Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4950 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4946, DoubtingThomas wrote:like "ok ppl are scum reading DT. let's lynch moment/thebrie and then lynch DT ?"

thats scum 101
No, you dense mofo. If Moment/TheBrie flips red, people will get associations, I clearly stated that. That would save your ass of being mislynched, something that you clearly are not being able to do
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4951 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4949, DoubtingThomas wrote:feeling like you are saying we should treat RC's reads like the gospel
Nope.

I'm just saying his lynch pool wasn't like 3 people, it was everyone but the two pairs. So using the logic that he was wrong about someone in his "lynch pool" meaning that one of his four confident reads are wrong doesn't follow. I'm not saying RC is gospel, but that using that logic to attack Moment/Brie straight up doesn't work.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4952 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4950, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4946, DoubtingThomas wrote:like "ok ppl are scum reading DT. let's lynch moment/thebrie and then lynch DT ?"

thats scum 101
No, you dense mofo. If Moment/TheBrie flips red, people will get associations, I clearly stated that. That would save your ass of being
mislynched
, something that you clearly are not being able to do
dude. did u just scum slip me town
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4953 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4951, Dannflor wrote:
In post 4949, DoubtingThomas wrote:feeling like you are saying we should treat RC's reads like the gospel
Nope.

I'm just saying his lynch pool wasn't like 3 people, it was everyone but the two pairs. So using the logic that he was wrong about someone in his "lynch pool" meaning that one of his four confident reads are wrong doesn't follow. I'm not saying RC is gospel, but that using that logic to attack Moment/Brie straight up doesn't work.
it's just dumb to be arguing about a dead dude's reads to decide town/scum read on a living player.

just drop this tbh
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4954 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4940, Dannflor wrote:
In post 4936, Pink Ball wrote:What I mean is that, iirc, he had three scummiest players, and one of them is conftown, so he has to be wrong about one of the rest of the playerlist. Is a math argument, not an opinion
That's not what RC had at all and a complete misrep

He basically stated that he wanted Pvt/Gamma/Dt/SS dead but not that he necessarily scum read them. His major thing was that Dann/Nancy and Moment/Brie should be the endgame pairings. Just because PvT flipped town doesn't mean his four confident reads are somehow wrong. He was also insistent that he didn't trust the Taly/Krazy pairing.

This logic does not follow
Oh you're discussing semanthics?? He had a four players lynchpool, sorry for considering that as "the scummiest players he had as reads"
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4955 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4952, DoubtingThomas wrote:

thats scum 101
No, you dense mofo. If Moment/TheBrie flips red, people will get associations, I clearly stated that. That would save your ass of being
mislynched
I'm townreading you, idiot. I have talked about people being mislynched since the begining of the game according to my reads
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4956 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4954, Pink Ball wrote:Oh you're discussing semanthics?? He had a four players lynchpool, sorry for considering that as "the scummiest players he had as reads"
Sorry, I'm not being clear.

His "lynch pool" was everyone in the game except for the two pairs he strongly town read.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4957 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

VOTE: thebrie
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4958 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

And once again, Dann, I never even implied that because RC was wrong on one of his "lynchpool" reads, means that he was wrong about one of his "endgame" reads. I think Moment/TheBrie flips scum, it has nothing to do with RC's reads. But you said that RC was townreading both of them and I stated that he was wrong on Urist so there's still space for another player to be scum out of his lynchpool, and ME AKA PINK BALL thinks is in Moment/TheBrie.

I think I can't be clearer about this
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4959 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4956, Dannflor wrote:
In post 4954, Pink Ball wrote:Oh you're discussing semanthics?? He had a four players lynchpool, sorry for considering that as "the scummiest players he had as reads"
Sorry, I'm not being clear.

His "lynch pool" was everyone in the game except for the two pairs he strongly town read.
But he talked about Urist/Gamma/DT/SS as you stated before. I'm talking about that specific lynchpool
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4960 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

At this point dear, you can agree to disagree 'cause you got different reads, but I'm trying to explain my logic so you can understand where I'm coming from
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4961 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4941, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4939, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4909, Pink Ball wrote:Oh everyone is scumreading DT? Hmmm not good with my theory that Krazy is the deepwolf and avoiding the lynch of Moment/TheBrie. Can we lynch that pair first and then if you want we lynch DT?
You think Moment/Brie are wolfier than DT? :shifty:
i cannot fathom you would think i am scum for not posting in PT despite playing with me as a lover yourself

why do you think i am scum? i didnt see a legit progression frmo your alleged town read of my slot from intermission to "i think dt is scum.. why isnt he posting in lovers PT?"
I think you’re scum for your REACTION to my wanting SS to sort you in that PT.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4962 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

Pinkie ball, you scum read both moment and thebrie?

i personally think scums will try to avoid being lovers with each other

who do you think are the other scum?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4963 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4961, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4909, Pink Ball wrote:Oh everyone is scumreading DT? Hmmm not good with my theory that Krazy is the deepwolf and avoiding the lynch of Moment/TheBrie. Can we lynch that pair first and then if you want we lynch DT?
i cannot fathom you would think i am scum for not posting in PT despite playing with me as a lover yourself

why do you think i am scum? i didnt see a legit progression frmo your alleged town read of my slot from intermission to "i think dt is scum.. why isnt he posting in lovers PT?"
sounds bull
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4964 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

thats scum 101
No, you dense mofo. If Moment/TheBrie flips red, people will get associations, I clearly stated that. That would save your ass of being mislynched, something that you clearly are not being able to do
Am I literally in the Twilight Zone rn? :facepalm:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4965 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4962, DoubtingThomas wrote:Pinkie ball, you scum read both moment and thebrie?

No, I think it's only Moment. Before this day I thought Moment/ThwBrie and you/SS would contain the three scums. Now I think it's only Moment and Krazy as partner. The third one I have literally no idea.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4966 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4965, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4962, DoubtingThomas wrote:Pinkie ball, you scum read both moment and thebrie?

No, I think it's only Moment. Before this day I thought Moment/ThwBrie and you/SS would contain the three scums. Now I think it's only Moment and Krazy as partner. The third one I have literally no idea.
lol its funny that we can agree to lynch moment/thebrie cuz we scum read different people
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4967 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4955, Pink Ball wrote:

thats scum 101
mislynched
I'm townreading you, idiot. I have talked about people being mislynched since the begining of the game according to my reads
He doesn’t even know who’s voting him. Like what are you townreading him for?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4968 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4963, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 4961, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

sounds bull
Good rebuttal. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4969 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4967, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

thats scum 101
mislynched
how is that AI?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4970 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4965, Pink Ball wrote:

How are you getting Moment/Krazy scumteam here?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4971 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4969, DoubtingThomas wrote:

thats scum 101
mislynched
how is that AI?
Because I don’t believe you can really be that dense. Missing Vedith/Fire flips is conceivable but 2 freaking votes on you? Nah.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4972 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 4971, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4969, DoubtingThomas wrote:

thats scum 101
mislynched
how is that AI?
Because I don’t believe you can really be that dense. Missing Vedith/Fire flips is conceivable but 2 freaking votes on you? Nah.
cool story
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4973 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by TheBrie »

In post 4639, Krazy wrote:
In post 4615, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 4589, TheBrie wrote:
In post 4578, Dannflor wrote:This is difficult. Gut reads I'm just gonna go 2, 3, 5 as town and 1 and 4 as scum
Am I the only one who found this incomprehensible?
THEBREAD is NOT reading!!
Yeah it does seen like she skipped my walls
I've been skimming a bit and after posting that comment, I found I seem to have missed a page.
In post 4679, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4677, Krazy wrote:Ss at this point I am sorry that you're paired with DT because i think I do need that flip.
Yeah right?

If only Brie had waited for Moment like she was supposed to...
If only Brie had accepted Allo. At least he had flowers.
In post 4727, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4711, Taly wrote:What are confident townreads for you
S_S
and why?

I'm going to place a vote somewhere tonight when I get to more ISO glances.
That is the million freaking dollar question, isn't it.

You, Moment, and Brie are all townreads that I have and are shared by a flipped town that I trust.

Worm and Pink are townreads of mine, but not shared by RC/Ank.

Dann/Nancy I don't townread but RC did.

I don't know which are the most confident.
@SS
Why are you town reading Moment?
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #4974 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 2.4

Dr Worm - Pink Ball [0] -
Krazy - Taly [0] -
Dannflor - Nancy Drew 39 [0] -
Moment - TheBrie [4] - Gamma Emerald, Dr Worm, Pink Ball, DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas - Something_Smart [3] - Krazy, Dannflor, Nancy Drew 39
PvtUrist - Gamma Emerald [0] -

Not Voting [5]
- Taly, Moment, TheBrie, Something_Smart, PvtUrist

With 12 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2019-02-24 01:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”