Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3150 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Oh my God succinct is a mastina alt wherein she speaks only in brief sentences

You did it fb you solved the real game

Also chibi i wanna know why your new years takes an entire week who do you think you are
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Yo fuck page tops
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by Firebringer »

if that is mastina, you can consider me replacing out of this.
not playing with mastina or an alt of hers, and if she lies and i find out later. ohh boy will that be fun.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Who hurt you?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah what even happened
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Actually I have a vague idea
Why are you so butthurt about that game, Fire?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:50 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Let's do the minigame, then lynch MariaR. Lynch Kokichi if she isn't confirmed town by tomorrow.
There is not more much to say.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 3153, Elbirn wrote:Who hurt you?
Lol
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:05 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3138, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3136, mutantdevle wrote:Firebringer won today's first minigame but hasn't said what they got from it. We're currently waiting on the 2nd minigame before finalising
I haven’t been told what I won lol
Huh, that's interesting. I wonder why RC and Elbrin were told immediately and you haven't been? For the record, I in no way expect you to claim your minigame role, I was just stating that you hadn't.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:06 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3139, Elbirn wrote:Dw mutant I am here
Unlike those other ne'er-do-wells
You being here means jack shit if you're not contributing anything.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:57 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3144, Succinct wrote:
In post 3136, mutantdevle wrote:Nico is a miller. Kokichi can unlock someone else's minigame role PM if they win a minigame. MariaR is almost* death proof and can become fully death proof if they get into any PT.

Gamma was then the most popular wagon because he did something scummy that I can't remember at this point but then firebringer tried to hammer with his triple vote but failed because he didn't meet the right conditions to triple vote.
NK15 almost got lynched after that but some of us defended him so then a lot of people switched to Kokichi but because firebringer's vote again didn't count as triple Kokichi wasn't lynched and the night phase ended in a no lynch.
Links to these specific areas? (Exact claims, starting+end points of described situations.)
In post 78, NicoRobin wrote:Oh, and I am a Miller.
In post 91, Kokichi Oma wrote:If I win the mini game, I can unlock a person's 2nd role PM for them. So I can unlock whoever we all think is towniest. Sound good?
In post 264, Kokichi Oma wrote:Btw I forgot to mention. If I win a 2nd time I can unlock TWO more peoples roles.
In post 19, MariaR wrote:Hello I need to be added to any type of PT thank you.
In post 24, MariaR wrote:I become death proof.
In post 27, MariaR wrote:Well my quest has 2 parts getting into the pt is one. I'm already somewhat not killable at night but I know if I finish it it gets better

Spoiler: Gamma & FB
Gamma had quite a scummy mentality between posts to (in my opinion).
In post 1705, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: gamma
Is a rudie pants I wouldn’t vote him ever except now and it’s not like I am sheeping him baka
This would have caused gamma to be hammered had FB's vote counted as a triple vote:
In post 1708, RadiantCowbells wrote:UNVOTE:

I want to go to bed and don't want a Lynch before morning
In post 1712, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1709, Firebringer wrote:Does that take away my triple vote?
....UHHHHH how many votes were on gamma before you voted? I think you derp hammered?
In post 1713, RadiantCowbells wrote:He didn't derp hammer because he didn't actually meet the requirements for the triplevote
In post 1715, Firebringer wrote:No I did. I was all tsundere at u
In post 1717, RadiantCowbells wrote:You weren't tsundere at me you didn't mention my name
In post 1718, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1705, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: gamma
Is a rudie pants I wouldn’t vote him ever except now and it’s not like I am sheeping him baka
My post auto corrected rc out of it lol.
This is clearly directed at him.

Mod count it
As you can see (especially if you read on) the hammer attempt was fully intentional.

Spoiler: NK15
In post 2378, jjh927 wrote:
Votecount #13:

PlayerVotesVoters
Not Known 15
Firebringer, Gamma Emerald, northsidegal
RadiantCowbells
ChibiBear
Not voting
---
NicoRobin, mutantdevle, MariaR, RadiantCowbells, Nibbui, Elbirn, Kokichi Oma, Not Known 15
In post 2384, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: nk15
In post 2418, Nibbui wrote:between kokichi and NK15 I'm rather lynching NK.

Mutant "but he says similar things as town as well"

and that doesn't make him townie for me, just a bit less scummy.

However, Kokichi willing to publicly say that he can unlock players second role, and not only that, that afterwards he could unlock two people at once and we did get to choose who, makes him a bit townier than NK right now. He would basically be empowering town and I'm not sure he would say that just for the WIFOM.

Maybe. But for now I want someone else.

Also, I don't like how mutant isn't one bit suspicious of NK15. Even if he say things like that as town, won't he do the similar as scum?

VOTE: NK15
In post 2427, MariaR wrote:VOTE: nk15
In post 2494, Not Known 15 wrote:I am at L-1 btw.
Meanwhile:
In post 2372, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2334, Nibbui wrote:Explain to me how that thought process comes from town more often than scum mutant.
This is NK15 we're talking about here. His logic is always flawed and he seemingly has no consideration for motive what he says points about why people are scum.
In post 2432, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2393, Kokichi Oma wrote:Can you not see how bad nk15's vote on me was after the nico thing?
I guess, but that's just how NK15 is. But maybe I'm just giving him too much of a free pass.
In post 2433, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2400, RadiantCowbells wrote:NK15 maybe scum. who knows. Mutant's super townread there makes me scared to vote there since I know that I would have trouble reading there.
I don't really know if Mutant can read him either? So, like? I don't know!
I don't have a town read on him per se but I just have heavy caution in lynching him. He has the perfect playstyle to be lynch bait and he's the one person that I'd expect scum to misslynch instead of night killing 100% of the time. Though I guess that also makes his lynch one of the most informative and his flip will confirm whether the people pushing his lynch are pushing lynch bait or just getting lucky in hitting scum as I really don't believe anyone genuinely calling him scum has any valid reasons. They are primarily reading him on his playstyle. And, y'know, I like the guy. As much as his logic frustrates me sometimes his crazy ideas bring a smile to my face.

As far as I'm concerned, we don't need him to be lynched to get AI information from those voting him. And in my opinion we could use someone like NK15. He's an outside of the box thinker. That's useful. Sure, he doesn't always reach the right conclusions, but he really isn't destructive and he's easily controlled. I don't think he'd get much of his own way as scum because barely anyone listens to him. The only times we do is when he's made a solid conclusion for once and that's often beneficial. Lynching NK15 is something I'd be far more comfortable with in the late game because at least then we've had a chance to see how other people interact with him so that judging whether someone voting for him is scummy would be easier.

I'm going to UNVOTE: actually. My reason for voting Kokichi is much less to do with them then it is me just wanting someone other than NK15 lynched. But I'll have no part in lynching NK15 unless I think we'd end in a no lynch without my vote. But I'm pretty sure NK15 is the lynch here anyway.

This is all on the assumption that he flips town. If he doesn't then fuck me I guess but I really would have thought NK15's scum game would be beyond obvious.
In post 2434, RadiantCowbells wrote:At least nk15 town flip tells us we can mercilessly kill all 3 of Kokichi Nico Maria and expect 2 scum flipw
In post 2435, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2418, Nibbui wrote:Also, I don't like how mutant isn't one bit suspicious of NK15. Even if he say things like that as town, won't he do the similar as scum?
I'm not suspicious of NK15 because nothing he's done has stood out to me as scummy. What you are scum reading him for is entirely his playstyle.
In post 2436, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2435, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2418, Nibbui wrote:Also, I don't like how mutant isn't one bit suspicious of NK15. Even if he say things like that as town, won't he do the similar as scum?
I'm not suspicious of NK15 because nothing he's done has stood out to me as scummy. What you are scum reading him for is entirely his playstyle.
I can super empathize with Mutants feelings because I'm reluctant to call nk15 hard town because who really fucking knows but the reasons he's being scumread are awful.
In post 2444, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2437, MariaR wrote:Just because someone has a scummy playstyle doesn't mean they can't get a red role pm
His playstyle isn't even scummy. He just comes to the wrong conclusions and tends not think about things before he posts them. That's my impression anyway. And that kind of playstyle leads to easy scum slips. If he was scum I'd think we'd have a stronger indication of that than just him saying some illogical things.
In post 2467, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2449, MariaR wrote:If the nk15 lynch is town do something about it
I did try to do something about it. Not only do I believe that I've failed that but my alternative wasn't an effective soloution. I think trying to deny that NK15 is the lynch here would just result in a no lynch which is even less desirable and just a waste of an ability.
In post 2493, Elbirn wrote:Nah fuck it I know what to do

VOTE: Kokichi Oma

In the words of internet scumsucker alex jones, Destroy the child
In post 2495, Elbirn wrote:
Like I'm supposed to hammer the guy who points this out while I'm on a violent indiscriminate rampage?

Wait maybe I am

I'll go get baked and think about it!
NSG has since been a notable defender of NK15.

Spoiler: & Kokichi
In post 2379, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2374, mutantdevle wrote:I think Kokichi is a solid lynch. It's certainly better than trash wagon and lurker lynch. I personally have my eye on them because he seems to be pretending not to care too much about the game which I've seen him do twice before as scum.
I think that is the only lynch that could happen this phase except my own and Kokichi could be scum. We are still running out of time.
In post 2381, mutantdevle wrote:VOTE: Kokichi Oma

The only thing that makes me not want to lynch Kokichi is his claim and I think that about sums up their play this game.
(I unvoted in )
In post 2493, Elbirn wrote:Nah fuck it I know what to do

In the words of internet scumsucker alex jones, Destroy the child
In post 2503, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: kokichi
In post 2504, ChibiBear wrote:Ugh, we're running out of time.

I dunno, I think that I was slightly townleaning Kokichi earlier because I feel like scum wouldn't ultra focus on the minigames and ignore everything else like he did, but I'm not sure how valid a 'read' that really is. He actively avoided taking a stance on the 1v1 and during tonight he seems to be jumping on the most popular wagons, which I'm not too sure about but it's not necessarily scum motivated? If he really is town and telling the truth though, then we could be lynching a pretty big potential asset, but even if that’s the case, I'm not entirely sure that I'll ever trust him enough to allow him to use his ability without question. I don't think his claim is a lie as it’s so easily provable, but I reckon it's entirely possible that it is a half truth and there's more to it. At the moment my read on him is null at best.

If NK15's strange logic is characteristic of his play regardless of alignment then he's gonna be a pain to sort with any kind of certainty. His push on Nibbui is very interesting though, would scum start a push against a widely townread player? Or rather more importantly, does his push seem genuine? At the point where he started pushing Nibbui, there were already quite a few votes on him, I feel like if he were scum looking to get out of a lynch, he wouldn't decide to go for Nibbui of all people, I think that his push is more likely than not to be genuine.

Ughhhhhhhh I'm taking a stance here I guess, feels bad to just waste Elbirn’s ability.

VOTE: Kokichi
In post 2505, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: kokichi

Fine I have no read on kokichi.
In post 2506, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2505, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: kokichi

Fine I have no read on kokichi.
You have to be tsundere you baka
In post 2507, mutantdevle wrote:If FB’s vote counts as triple then Kokichi has been lynched.
In post 2508, mutantdevle wrote:If not then the phase ended with a no lynch.

Either way we’re waiting for the mod now.
In post 2512, jjh927 wrote:Just realised I forgot to even do the votecount for that so here you all go and I'm finishing up the night now

Votecount #14:

PlayerVotesVoters
Not Known 15
Firebringer, Gamma Emerald, northsidegal, Kokichi Oma, Nibbui, MariaR
Kokichi Oma
Not Known 15, Elbirn, RadiantCowbells, ChibiBear
Not voting
---
NicoRobin, mutantdevle

With 12 alive it's 7 to achieve majority for the lynch, which did not happen.
(Vote count here is wrong, as you can see from the quotes FB did change their vote to Kokichi (it was also before the time expired) but the vote wouldn't have been counted as triple anyway).
I mostly just lurk now.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3155, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually I have a vague idea
Why are you so butthurt about that game, Fire?
What a loaded question u have
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3153, Elbirn wrote:Who hurt you?
My mother when I was 5
Show

Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Succinct »

In post 2377, NicoRobin wrote:I am a bodyguard.
Why was this excluded?
In post 2382, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 2380, mutantdevle wrote:Nico did you do that yourself or did someone else prevent your lynch?
Well, I didn't do it.
Doubtful.

Kokichi Oma = Firebringer
> mutantdevle > Chibibear > Not Known 15
>
northsidegal
>
NicoRobin = MariaR
>
Gamma Emerald >
Elbirn

Elbirn read takes explaining.
Manipulative neighborhood + RC's + . .
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:32 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3163, Succinct wrote:
In post 2377, NicoRobin wrote:I am a bodyguard.
Why was this excluded?
In post 2382, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 2380, mutantdevle wrote:Nico did you do that yourself or did someone else prevent your lynch?
Well, I didn't do it.
Doubtful.

Kokichi Oma = Firebringer
> mutantdevle > Chibibear > Not Known 15
>
northsidegal
>
NicoRobin = MariaR
>
Gamma Emerald >
Elbirn

Elbirn read takes explaining.
Manipulative neighborhood + RC's + . .
are you mastina?
Show

Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Succinct »

In post 3143, Succinct wrote:See sig.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3163, Succinct wrote: Manipulative neighborhood
Excuse you?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:47 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3165, Succinct wrote:
no answer it.
Show

northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:49 am

Post by northsidegal »

why are kokichi and firebringer your strongest townreads?
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:50 am

Post by Succinct »

In post 3166, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3163, Succinct wrote:Manipulative neighborhood
Excuse you?
Your neighborhood content's manipulative of Nibbui. 13, 15, 17, 20, 21, 29, plus 30's rolefishing.
Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Succinct »

In post 3168, northsidegal wrote:why are kokichi and firebringer your strongest townreads?
Firebringer, where he's pushed + role circumstances + sheeping RC.
Kokichi, mostly gut + .
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3167, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3165, Succinct wrote:
no answer it.
Show

northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:58 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1697, Kokichi Oma wrote:I don't know, but a scum flip by nico would be good. Considering she hasn't posted much, she could be scum.
In post 1699, Kokichi Oma wrote:she doesnt post much as scum
you think these are reasons to townread kokichi?

seems like something of a flimsy reason to scumread someone – it doesn't help that it's a flimsy reason to scumread someone that i'm nearly certain is town.

things fall apart
Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by Succinct »

In post 3172, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1697, Kokichi Oma wrote:I don't know, but a scum flip by nico would be good. Considering she hasn't posted much, she could be scum.
In post 1699, Kokichi Oma wrote:she doesnt post much as scum
you think these are reasons to townread kokichi?
Yes; it's a reasonable viewpoint I buy as genuine, regardless of its accuracy.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3174 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i suppose it's not really a necessary conversation to have given that kokichi's slot should resolve itself come tomorrow

i am interested to hear your reasoning on nk15 being town

things fall apart

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”