Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2048, tris wrote:Also, was there a reason you were quoting me there?
No, not particularly. Like you, I’m waiting to hear reasons.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by Nimueh »

I’m frustrated that I haven’t yet really gotten into this game and I’ll get mislynched before I do. Skitter’s read on me is dead wrong in any case.

I should have a confident sr by now but I only have confident townreads.

I think a flip, will change that for me.

Some games, I just know right away but others I absolutely do not. :/
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1981, Creature wrote:Not sure if Elbirn is the best option for today, but him being online and disappearing without posting at all is pissing me off.
I think this is town.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:03 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1978, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1891, Elbirn wrote:K I'm 66 pages back, no one will talk to me, and I now refuse to acknowledge anything before this post. The game starts now.

Gosh golly gee wizz I cant wait to start playing this game with you guys

VOTE: Chara

Why are you being a meanie to skitty shes nice
UNVOTE:

VOTE: Elbirn

Bizarro vote reasoning.
I realize NOW that this was probably a joke but the fact that I didn’t realize it immediately, doesn’t make me scum my gut is suddenly screaming at me that I may have just possibly caught a deep wolf and no, I don’t mean Elbirn.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:27 pm

Post by Nimueh »

Spoiler:
In post 886, skitter30 wrote:oh that reminds me: is forgetting that the game is nightless ai at all?
In post 1427, skitter30 wrote:i'm kinda skimming nimueh's posts and gun-to-head i think she's kinda scummy but i don't know if that's because i'm carrying a lot of animus from how she behaved in the last game i played with her; i would not have joined this game if i had known who her main was

i'm kinda like actively not trying to engage her so i'm trying to decide if i should just replace out here because trying to not sort her is obviously counterproductive

==
In post 1388, Enter wrote:
In post 1285, skitter30 wrote:i kinda think ank is town now actually
she comes off a lot better than brigitte does in both of their recent exchanges
Explain. I'd argue she comes off more controlled, but pretty sure that's more scummy than townie, IMO.
i don't know - it kinda felt like she was approaching her convos with brigitte with a goal (first convo refuting brigitte's scumread, seconc convo getting another opinion on brigitte and then trying to gague if scum!brigitte would back down under pressure), whereas brgitte felt a lot more like she was flailing when ank pushed her and like she didn't know how to respond ank; it felt less like she was approaching the exchange with a consistent thought process that guided her posts/pushes/responses, but rather that she just said the first thing that popped into her head when she was met with resistance by me/urap2/ank/reck - discrediting reck by saying he wasn't reading the game.

like the convo last night wrt ank and then reck: she started off with objecting to ank asking reck how he was reading brigitte/brigitte's case on reck because reck had been scumreading her all game so he's obviously biased. once i pointed out that wasn't true (ie his scumread on her had developed in the last 20 pages or so), and that scumreading someone dones't mean they can't objectively look at a post, brigitte's posting shifted to discrediting reck in general on the basis that he isn't reading the game, which is kinda obviously not true. and i kinda disliked that she was using that as an excuse to not engage with reck at all; it kinda felt like that once reck started siding with ank her next goal was to try to discredit him - like she went from objecting to ank asking reck how he was reading brigitte to discrediting reck and i don't follow that as a townie thought process really, but it kinda makes sense to me as a response by scum to getting pushed and getting backed into a corner

i do think that ank (in middle of that convo with brigitte) saying that she thought scum!brigitte would have dropped the push and then unvoting was townie because i think that scum!her would continue pushing brigitte there while she had momentum to try to score a mislynch; a couple of ank's posts at that juncture seem like she was rethinking her brigitte read in real-time, in response to brigitte's reaction to her

idk i hope i explained that well enough
==
In post 1403, Brigitte wrote:She even made in my mind one of the scummiest post trying to get me to stop my push by saying "I am giving you a chance here" and
framed it in a way where she basically couldn't really lose.
If I continue, I am the unreasonable person. If I stop she wins by not having me stop. That wasn't a real olive branch that was a Xanatos gambit.
actually i think i understand where brigitte was coming from last night a bit more; i didn't get why she thought that ank was framing her as being unreasonable but this explanation makes more sense to me and it explains a lot of the frustration that was threading through her posts last night

i still dont't get why this exchange with ank was followed by the reck-isn't-reading thing tho

==
In post 1411, Enter wrote:does ank not look manipulative and controlled to you?
not there, no
In post 1411, Enter wrote:what do you think about the fact that ank put her vote back on?
i liked at that time that she unvoted because it felt like if she's scum there's little motivation for her to unvote briggite when people are just coming 'round to side with ank; much more scum motivation to continue pushing and to try to get that mislynch. re-voting when a brigitte wagon appears kinda undermines that reasoning tho; i dont' like the unvote quite as much now but i still think it's kinda townie since it came in conjunction with posts that indicated that ank was trying to re-evaluate brigitte in response to how brigitte was acting towards her (specifically and taken together)

==
In post 1420, Brigitte wrote:
In post 1418, u r a person 2 wrote:damn, even more reason not to try and send them into a rage.

I've asked the thread generally a number or times now, but here's to you specifically.

What motivation did you have for provoking him like that?
I told you immediately during it I was trolling him. What do you think I am trying to do here?
i think that this is an awful way to play the game but i'm not sure it's actually scummy
UNVOTE:
(although i missed you saying last night htat you were trying to troll him)
In post 1554, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1515, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1512, Enter wrote:
In post 1510, Ankamius wrote:Yes, I become accountable for not dying later in the game and for having to either keep up the town leader persona or to find a way to 'apathy out' of that role.

This way I don't have to do any of that lol
P sure this is nightless as of RN, and "not dying" is a pretty silly excuse to lynch a town member.

No deadlines mafia we kept Nancy alive even though she was strong town because she was pocketed by the entire scum team.
well yeah

I'd also have the burden of making sure that kind of argument is the first thing people think of when they ask why I'm still alive rather than "oh they're a deepwolf"
ngl one of the reasons why i'm fine townbinning you for now is because i figure that if you're scum it'll probably become obvious if you never die (i guess i keep forgetting that the game is nightless rn so maybe this isn't the best idea)
In post 1592, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1589, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1554, skitter30 wrote:ngl one of the reasons why i'm fine townbinning you for now is because i figure that if you're scum it'll probably become obvious if you never die (i guess i keep forgetting that the game is nightless rn so maybe this isn't the best idea)
Why do you expect an ank nk?
not particularly like rn or tonight (or i guess not-tonight given the game is nightless) but i'd kinda expect her to be deaded before like lylo or so if she continues playing like this in a game that had normal nks
In post 1636, skitter30 wrote:ngl i kinda want to vote nimueh; she feels really flat here for her and i'm kinda surprised that she's not scumreading enter here tbh

pedit
WHY ARE YOU ASKING MY OPINION!!!!!!
In post 1647, skitter30 wrote:so is putting someone at l-1 alwayhs scummy?
... like how do you think hammers happen?
and doesn't put someone at l-1 given the oppurtunity for *town* to hammer as well?

like you're treating the l-1 as an inherently scummy act and i don't know why
In post 1764, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1754, Chara wrote:i don't love the vote either. obviously i don't know you but i'm agreeing with Ank that you look more like town than scum and skitter's case on you just seems to be gut based about you seeming flat.
it just doesn't feel right. especially with both me and Ankamius giving reasons for you to be town that skitter doesn't seem to have engaged with.
if ank is that confident that she's town i'll unvote; i'm not entirely sure i can read her rationally rn for a whole lot of out-of-game reasons and so i don't particularly trust my read on her

she does feel scummy to me tho

if this becomes/is a problem i'll rep-out
(and again i would not have joined this game if i knew who her main was)
In post 1879, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1875, Chara wrote:actually maybe i wouldn't call Brigitte town. she'd be in a null category because i don't know what to do there.
Ank's stance i get because it seems in line with how she's been forming her reads, but the lack of reasoning i've seen from skitter about Brigitte scum is bothering me.
but i might've missed that reasoning somewhere, if so i would really appreciate a quote.
i basically decided to sheep ank on brigitte (kinda exactly like how i just sheeped you on varsoon and stopped pushing him last time even though i didn't particularly agree)

i don't particularly see it but rn i don't townread brigitte really and i townread ank enough and am ready for the day to be over enough that i'm just willing to sheep her

none of the other wagons rn are particularly appealing to me, and i think since the gameday is starting to come to a close we should be coalescing onto one wagon instead of starting new ones. (i do kinda like the idea of a tris wagon tbh)

like it's not that i really scumread brigitte, it's more like it's the most agreeable wagon to me rn out of all of the existing wagons (and the fact that the wagon is largely formed by slots i townread reassures me too)

not sure why you've lost your townread on me
In post 1927, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1925, Ankamius wrote:I don't like 1923

Ugh I'm really not sure now
do tell
In post 1937, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1932, Chara wrote:
In post 1923, skitter30 wrote:c) i think that referring to me incorporating the currently nightless aspect of the game into my reads 'tmi' is ridiculous and borderline shading given that it's something that's in the mod's like third post of the game. of *course* that's going to influence how i approach the game, *especially* after jingle's game.
being paranoid of me for townreading you while you were being your town self is
ridiculous
and i know it'll influence you, i brought it up as a concern to talk about it,
and this is the second time you've dislike me simply
having
a thought.
the first was u2.
i mean that's how the game works ...?
like people judge each other for their thoughts; when yours don't seem townie to me i'm going to object

i honestly dont' remember rn what you said about u2; it's been like a bajillion pages since that happened
In post 1970, skitter30 wrote:elbirn do you like scum or town more?
In post 2037, skitter30 wrote:the elbirn wagon was: brigitte, chara, xtoxm, nimueh

am i missing anyone?
my gut says that there's prob scum in the elbirn voters, probably in this order of likeliness: nimueh > brigitte = chara > xtoxm
(i think nimueh's vote is quite bad actually)

==

elbirn's reaction to his wagon was quite townie imo; not really vibing a wagon there rn

==

kinda want tris
or nimueh
==
In post 2009, Elbirn wrote:What happens if we no lynch? It's not like anyone's gonna get shot. I actually don't see the point of a deadline in this game at all
if we no-lynch and there's no nk tomorow night we're in the exact same place tomorrow with no flips and like .... i don't see the point and i odn't want a rehash of today; it's been going on forever with nothing conclusive happening

==
In post 2023, northsidegal wrote:
Succinct replaces Enter.
hello!

==
In post 2022, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2019, Flubbernugget wrote:Chara's reads list makes a lot of the null-scum reads she's been getting make more sense

Something about skitter's approach to this game being nightless pinged me but that was from a morning skim and I don't really rsmber what it was but i still think theyre town
I found it amusing gave so much towncred to Brigitte both being anti-survivalist and then her debating that read.
what does this mean

==

VOTE: tris

i might switch to nimueh idk; none of the current wagons (2+ votes) are really vibing with me rn

:thinking:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:43 pm

Post by Nimueh »

VOTE: Skitter

I don’t like how she seems to be trying to keep pushing Chara, Tris and especially me, after acknowledging she’s not confident in her reads and not even taking Ankamius’ tr on me into account. It bothers me, that despite claiming to not be confident in her read on me, that she isn’t even taking account Ankamius’ read on me which is confident nor Chara’s but then she also seems to be pushing her and Tris.

I just can’t help get it out of my head that Skitter is actually looking for a reason to mislynch me here.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:36 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2036, Succinct wrote:
In post 2034, Brigitte wrote:ISO Ankamius, she gave a decentish summary a few pages back to a few of the recent joiners.
I'm apparently blind; I can't find it?
I assume tris is referring to this post? It's the only one I've posted that includes a rough idea of where the game is at even though we've had developments since then
In post 1786, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1555, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1526, Ankamius wrote:I have more to say on that and how my fundamental thought process as town works and WHY I've gone this specific route for this specific situation, but I'm pretty certain it'll just get written off as self meta so I'll just stop here and leave the thread for a while
i'd be interested in hearing this, when you get back
Okay.

My town thought process generally follows these guidelines:

1. Get initial reads that I'm reasonably confident in.
2. Build a picture for what the gamestate is looking like, where the overall trajectory is heading, and where the scum influence in that gamestate/trajectory are
3. Test that theory by shaking up the gamestate enough that everyone has to adjust to what I'm doing.
4. Narrow down where the scumteam are likely to be in the game, and narrow down the slots that are most likely the scum causing the scum influence in the game.
5. Rebuild the gamestate so that town is naturally going to find my townreads as town and my PoE as scum.

So essentially, my job in most games is to find where scum are weakest and force town to scumhunt within that area. The tactics change, but that's fundamentally what I'm doing from game to game.

Relating to this game specifically, my read on the gamestate began with this:

1. There was overwhelming support among the active players to lynch the NotMySpamAccount slot
2. Most of those slots were townreading each other.
3. The rest of the slots were pretty much absent entirely.

Initial deductions are: If scum are within the active slots, they are already well on their way to pocketing the active town within them. It's unlikely that all the scum are in the lurker slots because it's ultimately dangerous to allow that many town slots to townread each other so easily within the game and agree on one slot. Therefore, it's very likely that there is
some
scum intent in killing NMSA, which means that either NMSA is a mislynch or that scum are okay bussing him.

I can abuse those deductions and test them by building the increasing suspicion on my slot to force people to pay attention to me instead of NMSA. It's important to note here that I can toneread people much more easily when they are targeting me because I can direct their thoughts in a way that can reveal to me whether they are legitimately falling for my trick and scumreading me... or faking it. I assumed that either people would be very split among scumreading me and how much they were scumreading me, or there would be a good deal of melding... which would strongly indicate there's scum within that bracket since that would be evidence to my theory that scum are within the active players/NMSA voters, and therefore looking to pocket themselves into the active towns.

I eliminated Reck from that bracket since he was aggressively pushing his own wagon; I don't suspect this is to save NMSA because of the above deductions, I'm not getting the sense he's trying to
derail
town by throwing them down a different path since he's aggressive, but not RC-levels of aggressive. And lastly, the way he was treating my slot was indicative of him critically thinking about whether my slot is scum or not, which is not 100% unfakeable if my read of him is correct, but it's more than enough to leave him out of my PoE list for a good while until I have reason to revisit it.

I used the fake hammer to get the reads too, and purposely amplified people's emotional reactions to get people to further react to me and reveal their mindset, since legitimate emotional reactions that make sense with the situation and their internal logic is NOT easy to fake. Brigitte failed this spectacularly. urap2 became a decently strong townread because of when and how he reframed his reads (I still don't believe he wanted to pocket me, this was well before I started getting any townreads other than like... Reck).

The rest of my provoking people was mainly to see how they would react and how their read of me would shift as I continued posting. You perfectly nailed what I was looking to come off as, cocky at being obvtown and never able to be lynched this game; this is why I kept up the snark for so long and kept posting about how hard I am to lynch as town (which IS true, none of that was a lie). I strongly suspected that scum would either back off, or strain themselves in a tunnel against me under the opinion that they
couldn't
back off. Enter somewhat fits this, but I don't have enough to really place it anywhere concrete, and Brigitte pretty well failed this.

I think this is roughly everything?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:45 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2040, Elbirn wrote:Actually

Wait why are we voting tris and not nim? Would seem to be the conclusion to your post, skitter
A) this has been mentioned before but i have issues playing with nim for *reasons* and would not have joined the game if i knew what her main was - i dont know how much my dislike for her posting is being influenced by that (ie i can't tell rn if i dont like her posts because they're scummy or because i'm biased against them because of out of game reasons)

B) ank (who i understand has more history with her than i do) says she's being townie for her

C) my gut says tris is a better vote rn
In post 2041, Nimueh wrote:You’re seriously sr me for that?
I’m amused that you strongly tr anyone for that reason specificall
y. Do I really need to find games to debunk that theory?
I dislike your vote; it's not the main reason i would vote you tho, more that your tone feels weird/wrong to me, and again, idk if that's actually ai for you here.

Idk what the bolded is referring to

==
In post 2044, Nimueh wrote:@Skitter , my point being that it isn’t a good reason to tr anyone solely on them acting anti-survivalist and/or debating it with you.

So, how exactly is that scummy?
I think that was townie of brigitte; i don't know why me thinking this amuses you (ie amusement is a strange reaction to me giving a reason for townreading someone)

I asked you what you were referring to there - i never said, or implied, that i found that statement specifically scummy. Dont put words in my mouth.

==

A) not sure why you think i'd 'undoubtedly' find any vote you make scummy given that i've never said anything of the sort and i don't think there's any basis for this conclusion from my posting

B) you're using that premise - that i'd find all/any of your votes scummy - as an excuse to not vote and/or sheep people and absolve yourseld of the responsibility of deciding where to vote

C) the last line is a hyperbolic over-reaction to someone *not* voting you

==

Yep, i agree - me *not* voting someone is indicative that i'm trying to mislynch them, good job.

==
!remind me to talk ablut your reasoning for your elbirn vote - i have more i wanna say but i gotta bounce
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:11 am

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

Not much time to post, but skitter is a strong townread, and it should be easier for everyone else to see now why Nim and Brig are scum.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:15 am

Post by Ankamius »

Nim isn't scum
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:37 am

Post by Creature »

I don't have a good lynch in mind tbh.
Sigh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

I keep forgetting flubber is in this game, but i would vote him too
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:31 am

Post by Ankamius »

I can't even remember anything he's done anymore

Is that bad
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:32 am

Post by Ankamius »

Like I remember he was in my scum pool but fucked if I know why anymore
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:44 am

Post by Ankamius »

I think I just need flips to be able to sort any more, my mind is jumbled irt this game
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:46 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2064, Ankamius wrote:I think I just need flips to be able to sort any more, my mind is jumbled irt this game
Yeah basically. I'm just making a list of people i dont townread and want to flip one of them
Show
Hiatus once more.

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:16 am

Post by tris »

Couldn't Brigitte have acted like she did to give the appearances that she doesn't care about getting lynched. If that's what she was trying to do, it seems to have worked,
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:46 am

Post by Ankamius »

Tbh I just don't have a strong enough scumread to push it through

And it's dissipating because there's nobody really actively pushing it anymore
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:13 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2053, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1978, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1891, Elbirn wrote:K I'm 66 pages back, no one will talk to me, and I now refuse to acknowledge anything before this post. The game starts now.

Gosh golly gee wizz I cant wait to start playing this game with you guys

VOTE: Chara

Why are you being a meanie to skitty shes nice
UNVOTE:

VOTE: Elbirn

Bizarro vote reasoning.
I realize NOW that this was probably a joke but the fact that I didn’t realize it immediately, doesn’t make me scum my gut is suddenly screaming at me that I may have just possibly caught a deep wolf and no, I don’t mean Elbirn.
Can you go over this again, because I dont understand your meaning. It seems like you got two sentences jumbled together in the middle there.

Specifically, are you saying that based on the quoted posts, the deep wolf you've caught is...Skitter? If so, what do I/chara have to do with it?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2045, tris wrote:Not much to respond to here. Anyone want to lay out why they're voting me?
In post 2039, Elbirn wrote:I like wagons and dont like tris

VOTE: Tris
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Ankamius »

Oh hey it's Elbirn

Do you have any questions for me to answer when I'm done with work?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:47 am

Post by tris »

I guess i'll rephrase that. Why don't you like me?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2066, tris wrote:Couldn't Brigitte have acted like she did to give the appearances that she doesn't care about getting lynched. If that's what she was trying to do, it seems to have worked,
so do you think that's what she was doing, or are you just pointing it out?
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2057, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2040, Elbirn wrote:Actually

Wait why are we voting tris and not nim? Would seem to be the conclusion to your post, skitter
A) this has been mentioned before but i have issues playing with nim for *reasons* and would not have joined the game if i knew what her main was - i dont know how much my dislike for her posting is being influenced by that (ie i can't tell rn if i dont like her posts because they're scummy or because i'm biased against them because of out of game reasons)

B) ank (who i understand has more history with her than i do) says she's being townie for her

C) my gut says tris is a better vote rn
In post 2041, Nimueh wrote:You’re seriously sr me for that?
I’m amused that you strongly tr anyone for that reason specificall
y. Do I really need to find games to debunk that theory?
I dislike your vote; it's not the main reason i would vote you tho, more that your tone feels weird/wrong to me, and again, idk if that's actually ai for you here.

Idk what the bolded is referring to

==
In post 2044, Nimueh wrote:@Skitter , my point being that it isn’t a good reason to tr anyone solely on them acting anti-survivalist and/or debating it with you.

So, how exactly is that scummy?
I think that was townie of brigitte; i don't know why me thinking this amuses you (ie amusement is a strange reaction to me giving a reason for townreading someone)

I asked you what you were referring to there - i never said, or implied, that i found that statement specifically scummy. Dont put words in my mouth.

==

A) not sure why you think i'd 'undoubtedly' find any vote you make scummy given that i've never said anything of the sort and i don't think there's any basis for this conclusion from my posting

B) you're using that premise - that i'd find all/any of your votes scummy - as an excuse to not vote and/or sheep people and absolve yourseld of the responsibility of deciding where to vote

C) the last line is a hyperbolic over-reaction to someone *not* voting you

==

Yep, i agree - me *not* voting someone is indicative that i'm trying to mislynch them, good job.

==
!remind me to talk ablut your reasoning for your elbirn vote - i have more i wanna say but i gotta bounce
In post 2054, Nimueh wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 886, skitter30 wrote:oh that reminds me: is forgetting that the game is nightless ai at all?
In post 1427, skitter30 wrote:i'm kinda skimming nimueh's posts and gun-to-head i think she's kinda scummy but i don't know if that's because i'm carrying a lot of animus from how she behaved in the last game i played with her; i would not have joined this game if i had known who her main was

i'm kinda like actively not trying to engage her so i'm trying to decide if i should just replace out here because trying to not sort her is obviously counterproductive

==
In post 1388, Enter wrote:
In post 1285, skitter30 wrote:i kinda think ank is town now actually
she comes off a lot better than brigitte does in both of their recent exchanges
Explain. I'd argue she comes off more controlled, but pretty sure that's more scummy than townie, IMO.
i don't know - it kinda felt like she was approaching her convos with brigitte with a goal (first convo refuting brigitte's scumread, seconc convo getting another opinion on brigitte and then trying to gague if scum!brigitte would back down under pressure), whereas brgitte felt a lot more like she was flailing when ank pushed her and like she didn't know how to respond ank; it felt less like she was approaching the exchange with a consistent thought process that guided her posts/pushes/responses, but rather that she just said the first thing that popped into her head when she was met with resistance by me/urap2/ank/reck - discrediting reck by saying he wasn't reading the game.

like the convo last night wrt ank and then reck: she started off with objecting to ank asking reck how he was reading brigitte/brigitte's case on reck because reck had been scumreading her all game so he's obviously biased. once i pointed out that wasn't true (ie his scumread on her had developed in the last 20 pages or so), and that scumreading someone dones't mean they can't objectively look at a post, brigitte's posting shifted to discrediting reck in general on the basis that he isn't reading the game, which is kinda obviously not true. and i kinda disliked that she was using that as an excuse to not engage with reck at all; it kinda felt like that once reck started siding with ank her next goal was to try to discredit him - like she went from objecting to ank asking reck how he was reading brigitte to discrediting reck and i don't follow that as a townie thought process really, but it kinda makes sense to me as a response by scum to getting pushed and getting backed into a corner

i do think that ank (in middle of that convo with brigitte) saying that she thought scum!brigitte would have dropped the push and then unvoting was townie because i think that scum!her would continue pushing brigitte there while she had momentum to try to score a mislynch; a couple of ank's posts at that juncture seem like she was rethinking her brigitte read in real-time, in response to brigitte's reaction to her

idk i hope i explained that well enough
==
In post 1403, Brigitte wrote:She even made in my mind one of the scummiest post trying to get me to stop my push by saying "I am giving you a chance here" and
framed it in a way where she basically couldn't really lose.
If I continue, I am the unreasonable person. If I stop she wins by not having me stop. That wasn't a real olive branch that was a Xanatos gambit.
actually i think i understand where brigitte was coming from last night a bit more; i didn't get why she thought that ank was framing her as being unreasonable but this explanation makes more sense to me and it explains a lot of the frustration that was threading through her posts last night

i still dont't get why this exchange with ank was followed by the reck-isn't-reading thing tho

==
In post 1411, Enter wrote:does ank not look manipulative and controlled to you?
not there, no
In post 1411, Enter wrote:what do you think about the fact that ank put her vote back on?
i liked at that time that she unvoted because it felt like if she's scum there's little motivation for her to unvote briggite when people are just coming 'round to side with ank; much more scum motivation to continue pushing and to try to get that mislynch. re-voting when a brigitte wagon appears kinda undermines that reasoning tho; i dont' like the unvote quite as much now but i still think it's kinda townie since it came in conjunction with posts that indicated that ank was trying to re-evaluate brigitte in response to how brigitte was acting towards her (specifically and taken together)

==
In post 1420, Brigitte wrote:
In post 1418, u r a person 2 wrote:damn, even more reason not to try and send them into a rage.

I've asked the thread generally a number or times now, but here's to you specifically.

What motivation did you have for provoking him like that?
I told you immediately during it I was trolling him. What do you think I am trying to do here?
i think that this is an awful way to play the game but i'm not sure it's actually scummy
UNVOTE:
(although i missed you saying last night htat you were trying to troll him)
In post 1554, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1515, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1512, Enter wrote:
In post 1510, Ankamius wrote:Yes, I become accountable for not dying later in the game and for having to either keep up the town leader persona or to find a way to 'apathy out' of that role.

This way I don't have to do any of that lol
P sure this is nightless as of RN, and "not dying" is a pretty silly excuse to lynch a town member.

No deadlines mafia we kept Nancy alive even though she was strong town because she was pocketed by the entire scum team.
well yeah

I'd also have the burden of making sure that kind of argument is the first thing people think of when they ask why I'm still alive rather than "oh they're a deepwolf"
ngl one of the reasons why i'm fine townbinning you for now is because i figure that if you're scum it'll probably become obvious if you never die (i guess i keep forgetting that the game is nightless rn so maybe this isn't the best idea)
In post 1592, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1589, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1554, skitter30 wrote:ngl one of the reasons why i'm fine townbinning you for now is because i figure that if you're scum it'll probably become obvious if you never die (i guess i keep forgetting that the game is nightless rn so maybe this isn't the best idea)
Why do you expect an ank nk?
not particularly like rn or tonight (or i guess not-tonight given the game is nightless) but i'd kinda expect her to be deaded before like lylo or so if she continues playing like this in a game that had normal nks
In post 1636, skitter30 wrote:ngl i kinda want to vote nimueh; she feels really flat here for her and i'm kinda surprised that she's not scumreading enter here tbh

pedit
WHY ARE YOU ASKING MY OPINION!!!!!!
In post 1647, skitter30 wrote:so is putting someone at l-1 alwayhs scummy?
... like how do you think hammers happen?
and doesn't put someone at l-1 given the oppurtunity for *town* to hammer as well?

like you're treating the l-1 as an inherently scummy act and i don't know why
In post 1764, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1754, Chara wrote:i don't love the vote either. obviously i don't know you but i'm agreeing with Ank that you look more like town than scum and skitter's case on you just seems to be gut based about you seeming flat.
it just doesn't feel right. especially with both me and Ankamius giving reasons for you to be town that skitter doesn't seem to have engaged with.
if ank is that confident that she's town i'll unvote; i'm not entirely sure i can read her rationally rn for a whole lot of out-of-game reasons and so i don't particularly trust my read on her

she does feel scummy to me tho

if this becomes/is a problem i'll rep-out
(and again i would not have joined this game if i knew who her main was)
In post 1879, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1875, Chara wrote:actually maybe i wouldn't call Brigitte town. she'd be in a null category because i don't know what to do there.
Ank's stance i get because it seems in line with how she's been forming her reads, but the lack of reasoning i've seen from skitter about Brigitte scum is bothering me.
but i might've missed that reasoning somewhere, if so i would really appreciate a quote.
i basically decided to sheep ank on brigitte (kinda exactly like how i just sheeped you on varsoon and stopped pushing him last time even though i didn't particularly agree)

i don't particularly see it but rn i don't townread brigitte really and i townread ank enough and am ready for the day to be over enough that i'm just willing to sheep her

none of the other wagons rn are particularly appealing to me, and i think since the gameday is starting to come to a close we should be coalescing onto one wagon instead of starting new ones. (i do kinda like the idea of a tris wagon tbh)

like it's not that i really scumread brigitte, it's more like it's the most agreeable wagon to me rn out of all of the existing wagons (and the fact that the wagon is largely formed by slots i townread reassures me too)

not sure why you've lost your townread on me
In post 1927, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1925, Ankamius wrote:I don't like 1923

Ugh I'm really not sure now
do tell
In post 1937, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1932, Chara wrote:
In post 1923, skitter30 wrote:c) i think that referring to me incorporating the currently nightless aspect of the game into my reads 'tmi' is ridiculous and borderline shading given that it's something that's in the mod's like third post of the game. of *course* that's going to influence how i approach the game, *especially* after jingle's game.
being paranoid of me for townreading you while you were being your town self is
ridiculous
and i know it'll influence you, i brought it up as a concern to talk about it,
and this is the second time you've dislike me simply
having
a thought.
the first was u2.
i mean that's how the game works ...?
like people judge each other for their thoughts; when yours don't seem townie to me i'm going to object

i honestly dont' remember rn what you said about u2; it's been like a bajillion pages since that happened
In post 1970, skitter30 wrote:elbirn do you like scum or town more?
In post 2037, skitter30 wrote:the elbirn wagon was: brigitte, chara, xtoxm, nimueh

am i missing anyone?
my gut says that there's prob scum in the elbirn voters, probably in this order of likeliness: nimueh > brigitte = chara > xtoxm
(i think nimueh's vote is quite bad actually)

==

elbirn's reaction to his wagon was quite townie imo; not really vibing a wagon there rn

==

kinda want tris
or nimueh
==
In post 2009, Elbirn wrote:What happens if we no lynch? It's not like anyone's gonna get shot. I actually don't see the point of a deadline in this game at all
if we no-lynch and there's no nk tomorow night we're in the exact same place tomorrow with no flips and like .... i don't see the point and i odn't want a rehash of today; it's been going on forever with nothing conclusive happening

==
In post 2023, northsidegal wrote:
Succinct replaces Enter.
hello!

==
In post 2022, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2019, Flubbernugget wrote:Chara's reads list makes a lot of the null-scum reads she's been getting make more sense

Something about skitter's approach to this game being nightless pinged me but that was from a morning skim and I don't really rsmber what it was but i still think theyre town
I found it amusing gave so much towncred to Brigitte both being anti-survivalist and then her debating that read.
what does this mean

==

VOTE: tris

i might switch to nimueh idk; none of the current wagons (2+ votes) are really vibing with me rn

:thinking:
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=76766&user_select%5B%5D=29653

This is an ISO of a Skitter scumgame, where she obvtown’d as scum to the end. I think everyone who is locktowning or close to locktowning her, should take a look at this.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2058, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Not much time to post, but skitter is a strong townread, and it should be easier for everyone else to see now why Nim and Brig are scum.
So that means you couldn’t possibly be wrong then?

She was a strong tr in that game I just linked too, that’s how she won.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”