Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2330, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2321, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2294, skitter30 wrote:maybe the nks turn back on when we lynch scum, idk

i have to at some point go back and look at the circumstances of the votes on the brigitte wagon but off the cuff if there's scum on there i'd guess it to be between: {reck/tris/succint}

kinda want to do this for now until i sort out how i feel about the brigitte/tris wagons

VOTE: flubber
i have like no read on him and can't really remember much of anything he's said this game
In post 2304, Ankamius wrote:Skitters post to start the day feels a bit out of place too for some reason
Mmmmmmm I kind of thought that too, mostly re: "wowie where's the NK?", but I dont know that scum says this because I'd assume they'd be particularly aware that theres no NK coming up if night phases arent happening yet.

And I dont like that she votes flubber after positing scum in reck/tris/succinct

Do you see something else here or have I covered your thoughts more or less?
In post 2322, Ankamius wrote:the entire post just feels... weird

it's setup spec

followed by saying that there may be scum in half the lynch wagon

then instead of sorting them, uses her vote to try to sort somebody else...?

like those are thoughts that make sense but the way they're ordered and written feels a lot more like she didn't have a whole lot to say but felt compelled to put more down on the page

it doesn't fit the context of what her thought processes have looked like to me
the lack of night reminded me that at some point that it had occurred to me that maybe the nks will turn on after scum flips but i never wrote that anywhere so i just put it there. also i'm low-key wondering if the game has more than the usual number of scum

(ie the ambiguous wincon and lack of nk's are reminding me quite a bit of jingle's game from a couple months back)

to figure out exactly where scum is on the wagon, i need to go back and look at how/when the wagon formed, but i haven't had a chance to do that yet, and don't think i will for another couple of days. off the top of my head / from what i remember without going back to check, those three votes were worse than the other three votes, and those are the ones i'm going to pay especial attention to whenever i do get the chance to check how that wagon formed.

and my vote was dangling for far too much of day1 so until i figure out if i want to vote on the wagon i wanted to put it *somewhere* and i keep forgetting flubber exists so i decided to start there today

basically what i'm saying is that i need to relook at the brigitte wagon before i firm up my opinion on the votes on that wagon, but since that isn't going to happen for a couple of days, i want to do something with my vote so i decided in the meanwhile to start tackling another part of the game that i also need to work on.

i have no idea what 'it doesn't fit the context of what her thought processes have looked like to me' means so i can't address that , really
So why vote Flubber then as opposed to just waiting with your vote?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2338, Flubbernugget wrote:Also makes no sense to throw down a vote you're admitting is useless
The only good reason to ever vote a null read, is if either your tr everyone else or you want to avoid a no lynch.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2363, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 2316, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2315, Flubbernugget wrote:This makes chara and succinct the main points of interest on the brigette wagon
Why? Because they were on the end of that wagon?

I wish Brigitte had hardclaimed BEFORE she self-hammered because reasonable chance whomever hammered after that, would be scum.

I wasn’t online for most of yesterday, I thought we would have one more day. I’m still not tr Skitter but Brigitte flip makes me feel worse now about NMSA. Considering his hard scumread on me and Brigitte and knowing it was Brigitte on the chopping block and not me, why did he only consider voting her at L-1?

I can’t help wondering if I had been the leading wagon instead of Brigitte, would his vote also have been on Brigitte then?
Nah, it would've been on you cause I thought (and still think) you're scum.
I obviously wouldn’t expect you to admit to it in any case. i’m just trying to ascertain if you’re scum trying to push a mislynch on me, or just bad town and this post, really didn’t do anything to change my read on you, one way or another.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2364, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 2349, skitter30 wrote:the turn around on nmsa was incredibly townie and i don't think it comes from scum

his very very early game and how he pushed nmsa was also pretty townie and nuanced and i don't think scum!him pushes a mislynch that way (or lolbusses a partner that way) or says things like 'if he flips town i know i'm the lynch tomorrow' (which he said repeatedly) - if scum!him is aware enough of the gamestate that he knows that a mislynch would result in his own lynch i odn't think he's confident enough to push it as aggressively as he did, and the whole push started too early and was too hard to be a bus (and the turn-around on nmsa didn't happen at the time i feel like it would have if it had been a bus)

mindmelding at various points of the game (esp. wrt the ank/brigitte thing)

there was probably more but if there is it happened long enough ago that i'm blanking
I wouldn't say it was incredibly townie, just a bit townie. It feels like you're trying to take advantage of game length and the replace-out to defend yourself by tring a general(?) townread.
:shifty:

I’m not liking this post. And you’re accusing me of omgussing - eventhough I specifically made a point of stressing it was the whole linking thing, was why I was suspicious of you? :lol:

Like wasn’t Skitter one of your strongest trs before she called you “nullscum”?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2058, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Not much time to post, but
skitter is a strong townread
, and it should be easier for everyone else to see now why Nim and Brig are scum.
So what happened today change that?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2284, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2279, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 2276, skitter30 wrote:creature is still sketchy imo
i'm pretty sure this is flipping town tbh

chara's town
elbirn i think is probably town
urap2 was town so xtoxm is town but he himself is kinda null
enter was townie iirc but i don't super much on succint
i lost my townread on reck at some point
ank townread i think is still there

i don't have a read on flubber really
tris i think is quite a lot scummier in the event of a brigitte townflip

nimueh idk
and i'm blanking on someone but i don't remember who it is offhand
Yes hello you're blanking on me.
right, sorry
i don't have a read on you either, probably tending to nullscum

your wagon from like a bajillion years ago prob had scum on it; i'm gong to repeat that until i have enough info to follow that thread
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Xtoxm »

i have no idea why everyone is tr that slot
and brig could have hammered it on like p33
what a missed opportunity
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2378, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2349, skitter30 wrote:the turn around on nmsa was incredibly townie and i don't think it comes from scum

his very very early game and how he pushed nmsa was also pretty townie and nuanced and i don't think scum!him pushes a mislynch that way (or lolbusses a partner that way) or says things like 'if he flips town i know i'm the lynch tomorrow' (which he said repeatedly) - if scum!him is aware enough of the gamestate that he knows that a mislynch would result in his own lynch i odn't think he's confident enough to push it as aggressively as he did, and the whole push started too early and was too hard to be a bus (and the turn-around on nmsa didn't happen at the time i feel like it would have if it had been a bus)

there was probably more but if there is it happened long enough ago that i'm blanking
I wouldn't say it was incredibly townie, just a bit townie.
It feels like you're trying to take advantage of game length and the replace-out to defend yourself by tring a general(?) townread.

I’m not liking this post. And you’re accusing me of omgussing - eventhough I specifically made a point of stressing it was the whole linking thing, was why I was suspicious of you? :lol:

@Ankimius, do you still think this is newbtown?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2381, Xtoxm wrote:i have no idea why everyone is tr that slot
and brig could have hammered it on like p33
what a missed opportunity
I could have too, which makes his lock sr on me, all the more bizarre but that Skitter shade not only seems to have come out of the blue but there is nothing scummy about that post that NMSA jumped on for pretty much no reason.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:50 am

Post by Nimueh »

VOTE: NMSA
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by Creature »

I need to re-gather my townreads. I feel lost rn.
Sigh
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:27 pm

Post by tris »

Ugh, I'm sorry. I haven't been feeling great lately, and I've been avoiding this. I will make sure that I attend to this tomorrow morning. I have to sleep now.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Chara »

Nim is a townlean now.

still working too much. back to normal on Monday.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Elbirn »

I dont want to get prodded

If anyone wants to talk I'm here
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2376, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2338, Flubbernugget wrote:Also makes no sense to throw down a vote you're admitting is useless
The only good reason to ever vote a null read, is if either your tr everyone else or you want to avoid a no lynch.
wrong
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:12 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2382, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2378, Nimueh wrote:

I wouldn't say it was incredibly townie, just a bit townie.
It feels like you're trying to take advantage of game length and the replace-out to defend yourself by tring a general(?) townread.

@Ankimius, do you still think this is newbtown?
No I'm resetting on nmsa
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:34 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

im hungover as fuck ill read when im not spinning
green shirt thursdays
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:21 am

Post by northsidegal »

Prodding Succinct.

Working on EoD votecount.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Succinct »

I wasn't aware day had started.

Reading now.
Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Succinct »

In post 2271, Creature wrote:and scum should be there:
Xtoxm u r a person 2
Chara
xRECKONERx
NotMySpamAccount
Flubbernugget
tris
Switch tris<->Elbirn and we're on same page.
In post 2297, Ankamius wrote:Btw why are we doing a tris wagon
Because people wrongly think the Brigitte wagon was countering a wagon on 'scum'-tris.
In post 2319, Elbirn wrote:This games been really quiet, which is weird after getting a flip and a new day start..
I personally didn't know day started; was expecting mod to message me.
In post 2329, Flubbernugget wrote:Succinct, why did you scum read Brigitte?
In post 2205, Succinct wrote:
In post 2188, Brigitte wrote:
In post 2187, Succinct wrote:then it doesn't change prior scumminess.
Expand.
Opportunistic hop-on to your counterwagon, response about Chara's stance was suspect, posts don't seem to be advancing gamestate, description of your play from others.
In post 2357, skitter30 wrote:like i was townreading enter but i don't really classify succint as being an active poster
Apologies. I do what I can, but succinctness does not foster activity.

VOTE: Flubbernugget
Still a scumread.
Vaguely lean Xtoxm/Chara town, but those're gut; I have no evidence backing reads up.
Think remaining two're in xRECKONERx/NotMySpamAccount/Elbirn.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:28 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2394, Succinct wrote:Because people wrongly think the Brigitte wagon was countering a wagon on 'scum'-tris.
huh?

it felt like the counterwagon was tris
Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Succinct »

In post 2395, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2394, Succinct wrote:Because people
wrongly
think the Brigitte wagon was countering a wagon on 'scum'-tris.
huh? it felt like the counterwagon was tris
Perhaps emphasis'll help meaning.
tris
was
the counterwagon; people wrongly think Brigitte was.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2389, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2376, Nimueh wrote:
wrong
Are you going to elaborate on that?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2360, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2340, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2336, Flubbernugget wrote:Urap2 being obvtown and chara sitting around null-scum make no sense in the same game
if this is directed at me i don't know why those don't make sense together
(and chara has gone up quite a bit in myreads, but that only happened recently)
They don't make sense together because both slots had the same habit of making a lot of interaction posts that look townie in a bubble but not from them were not able to generate good reads.
i read this a few times and i'm having trouble parsing what you're saying tbh. i *think* you're saying that you think they both made interaction posts that look townie but had awful reads so their interaction posts ought not to form the basis of the reads on them. is that right? i'm also not sure what you mean by interaction posts in this context actually

why do you think neither of them formed good reads?

urap's reads might not have been great (idk) but his thought process behidn them was incredibly townie
chara's readslists also weren't awesome but there were large swaths of the game where i was having trouble telling vibing with their thought process (or, at least, had trouble telling if they were having a genuine thought process), which made it hard for me to form a confident read on them
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2364, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I wouldn't say it was incredibly townie, just a bit townie. It feels like you're trying to take advantage of game length and the replace-out to defend yourself by tring a general(?) townread.
it was incredibly townie, and it's a read i've had since like page30, or whenever it happened, so saying i'm giving a popular read just now to defend myself in the present is kinda silly, esepcially as i'm saying it when others are questioning their reads on the slot - if i'm trying to conform my read to others, as you're suggesting, now is not the right time to reaffirm my townread on him
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”