
You don't know if your roleblock succeeded

TW does not know if his roleblock succeeded

Kokichi didn't do anything because his role couldn't do anything night 1, so he wouldn't know if he was blocked

There is absolutely 0 reason to think you were redirected
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4843 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4841, Nauci wrote:
In post 4835, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Also, we are the only ones claiming witched on N1, so maybe you are the only one who got a PM about it.
Or maybe someone dead (like Creature) was the one witched
No, you don’t understand what Krazy said about the witch. He said if a witch exists, it’s 3P redirector and Creature was even night vig, so he couldn’t have been.

I don’t really see the point of debating this further. Fact: we roleblocked tw on N1. Als fact: our rileblock failed for some reason, most probably redirect/witch.

You claimed that your role is informed about the witch, so maybe that’s why you and not me, got a role PM.

So witched makes the most logical explanation. We didn’t lie and I don’t believe tw did either.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4844 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by the worst »

why do you think your roleblock failed?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4845 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4842, Nauci wrote:
In post 4836, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

In post 4832, Nauci wrote:
roleblockers aren't told if their roleblock was successful or not, and kokichi didn't have a role to block
You don't know if your roleblock succeeded

TW does not know if his roleblock succeeded

Kokichi didn't do anything because his role couldn't do anything night 1, so he wouldn't know if he was blocked

There is absolutely 0 reason to think you were redirected
Oh okay, so what you’re suggesting then is, that tw was probably roleblocked by us but he thinks otherwise, because Kokichi was actually unblockable, correct?

No in that case, our N1 tw roleblock wouldn’t have failed.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4846 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4844, the worst wrote:why do you think your roleblock failed?
No, based on what Nauci is saying about Kokichi’s role, it looks like it actually suceeded.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4847 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by the worst »

problem being like, that's also a very very good fakeclaim n1 rb because it can never be resolved after kokichi flipped
i'm also still..a tiny bit in awe about the two normal priority town roleblockers one of hwom is ungated thing
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4848 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4846, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4844, the worst wrote:why do you think your roleblock failed?
No, based on what Nauci is saying about Kokichi’s role, it looks like it actually suceeded.

Like say for example, you had roleblocked Skitter, you would have gotten the exact same result.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4849 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4847, the worst wrote:problem being like, that's also a very very good fakeclaim n1 rb because it can never be resolved after kokichi flipped
i'm also still..a tiny bit in awe about the two normal priority town roleblockers one of hwom is ungated thing
True but it’s clear you believed it to have succeeded at the time, so I don’t think that’s hard to judge that. OTOH, Mitilos’ motion detector claim, made 0 sense and the fact that he claimed that Nauci was lying due to “no visitors”, which wasn’t even true, proved that he doesn’t even have the slightest clue as to the kind of results, a real motion detector would recieve. Only a watcher gets a “no one visited” result. MDs get “action”, “no action” and “no results”.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”