Newbie 1912 [GAME COMPLETE]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Enter »

Yes I realize he's at l-2
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:51 am

Post by RCEnigma »

From what I've read up to I think you're pretty off base and I still have 10 or so pages till I'm into the current game so I'd like to hold off on intent.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:56 am

Post by MagikHorse »

In post 774, Enter wrote:I may not be gaining anything from you right now, but our interactions will still be here after I die tonight.

PEdit: which is why it should have ended pages ago. Please just post intent. The whole dragging things out to look town thing is dumb.
Intent to never talk with Enter again.

There, you have my intent.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Enter »

In post 777, MagikHorse wrote:
In post 774, Enter wrote:I may not be gaining anything from you right now, but our interactions will still be here after I die tonight.

PEdit: which is why it should have ended pages ago. Please just post intent. The whole dragging things out to look town thing is dumb.

There, you have my intent.
Isn't that ironic?

Also I wasn't talking to you, but if you'll hammer, that would be great. Even just the vote to put at L-1 would help a lot.
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Loopdan »

Enter, here's the thing. You think that because Magik and I are supporting each other that we must be scum-buddies, or that one of us is pocketing the other. I'll give you that there is a
small
chance Magik is scum and realized he could buddy me by being the only voice taking up my side against you. But I don't see that as very likely, for two reasons: 1) He didn't really come over to my side until you laid into him. 2) It's super high effort for a low payoff for scum!Magik to play out day1 like this.

I think more than anything we are reading the game in a similar way and have both felt what it's like to be at the end of one of your wall onslaughts. I'm sure that town!Magik has a place in his thoughts where I could be scum, just like I do with him, because we are both experienced enough to know that skillful players can mimic town very effectively. But this doesn't feel like I'm being pocketed. He has an underlying suspicion on my alignment, and it's hard to get that balance right when you are scum trying to pocket town.
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Loopdan »

In post 776, RCEnigma wrote:From what I've read up to I think you're pretty off base and I still have 10 or so pages till I'm into the current game so I'd like to hold off on intent.
Here's a helpful synopsis of the game when you get caught up: Muh and/or Elements are scum.
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Loopdan »

In post 773, Skellen wrote:I didn't consider the question however from the theoretical ankle as you might have meant it, my bad, this long day just tempts me to overthink everything.
No worries. I'll forgive you if you move your vote. :wink:
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Loopdan »

Actually you aren't voting right now, so change that to "I'll forgive you if you move your intended vote." ;-)
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:16 am

Post by MagikHorse »

In post 779, Loopdan wrote:Enter, here's the thing. You think that because Magik and I are supporting each other that we must be scum-buddies, or that one of us is pocketing the other. I'll give you that there is a
small
chance Magik is scum and realized he could buddy me by being the only voice taking up my side against you. But I don't see that as very likely, for two reasons: 1) He didn't really come over to my side until you laid into him. 2) It's super high effort for a low payoff for scum!Magik to play out day1 like this.

I think more than anything we are reading the game in a similar way and have both felt what it's like to be at the end of one of your wall onslaughts. I'm sure that town!Magik has a place in his thoughts where I could be scum, just like I do with him, because we are both experienced enough to know that skillful players can mimic town very effectively. But this doesn't feel like I'm being pocketed. He has an underlying suspicion on my alignment, and it's hard to get that balance right when you are scum trying to pocket town.
Loopdan, wanna hydra sometime? We are both on the same page so badly right now.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:22 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 780, Loopdan wrote:
In post 776, RCEnigma wrote:From what I've read up to I think you're pretty off base and I still have 10 or so pages till I'm into the current game so I'd like to hold off on intent.
Here's a helpful synopsis of the game when you get caught up: Muh and/or Elements are scum.
I've narrowed down 1 scum between Elements/Munchmellow. I can also see muh as scum so the AND part is possible.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 775, Enter wrote:Yes I realize he's at l-2
I am afraid you should prepare for a Elements lynch as I interpret RCE's posts and going by Munchmellow's attitude so far. So it's basically a question if I or munchmellow are going to hammer him. Although I think Elements might flip as town going by my impression of his reads so far. Guess the day is almost decided.
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Loopdan »

@Skellen - I'm sure you've already made this clear somewhere else, but I can't remember off the top of my head and you are here right now... If you had to pick a lynch between Muh and Elements, who do you choose?

And since I don't know if I've stated it myself: My preference is a Muh lynch.
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Loopdan »

@Magik - Let's do it.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Enter »

In post 487, Loopdan wrote:Never lynch Magik.
In post 552, Loopdan wrote:If there's a doc they should protect Magik. He may be your only hope.
In post 463, Loopdan wrote:Also what Magik just is pretty damn townie.
I'm not making anything up about pocketing. I don't know how this isn't apparent to you, Magik, but it's p obv to me.

I thought it was p obv to you, actually, when you posted this:
In post 606, MagikHorse wrote:Stop repeating my questions Loop >.<
====
In post 779, Loopdan wrote:Enter, here's the thing. You think that because Magik and I are supporting each other that we must be scum-buddies, or that one of us is pocketing the other. I'll give you that there is a
small

No, that's not why I think you're scumbuddies. I think you're scumbuddies because you say a crap ton of dumb stuff and then magik is better at looking less dumb and you cheer him on. Constantly.

Magik is scum because he saw you as scummy but only moved his read farther from that when I started calling him out on not dropping intent to hammer and you being in a different place in his reads list than his play represents.

You're not reading the game in a similar way at all, you're just saying everything magik says again, except in dumber words, at this point, after you said a million things that he didn't agree with.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:48 am

Post by MagikHorse »

In post 788, Enter wrote:
In post 487, Loopdan wrote:Never lynch Magik.
In post 552, Loopdan wrote:If there's a doc they should protect Magik. He may be your only hope.
In post 463, Loopdan wrote:Also what Magik just is pretty damn townie.
I'm not making anything up about pocketing. I don't know how this isn't apparent to you, Magik, but it's p obv to me.

I thought it was p obv to you, actually, when you posted this:
In post 606, MagikHorse wrote:Stop repeating my questions Loop >.<
====
small

No, that's not why I think you're scumbuddies. I think you're scumbuddies because you say a crap ton of dumb stuff and then magik is better at looking less dumb and you cheer him on. Constantly.

Magik is scum because he saw you as scummy but only moved his read farther from that when I started calling him out on not dropping intent to hammer and you being in a different place in his reads list than his play represents.

You're not reading the game in a similar way at all, you're just saying everything magik says again, except in dumber words, at this point, after you said a million things that he didn't agree with.
MagikHorse wrote:
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Elements »

In post 759, Loopdan wrote:@Elements - Would you vote muh? You say muh is suspicious if I flip town. And you say I'm town. You said one of you or me are being lynched today. Why not muh instead?
Because there are currently no votes on muh. And as i've said before we get more information when you flip
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:50 am

Post by MagikHorse »

In post 787, Loopdan wrote:@Magik - Let's do it.
:D
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Elements »

I honestly don't understand how loopdan has managed to worm his way out from being no.1 lynch target
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Elements »

In post 792, Elements wrote:I honestly don't understand how loopdan has managed to worm his way out from being no.1 lynch target
Ok, it maybe my fault for getting seriously annoyed at this but still
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:58 am

Post by Loopdan »

In post 790, Elements wrote:
In post 759, Loopdan wrote:@Elements - Would you vote muh? You say muh is suspicious if I flip town. And you say I'm town. You said one of you or me are being lynched today. Why not muh instead?
Because there are currently no votes on muh. And as i've said before we get more information when you flip
Let's say Muh and I are both at L-1. You vote me there?
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:59 am

Post by MagikHorse »

I see what you're doing Loop, and I like that.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Elements »

In post 794, Loopdan wrote:Let's say Muh and I are both at L-1. You vote me there?
What information do you think we gain from your pov when muh flips in either circumstace?
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Loopdan »

His alignment.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Elements »

anything about your reads?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Nauci »

Vote Count 1.15

Elements (3) -
Thespio
MagikHorse
Thespio
MagikHorse
Loopdan

Loopdan (3) -
Enter
muh316
Skellen
Thespio
Thespio
Elements

Thespio (1) -
RCEnigma
(PvtUrist)
Munchmellow
Elements

UNVOTE/Not Voting (2) -
Skellen
RCEnigma
(PvtUrist)
Munchmellow
Elements
MagikHorse
Enter
muh316
Thespio
Loopdan
muh316
Thespio
Loopdan
Skellen
Thespio
Munchmellow

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch or not lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2019-01-21 05:00:00).

Mod Notes

Enter is V/LA for (expired on 2019-01-22 12:00:00).
Thespio is V/LA for (expired on 2019-01-20 10:00:00).

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”