Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Did you think they were scum too
Like why would you push someone to the point of truthfully claiming if you suspected scum were in the hood?
I really need you to break down what the fuck happened in there.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 872, Varsoon wrote:Yeah man it's my night action so I should be good to go for tomorrow. If I'd have known we'd be 3 down, I would'a come back to voting today.
In post 873, BrightEyedFish wrote: We had night talk in the hood and they claimed after the day had ended. That's what leads me to believe scum was in the hood.
Well apologies to you both then cuz I think I'm misunderstanding you and making you repeat yourselves. I gotcha now. Varsoon I thought you were trying to claim that two people dead meant you couldn't undo the voteless, maybe numbers had to be odd or even, dude idk what I read but that's why I was bothering you.

I'll uh quit babbling and reread bef/persivul/zito.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

VC 2.1
[2]Papa Zito:
skitter30, Almost50
[1]Persivul:
BrightEyedFish

[7] Not Voting:
Varsoon, Chara, Papa Zito, Elbirn, Persivul, implosion, mcqueen

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

The Day 2 deadline is in
: (expired on 2019-02-11 18:00:00)

Spoiler:
Last edited by Xtoxm on Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 863, skitter30 wrote:it looks like he can choose which night to commute? or am i missing something
You're missing that redtea
died at night
while Enter
committed suicide at dawn
, maybe?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I mean, if I'm no confusing my games (again) I think it is safe to say scum shot redtea and not Enter.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Varsoon: You're very perceptive of late. I say no more "hinting" and you straight up claim you have a night action? WTF?

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 844, Persivul wrote: I didn't even check the hood thread until now, as it had been pretty dead for days.
Looks like you were lurking, saw the lover claim and then shot redtea because enter also said he had a way of avoiding death.

Also, persivul did not post once in the PT during the night.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

EBWOP

Just to add that the thread was not dea, 4 of the 7 pages of the hood PT were during the night.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 880, Almost50 wrote:@Varsoon: You're very perceptive of late. I say no more "hinting" and you straight up claim you have a night action? WTF?
Clarity, since Elbirn asked nice-like and since it shouldn't screw me over to claim what I have.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 870, Varsoon wrote:I think Zito's town from play yesterday and I'm curious to see what he has to say about the 'gold' he was gonna get from the wagons.
Who all is even in the hood, though?
And I'm not distracting--I'm saying scum would've been cognizant enough to realize who would be suspected if they killed someone who claimed in-hood, so if scum is in the hood, they took the shot feeling they'd still be safe and that town would eat themselves alive trying to lynch in the hood-pool. Conversely, if no scum are in the hood and it was a fluke, then town trying to lynch in the hood means we just lose the fucking game. Regardless, unless you think ALL OF THE SCUM are in the hood, then it makes more sense to scumhunt independent of the hood and weight scumreads out the hood heavier, no?
why do you think zito's play yesterday was townie? i think it was quite scummy in the context of the flip
and again, i'm not saying i'm pushing him *because* he's in the hood. i'm pushing him, and incidentally he's in the hood, which i think lends credence to the push; my scumread is independant of the hood, but strengthened by it, if that makes sense
i'm in no way suggesting that we just lynch through the hood in an attempt to find scum
i also think that if we ever look back at this with the knowledge that there's scum in the hood (ie in like three dayphases from now or whatever), this convo is scum-indicative

==
In post 878, Almost50 wrote:
In post 863, skitter30 wrote:it looks like he can choose which night to commute? or am i missing something
You're missing that redtea
died at night
while Enter
committed suicide at dawn
, maybe?
yeah i somehow skimmed past that, whoops
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by implosion »

What about the flip exactly makes Zito scummy, skitter?

My immediate inclination is to go Persivul if we're going in the hood.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by mcqueen »

checking in. Will do my best to catch up tomorrow. I did skim a bit and I agree BEF is likely town.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:05 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 844, Persivul wrote:You forgot a little bit of the "context." You didn't tell people that there were 2 pages of back and forth between you and Enter last night (Zito had a few posts, redtea came in toward the end); Enter only claimed out of frustration with that conversation; and Enter still thought you were scum and said he was going to push you today.
i sort of like the subtle accusation of Fish here, like you're saying he's scum who was hoping that somehow Zito and yourself would just not mention that he was fighting with Enter, and kept it secret on purpose to avoid looking bad.
Enter claiming out of frustration doesn't surprise me. especially if it's frustration with another town player. (really, the number one cause of frustration.)
do you think Fish is scummy for this?

i've considered Zito scum too but since he was arguing for a town lynch over a different town lynch i don't find it especially AI.
and there's the additional context of him knowing redtea was Enter's lover and not wanting her dead.
he's still pretty null to me, in the end.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:11 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 887, Chara wrote:
In post 844, Persivul wrote:You forgot a little bit of the "context." You didn't tell people that there were 2 pages of back and forth between you and Enter last night (Zito had a few posts, redtea came in toward the end); Enter only claimed out of frustration with that conversation; and Enter still thought you were scum and said he was going to push you today.
i sort of like the subtle accusation of Fish here, like you're saying he's scum who was hoping that somehow Zito and yourself would just not mention that he was fighting with Enter, and kept it secret on purpose to avoid looking bad.
Enter claiming out of frustration doesn't surprise me. especially if it's frustration with another town player. (really, the number one cause of frustration.)
do you think Fish is scummy for this?

i've considered Zito scum too but since he was arguing for a town lynch over a different town lynch i don't find it especially AI.
and there's the additional context of him knowing redtea was Enter's lover and not wanting her dead.
he's still pretty null to me, in the end.
Enter and I were fighting basically all of D1 too and it just continued into our hood PT after this thread locked up.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:12 pm

Post by Chara »

i didn't make it that clear in my post, but i think Fish is town and i find Persivul's post a shade attempt on Fish.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:15 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 819, Enter wrote:It should be noted that BEF was on in time to vote and did not.
This was the main reason for our fight.
I was pissed at Enter for saying I was online at a time when I wasn't.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:15 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 889, Chara wrote:i didn't make it that clear in my post, but i think Fish is town and i find Persivul's post a shade attempt on Fish.
Oh sorry. I misinterpreted your post.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:22 pm

Post by implosion »

Mostly this.

I want to see what direction Zito moves in now but given that redtea was town I don't find the way he pushed Robert really bad.

Persivul's push on Robert was kinda... there, but I didn't really feel much out of it. He basically just made one big post about him and then left it at that. He never really pushed the issue. Zito seemed like he actually cared who died yesterday, which is theoretically townish if it's genuine. He made a bunch of posts more or less complaining about people who thought redtea was a better choice. Persivul switching wagons isn't really meaningful.

I also still think BEF is overtly town.

FYI, I'm V/LA-ish this week; flying to the east coast in 7 hours. Should still be posting.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:37 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 828, Papa Zito wrote:Good thing we didn't need your vote I guess.

Chara, why the 30 minute gap between promising to vote and actually doing so?
because i was in class? why is this notable to you?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:36 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 887, Chara wrote:i sort of like the subtle accusation of Fish here, like you're saying he's scum who was hoping that somehow Zito and yourself would just not mention that he was fighting with Enter, and kept it secret on purpose to avoid looking bad.
Where do you get subtle? I thought that point was pretty blatant. The reason I'm not pushing Fish harder is because he also said in PT that he can conftown himself today after a couple of unnamed people post. I'm giving him time for that. Wouldn't you?
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:36 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Hello kids I'll read up at lunch.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Chara »

In post 894, Persivul wrote:
In post 887, Chara wrote:i sort of like the subtle accusation of Fish here, like you're saying he's scum who was hoping that somehow Zito and yourself would just not mention that he was fighting with Enter, and kept it secret on purpose to avoid looking bad.
Where do you get subtle? I thought that point was pretty blatant. The reason I'm not pushing Fish harder is because he also said in PT that he can conftown himself today after a couple of unnamed people post. I'm giving him time for that. Wouldn't you?
did Fish claim that publicly? why did you out it? (if not.)
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:39 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Thanks.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:41 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 896, Chara wrote:
did Fish claim that publicly? why did you out it? (if not.)[/quot

Yeah, why did you Persivul?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Varsoon »

...but is it true?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”