RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

and again

I live in a world where because of my reputation I have to try to sort people who objectively are pushing on me despite knowing i am town.

so, uh.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:18 pm

like you're such fucking cancer if you're town. you've talked to me the entire game like you've known i was town. yet you kept calling me scum regardless.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
GrandWazoo
GrandWazoo
Goon
GrandWazoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:20 pm

Post by GrandWazoo »

Classic. "I'm great at reading players, except when they're terrible."

But don't worry, your reputation as scum remains unblemished.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:20 pm

you sat there calling me trash town in one breath and in the other asserting that I was definitely, 100% scum for the most nonsense fucking reasons imaginable
the entire lobby told you that the things you were pushing me for were at worst NAI and objectively town indicative. yet you sat there calling me scum anyway.
and that bullshit where you constantly called me/shoshin a couple if you weren't scum trying to rattle me i have no idea how you ever think that's the right way to approach this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:21 pm

nah.

if you're town i'm reporting you. you knew that i was town this game. you may have chosen to vote me out of spite regardless of that, but you knew that i was town.
GrandWazoo
GrandWazoo
Goon
GrandWazoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:22 pm

Post by GrandWazoo »

I'm done arguing with you. Thank god I don't have to anymore.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:23 pm

In post 1480, GrandWazoo wrote:I'm done arguing with you. Thank god I don't have to anymore.
totally something someone says about a townread, am i right?!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:25 pm

meanwhile shoshin and probably another of auro/volxen are trying to get one over on me and flex their scum epeens and show that they're better than me by taking advantage of the fact that people are literally willing to gamethrow to fuck with me. fantastic! congratulations you guys are so good at scum, the fact that my presence in a game makes everyone ready to gamethrow definitely is because you're good at scum
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:28 pm

you literally cannot solve a game when half of the slots are 'literally gamethrowing town or scum'
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:29 pm

I'm out. I'll get reported and banned if I try to stick around in this game. it's not worth it. if you have to never play with me again because of this then you have to never play with me again but if you think that I deserve to have to deal with this shoshin then I guess that we have to not play together. dt clemency stay away from me while this game's ongoing and if either of you are town stay away from me forever.

replacing out
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:32 pm

cancelling that until i see the flip i guess
but i might be out even if this is scum anyway so
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:38 pm

shoshin is scum btw. let it go and got sidetracked because people were making it impossible to go on her today, but she's scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:53 pm

dt's seen three games lost because of people scumreading me for the stupidest fucking reasons imaginable and somehow if he's town decides to make a fourth. nah.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:15 pm

yeah.

i think irrelephant has approached my slot in bad faith too.
shoshin clearly has, but she's scum so
dt
clemency
gw

I don't feel like a player in this game, i feel like an object. i feel like for whatever reason people think it's fine to treat my slot in ways that they would fucking hate if happened to them.
i don't think it's healthy for me to stick around and I think that's true independent of grandwazoo's flip

and i think that I need to be firmer about establishing ground rules for what kind of treatment i am and am not willing to put up with and there's stuff from pretty much everyone that i'm not rly okay with

out.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:20 pm

In post 1137, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 1136, GrandWazoo wrote:
In post 1077, Shoshin wrote:Wazoo, please respond to . Also, to clarify, doesn't say I want to lynch RC, it just says that anyone who wants to lynch him should wait until D2. Why do you keep misreading what I've said?
My point was that "wait until D2" assumes that he's nominated D2. After my flip, it is a virtual lock that he won't be.
Hopefully town remembers that he's singlehandedly driven a mislynch, despite being the scummiest player in the game.
If you flip town RC is my new priority lynch. He has asked us to BoP him, basically, so I’m fairly certain he’ll get lynched in that case.
Any reads besides RC you want to share while at L-1?
In post 1146, Irrelephant11 wrote:I’m annoyed and I think RC knows it’s going to make us all more paranoid but like esp. me after I just said I’d BoP him
Tbh I’m BoPing him on the first two lynches regardless of what he says so while I’m annoyed there’s a good chance I’ll eventually follow him
Independently of RC I scumread Wazoo more tho so for now I might just sit
just gonna call this out.
it's really at all fair that there's this expectation that i'm gonna be getting shit pushed by half the game then have to get a guaranteed scum or I'm going to get lynched on BoP
and if I don't call for BoP I'm just not going to have anyone listening to me, so... like... nah. you wouldn't find it okay if someone lynched you for incorrectly scumreading someone who was clearly approaching the game in bad faith. but because I'm -me- any kind of etiquette falls by the wayside.

so maybe I just can't play mafia. maybe there's no way to enjoy town and scum. i don't think there should be, but it feels more and more to me like this is just a big fucking waste of my time
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:20 pm

anyway. I wanted people to understand. feel free to go back to whatever when I'm gone. bye.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:25 pm

from now on i'm replacing out or policy lynching anyone who tries to even imply burden of proficiency without first creating an environment within which I can be reasonably expected to find scum in.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by Auro »

How did Shoshin/Irrel approach you in bad faith?
Wtf do you mean, Shoshin/me/Volxen flexing our "scum epeens"?

Firstly scumreading you isn't gamethrowing.
Also your reputation as a top-tier scum player implies it's not going to be easy to townread you D1. Why is this affecting you this much?

Pedit: You're the one who *asked* to be BoP'd, though?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:29 pm

if i didn't ask for it, I just get ignored 'cause you can't sheep the guy who is good as scum.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by Auro »

Volxen, I didn't reply to your question on me re: Scum Reading. I expected you to pick up on my lack of response and follow up on it; but you continued to explain why you townread me. Red flag
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:35 pm

I withdraw any reads I've given. this game made me too unhappy for my reads to be at all reliable. etc.

gl, not responding any further.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 699, Shoshin wrote:"Nullscum" is a terrible thing to say about someone who isn't towny yet.
In post 702, Shoshin wrote:What's your read on Fusco?
In post 710, Auro wrote: Nullscum. :wink:
In post 1456, Shoshin wrote:What's your read on Fusco, RC?
In post 1461, RadiantCowbells wrote:nullscum
Lol
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1495, RadiantCowbells wrote:I withdraw any reads I've given. this game made me too unhappy for my reads to be at all reliable. etc.

gl, not responding any further.
If the scum strategy is to rile you up as a team they're succeeding, and that also implies a decent chance of Wazoo bluffing about his alignment right now.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by Auro »

Shoshin, when did I become locktown for you?
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 1494, Auro wrote:Volxen, I didn't reply to your question on me re: Scum Reading. I expected you to pick up on my lack of response and follow up on it; but you continued to explain why you townread me. Red flag
Fair enough, I should have brought it up again and insisted that you answer it, but I could follow-up and ask you about it again as either alignment.

But I will ask you again now. What are your thoughts on Scum Reading in general?
"i agree it was a good that we outed PR volxen early..it's like he suddenly transformed from an ugly duckling into a beautiful(?) swan " - xwing (Newbie 1889: Ice Cream)

Return to “Completed Open Games”