stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:56 am

Post by stan1ey »

In post 1046, stan1ey wrote:Not interested in lynching joges. Only intested in lynching RCE or Flippy
There
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:13 am

Post by Eyes without a face »

@stanL my question was why NOW? Why did you vote RCE soon after BuJaber did? Why didn't you vote him before?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:18 am

Post by Lycanfire »

Okay so after catching up...

There's a lot of unproductive reads flying around. That's not flying today.

For starters I find it disingenuous that people are willing to use VCA/NKA for reads but choose a weird ass criteria to read 0verki11, in this case Nero and Bujaber taking different positions on some claim post. This is dumb because 1) it isn't a gambit and 2) it wasn't a lie (... it was retracted in the same post? like why the fuck would anyone read into this?) meanwhile despite being a tunnelfuck and probably from MU 0verki11 actually seemed pretty damn town by the eod1? It came off as busywork at the time to me, but scum!0verki11 doesn't have the faintest goddamn clue what role Jibril is as but called for a CFD anyway. Jibril died for this shit.
In post 983, BuJaber wrote:If scum, he is trying to avoid getting lynched, distracts the game thread by making the players discuss his claim, could potentially expose PRs who are less likely to believe him, or even try to lynch players who call him out on it.
What if he's town and baiting people into making dumb posts?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 796, stan1ey wrote:that leaves me with these: Emperor flippyNips, RCEnigma, Sashaddin, profii

I heard through the grapevine that flippy has a very lurky scum meta so i'll start with my vote there VOTE: Emperor flippyNips i am also suspicious of RCE
Why profii and why Emp?
In post 799, Sashaddin wrote:So your scum list includes 4 of the 5 first on this wagon and no one in the last 4? That would be weird... You were the hammer, you could be scum yourself here.
Speculation based on wagon comp can be useful... For yourself. To get a read on Stan1ey it's more important question would be why he has the reads he does.
In post 1009, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 804, Eyes without a face wrote:The usual distribution of a 4 members scum team would be 2 on jibril, 1 on Vedith and 1 on neither. This is not a rule but is often the case btw.
And nobody commented on this.
Nobody commented on it b/c it looked like what Sashaddin was doing or what people were accusing Stan1ey of doing. Speculating based on position in a wagon or that you had a super cool read that pointed out a tipping point but didn't want to share yet.
In post 880, BuJaber wrote:Because I want to know which of you / RCE is scum.
In post 905, BuJaber wrote:Because joges getting townread by people got some weird attention.

We've got jibril, amor, vedith, RCE, joges and Nero in the middle of this attention. Weird interactions always contain scum, and already jibril and vedith flipped town, leaving the 4 of you.
I was wondering if there's a certain # of flips where this tell stops working
In post 888, BuJaber wrote:Creature what's your read on profii
What's your read on profii?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Lycanfire »

Nero can you repost why RCEnigma is scum? was an attractive post up until I found the fingers on my left hand and realize there's too many people to be all scum.
In post 884, Nero Cain wrote:I could see him pushing for a Jibril lynch if Joges is scum and he just wanted a threat to his team lynched. I could also see him just sitting on a p EZ mislynch and calling it a day.
In what way was Jibril a threat to a Joges+RCEnigma team in particular?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1029, Eyes without a face wrote:What's wrong with voting joges? Why does everybody seem to want me off him and on someone else?
Don't let your dreams be memes

I don't think joges has done anything that would be out of his scumrange. If you want to make the bird sing, do it
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Lycanfire »

town
{Eyes without a face, 0verki11, RCEnigma
Nero Cain, Amor, Sashaddin
Enigma
northern bastions of town
NULL (don't do this) >> joges
southern wrecks of scum
Emperor flippyNips, stan1ey, BuJaber
profii, Creature, Rosterfoster}
scum

hot takes after a nap. meanwhile the obvious VOTE: roster
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:44 am

Post by stan1ey »

In post 1053, Eyes without a face wrote:@stanL my question was why NOW? Why did you vote RCE soon after BuJaber did? Why didn't you vote him before?
You can consider my vote on both if u want buddy, I'm not fussed which one gets lynched
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Sashaddin »

I don't have a lot of time right now, but my short list of suspects is: amor, Joges and Creature. I'm voting right now, but after Sunday evening I'll be able to catch up and contribute a llitlle more.
VOTE: Joges
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1002, Eyes without a face wrote:I think I should have stayed in mini games because I suspect the larger numbers are confusing me but I am already here so I will try my best and if it doesn't work then I will refrain from joining large games in the future.
I had the same feeeling after my first large game.The advice I got: Find a towny guy you trust and sheep him. Take it for what it's worth... But I feel noob, mini and large are three different styles of games at their own beginning. You'll get used to it.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:58 am

Post by BuJaber »

I asked creature for a reason, lycan. If I wanted to tell him how I read profii I would have.
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1037, 0verki11 wrote:plus hes town so whatever.
I'm not so sold. Like his first "we need to lynch in these slots to tell us about all these slots" just seemed like some overly complex chain lynching. And his whole "one of Nero and RCE are scum" and his later "but eyes telling me that town fight all the time totally made me change my mind!" seems so much like possible buddy play, idk. I know that I argued earlier that he likely shared the same alignment as whatever game he did a similar chain lynchy post and Lychan says town and eh..I might just default to that but man I'm paranoid. He's either bussing RCE or he's just town that's seen the light. I could always be wrong though which is :(
In post 1056, Lycanfire wrote:807 was an attractive post up until I found the fingers on my left hand and realize there's too many people to be all scum.
Is this saying that there were several others who fit the same description of "not scumhunting and vote parking on town."? Who were they?
In post 1056, Lycanfire wrote:In what way was Jibril a threat to a Joges+RCEnigma team in particular?
I'd argue that any town voting scum is at least a minor threat so yeah....
In post 1059, stan1ey wrote:
In post 1053, Eyes without a face wrote:@stanL my question was why NOW? Why did you vote RCE soon after BuJaber did? Why didn't you vote him before?
You can consider my vote on both if u want buddy, I'm not fussed which one gets lynched
Eyes, you know that Stan WAS voting RCE before, right?
In post 1061, Sashaddin wrote:Find a towny guy you trust and sheep him.
Are you doing that this game?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1063, Nero Cain wrote:In post 1061, Sashaddin wrote:
Find a towny guy you trust and sheep him.

Are you doing that this game?
No, that's the advice I received but it doesn't fit well with me. I just thought it could go well with someone else though.
I like this game because it makes me think, I won't steal the thoughts of others.... Maybe I would be better if I did though!! :lol:
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1063, Nero Cain wrote:Like his first "we need to lynch in these slots to tell us about all these slots" just seemed like some overly complex chain lynching.
I hate this too, especially early game,I always get the feeeling that person knows more than me, and I get suspicious about them.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1028, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 1026, Amor wrote:
In post 1020, Eyes without a face wrote:I see Amor is voting Creature which is something I can't blame him for, but I feel like there are bigger fish in the sea. If Creature is scum (and I'n feeling this way) he won't live to end game.
What makes him safer to leave around than Joges?
They're both lurking, but joges is getting away with it. joges pops up to actually respond to some posts and then disappears while Creature clearly isn't even playing the game, so I think he will be lynched down the line anyway.

but don't get me wrong. I am willing to vote Creature if joges doesn't pick up.
If I were sheeping this would be the post I would choose. (1028)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, aren't you? You 2 both want Joges dead and I don't really fault either of you for thinking he's active lurking scum.

Can you remind me why you are town leaning RCE?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/he

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by 0verki11 »

I dont reccomend using all remaining 10 days if we want to keep wim (probably using about half of that)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the mod is due for a prod.

Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1067, Nero Cain wrote:Well, aren't you? You 2 both want Joges dead and I don't really fault either of you for thinking he's active lurking scum.

Can you remind me why you are town leaning RCE?
Yes, but it is coincidental and not strategical. I don't particularly read Eyes as towny either, he's still in the null to me.

I had the feeling he was trying instead of lurking, and he hadn't done anything scummy. I liked a couple of posts I guess but not enough for the full town status.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1069, Nero Cain wrote:the mod is due for a prod.
Three more posts I guess :!:
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

Btw, is there a way to have more than 25 posts per page?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yes*

in your user control pannel there is a drop down where you can change the posts per page. 25 could be the max or not, IDK so that's why I said yes with an asterisk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe not.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”