Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Asking for a friend »

In post 274, Asking for a friend wrote:
In post 273, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
In post 255, Almost50 wrote:Looking at the players list I don't seem to recall anything Super Smash Bros. Fan or Maria have posted. Checking the activity it's no wonder as each has only posted once (and Maria even did it under an alt).

Could the two of you please step into the center of the stage and perform a first dance?
Spoiler: In the interest of greater memes, this one is better

VOTE: SSBF
-Yuuri
Thats a pretty basic meme you got there
it would be a shame if it got 1-upped
https://www.reddit.com/r/Animemes/comme ... _the_beat/
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 225, mastina wrote:
In post 220, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:@BNL: Confirmation or rejection of mastina's mason claim is pretty much mandatory at this point.
Also this is stupendously self-evidently a shitty idea and you know it.

If you have a different angle to approach BNL as scum from,
maybe
the idea of verifying a mason claim has merit.

By that I mean.
If BNL is under suspicion for a legitimate reason, then sure, yes, confirming mason status is an important thing.

But if BNL is under suspicion for shitty reasons that are self-evidently flawed and not the case, then confirming mason status is just stupid.
I disagree. At this point in the game, it is much less flawed than the case that BNL forcefully pushed forward. I’m assuming you were talking about the miller case, which was clearly stated that it was going to be considered as NAI. That was not the only reason, so treating it as it was is flawed in itself. I don’t disagree with the sentiment of the confirming mason status you made however, I just strongly disagree with the second part, as it appears you omitted the main reason and got stuck upon the admitted NAI comment. NAI things can become AI with other strings attached, and that hasn’t happened yet. It is still worth noting for those reasons. If BNL towns up, I expect that it will clear itself up regardless.

@SnJ - Yes, we’re masons.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Modding - A Death Note Series -
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 260, Chito and Yuuri wrote:I will probably think you are flavorleaf all game though
Flavor Leaf is dead.

Plus, my friend Emperor flippyNips, new on site, has a Spike avatar, so I can’t be Spike.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by Torque »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Dunnstral

Tone read. His posts are full of negative signals and they sound like wolf posts who try to appear aggressively scum hunting
(He's in my hood yes and no i changed my mind I'm not outing my hood I'm starting to like it despite, ya know.)

I remembered my year-old town/scumtells for Joan of Arc and now she's a townread. (If I'm even correct on who she is)
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 1.3

Joan of Arc(3)
~ (1), (19), (20)

Reasonably Psychotic(2)
~ (21), (16)
Gamma Emerald(2)
~ (29), (16)
Toogeloo(1)
~ (1)
Super Smash Bros. Fan(1)
~ (23)
Near x Mello(1)
~ (4)
Morality(1)
~ (9)
BulletNLynchProof(1)
~ (10)
Clemency(1)
~ (5)
Almost50(1)
~ (18)
Dunnstral(1)
~ (18)

Not Voting (4): Spike and Jet(11), Toogeloo(7), Reasonably Psychotic(14), Asking for a friend(27)

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-14 19:00:00)

CreditsThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Morality »

I’m on BNL, not Drixxy.

FL

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Fixed!
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 229, Dunnstral wrote:^You're looking scummy

Can you explain your vote on Near x Mello, why bring in the policy?
Certainly. I've never been a fan of Naked voting. I'm not going to pretend or try to read peoples minds here, or any other game. Its lazy and scummy in my opinion. Some people do like to do naked voting. But for me, its always going to be scummy, especially after a game I just had. So every game, I'm going to vote for people who do that, and highly question them. I play on other sites and that shit don't fly, I don't see why it should fly here.
In post 239, Toogeloo wrote:I'm in one out of game Channel. Channel 5. It's kind of quiet, only 11 non-mod posts.

Members include:
Super Smash Bros Fan
Chito and Yuuri
Robert2424
Near X Mello
Kokichi Oma
Toogeloo

Might have more members, but if there are they haven't posted.

The posts there are mostly fluff, and not sure if anyone in there is actually interested in figuring out our connection. Anyone else's channels somewhat active?
In post 249, Toogeloo wrote:Robert was asking questions about the channels in Channel 5, trying to figure out how many and how they work. Then posted here about reading up on game specific rules. Could be feigning obliviousness, but that means at least slightly more town than scum considering they could have obtained the info from scum chat and worked through it there.

Also...

I didn't get my first choice, but only because. I was the one who slightly delayed the game because my first choice was from Gantz: 0, which I saw on Netflix, but mod told me that it is a sequel and the original Gantz was in 2004.

Did get my second choice though.

Also...

You'll want to test my Priest role before Night 3, and then force me to test again after Night 3 to see if I changed roles or not.
I was Genuen on not knowing, the Mod has PMed me about them and explained them to me. I'm glad to experience new things, but I don't see why I need to be questioned for asking questions on something I've never experienced before. For the Record, I'm part of channel 3 and 5.

Gamma is posting in channel 3, Asking for a friend, and Alisae. Alisae is insistent on being careful on explaining Flavor, (Roles apparently), and gamma has supported it, so the chat has kind of died.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

I believe it's about time I gave this game it's proper attention
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Drixx »

So,

I think neighborhoods should be claimed now. A list of everyone who posted before this post should be provided. A note should be made of anyone who posted after about 8 hours ago when it became clear that not posting might end up revealing them.

I don't see any upside (yet) to talking about what might be the common thread, but we may find a small number of players who were just being voyeurs, and I think at this point that bears some explanation from them.

I also feel like when we do these lists, people should post any thoughts they have FROM said hoods and the people on the list. May be some useful bits there in the initial impressions. This goes extra for someone whose tone or style is dramatically different here in the main game thread as compared to their hood.

I gotta say that Mastina's entrance was nauseating to me. I can't really imagine a world where Mastina lists me as a near top town read on so few posts. I also don't like the continued assertions of stuff that almost certainly isn't true (See: Steven Universe and many other games).

I also can think of at least a couple reasonable mechanical reasons why scum might be informed. The argument that it's not alignment indicative is also
really
bad. Any competent town player with role provided information would not make posts showing they have extra information (barring a specific type of gambit, and I don't believe that is what was on display).

It
could
be just a bad assumption or assuming too much from the game information posts; however, if it is actually TMI due to a role ... there's no reason to suppose that it's NAI.

I'm patently shocked that we're under 300 posts at this point btw.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 65, Torque wrote:I like the fact A50 claiming he's not speaking in channels actually I think scum will just lurk and not claim so
Not talking in a channel is towny, but not for the reason already stated. It's easier to pocket people in neighborhoods than it is a whole thread of people. You have to play to a certain group of people in a hood that's easier to do then the whole game. It also gives the benefit of if you do pocket them and still get lynched they look bad by association.
In post 81, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 79, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 18, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hello all! Let’s mess the scum up shall we?
In post 76, Gamma Emerald wrote:This game is remarkably shorter thanI would’ve expected lol
Scummy
I’d say you’re shit at reading me but you haven’t been Town with me in a while so I don’t know what the actual level is there
I don't understand why Dunn called your 2 posts in question scummy. Mostly because I don't think they're that scummy. However, this reaction (or should I say overreaction,) is. He called 2 NAI posts scummy and you come back with something like this. No no.
VOTE: Gamma
In post 151, Morality wrote:If I was scum/SK, I’d have claimed it in my first post, instead I actually talked about some of my thoughts and insight on the play that Almost50.

VOTE: BNL

This seems like a forced push.
This push doesn't seem forced to me at all. The first line you talk about is some self meta that you think we should just magically know. You made a basic post about A50 like that should be towny. It wasn't at all.
So why is this push forced?
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:13 pm

This meme is kinda directed towards certain individuals in a hood but I want everyone to see this art
(note that some people's names are here mostly because of playstyle clashes and/or interactions that will probably happen)
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 224, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:Is this going to be a thing we're going to have to waste time on this game mastina? At this stage, at least? Are you rallying your PT troops to pull off a lynch on me because it's a high priority/I'm a near certain scumread on your part(not near certain relative to your other reads, but near certain in absolute terms)? Just wondering so I can keep my RL schedule clear if so.
Interesting.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by Torque »

Hey Ali what do you say if a friend of yours needs butt skin transplanted

~~~

arse skin for a friend
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Townie
Asking for a friend
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:20 pm

In post 289, Torque wrote:Hey Ali what do you say if a friend of yours needs butt skin transplanted

~~~

arse skin for a friend
VOTE: Torque
got a daycop guilty
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:21 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 233, Spike and Jet wrote:i dont think you have
robert is the towniest person in this game so far, youre pushing him over bullshit and have a pretty empty iso
Empty as in lack of content or post count?
In post 236, Spike and Jet wrote:looks free speaking and genuine, and is consistent with his town game
How much of the game have you read when you posted this? Considering all the stuff that was posted in that timeframe I'm interested in your reads on other slots if he was your biggest tr.
In post 246, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito:

Page 7 Town OR Scum Who Broke the Rules (but would scum do that?)
Spoiler:
Dunnstral
Gamma Emerald
Torque
Near x Mello (HYDRA: Wisdom + Kokichi Oma)
Asking for a friend (HYDRA: Alisae + the worst)
Morality Flavor Leaf
Reasonably Psychotic (HYDRA: Cerberus v666 + Amzela)
Clemency
BulletNLynchproof
Toogeloo
Drixx
Joan of Arc

<--since this player list is massive, this is actually just a list of people I've arbitrarily decided not to think about for right now

People who did not post on page 7:

That I think are town anyway
Almost50
mastina

That make me wonder -- Is Jet Right?
Spike and Jet (HYDRA: Xtoxm + Creature)
Robert2424

That make me wonder -- Apathetic town or scum that didn't get excited about their role PM:
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Elena Fisher

What do you guys think? Which out of SSBF and Elena is busy town and which is scum that doesn't like their role PM?
I feel like you might push me considering what I'm about to say, but oh well. I dislike this post mostly because I don't think you really believe this list. It feels like you throwing a list out just to see what sticks. A lot of this feels like a reach anyway. The only reads that seem okay on this are A50 and Mastina. But from what I can tell they have a lot of townreads anyway.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by Torque »

In post 290, Asking for a friend wrote:
In post 289, Torque wrote:Hey Ali what do you say if a friend of yours needs butt skin transplanted

~~~

arse skin for a friend
VOTE: Torque
got a daycop guilty
I'm not sorry.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 249, Toogeloo wrote:Also...

You'll want to test my Priest role before Night 3, and then force me to test again after Night 3 to see if I changed roles or not.
This just feels like LAMIST. In a scummy sense. Like he just pointed this out to gain some towncred.
In post 252, Near x Mello wrote:toog prolly town for being so eager to share everything

too eager for my liking but eh

~Near
Interesting that we had an opposite reaction
In post 255, Almost50 wrote:Could the two of you please step into the center of the stage and perform a first dance?
What type of dance would you like me to perform~
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:31 pm

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

Chito: Elena, what do you mean I don't believe my list? Do you think scum would have the audacity to post on page 7 after I explicitly told them that was against the rules?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

You're right how foolish of me.
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by Morality »

Elena, it’s simply because it seems to me as if BNL was looking for something to push rather than actually thinking it was scummy. And it’s not a matter of surface level forced seeming. I don’t expect any player in this game to not be capable as scum than mere surface level, so that has to be taken into consideration. I guess I could have worded things better. It’s not that the push itself is forced, but the remind behind it seemed like a politically chosen read, which is further proved to be true regardless of alignment, as BNL brings up the focal point of “Discuss?” thereafter.

If you read my casing afterwards, you would have seen that I was painting a picture with my percentages, and thus had BNL at 60% likely to be town, made up of course, I like to assume everyone is town rather than the other way around in games, because it’s much more likely that I am correct, and when things start to not add up, is when I push.

Naturally, I half expected you, Elena, to come after my post the way you did, statistically speaking, you tend to push me regardless of your alignment. You also tend to kill me off whether it be by vigilante, mafia, or serial killer shot. You’re the only person to have ever vig shot me on site, and I was Mafia that game.

So let me ask you a question; why do you think I expect people to magically know my meta rather than having an understanding of who I am as a player? BNL has modded a semi recent scum game of mine, and has played in a game where I won as SK, so is it out of line for me to believe that he could know my scum meta? That is why I felt his push is forced. Whether I’m correct remains to be seen, but it was enough for me to want to dive deeper into it.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by Morality »

I am quite aware of others’ meta, and I’m not a typically quiet player; I believe it’s not a sin to assume in a game of players that i am overly familiar with might have a slight sense of the way I am.

FL

Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:45 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

A wall just for me? Thanks I was getting a bit bored with how bland that catch up was.
Let me answer right away
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:57 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 296, Morality wrote:Elena, it’s simply because it seems to me as if BNL was looking for something to push rather than actually thinking it was scummy. And it’s not a matter of surface level forced seeming. I don’t expect any player in this game to not be capable as scum than mere surface level, so that has to be taken into consideration. I guess I could have worded things better. It’s not that the push itself is forced, but the remind behind it seemed like a politically chosen read, which is further proved to be true regardless of alignment, as BNL brings up the focal point of “Discuss?” thereafter.
That is worded much better. So you think he picked the readout to push you and then wanted to see how others would react to it with the discussion part. Fair enough I can see that. I have more issue with the way you stated things, but I think you bring it up in a later part of this wall so.
In post 296, Morality wrote:If you read my casing afterwards, you would have seen that I was painting a picture with my percentages, and thus had BNL at 60% likely to be town, made up of course, I like to assume everyone is town rather than the other way around in games, because it’s much more likely that I am correct,
and when things start to not add up, is when I push.
let us talk about the bolded part here. I don't expect a full answer here because for you to do that you'd basically be telling people what to look out for when you're going for a push. However, I will ask does not add up mean stuff you don't understand or when things seem suspicious. Very important difference.
In post 296, Morality wrote:Naturally, I half expected you, Elena, to come after my post the way you did, statistically speaking, you tend to push me regardless of your alignment. You also tend to kill me off whether it be by vigilante, mafia, or serial killer shot. You’re the only person to have ever vig shot me on site, and I was Mafia that game.
Do I? I honestly only remember going after you in that vig game. I'm flattered you remember so much about me Morality. I don't think going after you is the correct wording here. I mostly wanted to poke and prod you like we're doing right now. Maybe I just suspect the way you're posting if I do go after you a lot like you're saying. However, I don't really remember ever doing that. It's clear I've been correct a lot more than false though.
In post 296, Morality wrote:So let me ask you a question; why do you think I expect people to magically know my meta rather than having an understanding of who I am as a player? BNL has modded a semi recent scum game of mine, and has played in a game where I won as SK, so is it out of line for me to believe that he could know my scum meta? That is why I felt his push is forced. Whether I’m correct remains to be seen, but it was enough for me to want to dive deeper into it.
The way you worded the question to me was in a way you expected him to know that tiny detail of your game. When I think meta or how someone plays its things they do overall. Not 'my first post is claiming scum/sk' as you put it. I don't think it's out of line for you to think BNL should know some things about you because we always assume people remember ourselves in the games we play. However, the fault here is. It's clear you don't claim scum/sk in every scum/sk game you're in. If you did you'd be caught a lot more no? However, for arguments sake let's say you do claim scum/sk everytime you are. It's clear no one remembers it so it's not out of the question for BNL to forget as well

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”