Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

How arrogant and stupid would someone who knows my reputation and has no special talent as town have to be to talk about slam dunking me as wolf in a world where they aren't scum posturing. Anyone?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 225, RadiantCowbells wrote:How arrogant and stupid would someone who knows my reputation and has no special talent as town have to be to talk about slam dunking me as wolf in a world where they aren't scum posturing. Anyone?
my special talent as town is being townie and you are tunneling me with a very clearly scum prone mindset

you are saying obviously anti-town shit like i should die and that's better for town.

your previous town games were much more impressive than this. this is widely different
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:32 pm

If your special talent as town is being townie and you're town here then you don't actually have a special talent. Unless being impressively stand out stupid is a talent?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

you are constantly saying dumb stuff and contradicting yourself with ' i didn't push you/vote you', 'you should have more respect to my town game and just sheep me', 'if i didn't see you scum in brides, i would scum read you'
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:33 pm

Again this is all assuming you're town

I know Amrock likes you, I'm assuming that given that generally he has decent taste in mafia players that you're playing in bad faith as opposed to this being who you are
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 227, RadiantCowbells wrote:If your special talent as town is being townie and you're town here then you don't actually have a special talent. Unless being impressively stand out stupid is a talent?
keep shittalking me. your rolecard won't change, though
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:35 pm

In post 228, DoubtingThomas wrote:you are constantly saying dumb stuff and contradicting yourself with ' i didn't push you/vote you', 'you should have more respect to my town game and just sheep me', 'if i didn't see you scum in brides, i would scum read you'
No contradictions.

When I said that, it was true.
When I said you should respect my town game enough that when I tell you that your reason for scumreading someone is garbage, you don't double down on it, yeah, true.
The only reason I considered you as potential town ever this game is because I've already seen you game throw level perform as town. This is already several tiers below PB
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 229, RadiantCowbells wrote:Again this is all assuming you're town

I know Amrock likes you, I'm assuming that given that generally he has decent taste in mafia players that you're playing in bad faith as opposed to this being who you are
stop using oog information to AtE
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:36 pm

....no?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 231, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 228, DoubtingThomas wrote:you are constantly saying dumb stuff and contradicting yourself with ' i didn't push you/vote you', 'you should have more respect to my town game and just sheep me', 'if i didn't see you scum in brides, i would scum read you'
No contradictions.

When I said that, it was true.
When I said you should respect my town game enough that when I tell you that your reason for scumreading someone is garbage, you don't double down on it, yeah, true.
The only reason I considered you as potential town ever this game is because I've already seen you game throw level perform as town. This is already several tiers below PB
no you pushed me for numerous pages. you dont just constantly interact with me to one post before voting me and pretend to not have pushed me

having respect for your town game, again, has nothing to do with this game and you were using that to try to influence my scum read on volxen. that's asinine that you think i should just sheep you because you played well as town previously

i also asked you what you thought of my first scum game against you in merchant's. were you disappointed? is it similar to here? why aren't you using all the meta you know to judge my game here?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

you are basically saying Amrock likes me and that's why I hope you are not town here as an excuse to push me as a scum

that's AtE
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:39 pm

In post 235, DoubtingThomas wrote:
you are basically saying Amrock likes me and that's why I hope you are not town here as an excuse to push me as a scum

that's AtE
I'm saying that I think that you are better than this.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:39 pm

And uh

I said no I'm not going to stop. I don't deny ateing that's most of what I do.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:40 pm

No I told you that you were scum or being a dumbass. That's not pushing you until I decided that you weren't being a dumbass.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 236, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 235, DoubtingThomas wrote:

that's AtE
I'm saying that I think that you are better than this.
believe me, you are not the first person to say this

but i think your scum read on me is really bull shit.

i will stop poisoning the thread with a thunderdome with you and try to reevaluate, as the last two times i heard someone say this they were town

wait for others to participate

ugh
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 238, RadiantCowbells wrote:No I told you that you were scum or being a dumbass. That's not pushing you until I decided that you weren't being a dumbass.
and why do you think this?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:43 pm

I'm town.

If people say it a lot to you when you're both town maybe you should stop and think about why that is and how it pertains to this game. Don't delude yourself we got mad at you for scumreading Volxen. We got mad at you for ignoring counterarguments in favor of doubling down on the read.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:45 pm

In post 240, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 238, RadiantCowbells wrote:No I told you that you were scum or being a dumbass. That's not pushing you until I decided that you weren't being a dumbass.
You accused me of omgussing when I voted you first, etc. Doesn't feel like your engaging with the thread in good faith and if this is your Ides of good faith I'm not sure how I ever correctly read you as town
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 241, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm town.

If people say it a lot to you when you're both town maybe you should stop and think about why that is and how it pertains to this game. Don't delude yourself we got mad at you for scumreading Volxen. We got mad at you for ignoring counterarguments in favor of doubling down on the read.
i have made a big progress in doing that. that's why i took lessons from amrock.

i am not eluding myself, i don't think. i wasn't reaching with volxen, and it was a very much 'he posted some questionalbe stuff, and i want to get some game content going'

"doubling down" doesn't really make sense in that situation, as it is so early in the game and i think it was odd for two people to come out someone just because "by meta, they COULD be town" you know what i am trying to say?

i am still waiting on what more volxen has to say
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 242, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 240, DoubtingThomas wrote:
You accused me of omgussing when I voted you first, etc. Doesn't feel like your engaging with the thread in good faith and if this is your Ides of good faith I'm not sure how I ever correctly read you as town
that was kind of a sarcastic joke. of course i realize you 'voted' me first, but i thought it was funny that you had to say, "DT is scum" after implying that heavily and voting me for it
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 203, Fuscosco wrote:And auro too, since its the wagon of the week
I've been pretty straightforward with my reads so far. Why would a readslist, which basically contains the same information, help you sort me further?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:52 pm

no one is saying that he -has- to be town. both of us are saying that your scumread is bad.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 178, Clemency wrote:VOTE: auroL-2
because pressure is pressure even if i say it out loud
In post 180, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 178, Clemency wrote:VOTE: auroL-2
because pressure is pressure even if i say it out loud
You're voting the single towniest living player
In post 181, Clemency wrote:i'm aware
Townreading someone and putting them at L-2 because "pressure is pressure" - I don't like this vote.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:54 pm

it's a pretty trashy vote and i think clemency is >rand scum
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 246, RadiantCowbells wrote:no one is saying that he -has- to be town. both of us are saying that your scumread is bad.
you were spinning that narrative into a scum read of me, even though you have absolutely 0 respect for my reads

Return to “Completed Open Games”