Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Auro »

In post 994, scum reading wrote:You were pressured to hammer no-lynch to look town. You had an epiphany that town would always advocate for no-lynch and you hopped on the wagon? Took you 40 posts, damn. You even struggled to give statistics and everything and value the risk versus reward when you could’ve just gone for no risk and high reward. That’s townie perspective, except you’re ww, pushing on inactive slots, cuz that’s where scum thrive, being opportunistic.
I already defended against this, from both angles.

1. I didn't take into account the seer results; and I still believe that in the absence of seer a lynch is, on an average, better for town in that gamestate. I gave my reasons for this.
2. The benefit of pushing for a mislynch that aggressively if it's anti-town doesn't outweigh the risks. Being vocally against a NL and causing a ML leads to me being checked and/or lynched the following day; scum would thrive on coasting in this gamestate (till attacked).

Also, it's not just the inactivity - McQueen's posts when he posted were scummy, and the quickwagon implying you're not Maf is strong objective evidence, and the PoE is strong as well.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Auro »

In post 999, scum reading wrote:just PoE that he didn’t have access to day one when he was pushing, otherwise that would be cheating or getting extremely lucky
Um, sometimes inactive slots *can* roll scum though.
McQueen didn't flake - he was active in all other places but this one, that was enough to ping my scumdar.

Also you can't dismiss it as "just PoE", the PoE is entirely valid.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Auro »

In post 999, scum reading wrote:You guys have to vote between me and auro, we’re the ww slots that are the safest to lynch at the moment.
:neutral:
I'm trying real hard to see that coming from a town mindset.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 999, scum reading wrote:You guys have to vote between me and auro, we’re the ww slots that are the safest to lynch at the moment. It’s clear that the discrepancy is between us. You have to take that 50/50. You can’t rely on seer because she’ll die tonight most likely. The second werewolf is doing a really great job at staying under the radar though, I give them props. I’m interested to see what you come up with as a second werewolf accusation. Your only shot is this one, the other werewolf is playing really good, I couldn’t figure out a thing, but this no-lynch case I have against auro is definitely way better than whatever case he has against me, which he didn’t mention, just PoE that he didn’t have access to day one when he was pushing, otherwise that would be cheating or getting extremely lucky
Auro is very unlikely to be a WW IMO.
You trying to paint him as one is disingenuous.

VOTE: scum reading

Other wolf is either A50 or BuJ

pedit: ^this guy knows what's up
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:46 am

Post by brassherald »

What if it's Scum Reading and Auro because that gave me real SvS vibes.

Ugh... I hate that this is actually the right move

VOTE: scum reading
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:53 am

Post by scum reading »

It’s a 50/50 shot, I don’t mind, worst case scenario this is a TvT, in which case we lose. Why is it not townie? Again, misdirection. It’s a reality, it’s not something scum would say. I want people who disagree to point out a second ww and say how strongly their read them as werewolf. It’s clear that the discrepancy is here, there was a scum on the no-lynch d2, A50 is town and is really good with statistics and he wasn’t reluctant to share them or to manipulate them in any way. Brassherald is confirmed not ww and seems townie in my opinion, he also voted for no-lynch. Roster was the first no lynch voter, the only thing that makes me second guess myself is that when he votes, bambi follows up and says “Mafia agrees”, it might just be me being paranoid. If you consider I’m a safer lynch than someone who goes full counter-intuitive and confidently advocates for anti no-lynch and then is becoming suspicious so he has to hammer, otherwise he’d look scummy, go ahead. I understand this slot being pushed since day one is suspicious, but I’m not the same person as mcqueen. You have to listen to scum reading, not to mcqueen. I presented solid evidence, stating facts isn’t scummy by the way, I made town more aware that it is better for them, statistically speaking, to take a 50/50 shot then to look for the needle in the haystack.

Auro, I have one question though, who do you think mafia would have to lynch to have a chance at winning, in your opinion?
ajfefijsleifjsa
ajfefijsleifjsa
Goon
ajfefijsleifjsa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:54 am

Post by ajfefijsleifjsa »

scum reading are you town
Petpets is better than neopets. Brought to you by NordVPN. We are young. Preferred abbreviation:
ajfefijsleifjsa

Join this 81 player mafia game
ajfefijsleifjsa
ajfefijsleifjsa
Goon
ajfefijsleifjsa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:54 am

dont beat around the bush just answer my question
Petpets is better than neopets. Brought to you by NordVPN. We are young. Preferred abbreviation:
ajfefijsleifjsa

scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:57 am

Post by scum reading »

In post 1006, ajfefijsleifjsa wrote:scum reading are you town
I promise I’m town. I even read the thread ffs, you made me waste 1 hour and 30 minutes of my life for nothing. If I were scum, I would just have my werewolf partner tell me who to push and I’d be off the radar. Instead I am trying to lead town to victory, but it is hard given that mcqueen was always pushed by auro and people already have a town read formed on auro, just because mcqueen was afk for the whole game and somehow that makes him sus.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:58 am

Post by scum reading »

In post 1005, scum reading wrote:It’s a 50/50 shot, I don’t mind, worst case scenario this is a TvT, in which case we lose. Why is it not townie? Again, misdirection. It’s a reality, it’s not something scum would say. I want people who disagree to point out a second ww and say how strongly their read them as werewolf. It’s clear that the discrepancy is here, there was a scum on the no-lynch d2, A50 is town and is really good with statistics and he wasn’t reluctant to share them or to manipulate them in any way. Brassherald is confirmed not ww and seems townie in my opinion, he also voted for no-lynch. Roster was the first no lynch voter, the only thing that makes me second guess myself is that when he votes, bambi follows up and says “Mafia agrees”, it might just be me being paranoid. If you consider I’m a safer lynch than someone who goes full counter-intuitive and confidently advocates for anti no-lynch and then is becoming suspicious so he has to hammer, otherwise he’d look scummy, go ahead. I understand this slot being pushed since day one is suspicious, but I’m not the same person as mcqueen. You have to listen to scum reading, not to mcqueen. I presented solid evidence, stating facts isn’t scummy by the way, I made town more aware that it is better for them, statistically speaking, to take a 50/50 shot then to look for the needle in the haystack.

Auro, I have one question though, who do you think mafia would have to lynch to have a chance at winning, in your opinion?
Checking back on this, seer was not on no-lynch either, which would make my theory on roster valid. I believe he’s maf.
ajfefijsleifjsa
ajfefijsleifjsa
Goon
ajfefijsleifjsa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:00 am

i made no accusations
ajfefijsleifjsa

scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:05 am

Post by scum reading »

In a setup like this, at a moment like this, you’d honestly believe a newcomer to be as vocal as I am rn being scum? Let’s be real, even if you stick to the meta I don’t come close to being scum. If I had a ww partner, don’t you think they’d want to divert attention at least a little bit from me? This never happened.

By the way, you have 2 people from the compromised no-lynch squad with 2 scums on it voting me. Keeping you updated.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:05 am

Post by scum reading »

In post 1010, ajfefijsleifjsa wrote:i made no accusations
Am aware
ajfefijsleifjsa
ajfefijsleifjsa
Goon
ajfefijsleifjsa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:09 am

In post 1008, scum reading wrote:
In post 1006, ajfefijsleifjsa wrote:scum reading are you town
I promise I’m town. I even read the thread ffs, you made me waste 1 hour and 30 minutes of my life for nothing. If I were scum, I would just have my werewolf partner tell me who to push and I’d be off the radar. Instead I am trying to lead town to victory, but it is hard given that mcqueen was always pushed by auro and people already have a town read formed on auro, just because mcqueen was afk for the whole game and somehow that makes him sus.
who is "you" then?
ajfefijsleifjsa

scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:13 am

Post by scum reading »

The people that said go back to read everything, that would be auro and a few others, wasn’t intended at you, I’m probably just a bit mad, not upset though
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:17 am

Post by scum reading »

Is it 5 votes majority by the way? If so, before you guys hammer me, I have another theory that I’d like you to hear
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:25 am

Post by scum reading »

In post 1015, scum reading wrote:Is it 5 votes majority by the way? If so, before you guys hammer me, I have another theory that I’d like you to hear
Can anyone answer this?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:30 am

Post by brassherald »

5 being a majority is how counting works...
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1008, scum reading wrote:If I were scum, I would just have my werewolf partner tell me who to push and I’d be off the radar.
Trying to decide whether this is a genuine town slip or if it is an attempt to fake one.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1009, scum reading wrote:Checking back on this, seer was not on no-lynch either, which would make my theory on roster valid. I believe he’s maf.
If this is true then my reads this game have been shittier than they have ever been before. The only good read I had so far was that on Vedith.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1011, scum reading wrote:If I had a ww partner
Why are you persistent on denying "WW" and not "Scum" in general? THis is the second time you refer to your "WW partner".

ajfefijsleifjsa
ajfefijsleifjsa
Goon
ajfefijsleifjsa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:32 pm

In post 1017, brassherald wrote:5 being a majority is how counting works...
dont be an ass
ajfefijsleifjsa

scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by scum reading »

In post 1020, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1011, scum reading wrote:If I had a ww partner
Why are you persistent on denying "WW" and not "Scum" in general? THis is the second time you refer to your "WW partner".
I find posts like this irrelevant, ww, scum, word choice doesn’t matter. I believe I used both. Overall idea is what matters. Finding loopholes in word choice shouldn’t be a priority..This is what benefits scums, you picking on useless things. I suggest townies should at least remove their votes until you are 100% sure you want to lynch me. Shouldn’t take long for mafia to capitalize on this and vote me, so don’t give them the opportunity.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 1021, ajfefijsleifjsa wrote:
In post 1017, brassherald wrote:5 being a majority is how counting works...
dont be an ass
I can't help it.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by scum reading »

In post 1019, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1009, scum reading wrote:Checking back on this, seer was not on no-lynch either, which would make my theory on roster valid. I believe he’s maf.
If this is true then my reads this game have been shittier than they have ever been before. The only good read I had so far was that on Vedith.
It is, you can check it if you don’t believe me

Return to “Completed Open Games”