Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2375 (isolation #200) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2330, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2321, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2294, skitter30 wrote:maybe the nks turn back on when we lynch scum, idk

i have to at some point go back and look at the circumstances of the votes on the brigitte wagon but off the cuff if there's scum on there i'd guess it to be between: {reck/tris/succint}

kinda want to do this for now until i sort out how i feel about the brigitte/tris wagons

VOTE: flubber
i have like no read on him and can't really remember much of anything he's said this game
In post 2304, Ankamius wrote:Skitters post to start the day feels a bit out of place too for some reason
Mmmmmmm I kind of thought that too, mostly re: "wowie where's the NK?", but I dont know that scum says this because I'd assume they'd be particularly aware that theres no NK coming up if night phases arent happening yet.

And I dont like that she votes flubber after positing scum in reck/tris/succinct

Do you see something else here or have I covered your thoughts more or less?
In post 2322, Ankamius wrote:the entire post just feels... weird

it's setup spec

followed by saying that there may be scum in half the lynch wagon

then instead of sorting them, uses her vote to try to sort somebody else...?

like those are thoughts that make sense but the way they're ordered and written feels a lot more like she didn't have a whole lot to say but felt compelled to put more down on the page

it doesn't fit the context of what her thought processes have looked like to me
the lack of night reminded me that at some point that it had occurred to me that maybe the nks will turn on after scum flips but i never wrote that anywhere so i just put it there. also i'm low-key wondering if the game has more than the usual number of scum

(ie the ambiguous wincon and lack of nk's are reminding me quite a bit of jingle's game from a couple months back)

to figure out exactly where scum is on the wagon, i need to go back and look at how/when the wagon formed, but i haven't had a chance to do that yet, and don't think i will for another couple of days. off the top of my head / from what i remember without going back to check, those three votes were worse than the other three votes, and those are the ones i'm going to pay especial attention to whenever i do get the chance to check how that wagon formed.

and my vote was dangling for far too much of day1 so until i figure out if i want to vote on the wagon i wanted to put it *somewhere* and i keep forgetting flubber exists so i decided to start there today

basically what i'm saying is that i need to relook at the brigitte wagon before i firm up my opinion on the votes on that wagon, but since that isn't going to happen for a couple of days, i want to do something with my vote so i decided in the meanwhile to start tackling another part of the game that i also need to work on.

i have no idea what 'it doesn't fit the context of what her thought processes have looked like to me' means so i can't address that , really
So why vote Flubber then as opposed to just waiting with your vote?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (isolation #201) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2338, Flubbernugget wrote:Also makes no sense to throw down a vote you're admitting is useless
The only good reason to ever vote a null read, is if either your tr everyone else or you want to avoid a no lynch.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2377 (isolation #202) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2363, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 2316, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2315, Flubbernugget wrote:This makes chara and succinct the main points of interest on the brigette wagon
Why? Because they were on the end of that wagon?

I wish Brigitte had hardclaimed BEFORE she self-hammered because reasonable chance whomever hammered after that, would be scum.

I wasn’t online for most of yesterday, I thought we would have one more day. I’m still not tr Skitter but Brigitte flip makes me feel worse now about NMSA. Considering his hard scumread on me and Brigitte and knowing it was Brigitte on the chopping block and not me, why did he only consider voting her at L-1?

I can’t help wondering if I had been the leading wagon instead of Brigitte, would his vote also have been on Brigitte then?
Nah, it would've been on you cause I thought (and still think) you're scum.
I obviously wouldn’t expect you to admit to it in any case. i’m just trying to ascertain if you’re scum trying to push a mislynch on me, or just bad town and this post, really didn’t do anything to change my read on you, one way or another.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2378 (isolation #203) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2364, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 2349, skitter30 wrote:the turn around on nmsa was incredibly townie and i don't think it comes from scum

his very very early game and how he pushed nmsa was also pretty townie and nuanced and i don't think scum!him pushes a mislynch that way (or lolbusses a partner that way) or says things like 'if he flips town i know i'm the lynch tomorrow' (which he said repeatedly) - if scum!him is aware enough of the gamestate that he knows that a mislynch would result in his own lynch i odn't think he's confident enough to push it as aggressively as he did, and the whole push started too early and was too hard to be a bus (and the turn-around on nmsa didn't happen at the time i feel like it would have if it had been a bus)

mindmelding at various points of the game (esp. wrt the ank/brigitte thing)

there was probably more but if there is it happened long enough ago that i'm blanking
I wouldn't say it was incredibly townie, just a bit townie. It feels like you're trying to take advantage of game length and the replace-out to defend yourself by tring a general(?) townread.
:shifty:

I’m not liking this post. And you’re accusing me of omgussing - eventhough I specifically made a point of stressing it was the whole linking thing, was why I was suspicious of you? :lol:

Like wasn’t Skitter one of your strongest trs before she called you “nullscum”?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2379 (isolation #204) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2058, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Not much time to post, but
skitter is a strong townread
, and it should be easier for everyone else to see now why Nim and Brig are scum.
So what happened today change that?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2380 (isolation #205) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2284, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2279, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 2276, skitter30 wrote:creature is still sketchy imo
i'm pretty sure this is flipping town tbh

chara's town
elbirn i think is probably town
urap2 was town so xtoxm is town but he himself is kinda null
enter was townie iirc but i don't super much on succint
i lost my townread on reck at some point
ank townread i think is still there

i don't have a read on flubber really
tris i think is quite a lot scummier in the event of a brigitte townflip

nimueh idk
and i'm blanking on someone but i don't remember who it is offhand
Yes hello you're blanking on me.
right, sorry
i don't have a read on you either, probably tending to nullscum

your wagon from like a bajillion years ago prob had scum on it; i'm gong to repeat that until i have enough info to follow that thread
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2382 (isolation #206) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2378, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2364, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 2349, skitter30 wrote:the turn around on nmsa was incredibly townie and i don't think it comes from scum

his very very early game and how he pushed nmsa was also pretty townie and nuanced and i don't think scum!him pushes a mislynch that way (or lolbusses a partner that way) or says things like 'if he flips town i know i'm the lynch tomorrow' (which he said repeatedly) - if scum!him is aware enough of the gamestate that he knows that a mislynch would result in his own lynch i odn't think he's confident enough to push it as aggressively as he did, and the whole push started too early and was too hard to be a bus (and the turn-around on nmsa didn't happen at the time i feel like it would have if it had been a bus)

mindmelding at various points of the game (esp. wrt the ank/brigitte thing)

there was probably more but if there is it happened long enough ago that i'm blanking
I wouldn't say it was incredibly townie, just a bit townie.
It feels like you're trying to take advantage of game length and the replace-out to defend yourself by tring a general(?) townread.
:shifty:

I’m not liking this post. And you’re accusing me of omgussing - eventhough I specifically made a point of stressing it was the whole linking thing, was why I was suspicious of you? :lol:

Like wasn’t Skitter one of your strongest trs before she called you “nullscum”?
@Ankimius, do you still think this is newbtown?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (isolation #207) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2381, Xtoxm wrote:i have no idea why everyone is tr that slot
and brig could have hammered it on like p33
what a missed opportunity
I could have too, which makes his lock sr on me, all the more bizarre but that Skitter shade not only seems to have come out of the blue but there is nothing scummy about that post that NMSA jumped on for pretty much no reason.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2384 (isolation #208) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:50 am

Post by Nimueh »

VOTE: NMSA
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2397 (isolation #209) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2389, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2376, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2338, Flubbernugget wrote:Also makes no sense to throw down a vote you're admitting is useless
The only good reason to ever vote a null read, is if either your tr everyone else or you want to avoid a no lynch.
wrong
Are you going to elaborate on that?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (isolation #210) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by Nimueh »

Spoiler:
In post 2400, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2369, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2322, Ankamius wrote:the entire post just feels... weird

it's setup spec

followed by saying that there may be scum in half the lynch wagon

then instead of sorting them, uses her vote to try to sort somebody else...?

like those are thoughts that make sense but the way they're ordered and written feels a lot more like she didn't have a whole lot to say but felt compelled to put more down on the page

it doesn't fit the context of what her thought processes have looked like to me
I still don’t buy her reasons for sr me. Her reasons, both based on my Reck L-1 thing and later Elbirn vote, seemed over reachy to me. I also really dislike all of her Ankamius’ NK comments. It makes me think she is thinking about you being NK’d alot. She very likely would have hard pushed a wagon on me, if it weren’t for you. I think she dialed that back down because it would look suspicious after your obvtown read on me.
do you not understand the concept that i'm not interested in pushing you right now, and that i'm not actively pushing you right now ....? (largely for out of game reasons tbh)

and yeah, i said i don't think i can be objective in reading you, so when ank said she thought you were quite townie i dropped it. i haven't pushed you since then
In post 2037, skitter30 wrote:the elbirn wagon was: brigitte, chara, xtoxm, nimueh

am i missing anyone?
my gut says that there's prob scum in the elbirn voters, probably in this order of likeliness: nimueh > brigitte = chara > xtoxm
(i think nimueh's vote is quite bad actually)

==

elbirn's reaction to his wagon was quite townie imo; not really vibing a wagon there rn

==

kinda want tris
or nimueh

==
In post 2009, Elbirn wrote:What happens if we no lynch? It's not like anyone's gonna get shot. I actually don't see the point of a deadline in this game at all
if we no-lynch and there's no nk tomorow night we're in the exact same place tomorrow with no flips and like .... i don't see the point and i odn't want a rehash of today; it's been going on forever with nothing conclusive happening

==
In post 2023, northsidegal wrote:
Succinct replaces Enter.
hello!

==
In post 2022, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2019, Flubbernugget wrote:Chara's reads list makes a lot of the null-scum reads she's been getting make more sense

Something about skitter's approach to this game being nightless pinged me but that was from a morning skim and I don't really rsmber what it was but i still think theyre town
I found it amusing gave so much towncred to Brigitte both being anti-survivalist and then her debating that read.
what does this mean

==

VOTE: tris

i might switch to nimueh idk
; none of the current wagons (2+ votes) are really vibing with me rn

Did I say you had? I was referencing this post - following my Elbirn vote:

Spoiler:
In post 2189, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2182, Succinct wrote:
In post 2171, skitter30 wrote:boy am i interested in hearing more about these (specifically: me, creature, chara, nimueh, and tris)
Creature's scumgame's not this good.
You said it yourself:
In post 2168, skitter30 wrote:given that i'm quite good at obvtowning when i'm, like, town
tris's content's fine and the wagon's suspect.
Nimueh's stances vaguely look town.
Chara I lack sufficient data right now.

Will update these as appropriate.
i don't think that creature's broken out of his scumrange yet, actually
i'm chalking at least part of that up to being a replacement and giving him a bit of a pass but it ends at the start of tomorrow

that quote about me is literally from a sentence where i said that i'm good at looking townie as scum so that's also a bad reason to townread me

i also have no idea how well you know my playstyle but like if you don't know me trusting my word on that also seems like a bad idea

i kinda gutscum read all of tris's posts but i don't know if that's a playstyle thing
i agree that the wagon is gross tho

kinda disagree on nimueh but eh

I can “understand” but that isn’t the same thing as
convinced
. It’s clear you definitely do have a read on me that tbf isn’t town. And I don’t think it unreasonable for me to mention reads you made on me after my Elbirn vote and earlier, my questions wrt the Reck L-1. Iow, I haven’t lost any of the suspicion I had on you as a direct result of those reads, so you really just can’t expect me to just take your explanation for that as exactly gospel att.

I’m obviously not voting you, since my read on you today is far from confident and I’m feeling really good about my current vote.

While I still don’t necessarily agree with your whole survivalist argument re Brigitte, her flip obviously affects my read you. I really wish I could feel a lot more certain on you but in light of that and not being sure how to parse you rn, I don’t want to vote you today.

I’m still confused as to how oog things makes you more likely to see my play as more likely scummy. Maybe that’s the problem? I’m just not really getting it. But I’ll do my best to try to give you the benefit of the doubt on that for now. However, that doesn’t mean I won’t confront you on a read on me I find questionable, suspicious or flatout disagree with. That’s the best I can do.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (isolation #211) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2401, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2374, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2328, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2321, Elbirn wrote:Mmmmmmm I kind of thought that too, mostly re: "wowie where's the NK?", but I dont know that scum says this because I'd assume they'd be particularly aware that theres no NK coming up if night phases arent happening yet.

And I dont like that she votes flubber after positing scum in reck/tris/succinct

Do you see something else here or have I covered your thoughts more or less?
I try not to be hyper-critical of posts that vote for me but I'm glad I'm not the only one that
I think it’s kind of hypocritical of her to jump on me for my reads/votes and do something like that. I don’t really sense a lot of conviction on any of her reads and is throwing her vote anywhere.

I initially thought her whole survivalist thing with Brigitte may have been townie post-flip but I think it could have also been scum wk for towncred post-flip, I suppose.
yes, do explain why it's hypocritical
i'm not throwing my vote anywhere, there's only a group of like ~5 people that i'd even consider voting today

i don't think scum!me actively pushes against the brigitte wagon there either tbh
I didn’t like your votepark on Flubber but the main reason is that you seem to be holding me to a different standard then yourself. I mean it’s fair but but it definitely makes me more suspicious of you then I would have been otherwise. I nevertheless find that vote weird regardless. Obviously not enough to vote you for it.

Again, while I obviously don’t sr you for that in light of that flip, I have seen scum do that kind of thing for towncred as well. Actually playing with someone as both alignments > ahelluva a lot more helpful than a metaread for me. Once I actually get to play with scum!you, I’d actually know if I would agree with that or not. Is that fair?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2407 (isolation #212) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2402, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2375, Nimueh wrote:So why vote Flubber then as opposed to just waiting with your vote?
... and what would the point of not voting be?
If you don’t have a reason. If it’s near EOD and you don’t want to no lynch, that obviously doesn’t apply.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (isolation #213) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2399, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2364, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I wouldn't say it was incredibly townie, just a bit townie. It feels like you're trying to take advantage of game length and the replace-out to defend yourself by tring a general(?) townread.
it was incredibly townie, and it's a read i've had since like page30, or whenever it happened, so saying i'm giving a popular read just now to defend myself in the present is kinda silly, esepcially as i'm saying it when others are questioning their reads on the slot - if i'm trying to conform my read to others, as you're suggesting, now is not the right time to reaffirm my townread on him
Yes, what he said wrt that, makes absolutely no sense, especially since he considered you a “strong townread” earlier. This complete 180 on you for this “silly” reason, is why my vote is currently on him.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2413 (isolation #214) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:32 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1733, tris wrote:My initial reaction to Brigitte's interaction with Ank earlier on was to want to vote Brigitte even before everything that followed came. I think I want to take a moment to review Brigitte.

----------------------------------------------------------------

@Enter I think you have misinterpreted some of what Nim has been saying.
In post 1367, Enter wrote:
In post 1364, Nimueh wrote:What I said was I didn’t think it was townie
In post 1079, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1077, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1073, Enter wrote:I can think of two reasons right now why Nimueh s reaction to tris is bad, and one of them I know she knows the answer to.
In post 1074, Enter wrote:VOTE: nimueh
Yeah because I actually am not feeling well and your vote is bad.
Bad as in wrong, not scummy.
Huh.
This was referring to your vote, not to mine.
In post 1370, Enter wrote:
In post 1369, Enter wrote:
In post 1364, Nimueh wrote:Enter seems to be of the false impression that I’m seeking a free pass for being sick and think that should somehow make me immune from votes, which is something I’ve never even suggested.
In post 1059, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1056, tris wrote:VOTE: Nimueh

Anything to say about someone other than NMSA (Or I guess tictac)?
:igmeou:

I’ve V/LA because I haven’t been feeling well, so no I’m not caught up yet but if this is your sole reason for for voting me, it isn’t a town one.

VOTE: Tris
Huh.
And in this post she wasn't saying I shouldn't vote for her because she's sick. The sickness was just the reason she wasn't caught up yet.
I think Tris’ read progression on me is townie. I don’t see why scum!Tris corrects Enter on his misread of my posts.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (isolation #215) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:40 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 293, Flubbernugget wrote:Anyway skitter and brigette are gut town

Reck/Enter I'm not 100% sure what to make of. Reck's gripe that Enter's reads were inconsistent on page 2 is just as contrived as Enter defending himself

NMSA's vote on urap is awful. OMGUS isn't AI in and of itself, but not being able to explain a scum read you OMGUS is. Scumreading his wagon without getting into specifics is an idle threat. Playstyle excuse doesn't justify a lack of reads and a lack of advancing the game. And I don't get the Brigitte vote at all. Looks like we bagged a newbscum here.
In post 1867, Flubbernugget wrote:Still not really interested in a brigette wagon
In post 2329, Flubbernugget wrote:Succinct, why did you scum read Brigitte?
In post 2360, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2340, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2336, Flubbernugget wrote:Urap2 being obvtown and chara sitting around null-scum make no sense in the same game
if this is directed at me i don't know why those don't make sense together
(and chara has gone up quite a bit in myreads, but that only happened recently)
They don't make sense together because both slots had the same habit of making a lot of interaction posts that look townie in a bubble but not from them were not able to generate good reads.
Think this could possibly be a mislynch.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2416 (isolation #216) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:18 am

Post by Nimueh »

Not feeling either Tris or Flubber wagons and NMSA’s 2364 is awful.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2418 (isolation #217) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:25 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2415, Ankamius wrote:Nimueh what are your general reads overall
Nimueh
Ankamius
Chara
Xtoxm/urap2
Creature/Tictac

Tris
Flubber
Skitter

——————

Whomever I’m forgetting

——————-

NMSA
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2431 (isolation #218) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:55 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2419, Ankamius wrote:You're forgetting the succinct slot

Why am I that strongly town to you? Idr if you went into it or not
Yeah, I did tr Enter, so I dunno rn.

Yeah, I explained that. Your initial NIA read on me.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2432 (isolation #219) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2420, Ankamius wrote:alright see you tonight after nim returns to the thread

love you all
I feel somewhat important. :oops:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2434 (isolation #220) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2423, Succinct wrote:Forgot to mention:
I'd
vote
NMSA, but I'd
prefer
Flubbernugget.
NMSA's possible scum, but Flubber's an actual scumread.
In post 334, Enter wrote:I want NMSA to be lynched today, I don't think he will be lynched right now. Based on experience the wagon on him will dismantle before reforming again if he will be lynched, though. Very very rarely do I see a wagon coming out of RVS resulting in a Lynch.
Why is Flubber scummier to you than NMSA?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2435 (isolation #221) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2433, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2431, Nimueh wrote:

why

does that equate

to a townread

that strong

when I even told you

that it was nai
Because based on what you know about my play, that was the read town!you ought to have had on me, att. Disagree?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2440 (isolation #222) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2436, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2412, tris wrote:Hmm? What about the vote count indicates I'm town?
It doesn't indicate you're town but suggests that scum could have been on the brigette wagon late to keep the lynch off of you
In post 2291, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.Final
Brigitte(7)
~ (304), (119), (124), (255), (137), (55), (240)
tris(3)
~ (217), (36), (78)
skitter30(1)
~ (192)
Nimueh(1)
~ (79)

Not Voting (1): (221)

Brigitte,
Crewman
, was lynched Day 1.
Not necessarily, it could just have been a t/t wagon, which is not at all unusual for D1.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2444 (isolation #223) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2438, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2435, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2433, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2431, Nimueh wrote:

why

does that equate

to a townread

that strong

when I even told you

that it was nai
Because based on what you know about my play, that was the read town!you ought to have had on me, att. Disagree?
yes

that's also very easy for scum-me to fake
Sure but I think it’s far more likely for scum!you to either opportunistically try to push or pocket me, than do that. I also mentioned tone and that your posts in general displaying a townie thought process.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2448 (isolation #224) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2443, Succinct wrote:
In post 2425, Ankamius wrote:What do you think about me believing you are trying to pocket me this game
I developed my reads independently of you. Matching up was coincidental. When this is evident, your paranoia'll fade.
In post 2434, Nimueh wrote:Why is Flubber scummier to you than NMSA?
Mostly, experience. I lack it with NMSA; I have it with Flubbernugget. I know Flubbernugget's contribution's scummy. I don't have meta on NMSA that'd let me know if his play's alignment-indicative.
What specifically is scummy to you about Flubber’s “contribution”?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2454 (isolation #225) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2451, Ankamius wrote:tone is the easiest part of my townplay to fake, nimueh

I can make it near indistinguishable
I disagree but I also mentioned
content
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2456 (isolation #226) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by Nimueh »

I want the game to get moving. Let’s start with ANYONE explaining to me how 2364 is a town post.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2457 (isolation #227) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2455, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2454, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2451, Ankamius wrote:tone is the easiest part of my townplay to fake, nimueh

I can make it near indistinguishable
I disagree but I also mentioned
content
Ok well we've literally gone into a circle now

How does all this together make me town
I currently tr you and want to lynch scum!NMSA. Yes, this is a circle and I’m not sure why you view it as productive?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2464 (isolation #228) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2460, Ankamius wrote:This is rapidly looking like Nimueh was the scum I wrongfully townread

This is a scumtell
Nope. Your wrongly reading me now though. Why is your read on me changing?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2466 (isolation #229) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2464, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2460, Ankamius wrote:This is rapidly looking like Nimueh was the scum I wrongfully townread

This is a scumtell
Nope. Your wrongly reading me now though. Why is your read on me changing?
Have I been reading you wrong because this isn’t making any sense to me at all?

I don’t understand what you’re seeing as a scumtell from me? Not only because you’re obviously wrong but based on my meta, It’s making 0 sense to me.

I think this is very clearly blatantly town for me here, so I’m legit shocked at this sudden turn around. It makes absolutely no sense to me.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2468 (isolation #230) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2465, Ankamius wrote:Do you remember how I caught you the last time you were scum?

You're doing something very similar here
What am I doing even remotely similar? Because I don’t see that at all - the exact opposite in fact.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2469 (isolation #231) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2467, Ankamius wrote:Do you want me to just out it
My account? No, I will replace out first. I would rather you mislynch me.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2471 (isolation #232) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2463, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2462, NotMySpamAccount wrote:

This is a scumtell
What specifically is the scumtell? The fact that she didn't answer the question, or something else?
Idk how willing I am to go into it since people who have seen me interact with this person would be able to figure out who they are pretty fast if I explained it here
Okay then don’t. I am 100% flipping town and I still have no clue what you’re talking about. But, I would still prefer being mislynched than outted. But that wouldn’t be good for town. *shrug*
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2472 (isolation #233) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2470, Ankamius wrote:I meant the scumtell.
Can you do it without outting me?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2474 (isolation #234) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1181, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1179, Ankamius wrote:nimueh have you played with me before under an alt?
I have played with you before, yes. Please don’t ask me to elaborate more on that.
Ankamius, please explain why scum!me doesn’t straight up lie to you here?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2475 (isolation #235) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2474, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1179, Ankamius wrote:nimueh have you played with me before under an alt?
I have played with you before, yes. Please don’t ask me to elaborate more on that.
If I were scum here, you can bet your life savings, that’s exactly what I would have done. Believe it or not.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (isolation #236) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2476, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2474, Nimueh wrote:
Because I'd probably figure it out anyways and the timing of when I asked it is reasonable evidence that I'd already figured it out

It would look more town to spill the beans metaphorically than to gambit on the above being wrong
I still wouldn’t have told the truth at that point because it would have been in scum!me’s interest to wait because I had no reason att to assume you were certain. I obviously did that because I believed you would correctly read me, I was clearly wrong about that.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (isolation #237) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Nimueh »

I still don’t understand why you are even sr me at this point. I am not dping anything similar to what you have sr me before. All I do know if that your read on me is dead wrong here. If you flip me, you have to promise that you will never claimed to be able to accurately read me ever again. Deal?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (isolation #238) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2478, Ankamius wrote:But you're doing one specific thing that you've done in every single scum game we've played together

And in every town game, you've subverted this or applied it differently

This specific action isn't necessarily indicative by itself, but it's a sign of a bigger issue that IS much more indicative
I’m not scum in this game, that is the obvious difference. What is this “bigger issue”?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2482 (isolation #239) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2480, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2478, Ankamius wrote:But you're doing one specific thing that you've done in every single scum game we've played together

This specific action isn't necessarily indicative by itself, but it's a sign of a bigger issue that IS much more indicative
I’m not scum in this game, that is the obvious difference. What is this “bigger issue”?
Since I still have no clue what you’re referring to. I have no idea what you view as subverting WHAT and applying WHAT differently?

I obviously can’t respond to something I clearly don’t understand. And while I obviously don’t want to be mislynched, it would still be preferable to being outted, so if there’s no way for you to explain what you’re referring to within doing that my hands are tied, I guess. :/
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (isolation #240) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2481, Ankamius wrote:

That you're pretending to be town instead of being town

Going into more detail than this is a massive hint to your identity
I’m not pretending ANYTHING and I have been completely honest about every single thing I’ve posted so far in this game. There’s a blatant towntell for you right there. As town, the only thing I’m never 100% honest about is if I’m PR. ISO me in GIM if you seriously think I’ve lied about anything so far in this game.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2485 (isolation #241) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2483, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2481, Ankamius wrote:

That you're pretending to be town instead of being town

Going into more detail than this is a massive hint to your identity
I’m not pretending ANYTHING and I have been completely honest about every single thing I’ve posted so far in this game. There’s a blatant towntell for you right there. As town, the only thing I’m never 100% honest about is if I’m PR. ISO me in GIM if you seriously think I’ve lied about anything so far in this game.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78808&user_select%5B%5D=32118

Tell me
exactly
how I’m different here, other than obviously not being a PR in THIS game.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2487 (isolation #242) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2484, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2482, Nimueh wrote:

Since I still have no clue what you’re referring to. I have no idea what you view as subverting WHAT and applying WHAT differently?

I obviously can’t respond to something I clearly don’t understand. And while I obviously don’t want to be mislynched, it would still be preferable to being outted, so if there’s no way for you to explain what you’re referring to within doing that my hands are tied, I guess. :/
I can tell when you're being genuine in specific ways

And you are showing not genuine in specific ways this game
Again, WHERE have I
not
been “genuine” about anything?

Why does scum!me defend the Skitter post NMSA threw shade at? What do you see as the scum motivation for doing that? Iow, please explain to me how in what world, that would make me anything other than a total idiot as scum.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2488 (isolation #243) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2486, Ankamius wrote:Sigh

I should've kept this down low like I was originally going to
If I wasn’t posting under a different account I would demand you do fully explain your reasoning here but I ‘m not, so I can’t properly defend myself, which totally sucks. :/
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2489 (isolation #244) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Nimueh »

I think this was totally the wrong setup to play under a different account. Fuck me. :(
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2493 (isolation #245) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2487, Nimueh wrote:

Again, WHERE have I
not

Why does scum!me defend the Skitter post NMSA threw shade at? What do you see as the scum motivation for doing that? Iow, please explain to me how in what world, that would make me anything other than a total idiot as scum.
However, I do want Ankamius to answer this.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2499 (isolation #246) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2492, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2430, Creature wrote:I'm part of the stagnancy unfortunately.
i kinda think creature might be scum tbh
I think you’re wrong about Creature. He townlocked Brigitte. Without outting myself, other than the fact of her flip, this reads to me like town!Creature.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2500 (isolation #247) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2496, Ankamius wrote:pointing out a specific thing you did without any prompting from anyone else and asking someone to say why it comes from scumyou and not townyou immediately makes it impossible to townread
Why? It really shouldn’t. I’m trying to knock some sense into you here? Is it working yet?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2501 (isolation #248) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2497, skitter30 wrote:

This is a scumtell
oh cool
VOTE: nimueh
Welcome to another mislynch. Creature is probably another one.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2503 (isolation #249) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2501, Nimueh wrote:

This is a scumtell
oh cool
I don’t think Skitter and NMSA are partners here, so they are unlikely to be the same alignment. Something you may want to consider after I flip green.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2508 (isolation #250) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1897, Creature wrote:
In post 4, Brigitte wrote:Reporting in for duty on the Anukat Topaz!

I believe I have been assigned to kitchen duty today.

What would everyone like to eat tonight?

This person is on watch duty tonight:
VOTE: u r a person 2
In post 6, Brigitte wrote:Even more reason for you to be on watch!

You need be on watch for night and enemies.
I like these tbh.
In post 1899, Creature wrote:Brigitte and Enter are town.

Why are we wagoning Brigitte?
In post 1901, Creature wrote:Up to page four I have:

Brigitte
Enter
tictac (oh well, that's me)
Ankamius

as town
In post 1906, Creature wrote:
In post 1904, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 1897, Creature wrote:
In post 4, Brigitte wrote:Reporting in for duty on the Anukat Topaz!

I believe I have been assigned to kitchen duty today.

What would everyone like to eat tonight?

This person is on watch duty tonight:
VOTE: u r a person 2
In post 6, Brigitte wrote:Even more reason for you to be on watch!

You need be on watch for night and enemies.
I like these tbh.
im going to need a better towncase than this
There is indeed a better towncase. Like, after page 1 Brigitte shows up to be town even more.
In post 1908, Creature wrote:I can relate to what Brigitte has been doing page 2 and 3, and it is towny for me.
In post 2244, Creature wrote:
In post 2169, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2166, Brigitte wrote:That is L-1.
I will self hammer tomorrow.
like this isn't a scummy reaction imo
Agree it isn't.

How was Brigette wagon revived?

@Skitter

I think Creature was very clearly hard townreading Brigitte from the getgo.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2510 (isolation #251) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2504, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2501, Nimueh wrote:

This is a scumtell
oh cool
are you insinuating that i'm broadly pushing mislynches in this game?
(remember, i pushed *against* the brigitte wagon as it was building the last time around?)

a *major* reason i wasn't voting you was cuz ank was townreading you cuz i think she can read you better than i can. if she's not townreading you that no longer applies
That still doesn’t make your vote on me good. I feel even more strongly now than before that you and NMSA are very unlikely to be s/s in this game.

UNVOTE:

I didn’t like your easy jump on me.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (isolation #252) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2505, Ankamius wrote:Show me you're town in real time nim

Because this positioning around already assuming you're going to flip just looks bizarre
I think I clearly already have. If Tris can see it, why can’t you?

I have no idea whether or not I’m flipping today, only WHAT I’m flipping. Did you guess town? If so, you get a cookie.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2516 (isolation #253) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Nimueh »

Why the :facepalm: ? You have been looking for any opportunity that vote me, so why shouldn’t I find this not at all suspicious?

Ankamius hasn’t changed her vote on me, so you can’t even consider it sheeping.

But I am legit frustrated that I have to choose between proving my alignment and risking being outted, because there is no way I would ever be mislynched here if I did. Meh
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (isolation #254) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2514, skitter30 wrote:i know, my point is that she was over-reacting to something that was a non-issue - she was acting as if i was about to get her lynched when she shouldn't have felt threatened there at all since there was *at most* one vote on her + me saying that i might vote her in the future
No, I don’t think I will get mislynched today but because I’m in this insane damned if I do/damned if I don’t situation wrt to my posting under this account, I don’t see how I can prevent my being mislynched at some point. Because if it isn’t already obvious to you and especially Ankamius at this point, I honestly don’t know what else I can do to get you both, to see the light.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2521 (isolation #255) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2514, skitter30 wrote:
i know, my point is that she was over-reacting to something that was a non-issue - she was acting as if i was about to get her lynched when she shouldn't have felt threatened there at all since there was *at most* one vote on her + me saying that i might vote her in the future
In post 1636, skitter30 wrote:ngl i kinda want to vote nimueh; she feels really flat here for her and
i'm kinda surprised that she's not scumreading enter here tbh

pedit
WHY ARE YOU ASKING MY OPINION!!!!!!

Oh really? Please explain the bolded then and how you can make this current post, when you previously sr me for NOT omgussing Enter.

You can’t have it BOTH ways Skitter. You can’t sr for under-reacting to Enter push and sr to overreacting to your vote on me. Which one is it?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (isolation #256) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2520, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2516, Nimueh wrote:
Why the :facepalm: ? You have been looking for any opportunity that vote me, so why shouldn’t I find this not at all suspicious?

Ankamius hasn’t changed her vote on me, so you can’t even consider it sheeping.

But I am legit frustrated that I have to choose between proving my alignment and risking being outted, because there is no way I would ever be mislynched here if I did. Meh
uh i'm not looking for any reason to vote you; i'm voting you because one of the main reasons i *wasn't* no longer applies
calling it an easy or oppurtunistic vote in this context is silly

no, ank did not vote you just now, you're right, but she's pretty obviously questioning her read on you

Silly or just fact?

For all I know, Ankamius may not even be sr me at all but seeing who takes the bait and jumps on me, like you suddenly did. I don’t believe you think I’m the most obvious sr in this game and yes I do consider your vote on me opportunistc. Why? Because you have clearly been ignoring any posts that point away from my bring scum here and you immediately voting me, the second Ankamius expresses even the slightest doubt, pings me hard.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2523 (isolation #257) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2493, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2487, Nimueh wrote:

Again, WHERE have I
not

However, I do want Ankamius to answer this.
And Skitter.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2524 (isolation #258) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2521, Nimueh wrote:
i know, my point is that she was over-reacting to something that was a non-issue - she was acting as if i was about to get her lynched when she shouldn't have felt threatened there at all since there was *at most* one vote on her + me saying that i might vote her in the future
In post 1636, skitter30 wrote:ngl i kinda want to vote nimueh; she feels really flat here for her and

pedit

Oh really? Please explain the bolded then and how you can make this current post, when you previously sr me for NOT omgussing Enter.

You can’t have it BOTH ways Skitter. You can’t sr for under-reacting to Enter push and sr to overreacting to your vote on me. Which one is it?

2514 is exactly why Skitter should never be voting me here. If Skitter doesn’t anwswer this question satisfactorily, decent chance she could still be scum here,
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2525 (isolation #259) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2524, Nimueh wrote:

pedit

2514 is exactly why Skitter should never be voting me here. If Skitter doesn’t anwswer this question satisfactorily, decent chance she could still be scum here,
I mean 1636 obviously
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2526 (isolation #260) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2515, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2512, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2505, Ankamius wrote:Show me you're town in real time nim

Because this positioning around already assuming you're going to flip just looks bizarre
I think I clearly already have. If Tris can see it, why can’t you?

I have no idea whether or not I’m flipping today, only WHAT I’m flipping. Did you guess town? If so, you get a cookie.
SHOW it

You know the metrics I judge you by if not the details

You literally just have to follow them and I'll never be on your back

Arguing to me about irrelevant things or this posturing you're doing isn't making me confident you're going to flip town

I'm not an idiot, I'm not going to just death tunnel over this shit when the game is already struggling to get anywhere
You keep forgetting I’m ironically at a disadvantage here due to the account thing.
I am NEITHER struggling to make reads or pushes
- isn’t that the main reason you sr me? So what am I doing in THIS game, that even remotely reminds you of that, because I am completely perplexed by this?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2527 (isolation #261) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2267, Ankamius wrote:I still don't buy this flipping town tbh

There's too much of an undertone to how she's been playing the last few days that tells me scum manipulation
In post 2275, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2272, tris wrote:

There's too much of an undertone to how she's been playing the last few days that tells me scum manipulation
You think she would keep this act going like this?
It feels more strange that she would withdraw entirely when the pressure starts tapering off and suddenly starts shifting to this when the pressure returns

It just sounds fake
This is at least giving me some comfort. :(
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (isolation #262) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2277, Elbirn wrote:

I think if she were scum she'd be a lot less candid and a lot more focused on spewing WIFOM.

Shes being indignant self righteous town right now.

I hope her next game is a happier and more enjoyable one for her
Elbirn is probably town for this.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2529 (isolation #263) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2326, Creature wrote:
In post 2314, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2117, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.14
tris(5)
~ (221), (240), (217), (36), (78)
Brigitte(4)
~ (304), (119), (124), (255)
skitter30(1)
~ (192)
Nimueh(1)
~ (79)
Elbirn(1)
~ (137)
Ankamius(1)
~ (55)

Not Voting (0):

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-08 00:58:59).

Mod Notes:

skitter30 is V/LA on weekends.
Nimueh is V/LA while sick.
Around here-ish is when I feel the lynch was locked into tris/brigette. Maybe I'm wrong on tris, then.
Plenty of slots that don't immediatelly strike me as town in the Brig wagon as opposed to tris wagon.
Votecount 1.Final
Brigitte(7)
tris(3)
~ (217), (36), (78)
skitter30(1)
~ (192)
Nimueh(1)
~ (79)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-08 00:58:59).

Mod Notes:

The heat has a way of getting to you on a clear day out at sea. Brigitte was nervous. Was she next?

Her paniced behavior did not go unnoticed. Soon enough, a crowd of people had surrounded her, questioning her as to knowledge or guilt regarding what happened to the Captain. For Brigitte, it became too much.

Someone started shouting at the crowd, trying to separate them.

"Get back! Give her some space!"

But it was too late. As the crowd parted, she was nowhere to be found, having thrown herself overboard.

Brigitte,
Crewman
, was lynched Day 1.

Day 1 ends. Day 2 begins.
@Skitter, why did you unvote here? You had previouly pushing both Tris and me, then you don’t vote for anyone why? Especially since you were att townreading Brigitte? You recently voted Flubber before you opportunistically jumped on me but yet no EOD vote at all? How do you account for this?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2533 (isolation #264) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:02 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2530, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 2479, Nimueh wrote:I still don’t understand why you are even sr me at this point. I am not dping anything similar to what you have sr me before. All I do know if that your read on me is dead wrong here. If you flip me, you have to promise that you will never claimed to be able to accurately read me ever again. Deal?
Entirely regardless of Ank's case, this is just ridiculous. Even on the off chance that Nim is town, which I highly doubt, one misread doesn't mean you can never claim to read someone accurately again.
How do you figure that? One misread, proves that she can’t correctly read me, I think that’s obvious. And I am 100% flipping town. You seriously think this is some idiot scum bluffing or gambitting on my part? Fmpov, if Ankamius is unable to correctly read me here, which is extremely upsetting since I still can’t see any world where she could be scum here, and short of a building falling on her, if I can’t get her to open her eyes and see the obvious - then I don’t see how I stop the inevitable mislynch on me, that Skitter will eventually push on me, so if it’s inevitable, then I’d prefer it happen sooner than later, since at this point, I am so upset that Ankamius can’t correctly read me, I don’t want to keep putting anymore effort into a game and just get falsely accused of “pretending”. :roll:

Anyway, I will wait on Skitter’s answer to my question and explain the inconsistency in her read on me. My gut is once again screaming that she has been looking for reasons to sr me since the getgo and has 0 interest in trying to sort me. I also believe her read on me is fake. That’s why I unvoted.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2534 (isolation #265) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:08 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2532, Flubbernugget wrote:Skitter's new vote is even more bizarre than their previous one
Yeah, she keeps on insisting that she isn’t opportunistically voting me and pushing for my mislynch and seems to act offended, when I point out the obvious but I’ve played with town!Skitter and she actually wrestles with her votes and doesn’t confibias slots like she is here.

And her reason for previously voting you makes absolutely no sense, considering her not making any vote at the EOD 1.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2535 (isolation #266) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:17 am

Post by Nimueh »

2514 and 1636 make 0 sense together and Skitter should 100% never be sr me here for 2514. I don’t believe for one second, that town!Skitter sr me for “overreacting” to votes. This is 100 fake on her part.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2539 (isolation #267) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:59 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2536, Ankamius wrote:Nimueh

I told you before, I'm not an idiot.
I’m not either and I don’t understand why you can’t read me here. I honestly wish you were scum here because that would hurt a lot less.

If you seriously think I’m “pretending” jack in this game, how do you honestly expect me to react to that?

Serious question.

FACT: if you really believe that, you ARE incorrectly reading me here and rather than have you continue to wrongly read me and unfairly accuse me, I’d rather just be flipped and get it over with. Because if it’s not blatantly obvious to you that I’m obvtown by now, it’s never fucking going to be.

If you can’t see that, then I AM going to be mislynched at some point and I don’t see why I should keep wasting my time trying to solve this game, if you’re going to either fail to prevent that or contribute by your modread on me by making it happen.

What I do know for damned sure, is that I have no intention trying my best to try to solve a game where I am going to continue to be wrongly accused of “pretending” jack.

And if that’s how it’s going to continue to be, then I want to be flipped because I’m not going to keep tolerating that.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2541 (isolation #268) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:07 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2537, Ankamius wrote:I've been paying attention to skitter's trajectory on reading you and nothing she's done so far was weird relative to that. This omgusing on her is silly.

Flubber's last two posts are scummy.
Then you haven’t been paying attention. Town!Skitter never ever sr me for “overreacting” and that’s a fact you’re ignoring.‘

I will take another look at them. Here’s my dilemma now. You were wrong on Brigitte and I’m seriously questioning whether you can read me correctly this game and I don’t like you calling my valid suspicions on Skitter, “silly”. She flat out contradicted herself in 1636 and 2514 and I don’t understand why you are dismissing that so easily.

There is no world ever where town!Skitter sr me for “overreacting” to votes on me. None.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2544 (isolation #269) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:18 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2542, Ankamius wrote:It's very unlikely I'll push for a lynch on you today precisely because it doesn't further towns wincon regardless of your flip. It's too early for that
I didn’t say YOU would push a lynch on me but I don’t want to be in this game, if you can’t correctly read me. How much clearer do I need to make that to you?

My flip doesn’t further town’s wincon because it never further town’s wincon to flip town but if you think rn you will be wanting my flip at ANY point in this game, then why prolong it? I think I’ve been blatant town here and if you can’t see that now, when the hell are you going to ever?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2545 (isolation #270) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2543, Ankamius wrote:I pushed through Brigitte despite my misgivings because she had a lot bigger odds of flipping scum than tris and gave more info upon a flip

Knowing she was town is useful in its own right
How was it useful? Since I strongly believe it was a t/t wagon, how do you think it was “useful”, especially since she self-hammered?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2547 (isolation #271) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:28 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2531, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2450, Succinct wrote:+ Knowing Flubbernugget's meta.
His contribution's lackluster; as town I'd expect it not to be.
I've had some horrendous town games so this doesn't strike me at all as good meta
In post 2532, Flubbernugget wrote:Skitter's new vote is even more bizarre than their previous one
In post 2537, Ankamius wrote:I've been paying attention to skitter's trajectory on reading you and nothing she's done so far was weird relative to that. This omgusing on her is silly.

Flubber's last two posts are scummy.
2531 doesn’t impress me but I kind of agree with 2532. Are you suggesting it’s a possible pocket of me? Like I said, despite what you believe, 2514 and 1636 make 0 sense together. Short of outting myself, I can 100% vouch for town!Skitter never sr me ever for “overreacting” to votes on me, so no - absolutely NOT even remotely “silly”. I am also not an “idiot”.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2548 (isolation #272) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:29 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2546, Ankamius wrote:Why are you assuming that the only thing that matters is the alignment that flipped

That's silly
You keep saying that but you have yet to explain how Brigitte flip was “useful” because rn I’m not seeing it.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2556 (isolation #273) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:37 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2549, Ankamius wrote:Do you have evidence that she does it as scum

Absense of doing something as town is not a good argument unless there's a damn good reason it's scumindicative
This is where my playing under this account is hurting this game. :/

I demanded Skitter respond to my questions regarding the disparity between 1636 and 2514 for damned good reason. I understand why you don’t understand why this is such a big deal to me but trust me on this. It makes absolutely no sense for Skitter to ever sr me for “overreacting” to votes on me. I’m sorry, short of outting myself, I can’t explain my case better but I know what I know and that is scummy af to me. But like I said, on the chance I misreading her post, I want her to either confirm or debunk my suspicions of her based on that.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2561 (isolation #274) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:42 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2550, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2548, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2546, Ankamius wrote:Why are you assuming that the only thing that matters is the alignment that flipped

That's silly
You keep saying that but you have yet to explain how Brigitte flip was “useful” because rn I’m not seeing it.

Then you don't know how I play
What does this have anything to do with how you play? I’m asking how her flip was useful, because all I see is we mislynched and since I believe Tris to be town and taking into account Brigitte self-hammer, I don’t understand how we are better off/have moved the gamestate forward with her flip.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2574 (isolation #275) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:56 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2551, xRECKONERx wrote:I'm lurking and I don't like it but I've hit an entire fucking brick wall with this game and idk why

reading thru the past few pages to try and spark joy.

i feel like creature replacing in and then basically being a nonstarter didnt help. and it's actually suspicious bc it's exactly what scum should do in his situation.

Nim asked how NMSA's 2364 is a town post. I don't particularly see how it's a scum post and again this is not how burden of proof works. The default position for someone to be in mafia is town, you have to prove why they're not. So come back with your own reasons for why that post is scum (If you already posted it, please point me to it).

nim v ank makes me think it's TvS but i honestly, gun to my head, couldn't tell you which was which. ive been really worried ab ank since yesterday with the fake hammer nonsense but im trying not to let my paranoia get the best of me since i townread her before then. ALSO HEY GUYS YOU TWO SPAMMING BACK & FORTH FOR PAGES ON END ISN'T HELPING GAMESTATE.

xtoxm's engagement w/ the game is weird af.

skitter's posts are a bit...unenthused. showing up then just blindly sheeping ank onto nim is a choice. def dropping from the top of my townie list, but still firmly on the town side of the line.

anyway let's do a new readslist without looking at my old one so these are fresh & then ill try to figure out why any changes happened later.

TOWN
{Nim or Ank}
Chara
tris
skitter

NULL/IDFK/LURK
Elbirn
Succinct
xtoxm
NMSA

SCUM
Flubber
Creature
{Nim or Ank}
I’m a bit confused here as I don’t see Ank and myself as a 1v1 and also, Skitter didn’t sheep Ank onto me. Ank never voted me. I think Ank is town and reading me incorrectly. Sure there’s a very small part of me that thinks there’s a slight possibility of her being S v S with Skitter but unlikely. I would love it if Ank were scum misreading me here, rather than believe she could ever be this off on me, I just really don’t think so.

Re: Xtoxm. I have to say that his comment on Brigitte hammering NMSA, is at least part of why I initially voted him, so I was very shocked that he instead voted Flubber.

Based on meta, I’m pretty sure this is town!Creature we’re seeing here.

Agree on Chara and Tris.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2576 (isolation #276) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:59 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2554, Ankamius wrote:Sort creature based on how he proceeds from here, tbh I can buy town being unenthused about catching up this game, but he reached out to me for help with that and I think the way he uses that information will be more indicative to his alignment than how he entered the game
Scum!Creature would never townlock Brigitte here.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (isolation #277) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:00 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2575, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2574, Nimueh wrote:Based on meta, I’m pretty sure this is town!Creature we’re seeing here.
internal screaming
Why? Have you ever played with scum!Creature before? I seriously doubt this is it.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (isolation #278) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:06 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2577, Ankamius wrote:I'm glad you believe that Nim

I don't like meta reading creature so I don't
Again handicapped by this account. This is obvtown!Creature here. I also didn’t understand why anyone was sr tictac either. Scum!Creature frozen posts or is wooden. The sheer outpouring of content from him, is strongly town indicative. Scum!Creature spams to inflate his postcount. He clearly isn’t doing that here.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2584 (isolation #279) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:57 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2581, tris wrote:So, I know who Nimueh is because I have read the game skitter was in with her. So, I understand Nimueh's point that skitter shouldn't scumread her for "overreacting". Because I know who she is, I was able to find the game Ankamius referred to where she last scumread her. I wish we were able to talk more directly about it, because I don't see what the scumtell Ankamius is referring to here is. But, it's hard to discuss this to try to understand.
That’s because there isn’t one because Ank is being a WOAT in this game and I’m really this close to losing it on her rn.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (isolation #280) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:58 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2582, Ankamius wrote:that's because the scumtell I'm referring to specifically this game is related to how I've read her in past games, but the exact implementation is different in a way that I've never stated publicly before
Awesome! \o/

VOTE: Skitter

Flip me if you don’t like this. :mad:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2586 (isolation #281) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2580, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2574, Nimueh wrote:I’m a bit confused here as I don’t see Ank and myself as a 1v1 and also, Skitter didn’t sheep Ank onto me. Ank never voted me. I think Ank is town and reading me incorrectly. Sure there’s a very small part of me that thinks there’s a slight possibility of her being S v S with Skitter but unlikely. I would love it if Ank were scum misreading me here, rather than believe she could ever be this off on me, I just really don’t think so.

Re: Xtoxm. I have to say that his comment on Brigitte hammering NMSA, is at least part of why I initially voted him, so I was very shocked that he instead voted Flubber.

Based on meta, I’m pretty sure this is town!Creature we’re seeing here.

Agree on Chara and Tris.
i didnt say you were a 1v1, i just said yalls interactions were pinging me as opposite alignments, basically

idgaf about meta. meta is trash
Well I’m town and Ank is a Woat. I hope that helps.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2593 (isolation #282) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2582, Ankamius wrote:that's because the scumtell I'm referring to specifically this game is related to how I've read her in past games, but the exact implementation is different in a way that I've never stated publicly before
In post 2542, Ankamius wrote:It's very unlikely I'll push for a lynch on you today precisely because it doesn't further towns wincon regardless of your flip. It's too early for that

Sorry but this combo, absolutely infuriated me.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (isolation #283) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Nimueh »

I apologize for my comments. You’re still dead wrong about me though. @Ank.

UNVOTE:

for now.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2596 (isolation #284) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2594, Ankamius wrote:well ok

they're completely separate thoughts that don't actually go together but sure
That isn’t the point. I really don’t appreciate it at all, if you’re still sr me and what feels to me as sadistically toying with me. It’s not at all cool. :/
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2603 (isolation #285) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2597, Ankamius wrote:my focus this game is to find the clearest path to a town win

lynching you early almost never achieves that regardless of your alignment, regardless of my actual read on you

I have gone on record dozens and dozens of times saying that scumlynches are useless and at worst actually
anti-town
to get in a lot of situations, and that opinion is one I will defend to the death

my focus is to put town in the best possible spot in a situation where I am not here to lead
, that means catching as many scum as possible and putting town in a position where it's inevitable they will be lynched

does that help
Since I’d obviously be a town lynch, I’m not getting your point but whatever.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2605 (isolation #286) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2601, Ankamius wrote:If Flubber flips scum like I expect, then I believe I have a complete solve,
because my thinking here is so unbelievably delusional, I can’t even see it. That’s how bad I’m at this specific game.

Xtoxm + Nimueh would be my choices for his partners,
because I suck at reading nim, so that’s why I’m making this dumbass post.

If one is wrong, skitter30 is a likely substitute if I'm reading the tris wagon correctly (which is somewhat stretched, which is why I'm not confident in this slot being scum).

The one thing I'm suspicious of with this solve is how long the flubber/Xtoxm slots are towards the end of the nmsa wagon for so long, but it's explainable by urap2s read shift and Flubber pushing Urap2 immediately afterwards, I could see this as an attempt at damage control to distance.
FIFY

Seriously, how totally dense are you about this game? It’s not even funny at this point. :facepalm:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2607 (isolation #287) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:11 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2605, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2601, Ankamius wrote:If Flubber flips scum like I expect, then I believe I have a complete solve,
because my thinking here is so unbelievably delusional, I can’t even see it. That’s how bad I’m at this specific game.

Xtoxm + Nimueh would be my choices for his partners,
because I suck at reading nim, so that’s why I’m making this dumbass post.

If one is wrong, skitter30 is a likely substitute if I'm reading the tris wagon correctly (which is somewhat stretched, which is why I'm not confident in this slot being scum).

The one thing I'm suspicious of with this solve is how long the flubber/Xtoxm slots are towards the end of the nmsa wagon for so long, but it's explainable by urap2s read shift and Flubber pushing Urap2 immediately afterwards, I could see this as an attempt at damage control to distance.
FIFY

Seriously, how totally dense are you about this game? It’s not even funny at this point. :facepalm:
This I’m not apologizing for, because you actually deserve it.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2610 (isolation #288) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2599, Ankamius wrote:it's not just Skitter + Xtoxm + Flubbernugget is it?
FIFY

You’re Welcome.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2612 (isolation #289) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:14 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2609, Chara wrote:
In post 2607, Nimueh wrote:This I’m not apologizing for, because you actually deserve it.
has Ankamius been insulting you somewhere? because if you're just mad about the read on you this is really uncalled for.
In post 2593, Nimueh wrote:

Sorry but this combo, absolutely infuriated me.
I beg to differ.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2619 (isolation #290) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:32 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2609, Chara wrote:
In post 2607, Nimueh wrote:This I’m not apologizing for, because you actually deserve it.
has Ankamius been insulting you somewhere? because if you're just mad about the read on you this is really uncalled for.
I specifically told her I was flipping town and was willing to prove it, only to be told she had no interest in flipping me today. So fmpov, if it was inevitable that I was getting mislynched anyway, then I obviously preferred it to sooner than later.

I’m tilted because I have been putting a lot of effort into trying to solve this game and to know I have been basically wasting my time, just waiting until God knows when, I get mislynched, was just not cool with me. I’m sorry if you think I’m overreacting but I consider Ank someone who should be able to read me, so maybe what you’re not getting is it’s a bit hard not to take this personally since I’m pretty sure Reck is wrong and she’s also town here.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2622 (isolation #291) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2614, Chara wrote:okay, so you are just mad about the read. your scumteam is almost identical to hers if you just take yourself out, so you obviously agree with the rest of her reads.
she was wrong on me most of the game, too. oh well. being angry about it does literally nothing.
No, I’m mad that I was willing to prove I’m town by flipping, if absolutely nothing else would get through to her and she persisted in her wrong sr of me and refused to make that possible. Do I want to get mislynched? Of course not but I refuse to spend any further time in any game where I am being wrongly sr, if my reads are going to be ignored anyway. I also didn’t appreciate her calling my entirely valid reason for being suspicious of Skitter, “silly”, when it’s not.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2630 (isolation #292) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2621, Chara wrote:
In post 2619, Nimueh wrote:I’m tilted because I have been putting a lot of effort into trying to solve this game and to know I have been basically wasting my time, just waiting until God knows when, I get mislynched, was just not cool with me. I’m sorry if you think I’m overreacting but I consider Ank someone who should be able to read me, so maybe what you’re not getting is it’s a bit hard not to take this personally since I’m pretty sure Reck is wrong and she’s also town here.
i do get it. it's frustrating. there are a lot of players that i think should be able to read me by now and when they don't it's very disheartening. it's also bittersweet to hear "you're good at scum, so i can't townread you."
but Ank is obviously not doing it on purpose, she's solving with what she has, so there's no need to insult her. obviously this whole conversation only applies if you're town (which i lean towards).

you're not wasting your time. i just don't like to see players insulting each other or being hurt because of misreads.
Yes, you hit the nail on the head. Earlier, she accused me of “pretending” to be town and I still have no clue why her read on me flipped. All I know is that she’s dead wrong about my pretending anything, since I have been totally honest and forthcoming about everything since this game started. I know she’s not doing it on purpose. If I thought she was scum trying to push a mislynch on me, like I think may possibly be true for Skitter, I’d be a lot less upset. So yeah, and add to that my catch 22 of not wanting to be outted, makes it extremely difficult to properly defend myself, so no matter how you look at it, it all around sucks. :/

I even contemplated replacing out but I wondered if that would make me even angrier at Ank if I did that. Maybe I should have done that and kept my cool. I just really didn’t know how to handle this and obviously, I handled it badly. :(

I just don’t understand how she can be so far off on me this game and I don’t think anything short of my flip will convince her. I hope I’m wrong but if she can’t tell I’m town by now, I don’t see how that changes.

However, I do sincerely apologize if my outbursts made anyone uncomfortable. I just couldn’t go figure out how to remain stuck in a game, where I would continue to be wrongly sr.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2673 (isolation #293) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2624, Chara wrote:Nim, you being flipped town doesn't help anything. at all, really. it would just be a way for you to get out of the game, just like Brigitte did. i'm interested in solving, not flipping players who want to be flipped. the fact that you want out makes you even less likely to be scum to me. proving you as town doesn't affect Ank's solve very much, so there's just no point in doing it.
if you want to leave this game, replace out. that's how it works. wanting to be lynched when you're town doesn't help anyone.
or, keep playing and keep pushing your reads even if you're being scumread. that's also part of being town.
First off, I agree with what you said earlier. I do owe Ank an apology. She is just playing the game and regardless of what I think of her read on me or how I feel about it, she didn’t deserve my being a jerk to her, so Ank, I’m sory.

Now. wrt to what you’re saying here. my replacing out doesn’t change her read on me, which is the entire point - to prove what I’m saying is the truth. And if you have no problem being wrongly lockscum read, I give you mad props for that but I don’t know how to deal with that. And I honestly don’t blame Brigitte, except that of course for the awful self-hammer. What you’re advocating here is a lot easier said than done.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2674 (isolation #294) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2627, Chara wrote:good question. and followup are really weird posts because it's saying that u2 and i need to be the same alignment because we have superficially similar posting styles?
Yeah, that didn’t really make sense to me either.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2675 (isolation #295) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2628, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2625, tris wrote:What exactly is the case Flubber being scum?
In post 2626, tris wrote:*the case on
It's a gamestate read, his alignment holds a pretty big key to solving it I think. His actions indicate a scum agenda that I suspect is in play this game and him flipping scum would go a long way towards proving that.

Plus if he ends up flipping town instead, then that's a big sign I need to rethink again.

It's a high information high scum equity lynch
Can you elaborate on this?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2676 (isolation #296) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2629, Chara wrote:it's such a weird read, the more i think about it, really. i don't think u2 and i have played this game in a similar way at all, and the only similarity was that we both happen to be chatty. it's a strange categorization and criticism of skitter's reads in a way that doesn't feel like anything beyond surface level.
Well, I’ve been questioning why everyone had him as locktown. I assumed he was when I made that readslist since everyone seemed to think this but especially with Xtoxm’s posting, I’ve been having doubts about that.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2678 (isolation #297) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2631, Chara wrote:i don't really see that. if Ank couldn't be convinced off of you, she wouldn't have contingency scumreads based on you not being scum, nor would she say things like "if Flubber flips town then i need to rethink this game".
But if her read on me is connected to Flubber and if he winds up flipping scum, how does that change her read on me? Do you see my my point? What do I have anything to do with either Flubber or Xtoxm?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2679 (isolation #298) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2632, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2620, Chara wrote:Nim i need to look at your case for, because there are very few players i'm willing to think will lean this far into the emotional side of things as scum, though they do exist.
Trust me, Nim fits into that category.
But not in this case.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (isolation #299) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2635, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2634, tris wrote:
It's a gamestate read, his alignment holds a pretty big key to solving it I think. His actions indicate a scum agenda that I suspect is in play this game and him flipping scum would go a long way towards proving that.

Plus if he ends up flipping town instead, then that's a big sign I need to rethink again.

What is that scum agenda?
1. I suspect scum have been mostly following town pushes overall rather than pushing their own, this explains all the disproportionately large amount of small wagons that keep popping up all over the place

2. Wagons tend to stall out and the majority of wagons slowly slip into nothingness when they are no longer in the spotlight, this indicates 'lazy' play where there isn't a wholly dominant force controlling the wagons and when/where they are placed

3. The amount of wagons that keep popping up is large enough in amount that show scum are most likely staying on separate wagons

Flubbernugget isn't making any particular pushes on his own that he intends to go anywhere.
Flubbernugget is mostly following lynches.

Considering my scumread on Nimueh, the two of them were never on the same wagon throughout day one. Nimueh doesn't as much follow the other conditions, but Nimueh was also absent for more than half of day one, so that isn't indicative.

That's two down.

Flubbernuggets only 'push' is on the Xtoxm slot, and a cursory look shows that Urap2 isn't making any particular push that goes anywhere, the only time he votes with Flubber or Nimueh is on the original NMSA wagon, and I have to remember that Urap2 made a pretty dramatic shift in reads to account for him suddenly leaving the wagon.

And now here's the kicker:

Nimueh knew that I had a good record of reading her.
I was scumreading Flubbernugget.
I was scumreading urap2

Urap2 suddenly switches his reads to match mine nearly word for word.

That looks a lot less town from this particular light.
Why the hell do you think I would sheep Flubber? If I were going to sheep anyone at the time - had I been online att which I wasn’t, it would have have been you, Chara or - well I’d say Creature but he hadn’t yet replaced into the game yet. Now. I’d probably add Tris to that list, as well.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2681 (isolation #300) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2637, Ankamius wrote:If Nimueh is town here, she's just the Eddie Cane this game

I did the exact same thing where I narrowed the scumteam down to town him and an actual scum and pushed the actual scum down. He got megatilted and was genuinely shocked when I town locked him the next day despite my other scumread flipping scum.

For the last time Nimueh, I'm not an idiot. If you believe I'm at all competent, just let me fucking work and if you are legitimately town, I will either be able to lock it in or lynching you will win town the game.
Ank, ffs, I think I know what my alignment is, so no there is no way mislynching me wins the game for town but I’m glad to know you are at least questioning your read on me. You really shouldn’t be, since you were right when you correctly tr me, so I’m sorry but you’re not going to be able to convince me that mislynching me or anyone for that matter, wins town the game. Unless, this is a secret jester game that nsg has been keeping from us. :lol:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2682 (isolation #301) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2639, Chara wrote:i think i like an Xtoxm lynch a lot more than a Flubber one. the nmsa thing is notable, but as skitter pointed out it changed direction
after
nmsa's wagon had cooled down. u2 shopped around for a different lynch after that.

he's a few times now made posts to the effect of trying to understand other players, but it seems more like lip service to me than anything else. and Xtoxm's contributions upon replacing in have been nil. for someone who wants to lynch anyone besides his townreads, i don't think he did very much to actually make those townreads to use.
In post 2381, Xtoxm wrote:i have no idea why everyone is tr that slot
and brig could have hammered it on like p33
what a missed opportunity
If everyone hadn’t already locktowned the urap slot, the above post would have probably pinged me. I think unless Ank shares her reasoning on why Flubber is such an ideal lynch, I’d be more inclined to agree with you.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2684 (isolation #302) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2640, Ankamius wrote:Does xtoxm give you more info or do you think he's scummier

I'm more worried about the former
You think Xtoxm is lower info?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2688 (isolation #303) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2642, Chara wrote:
In post 2640, Ankamius wrote:Does xtoxm give you more info or do you think he's scummier

i haven't gotten that far yet. right now i would say there have been more interesting reads given on u2 (skitter as an example) so i think his flip is telling.
but i need to do my own looking at how both of them relate to the gamestate. Flubber's been a nullscum read for a good amount of players this hame, iirc.
I think an Xtoxm lynch definitely gives us more info on Skitter she she hardtown read urap. If urap is town, then I’m probably wrong on Skitter but if he flips scum, decent odds she is as well, since she hard defended him or she could just have goddawful reads this game too, I suppose.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2690 (isolation #304) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2646, Chara wrote:Xtoxm and tris are probably not scum together, but i could see tris/Flubber. i'm not townreading her, really.
but i wouldn't flip tris before either of them. it's more that there isn't much i want to townread her for besides some minor stuff relating to the Brigitte wagon.
Nah, I’d definitely lynch Skitter before Tris. I don’t get the sr on her at all.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2691 (isolation #305) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2650, Chara wrote:still have a really hard time mustering a scumread on Enter, which makes me want to say he's town here. i'm comfortable enough with that in the absence of a scumcase on Enter or Succinct. i could towncase him but i'll only put in the energy to do that if it's really necessary. i think all of his stances make a lot of sense given his mafia philosophy and every bit of his progression is available for perusal. perhaps the worst thing i can say about his ISO is the lack of reassessment on some things. i also don't see him as scum with u2/Xtoxm at all, so if that flips scum i might as well locktown Enter/Succinct.
Yes, I agree with that. Flubber and Succunt/Enter are highly unlikely to be S/S here.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2693 (isolation #306) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2652, Succinct wrote:
In post 2584, Nimueh wrote:Ank is being a WOAT in this game and I’m really this close to losing it on her rn.
For the record Nimueh if you wish to avoid outing your identity, don't use phrases exclusively used by your main. There's only one scummer I know who uses that term, and knowing this I can confidently deduce you're town.
In post 2491, skitter30 wrote:ngl i'm paranoid about succinct doing that to me here too
I'd aim to pocket Ank before you, respectfully.
In post 2540, Ankamius wrote:Idk whether to be upset or disappointed that you don't understand how I approach the game yet
You do whatever you feel you need to.
I'm somewhat baffled you felt the need to act like my main.

Equally as baffling:
In post 2570, Ankamius wrote:Low priority sorts:
Succinct
Knowing who I am and having me as a low-priority sort. I'd think I'd be your highest. However, speaking of :
In post 2570, Ankamius wrote:Townbin:
xRECKONERx
Since I've seen xRECKONERx content, this I can now agree on.
In post 2552, xRECKONERx wrote:actually fuck flubber is town so i need to bump him way up and then figure out who else goes in the scumpile
Why.
In post 2560, xRECKONERx wrote: (specifically, the indignation at not being spoonfed a game summary + the entirety of the case on flubb being 'meta')
To clarify, I needn't have a game summary to generate reads/content. However, I was specifically asked for thoughts on the gamestate; to give said feedback, I needed that info, and had desired that angle since replacing in.
In post 2557, Flubbernugget wrote:Scum reading me bc "meta" and that's it.
My read's more complex than that. It's actually closer to this:
In post 2628, Ankamius wrote:It's a gamestate read, his alignment holds a pretty big key to solving it I think. His actions indicate a scum agenda that I suspect is in play this game and him flipping scum would go a long way towards proving that.
In post 2452, Ankamius wrote:2. NMSA got the overall town's eye and was pushed up to L-2 or L-1 with very little counterpushing other than Reck wanting to push lurkers
3. I replaced back in on this account (Branson is an alt of mine) and started scumming up on purpose to try to move the pressure around and to get more info to work with
4. At some point tris fakehammered (I think NMSA?). I started pushing Brigitte very shortly after this point (I'm still purposely scumming up at this point)
5. Tictac-slot gets somewhat wagoned as a lurker slot. It doesn't get too far iirc
6. Eventually Brigitte and I 1v1 and the wagon on her starts to take off from there. Note that a wagon on me was pretty much constant up to this point since I was on Branson.
7. tictac remains a wagon until Brigitte provokes Reck and he starts hard-pushing her
8. Replacement spam throughout this; lady angel flakes out and urap2 gets replaced at the same time not too long after the fakehammer I believe, tictac flakes a bit after that, then Enter leaves a bit after that
9. a tris counterwagon sprouts up when the Brigitte pressure starts to let up (primarily me backing off the push despite revoting her very shortly after unvoting)
10. When both are at L-3, we push the Brigitte wagon through
11. THE GAME DIES
This perfectly fits with scum letting town self-destruct.
Which I believe we have, given unfolding events.

If scum were influential in the events described, I'd expect there to be clear evidence, but those events all look like they originate from town.
In post 2530, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 2479, Nimueh wrote:I still don’t understand why you are even sr me at this point. I am not dping anything similar to what you have sr me before. All I do know if that your read on me is dead wrong here. If you flip me, you have to promise that you will never claimed to be able to accurately read me ever again. Deal?
Entirely regardless of Ank's case, this is just ridiculous. Even on the off chance that Nim is town, which I highly doubt, one misread doesn't mean you can never claim to read someone accurately again.
To wit, this is scum sitting on the sidelines, letting the fight play out without a meaningful contribution.
As is this.
In post 2590, Ankamius wrote:
In post 300, northsidegal wrote:
It was hard to notice given that the sun was still directly overhead, but many of the lights weren't working as well.
Votecount 1.4
NotMySpamAccount (5):
u r a person 2 , tris , tictac , Brigitte , Enter
skitter30 (2):
Chara , Bronson
Brigitte (1):
NotMySpamAccount
Enter (1):
xRECKONERx

Not voting (4):
Nimueh, Ankamius, skitter30 , Flubbernugget

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-08 00:58:59).
@Mod: This VC is incorrect; Lady Angel is still voting Brigitte at this point and you have my slot as voting skitter30 and not voting at the same time.
I'd also say the NMSA wagon was likely entirely town. There's a
small
outside chance Xtoxm's scum, but the other names're solidly town. In other words:
In post 2591, Ankamius wrote:Interesting note A: The NMSA wagon gained steam and the amount of other 'wagons' drastically increased (and additionally the strength of wagons decreased) over time while NMSA was in the spotlight. This makes me think NMSA is town and scum are either helping push that wagon or looking to reduce the information gained from that flip.
I got the exact opposite impression; the other wagons're scum scrambling for a counterwagon to their scumbuddy.

Creature = Nimueh
>
skitter30 = Ankamius = xRECKONERx = Chara = tris
> Xtoxm > Elbirn > NotMySpamAccount
>
Flubbernugget

Where I'm at.
I think Succint/Enter may be town for this. I also liked his Creature read. Wrt NMSA I can’t help wondering if there’s some kind of Xtoxm/urap NMSA connection here. Wasn’t urap hard pushing NMSA before he barely even posted. then conveniently just backed off? If both of them are scum, Skitter’s scum equity also rises although I don’t really see a Skitter/NMSA connection but I can see either one partnered with Xtoxm/urap. I think Xtoxm/urap scumflip, means likely associatives with either Skitter or NMSA.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2695 (isolation #307) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2653, Ankamius wrote:I don't understand the skitter townread
I still want to vote her if she doesn’t answer my question satisfactorily. I don’t believe town!Skitter ever sr me for “overreacting” and you need to ISO me like Tris did. :wink:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2697 (isolation #308) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2694, Creature wrote:skitter + Xtoxm works?
In post 2398, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2360, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2340, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2336, Flubbernugget wrote:Urap2 being obvtown and chara sitting around null-scum make no sense in the same game
if this is directed at me i don't know why those don't make sense together
(and chara has gone up quite a bit in myreads, but that only happened recently)
They don't make sense together because both slots had the same habit of making a lot of interaction posts that look townie in a bubble but not from them were not able to generate good reads.
i read this a few times and i'm having trouble parsing what you're saying tbh. i *think* you're saying that you think they both made interaction posts that look townie but had awful reads so their interaction posts ought not to form the basis of the reads on them. is that right? i'm also not sure what you mean by interaction posts in this context actually

why do you think neither of them formed good reads?

urap's reads might not have been great (idk) but his thought process behidn them was incredibly townie
chara's readslists also weren't awesome but there were large swaths of the game where i was having trouble telling vibing with their thought process (or, at least, had trouble telling if they were having a genuine thought process), which made it hard for me to form a confident read on them
In post 2399, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2364, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I wouldn't say it was incredibly townie, just a bit townie. It feels like you're trying to take advantage of game length and the replace-out to defend yourself by tring a general(?) townread.
it was incredibly townie, and it's a read i've had since like page30, or whenever it happened, so saying i'm giving a popular read just now to defend myself in the present is kinda silly, esepcially as i'm saying it when others are questioning their reads on the slot - if i'm trying to conform my read to others, as you're suggesting, now is not the right time to reaffirm my townread on him
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2706 (isolation #309) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2700, skitter30 wrote:

pedit

a) i wasn't scumreading you for not omgus'ing enter;
i was expressing surprise, which is not the same thing as scumreading you
- don't conflate the two

b) you have a tendency to over-react to things, yes, and to snap-omgus people for scumreading you. acting like i was imminently lynching you seemed like an over-reaction even for you, which is why i was bringing it up. i don't know you well enough,
and haven't played with you enough, to have a feel for what's a 'normal' overreaction for you and what's a weird/scummy over-reaction for you
I’m not conflating ANYTHING and I don’t believe this post - both a) and b) Since when does town!you hedge like this but amazingly still feel confident enough to put a vote on me? @Skitter, pro-tip, please stop treating me like I’m an idiot here. It’s not working. Bolded is complete bs btw. And if you really “haven’t played with [me] enough”, then why would you even have any
reason
to be “surprised” at my “not omgus’ing enter”?

Are you seriously still shocked I’m not tr you here? :shifty: It’s almost as if your posts are the printed equivalent of talking out of both sides of your mouth and then strangely acting all offended, whenever anyone correctly points this out.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2712 (isolation #310) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2707, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2534, Nimueh wrote:
Yeah, she keeps on insisting that she isn’t opportunistically voting me and pushing for my mislynch and seems to act offended, when I point out the obvious but I’ve played with town!Skitter and
she actually wrestles with her votes and doesn’t confibias slots like she is here.

And her reason for previously voting you makes absolutely no sense, considering her not making any vote at the EOD 1.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
please please please please please don't pull something like on me again, there's a reason why i don't want to play with you ffs, and why i've asked you to stay out of my games, and inadvertently signing up for a game wiht you because you decided you wanted to play on a secret alt but keeping the same playing style has not made this an enjoyable experience for me in the slightest.

i've repeatedly said i can't read your posts, and that actually trying to sort you wrt your alignment is ridiculously hard because i hate reading your posts and i hate trying to sort through the emotional tilting thing you do, and that reading it makes me incredibly uncomfortable and like actually fucks with my head/emotions irl

so yeah, i might be conf-biased to hate all of your posts (which i admitted to like 80 pages ago or whatever) but i don't know what you want me to do about it when you know about my feelings and like *put me in this situation* anyways

maybe i should be more diplomatic or whatever like i was last time but i'm starting to lose patience and i don't know how else to get my message across since you're like misreading/ignoring everything i say

i said your posts felt scummy. i acknowledged it might have been for out-of-games reasons so i dropped it when someone else who i think can read you better said she thought you were town; i figured they had a better/more unbiased read on you than i do most of the time. if they no longer think that i don't see a reason not to vote you
You signed up after me and I’m really getting tired of you continuing to harp on this like some crutch, so I can never confront you for anything. Oh and btw, I do have other accounts than the two you are currently familiar with and no, I have 0 intention of sharing any of that info with you. If you seriously can’t handle some perfectly legitimate blowback from your specious reads/votes on me, I don’t see why that needs to ever be my problem.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2713 (isolation #311) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2708, skitter30 wrote:oh ffs
yeah i'm going to take a break from responding to your posts, sorry, you're pissing me off too much
Who is your vote currently on? Oh yeah, me. :roll:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2717 (isolation #312) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2714, skitter30 wrote:
@mod
please replace me

there's a lot that i want to say that, but i won't
Look your vote is on me, why do you expect to just ignore that? How is that even fair or reasonable on your part? I’m not trying to fight with you but you seem to get upset if I refuse to walk on eggshells around you.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2718 (isolation #313) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2716, skitter30 wrote:ank's town,
chara's town i think
still think enter's slot is town although succinct has been meh
urap was townie, xtoxm has been making me lose the read because he's been doing nothign

flubber is scummy
elbirn is townie for him i think
nmsa is scummy? not sure
creature i think might be scum

don't really have a read on reck or tris

sorry, i hate doing this, but i really can't play with her and it's starting to fuck with my head again and i don't think continuing this argument is good for me or the game
shutting up now
So seriously, what would you have me do then? Serious question.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2725 (isolation #314) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2723, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2720, Ankamius wrote:
@Mod: Is it public knowledge at what stage we will know when NKs are enabled again? I'm referring to like start-of-day vs end-of-day
There is no such public knowledge.
Until further notice, there will be no night phases.
I wonder what could possibly happen in the gamestate to change this?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2727 (isolation #315) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2724, Ankamius wrote:that sucks

that means we could just get to the end of day 2 and get told that we're suddenly going to have a night 2
@mod, would we be informed of this while still in the day phase, should this occur?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2731 (isolation #316) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2726, Ankamius wrote:idc

I feel like I'm the first NK for most scumteams here anyways so I'm just going to assume every day is my last
I think this setup is mountainous right? So no tprs in this game. If you are, it would likely mean that your reads are probably on the right track.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2734 (isolation #317) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2728, Ankamius wrote:that's essentially what I asked worded differently
I assumed you were asking if we would know in advance while I just wondered if we would know the same dayphase, so similar but different.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2735 (isolation #318) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2733, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2731, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2726, Ankamius wrote:idc

I feel like I'm the first NK for most scumteams here anyways so I'm just going to assume every day is my last
I think this setup is mountainous right? So no tprs in this game. If you are, it would likely mean that your reads are probably on the right track.
what makes you think the setup is mountainous
Brigitte flip and my role pm. I have no knowledge of any PRs and Brigitte flip, made me think there are none. I guess if we ever flip a PR, it would mean I’m wrong in that case.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2738 (isolation #319) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2732, Chara wrote:disappointed with that replace-out too.

if you have a secret alt and you're blacklisted by somebody, tell them your secret alt. then you don't end up having them join games you're in and it doesn't become an issue.
that's all i'll say about it. oh, and skitter's town, obviously. as much as i hate to say that for this reason.
I have secret accounts because they’re supposed to actually be
secret
. And no, my life on this site doesn’t and isn’t going to revolve around Skitter or anyone else for that matter, so suggesting that she had any effect on my doing that is just ridiculous. Sorry, I don’t want to offend you here, just stating facts.
So, no, not my problem.

And I’m reading her replace out as NAI. Should we also tr Xtoxm based on urap’s replace out too?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2740 (isolation #320) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2738, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2732, Chara wrote:disappointed with that replace-out too.

if you have a secret alt and you're blacklisted by somebody, tell them your secret alt. then you don't end up having them join games you're in and it doesn't become an issue.
that's all i'll say about it. oh, and skitter's town, obviously. as much as i hate to say that for this reason.
I have secret accounts because they’re supposed to actually be
secret
. And no, my life on this site doesn’t and isn’t going to revolve around Skitter or anyone else for that matter, so suggesting that she had any effect on my doing that is just ridiculous. Sorry, I don’t want to offend you here, just stating facts.
So, no, not my problem.

And I’m reading her replace out as NAI. Should we also tr Xtoxm based on urap’s replace out too?

P.edit. Not you,
she
was pretty much implying that. I’m not going to derail this game getting into a discussion on this topic and I say that to you with the utmost respect.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2741 (isolation #321) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2739, Creature wrote:Are you Nancy Drawer 39?
I can 100% confirm I am not Nancy Drawer 39. Please don’t ask this question of me again in this thread. Kthanx.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2802 (isolation #322) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2763, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2652, Succinct wrote:Creature = Nimueh > skitter30 = Ankamius = xRECKONERx = Chara = tris > Xtoxm > Elbirn > NotMySpamAccount > Flubbernugget
Where I'm at.
still confused why you're townreading creature
Because he is town.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2803 (isolation #323) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2766, Xtoxm wrote:ank is hard defending tris and lining up mislynches
tris is the correct lynch but i'd be willing to cut the head off the snake and lynch ank today
shes intentionally making the game unplayable
Why is Tris the correct lynch?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2804 (isolation #324) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2774, Xtoxm wrote:stop posturing and vote me, then
Wtf? How is she “posturing”?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2805 (isolation #325) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2776, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2766, Xtoxm wrote:shes intentionally making the game unplayable
this needs to be unpacked more
He’s saying things that don’t make any sense. Whatever else I think of Skitter, I don’t see her “posturing” and you’re not making the game “unplayable”.

And wrt to the “lining up mislynches” thing, I’m not about to be pocketed by that.

His “vote me” to Skitter, is the very definition of “posturing”.

He first says that Brigitte should “hammered” NMSA. Then he votes Flubber. Now he suddenly wants Tris and accuses Ank of “lining up mislynches”. How is any of this making any sense whatsoever?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2807 (isolation #326) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2793, Chara wrote:but i don't think you have this massive suspicion of skitter.

i brought it up in relation to her because i wanted you to defend your Succinct vote. to me a sorting vote is a sorting vote. you said you wanted to sort between me and Succinct, and skitter said she wanted to sort you. i don't see the issue.

could you answer my question about Xtoxm?
In post 2795, Flubbernugget wrote:Oh that was the urap2 slot.

And they've been a non-entity since replacing in

I'd lynch that.
What do you think about him saying that Brigitte not hammering NMSA was a “misssed opportunity”? His inexplicably accusing Skitter of “posturing”? His accusing Ank of making the game “unplayable”? and suddenly wanting to lynch Tris?

I highly doubt that any of that qualifies as a “non-entity”.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2808 (isolation #327) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2806, Ankamius wrote:idk nim you tell me
It obviously doesn’t. I’m not liking Flubber’s recent posts either. It’s getting hard to tell which one is being objectively scummier but rn, I lean Xtoxm. Flubber’s Chara omgussing seems lazy to me.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2809 (isolation #328) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Nimueh »

VOTE: Xtoxm

May switch to Flubber.

Ank wants Flubber and Chara wants Xtoxm.

@Creature, what do you think?

@Succint, @Tris, thoughts?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2811 (isolation #329) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2810, Ankamius wrote:I want Flubber mainly because I think Xtoxm obvscummed and I want to flip my other scumread so I have another day phase to make sure my theories are sound or at least that I'm not missing anything huge

I've duly noted that there's a lot of support for both Flubber and Xtoxm but everyone has their own idea for the third, that's going to be my main focus I think since I expect I have a max of 2 scum pegged if past experience is to be trusted
I see your point and I definitely agree wrt Xtoxm. My main concern is if he is ironically going to do what he accused you of and actively try to disrupt town cohesiveness.

Flubber’s response about Xtoxm was really suspicious. His saying he’d “lynch that” and the voting Chara, definitely sounds partnery with Xtoxm.

Like gee wiz, I don’t really want to vote my open wolfing buddy today. :lol:

As far as who’s the third? I dunno.

It’s not me, you, Creature, Chara. I don’t think it’s Elbirn or Succinct, probably not Tris either. See what I’m worried most about is Xtoxm WIFOMming and ultimately misleading town. I think maybe rn, we maintain pressure on both and that might unearth the 3rd scum?

I will hammer whichever one is closest to maj near deadline.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2812 (isolation #330) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2703, northsidegal wrote:
Those who were below deck were unaware of what had happened to Brigitte.

Their faces were grim as they were told the news.
Votecount 2.2
Flubbernugget(3)
~ (29), (12), (115)
tris(2)
~ (6), (3)
Succinct(1)
~ (20)
NotMySpamAccount(1)
~ (11)
Nimueh(1)
~ (39)

Not Voting (4): (117), Chara(35), xRECKONERx(12), NotMySpamAccount(9)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-19 23:56:59).

Mod Notes:

skitter30 is V/LA while moving.
So, Flubber’s at L-2 now, if you take into account Skitter and NMSA’s votes. So Chara and me both switching will lead to hammer.

So, if you want to find the 3rd scum, we should probably wait for reactions first?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (isolation #331) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Nimueh »

Votecount 1.Final
Brigitte(7)
tris(3)
~ (217), (36), (78)
skitter30(1)
~ (192)
Nimueh(1)
~ (79)

Mod Notes:

The heat has a way of getting to you on a clear day out at sea. Brigitte was nervous. Was she next?

Her paniced behavior did not go unnoticed. Soon enough, a crowd of people had surrounded her, questioning her as to knowledge or guilt regarding what happened to the Captain. For Brigitte, it became too much.

Someone started shouting at the crowd, trying to separate them.

"Get back! Give her some space!"

But it was too late. As the crowd parted, she was nowhere to be found, having thrown herself overboard.

Brigitte,
Crewman
, was lynched Day 1.

Day 1 ends. Day 2 begins.

@Ank, what you said before about scum voting together, they more often than not. don’t. Not ALL of them, anyway. So, 1 scum being on a different wagon, actually would make sense.

I think I have a theory of who the 3rd scum might be. I’m thinking it’s probably not NMSA anymore.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2823 (isolation #332) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2816, Ankamius wrote:is it skitter or creature or somebody else
Definitely never Creature. This is obvtown Creature, how many times do I need to say that?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2824 (isolation #333) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2820, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2635, Ankamius wrote:And now here's the kicker:

I was scumreading urap2

Urap2 suddenly switches his reads to match mine nearly word for word. That looks a lot less town from this particular light.
How does Urap switching his reads have anything to do with what you’re saying about me? How is that connected to anything?

Was he sr Flubber? I don’t recall?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2825 (isolation #334) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2822, Ankamius wrote:I will go back to lurking for a while if I'm causing problems
No, Xtoxm is the only one who thinks that.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2826 (isolation #335) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Nimueh »

@Ank, can you link, quote the point where Urap2 switched his reads to match yours?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2829 (isolation #336) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 840, u r a person 2 wrote:So uh this is embarrassing

and I think I might get mislynched for the first time this day phase as a result lolMy bad, like, not even upset if that happens

but nmsa is town LOL

UNVOTE:
In post 848, u r a person 2 wrote:So like, the opening was scummy af. He was clearly making up reads and he was stumbling over them, and he never actually went back to look at either 1915 or 1917 to check my meta he went off of memory. And that led to him screwing up regarding me making early content and I slammed him for that. but that meshes with the style he was attempting, tbh. They weren't supposed to be real reads

And I remember thinking at the time that his reads list was shit, and I was kind of in the headspace that enter was scum and that perhaps he was telling nmsa to stfu and just post some reads (and enter had said he was assuming day talk, which made me think there probably is day talk)

but looking back at it, it reads super relaxed. wordings like "my own reads confuse me sometimes" and sticking with the brig vote are probably not in his scum range. Also the reads, while surface level aren't stretched at all. They're not strong reads, and he's not pretending they are, anymore. Which really jives with my understanding of his play.

He hasn't produced much of anything since, but from his perspective and play time he's not winning this 1v1, right? I'm thinking demotivated town
So, this probably makes NMSA town then. :thinking:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2830 (isolation #337) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 889, u r a person 2 wrote:TicTac looks significantly worse in my new worldview.

Same might be true of brigitte and enter, but enter at least I'm still town reading strongly for the rest of their play

Brigitte I need to take another look
In post 890, u r a person 2 wrote:Which slot besides skitter was pro-lynch on nmsa but didn't want to get on the wagon?

That slot is probably scum.
In post 891, u r a person 2 wrote:Nimueh

Yeah them
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831 (isolation #338) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 974, u r a person 2 wrote:{Tictac, Nimueh, Flubber} are the slots I think I prefer to lynch today.

Let's start here?

VOTE: tictac
In post 325, u r a person 2 wrote:Skitter, it's not a strong town read on tic tac, but these are the posts that imply game solving, and inform my read.
Spoiler: Tictac posts that read townie to me
In post 219, tictac wrote:
In post 86, Brigitte wrote:It's not cool to vote my townreads on bad reasoning!
pretty sure ya were voting a town read at this time :P
Am I correct?
In post 220, tictac wrote:
In post 121, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 35, u r a person 2 wrote:Can I suggest NMSA for that wagon? I expect you'll find that more productive, anyhow.
I've been reading through and honestly this is different from the other games I've played with you so since noone else has done much AI, VOTE: urap2
feeling good about my vote
In post 223, tictac wrote:
In post 164, skitter30 wrote: i mean i read it again and i can see the narrative that you're pushing (ie that he wanted to form wagons and when you weren't interested in reck he switched to pushing who you were pushing) but i don't feel like it explains everything, namely his random read change on reck
What was random about it?
In post 228, tictac wrote:
In post 224, skitter30 wrote:the fact that reck didn't post anything in between so i don't know why he suddenly changed his mind from 'reck has no ai content' to 'nm reck's changing vote like that is townie'
I thought it was a change from casual read into looking at things more closely when prompted.
Gave him a townpoint for it.

@Enter At no point was my read on NMSA a joke, or rvs read. I came into this game fairly confident that I could read NMSA off of his opening posts, and I believe I have done so.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2841 (isolation #339) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:59 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2839, Creature wrote:How many votes are they at currently?
I think Flubber’s at L-2 and Xtoxm’s at L-4.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2845 (isolation #340) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2843, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2652, Succinct wrote:
In post 2557, Flubbernugget wrote:Scum reading me bc "meta" and that's it.
My read's more complex than that. It's actually closer to this:
In post 2628, Ankamius wrote:It's a gamestate read, his alignment holds a pretty big key to solving it I think. His actions indicate a scum agenda that I suspect is in play this game and him flipping scum would go a long way towards proving that.
Where I'm at.
So, this is less empty than "meta" but still reads pretty empty. You don't have commentary on many players in the game, so I can't tell how you're actually looking at interactions to see me as a piece of the puzzle. The only other way I can think of someone having a "gamestate" read here is if they wanted to accuse me of active lurking, which...errrrr no.
What is your current read on Xtoxm?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2852 (isolation #341) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2846, Ankamius wrote:I don't even remember which of the two I'm voting

Is that bad?
Flubber, I think you’re voting him.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2872 (isolation #342) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2859, skitter30 wrote:I still don't think he's out of his range tbh.
In post 2860, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 2857, Succinct wrote:
In post 2856, skitter30 wrote:succinct, why are you townreading creature?
In post 2182, Succinct wrote:Creature's scumgame's not this good.
Hasn't changed.
he is currently within his scumrange
this is a bad townlock
thats not to say hes definitely scum, but if his play never deviates from where its at he shouldnt be written off
Nah, this is bleeding obvtown Creature -
both by play and by meta

Why does scum!Creature ever locktown Brigitte? Like never.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2874 (isolation #343) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Nimueh »

@mod, can we have an updated VC when you get the chance?

Thanks.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2904 (isolation #344) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2881, Elbirn wrote:I had some other multiquotes that gotten eaten by the cookie monster so idek what else I wanted to say

Reck said some gross shit earlier but no one cared so I guess I'm just insane
Skitter is town but under gross pretenses
I have a guess who nimueh is and I guess I'm just not allowed to actually play with them because if I vote there she'll never shut the fuck up so gg on being abusive
I should actually case tris or sort her properly, shit or get off the pot

Idk what else
Dafuq dude? :o

What the hell?

Spoiler:

My reaction to your most recent posts

I think I’m actually sleep typing rn. This entire day has been surreal. Whoa.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2914 (isolation #345) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2894, Elbirn wrote:Do you want a reason why charaXank doesnt make sense?

It's because you two would have to be sociopaths to put on scum theater talking to each other this much in a stagnant game that requires really only one deep wolf active scum
Jesus and you’re accusing me of being “abusive”? *smdh*
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2917 (isolation #346) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by Nimueh »

I’m townlocking Creature, Ank and Chara. Thanks Elbirn. <3
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2922 (isolation #347) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2917, Nimueh wrote:I’m townlocking Creature, Ank and Chara. Thanks Elbirn. <3
I’m actually thinking now that everyone save Xtoxm, Elbirn and Flubber are town. Flubber at least in part due to associatives.

Nimueh
Creature
Ank
Chara
Succinct
Tris
Reck
NMSA
Skitter

———————-

Flubber
Xtoxm
Elbirn
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2929 (isolation #348) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2923, Ankamius wrote:Still think Flubber is objectively correct but I'll compromise

VOTE: Xtoxm
The lack of intense reactions to the Brigitte/Tris wagons D1 vs today, are mind blowing.

It really wouldn’t surprise if the game is actually solved.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2937 (isolation #349) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2928, Chara wrote:i really don't think Flubber/Elbirn/Xtoxm is ever a team here.
I think his recent posts are actually the scummiest of the three.

The sudden over the top aggression, just basically coming out of nowhere. Unless Elbirn is an alt, I’m sure I’ve never played with him before.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2946 (isolation #350) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Nimueh »

So with Ank and Skitter switching their votes, Xtoxm is at L-2 now and Flubber at L-4, I think.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2953 (isolation #351) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2946, Nimueh wrote:So with Ank and Skitter switching their votes, Xtoxm is at L-2 now and Flubber at L-4, I think.
Both are now tied at L-3.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2958 (isolation #352) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1778, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 1768, skitter30 wrote:idk how good my reads are this game so far
i have a bunch of townreads (your slot, ank, reck, and enter)
and a bunch of people that are null because they've been lurking-ish (luckily creature replaced one of those, so hopefully that'll be easy)
and i don't ahve super strong scumreads rn

i'm not townreading chara yet, and nimueh feels scummy to me but i'm not sure i should be relying on my read there so yeah
not entirely sure where i want to vote rn
maybe i'll go back to brigitte.
ok i wont sheep you then lol
i looked at elbirns iso and i wanna say its his scum game
my meta on him is like 4 years old tho so idk

Couldn’t this be distancing? I don’t know why any of Elbirn’s recent posts are townie. Super aggressive, completely out of left field, to a number of people mind you.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2960 (isolation #353) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2956, skitter30 wrote:also didn't i get massive flak earlier for sheeping you ...?
You didn’t D1.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2968 (isolation #354) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2962, skitter30 wrote:uh you picked an argument with me because i voted you when ank said she wasn't townreading you ...
It was my honest perception that what you were saying about me, came accross as contradictory. It wasn’t personal at all and I’m genuinely sorry if it upset you.

However, you weren’t on Brigitte. You weren’t voting anyone EoD1, so you really can’t be fairly considered to be sheeping Ank.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2971 (isolation #355) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2967, Ankamius wrote:I really just need my theory tested at this point because I'm going to have to force myself to disengage entirely otherwise :V
No please don’t do that, I’ll vote for any of Elbirn/Xtoxm/Flubber if it can result in a lynch. We still have time, so no reason to get discouraged.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3040 (isolation #356) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2988, Succinct wrote:
In post 2867, Ankamius wrote:I’m townlocking Creature, Ank and Chara. Thanks Elbirn. <3
Not me? :(

Hi, sorry. Yeah, you’re pretty obvtown. :)
In post 2922, Nimueh wrote:I’m actually thinking now that everyone save Xtoxm, Elbirn and Flubber are town. Flubber at least in part due to associatives.
Your solve's compatible with mine, if you'd add NMSA in.
In post 2928, Chara wrote:i really don't think Flubber/Elbirn/Xtoxm is ever a team here.
What about Flubber/Elbirn/NMSA?
I would prefer Elbirn over any other wagon. I can’t see any world where that over the top 180 degree/hostile, agressive type “catch up”, ever comes from town.

Sorry for messing up the formatting.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3041 (isolation #357) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2994, Creature wrote:I like both Flubber and Xtoxn wagons and I'd predict about one total scum between both of them.
Only one? You don’t think they’re linked?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3042 (isolation #358) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:42 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3004, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 2996, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2992, Creature wrote:
In post 2959, Ankamius wrote:Creature I will trust the townreads of
-_-
I have a very bad track record of reading you, sorry :V
Then why do you trust his townreads?
I think she meant, trust the townreads OF Creature - the the trs on him are correct.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3043 (isolation #359) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:45 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3009, Ankamius wrote:Ok Elbirn might not be scum

Just not understanding how I reached the solve
Because he’s not scumlocking you like Xtoxm?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3044 (isolation #360) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:51 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3010, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2917, Nimueh wrote:I’m townlocking Creature, Ank and Chara. Thanks Elbirn. <3
I think theres a minimum of two town there so good job Nim you're doing great

In post 2937, Nimueh wrote:
I think his recent posts are actually the scummiest of the three.

The sudden over the top aggression, just basically coming out of nowhere. Unless Elbirn is an alt, I’m sure I’ve never played with him before.
I'm not an alt, and I have like confidence level 1000 that we've played a game before where you were on your main. I'm not about to out it but I could PM you post game if you care.

Anyway, a flub/xtoxm/me team is wrong + your scumread on me because I called you abusive is..really not the best but uhm I would like to take a moment to apologize to you, actually, because I think I was out of line. So uh. I'm sorry.

With that being said, yeah, I do believe that you're very reactionary and you scumread dissent and people you perceive as "against" you, and that wont help you find scum. I'm fine writing you off as town for the time being but should we wind up in a scenario where I think you might be mafia can we just...be cool? We can just have back and forth discussions and not flame war arguments. I'm here 2 b chill
In post 2974, Ankamius wrote:I don't really say this enough in games

Whenever I feel like I have a confident solve in a game and enough scum properly pegged to be able to push town into a win, I'm always much more afraid of getting NKed and town being thrown off track without me there than of getting my scumreads lynched

I don't want to get these lynches because I forced people to sheep me with no other choice

I want town to be set up to be able to get them without me there at all

And having someone who can hold a lot of influence over the rest of the town fall prey to a paranoic mindset as a solve is being put into effect is one of the single worst scenarios I can think of

I want to avoid that scenario much more than I want either of these lynches
Being paranoid of the NK in a so far nightless game is...something?
In post 2991, Ankamius wrote:I'll go more into why people should be okay with a Flubber lynch later today

Absolute worst case for anybody, it's an information gold mine
When you do, can you reiterate why you think Flub is scum? I dont lynch people for information, I lynch people because I think they're scum. I get I'm the shitty lurker who hasn't been doing his homework and is begging to be spoonfed but if you want my vote I need you to know that I cant work with "lynch X, itll be informative"
Okay, so maybe I’m reading you incorrectly, then?

So, who do you think I’m wrong about? Never Creature and I think we’re both tr Ank. So, I’m guessing Chara, right?

Anyway, I really appreciate your apology. So thank you. <3
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3045 (isolation #361) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:55 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3030, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 1765, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1757, Xtoxm wrote:aw i wanted the tictac slot
hello!
i'm pretty sure your slot is town!
In post 3019, skitter30 wrote:no not really
i'd mostly been protesting the xtoxm thing because of the residual townread on urap but xtoxm i think has largely eroded it over the past few irl days
ive ignored this bullshit turnaround so far but its objectively very scummy
this is either really bad town or scum
Why do you not believe Skitter’s “turnaround”?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3046 (isolation #362) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:59 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3032, Xtoxm wrote:probably but its still bullshit and if i piss her off she'll move her vote back to me
In post 3035, Xtoxm wrote:and a turn around like that is still objectively scummy so im going to call it out regardless
You really think Skitter would vote for someone solely on the basis of being “pissed off”?

I still don’t understand why it’s “objectively scummy”?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3047 (isolation #363) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:06 pm

Post by Nimueh »

I think I’m fine with my vote rn.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (isolation #364) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:28 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3106, Flubbernugget wrote:Just that. I will be confirmed town tomorrow
Are you claiming D3 IC?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3170 (isolation #365) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 740, Flubbernugget wrote:As much as both of his main pushes skeeve me out reck looks better after his reads list than before. The fake anger thing I pointed out stemmed from the fact that I really didn't see anything that looked like provocation from me or Enter to actually irritate him in any reasonable way. It made his posting seem like he was more playing to a character than being genuinely crass. That was why I decided to unvote for him when the wagon was forming. I wanted as few irritants to reck at the time to see what he would and wouldn't get pissy about. That ended up being moot by the LAL push anyway.

As previously mentioned, I'm liking urap for scum. His pushes off the nmsa wagon were basically just a few new votes and wagon solicitations. And when nothing happened, they just tried the same thing with a new head. It's not really a productive way to try and form reads and doesn't come off as actually trying to solve the game.

Ank is looking pretty scummy too.
In post 985, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 849, skitter30 wrote:i feel like there's something wonky in your logic somewhere or that i'm missing something in this convo but i'm a little too tired rn to sort out what's bothering me exactly rn, so i think i'm just going to drop this specific line of inquiry until i figure it out

p-edit @ank
Not fully caught up but I wanted to get back to this

Remember how many times urap was scum reading nmsa but still tried to get wagons going elsewhere?
In post 1018, Flubbernugget wrote:
Chara wrote:i still think u2's turnaround there is more towny than not. and it's hard to tell if a random fakehammer amid another fakehammer is trolling or not when you don't actually comment on it.
so u2 bringing it up for discussion didn't strike me as bad.

i also don't think consistency is towny, anyway, but i might have accepted that Ank's thought processes are drastically different from mine.

pedit: hahaha. of course you'd say that after i've typed this.
I think in a bubble, urap asking about my fakehammer is fine. When there's not much more in the way of looking for scum reads than "here's what my memory serves, a bunch of gut town reads," it's a straw grasp and an attempt to look town.
In post 988, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 935, u r a person 2 wrote:@Brigitte I think I'm scum reading this fake hammer in particular. What do you think?
In post 765, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: nmsa
You've had one scum read the whole game that was wrong, and this is the best you can do to find scum? Shade a blatant troll vote based on the first fake hammer?

You're not gamesolving because you can't gamesolve because you're scum.

VOTE: urap
I don’t really think Flubber and Xtoxm are linked and many of Flubber’s posts seem to have a townie thought process to them. It’s the
nuance
, which distinguishes Flubber’s posting from Urap2’s. Nuanced reads are the most difficult thing for scum to fake. Also doubling down on Chara obvtown read, for her reads on both of them.

I don’t know what to make of Tris but I’m tr the last two who jumped on Brigitte - Chara, Succinct, so VCA still doesn’t point to scum pushing through Brigitte wagon over Tris.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3171 (isolation #366) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3165, skitter30 wrote:so i'm only townreading like 2.5 people rn which is troubling (ank, elbirn, kinda chara. i guess maybe succinct too by virtue of the fact that town needs to be somewhere)

i'm also only scumreading like 1.5 people rn,one of whom is the ic claim, which is also troubling (flubber, kinda xtoxm)

my reads on: tris, nimueh, creature, reck, nmsa don't really exist and/or hover around nullscum which is really disappointing in a game this long
3 people, me, Succinct and Chara have given confident Creature trs based on meta and me by both meta and play, so I don’t understand how that hasn’t influenced your read on him.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3172 (isolation #367) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3169, Succinct wrote:
In post 3002, NotMySpamAccount wrote:What posts are your scumread on me based on?
Most since replacing in; prominent offenders: , , .
Since then, as well.
In post 3101, Flubbernugget wrote:
I am going to IC tomorrow
Can we please agree to speedlynch Flubber tomorrow when this is inevitably shown false?

Pretty sure we all know it's bs, but we're all going to let him prove it regardless.

VOTE: NotMySpamAccount
In post 3164, Ankamius wrote:NMSA feels like my shadow
Based on those posts Succinct linked, I can see why.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3187 (isolation #368) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:54 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3158, Chara wrote:Elbirn, i've talked about why Xtoxm is scum a lot. not so much Flubber, but Xtoxm is who i've wanted to lynch this whole time.
i know it's long but this is in my ISO if you start from the most recent things.
In post 3159, Elbirn wrote:I might not have been clear. My understanding is that there is specifically a false dichotomy where people have decided one of xtoxm/flubber necessarily must be scum but haven't elaborated on why. And actually idk why I'm bitching because even if someone did I'd say "well pre flip associations suck". But basically yeah It's this dichotomy that I'm against, not actual scumreads. I'll iso you because due diligence and such
This is one of the main reasons I was reluctant to vote Flubber. I thought if he flipped town, Xtoxm will try to derail town cohesiveness but not the other way around. Yelling “scum stomp” a gazillion times and bizarre srs are antitown at best. His recent posts, have pretty much been anyone who srs me is scum and nothing really much more nuanced than that.

Wrt to Tris, D1 VCA points to either Tris being town or scum anti-spew since there wasn’t much resistance to either wagon.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3188 (isolation #369) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3180, Creature wrote:Actually I'm sorta strong on Xtoxm, tris and NMSA all being scum too, so maybe game seems solved so far.
Could be, I’m weakest on Tris due to VCA but that might not mean anything if scum was voting in antispew.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3190 (isolation #370) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3173, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: NMSA

I prefer this now
In post 3175, Creature wrote:I could do NMSA too, not liking the stuff he has done lately.
I’m willing to switch to NMSA to avoid a no lynch. I think there are definitely associatives between him and Xtoxm/Urap2.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3195 (isolation #371) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:21 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 884, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 141, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 100, Brigitte wrote:
In post 98, u r a person 2 wrote:yay skitter is probably town because of this interaction
I agree. How is watch duty right now?
In post 101, u r a person 2 wrote:i can't see the sun anymore but I think that might be because I've lost my retinas
In post 102, Brigitte wrote:Ohhh no. Go see the medical unit quick!
These two have been spamming all game. I'm calling my shot now, this is the scumteam. Come join me on the urap wagon, game is already solved.
Also correct me if I'm wrong because I have no experience in setup spec, but this game probably has more than two scum in it, right? with 13 people?
This was a legit dumb!tell I think. He's only played newbie games up until now and they have 2 person teams.
If Xtoxm flips red, then this so-called “dumbtell” could have been faked.

Does anyone actually buy that Urap2, doesn’t think there are more than 2 scum in a 13 person game? This reads completely fake to me. It’s one thing to tr NMSA for this but Urap2, is also feigning the
same
dumbtell, to a lesser degree. Fhpov, he hasn’t just played in newbie games, so I’m not believing this dumbtell on the part of urap2, is sincere.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3199 (isolation #372) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3192, Ankamius wrote:btw just going to point out

Nim probably should be lynched the day before lylo if they're still alive by that point
Why? Don’t make me start to doubt my tr on you at this point.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3205 (isolation #373) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3194, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3171, Nimueh wrote:
In post 3165, skitter30 wrote:so i'm only townreading like 2.5 people rn which is troubling (ank, elbirn, kinda chara. i guess maybe succinct too by virtue of the fact that town needs to be somewhere)

i'm also only scumreading like 1.5 people rn,one of whom is the ic claim, which is also troubling (flubber, kinda xtoxm)

my reads on: tris, nimueh, creature, reck, nmsa don't really exist and/or hover around nullscum which is really disappointing in a game this long
3 people, me, Succinct and Chara have given confident Creature trs based on meta and me by both meta and play, so I don’t understand how that hasn’t influenced your read on him.
a) i'm not really reading your posts for the most post and i dont' particularly trust your reads
b) i don't know if succint and chara (or you) have a history of reading him correctly
You can ISO my other account. In every towngame I’ve played on here with Creature, I’ve ultimately read him correctly. This is verifiable.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3209 (isolation #374) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:32 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3204, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3199, Nimueh wrote:

Nim probably should be lynched the day before lylo if they're still alive by that point
because I don't feel you're obvtown enough to lock it down and I don't trust that you're readable enough to the majority of people here for any of those reads to be trusted
Where are you getting this from? At this point, the only ones not obvtown reading me are Xtoxm, NMSA and Skitter, so I disagree. It doesn’t benefit town to mislynch - especially before LYLO. My top 3 trs are Creature, you and Chara but they’re not everyone’s, so I don’t see that.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3215 (isolation #375) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3208, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3204, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3199, Nimueh wrote:

because I don't feel you're obvtown enough to lock it down and I don't trust that you're readable enough to the majority of people here for any of those reads to be trusted
btw don't even

there's been two separate instances where I've scumread you correctly and got completely overran by the sheer amount of townreads you've had

most of the site can't read you.
At this point, this statement from you is entirely unwarranted. I don’t GAF about any other game than THIS one and you’re allowing other games to influence your read on me here and yes, I fucking will “even” because rn, this is total bs from you. I don’t care if I make it to LYLO or not but you are dead wrong and I won’t be continuing to tolerate this from you anymore this game. Accept the fact that whatever you misread about me is just that.

I am not going to be down with a bs sr/mislynch
soley
because you’re bitter about a previous game. Get over it already, :roll:
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3219 (isolation #376) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:47 am

Post by Nimueh »

P.edit, what burns me Ank, is based on what you’re saying, I can never again be obvtown in any game I’m in and I don’t see how that’s even fair at all to me or the rest of the playerlist. So yeah, if you have any specific issues in THIS game to take issue with than fine but I’m getting really fed up with hearing you continue to drag previous games into it, so yeah I will get tilted at you, if you continue to do that.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3222 (isolation #377) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:51 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3216, Ankamius wrote:........................................

I'm not bitter about a previous game lol

I'm covering the bases of you having pocketed everybody in the game since that's one of your bigger strengths
Who do you think I may have pocketed and how did I go about doing that exactly? Please quote any examples of this.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3227 (isolation #378) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:55 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3220, Ankamius wrote:nim

I'm saying that most people on the site can't read you

and because most people on the site can't read you

most people on the site are going to falsely obvtown you

I haven't gotten the sense that you're obvtown up to this point

I don't trust other people's obvtown reads on you

so I want people to be aware of it because I don't think people are going to be looking at what you're doing later in the game otherwise
I WANT people to be criticallly evaluating me and everyone else in the game and have 0 worries about addressing any possible concerns wrt to my play, should they arise -
so long as thise concerns are solely based on my play in THIS game
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3233 (isolation #379) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3221, Xtoxm wrote:anyone else think the ank-nim stuff is scum theatre
Is there anyone in the playerlist, you haven’t shaded at least at one point or another?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3237 (isolation #380) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3223, Ankamius wrote:this might change

it depends on how long I live, but I'll be watching you to try to nail down a lockread on you either until I have one or one of us dies

I haven't seen it yet.
Well, you’re not as good at reading me as you think then. I can’t really understand how it isn’t obvious to you yet but hopefully you will figure it out sooner than later. You said once that there were obvious clues that most people miss but the irony is, that you’re apparently missing those things in this game, so I’m honestly a bit baffled by it, all things considered. I agree early game, it wasn’t obvious and tbf, that’s actually par for the course for me but that’s the thing, you can always tell in late game because it’s obvious to anyone who knows exactly what to look for.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3245 (isolation #381) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3228, Ankamius wrote:anyway I'm done arguing with you for right now nim

it's entirely reasonable for me to take this stance because of my experience with how your scumgame works

none of it's personal, I'm just playing for my win condition
Well you can’t blame me for being tilted by that either because you’re still basing it on other games, than the actual one we’re in. So meh.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3250 (isolation #382) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3239, Creature wrote:I'm moving to Xtoxm if it gains another vote.
I prefer Xtoxm/NMSA/Tris in that order.

Xtoxm has been, at one point or another - sr almost the entire playerlist and with very little logical reasons to back that up.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3251 (isolation #383) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3246, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3243, Creature wrote:
In post 3235, Ankamius wrote:tbh I really don't like either wagon composition

they both look gross
It's probably not worse than the wagonees.
honestly,

xtoxm is more likely to flip scum

tris is more likely to get town on track faster

:SHRUG:
Barring any mechanical reasons to vote otherwise, it’s always smartest to vote your strongest sr. I still don’t understand how we benefitted from Brigitte flip yet. How are we closer to figuring out this game, then we were before? You still haven’t really explained that?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3255 (isolation #384) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3252, Xtoxm wrote:nim has never treated me like this in any of her town games and that slot is very likely scum imo
In what game have we both been in, where you have sr almost the entire playerlist, with very little/bad reasons?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3256 (isolation #385) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3254, Ankamius wrote:that was @nim

but I'm not going to fill the thread with my opinions and philosophy because nobody cares
I think you’re very wrong about that. A big part of the reason you’re getting so much resistance is that few people are understanding this and you’re not explaining it, hasn’t helped any. You’ve been basically asking people to just trust your pushes - particularily the ones to give information but I don’t understand why you won’t explain what information we derived from the Brigitte lynch. Don’t you honestly think doing that will make people that much more inclined to sheep your reads? I do but if I can’t understand what info we ascertained from Brigitte flip, it makes it really difficult to put whatever your preferred wagon is over my strongest sr. If you for whatever reasons view doing this as being unhelpful to town otoh, than of course that’s very different.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3260 (isolation #386) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3257, Ankamius wrote:I actually did explain it several times
Can you quote or link me then because I clearly missed it?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3261 (isolation #387) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3258, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: Xtoxm
fuck everyone
worst town ever
Self-voting is always antitown, if you’re town.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3265 (isolation #388) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3263, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 3261, Nimueh wrote:
fuck everyone
worst town ever
Self-voting is always antitown, if you’re town.
voting town is anti town, if youre town
You know your alignment, so how is this an even remotely reasonable counter?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3266 (isolation #389) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3264, Creature wrote:I hope this isn't Brigitte 2.0
I don’t recall her sr almost the entire playerlist.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3282 (isolation #390) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3267, Ankamius wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2597, Ankamius wrote:my focus this game is to find the clearest path to a town win

lynching you early almost never achieves that regardless of your alignment, regardless of my actual read on you

I have gone on record dozens and dozens of times saying that scumlynches are useless and at worst actually
anti-town
to get in a lot of situations, and that opinion is one I will defend to the death

my focus is to put town in the best possible spot in a situation where I am not here to lead
, that means catching as many scum as possible and putting town in a position where it's inevitable they will be lynched

does that help
In post 2598, Ankamius wrote:where it's inevitable those scum will be lynched*

that was awkwardly worded, sorry
In post 2601, Ankamius wrote:If Flubber flips scum like I expect, then I believe I have a complete solve.

Xtoxm + Nimueh would be my choices for his partners.

In post 2604, Ankamius wrote:Also of note is that the original NMSA wagon is the only time that all three of them aren't voting different people or unvoted entirely

Based on how scattered all the votes were in general even when there was a concentrated push on 1-2 slots, and considering they all never voted together even at the end of the day 1 wagons, that's indicative to me that there's something here

I believe tris is town and the wagon was mostly town lead (barring skitter, I think the unvote was a mistake if she was scum here)
Succinct wouldn't be scum with this
Neither would Chara
Nor xRECKONERx
Elbirn is probtown

Flubbernugget/Xtoxm/Nimueh > skitter30 > NMSA > Creature

This is roughly where I'm at
In post 2606, Ankamius wrote:skitter30 is because of her treatment of the tris wagon, it could have been a distance attempt from Flubber

NMSA because sacrificial sheep to give scum towncred followed by distance attempts once the wagon started losing momentum

Creature because there's less evidence supporting him as town and he had the other 'weird' vote on tris. Shrug.
In post 2618, Ankamius wrote:Flubber is the linchpin to my solve, that's why I want him first

It helps that there's already support there too but eh

In post 2635, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2634, tris wrote:

What is that scum agenda?
1. I suspect scum have been mostly following town pushes overall rather than pushing their own, this explains all the disproportionately large amount of small wagons that keep popping up all over the place

2. Wagons tend to stall out and the majority of wagons slowly slip into nothingness when they are no longer in the spotlight, this indicates 'lazy' play where there isn't a wholly dominant force controlling the wagons and when/where they are placed

3. The amount of wagons that keep popping up is large enough in amount that show scum are most likely staying on separate wagons

Flubbernugget isn't making any particular pushes on his own that he intends to go anywhere.
Flubbernugget is mostly following lynches.

Considering my scumread on Nimueh, the two of them were never on the same wagon throughout day one. Nimueh doesn't as much follow the other conditions, but Nimueh was also absent for more than half of day one, so that isn't indicative.

That's two down.

Flubbernuggets only 'push' is on the Xtoxm slot, and a cursory look shows that Urap2 isn't making any particular push that goes anywhere, the only time he votes with Flubber or Nimueh is on the original NMSA wagon, and I have to remember that Urap2 made a pretty dramatic shift in reads to account for him suddenly leaving the wagon.

And now here's the kicker:

I was scumreading urap2

Urap2 suddenly switches his reads to match mine nearly word for word.

That looks a lot less town from this particular light.
In post 2636, Ankamius wrote:Skitter30 somewhat matches this trend, I think if she was scum she reversed off of tris because she knew she would get heat for that wagon.

Plus there's just some bizarre stuff about her that I've been noting all game that just doesn't quite add up.

It doesn't fit as perfectly as the above three, but it's still notable.

NMSA, again, is pick #5 predominantly because it makes sense for scum to want to double push him down if he got that much heat early on to get free towncred and to reduce the odds of NMSA getting them caught. Plus it makes more sense for Urap2 and Flubber to make the actions they did after the wagon started falling apart if they wanted to recover from that failed gambit.

In post 2643, Ankamius wrote:I suppose so

I'll compromise on Xtoxm if I have to but I still think Flubber gives me more direct info that I can use for somewhat similar reasons
In post 2658, Ankamius wrote:Ah

It's a case of I feel like I should be trying to sort the entire playerlist this game and sorting you directly is less useful towards that end than sorting other players and fitting you somewhere into where that takes me

That's essentially why I was able to build a solve after only sorting two players as scum
In post 2689, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2684, Nimueh wrote:

You think Xtoxm is lower info?
yes
In post 2722, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Xtoxm

this is going to take a lot less effort to push through and I don't want to put enough effort in to push Flubber to a lynch today despite feeling like it's objectively the best play, since I don't think it's healthy for the gamestate to risk flaring myself up

so I'll just sit in the backseat and just look to shield mislynches if things go off track
In post 2810, Ankamius wrote:I want Flubber mainly because I think Xtoxm obvscummed and I want to flip my other scumread so I have another day phase to make sure my theories are sound or at least that I'm not missing anything huge

I've duly noted that there's a lot of support for both Flubber and Xtoxm but everyone has their own idea for the third, that's going to be my main focus I think since I expect I have a max of 2 scum pegged if past experience is to be trusted
In post 2813, Ankamius wrote:I'd rather not go down that rabbit hole until I have the second flip to work off of

it's frustrating to do a bunch of analysis based on having flips I don't have and then getting those flips only for it to be what I wasn't expecting it to
In post 2818, Ankamius wrote:the reason I was townreading urap2 so strongly is scummy from this newer perspective, creature
In post 2910, Ankamius wrote::SHRUG:

That's always the first thing I'm suspicious of when I get attacked for my playstyle by people who didn't have a problem with it before

Historically, those slots have flipped scum
In post 2934, Ankamius wrote:Idk skitter

Xtoxm is obvscumming
Flubber makes a lot of sense as a partner

It's the third I'm not as sure on
In post 2936, Ankamius wrote:Like I'd be surprised if that wasn't SvS, it just makes way too much sense with how the game has shaped up
In post 2947, Ankamius wrote:Like please trust me at least for today

If my solve is wrong and xtoxm/Flubber is NOT SvS, then I will step back and rethink

We have time to take lynched like this because we have more than enough time to reshift ourselves if we end up being wrong
In post 2949, Ankamius wrote:And I'm confident enough in my solve that I specifically want it tested
In post 2959, Ankamius wrote:Just noting here

Skitter has been sorting
Chara has been sorting
Nimueh has been sorting
Reck has been sorting
Creature I will trust the townreads of
Succinct has been sorting
tris has been sorting

NMSA is just... there
Elbirn had a sketchy return to the thread

Flubber has had really wooden contributions that make no sense
Xtoxm is just... wild flailing
In post 2964, Ankamius wrote:I honestly think there's good odds that the game is just solved already

These wagons have been stalled long enough that it is very unlikely for the slots that have consistently been around and hunting to be scum (otherwise one would have won out I bet, specifically keeping up this charade to no practical effect is ridiculous scum strategy)

Of the three slots that were wagoned, two have showed signs of caving under the pressure, while the third (tris) never has once

Just another aspect of the gamestate that supports scum being in the mostly lurker slots
In post 2974, Ankamius wrote:I don't really say this enough in games

Whenever I feel like I have a confident solve in a game and enough scum properly pegged to be able to push town into a win, I'm always much more afraid of getting NKed and town being thrown off track without me there than of getting my scumreads lynched

I don't want to get these lynches because I forced people to sheep me with no other choice

I want town to be set up to be able to get them without me there at all

And having someone who can hold a lot of influence over the rest of the town fall prey to a paranoic mindset as a solve is being put into effect is one of the single worst scenarios I can think of

I want to avoid that scenario much more than I want either of these lynches
In post 2981, Ankamius wrote:And if I don't deliver a scum today then I'm probably just going to mostly sheep tbh, because if I'm that far off then my reads are never going to improve
In post 3026, Ankamius wrote:like

idk how we can reconcile our playstyle differences because I hold the opinion that the information is 5x more valuable than the scumflip

so I'm not sure explaining more is worth bothering with
In post 3028, Ankamius wrote:one thing I will say though is that I'm not actually trying to find the entire team, right now

I'm trying to find the method that will allow me to deduce the entire team (or at least narrow it down enough that I can focus entirely on getting town on the same page) in the most efficient way

and currently that way is by flipping flubbernugget
In post 3029, Ankamius wrote:well, I mean... sorry :V

this is the best approach I can take with this game, I can't do the casing judge-by-actions thing because I literally cannot think that way and the years I spent trying was when I was horrible at this, so

the problem with it is that I've had to take extra liberties with it so I had to gamble all my credibility on having a good lead on the first try, so if it fails then I'm effectively sunk and it's not worth trying to build a second one, this playerlist won't trust me with that a second time and I don't have the tools available to convince you all the way you would need to be convinced otherwise
In post 3051, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3036, Xtoxm wrote:ank has already positioned to go after me if flub flips town and people are saying they wont reconsider anything on a townflip
so what is the fucking point
You would be correct if I hadn't pointed out quite a few times that I was putting all my credibility on the like with the Flubber lynch and that I would rethink everything upon him flipping town, which by the way close to nobody has acknowledged other than the other slot you are also scumreading, skitter.

But yes keep lying to suit your needs and avoid doing any real work on making your scumreads accountable or really anything to try to move the game forward, Xtoxm. It reads a lot more like you're trying to damage control a shitty situation to throw a fucking tantrum and OMGUS all the slots pushing you the hardest rather than try to town the fuck up and try to convince us to look elsewhere.

And saying I'm tunneled isn't an excuse, Elbirn has already done it and it took remarkably little effort from him to do so. Your response to this pressure

is
not
town.
In post 3053, Ankamius wrote:Flubber has had very lackluster posting, has posted literally nothing the last few days (ftr this points to Flubber being the scum of the two if these wagons are TvS), has generically responded with discrediting-style statements towards the suspicion on him, and really hasn't been making any counterpushes or trying to dismantle the wagon on him at all.

That's not necessarily scum by itself, but the way the gamestate is evolving around him makes aggressive uselessness a strong strategy in this situation.

My position here is shaky. There's a lot of support of these two wagons individually but there's little overall cohesion and the rest of the players that really haven't already hopped on are very unlikely to.

Why would Flubber need to do anything when the wagon on him is already stalled? All he needs to do is not say anything too scummy and he's already set to be released from being today's lynch. The support against the wagons is not going to get higher than it already is without a huge centralized push as it is until it gets too close to deadline. Plus my influence is actually waning over time, and there is the very real threat that if it gets low enough, the wagons will dissipate if for no better reason because I'm trying to lead them.
In post 3054, Ankamius wrote:I'm not entirely sure who the third is here, my best guess is they're somebody trying to subtly shift away from this dichotomy, but I can't point to a specific person atm
In post 3055, Ankamius wrote:Plus I can see scum adopting this low morale type of strategy in a game where there's obvtowns popping up and there's no nightkill to deal with them.

That's actually a big reason why I'm really suspicious of the Xtoxm slot, his predecessor put in a lot of raw effort at the start of the game and I can see someone who was in a good spot get really discouraged at how town were starting to get their shit together, only one of them was looking town enough to escape the town's wrath for a while, and the other two were not getting... well, anywhere really.

Xtoxm having no presence the entire game.
Flubber feeling really wooden and pushing like he doesn't really care.

I could see a few other slots fitting this general trend, too. Tris and Elbirn are the closest fits that I can see right now, maybe NMSA too.

Actually now that I think about it, it makes sense from a flubber+xtoxm+NMSA team
In post 3123, Ankamius wrote:my credibility is shot no matter what happens so me trying to lead at any point is effectively useless

my only option left is to make the plays that create the highest possible odds of town getting their shit together

and currently that's just getting a lynch through

Here you go nim

Here's the majority of my solving and theory posts today
Thanks for that but I was looking specifically for what info we got from the Brigitte flip, because that would really help me to understand this a lot better. Anyway, sorry for that “bitter” comment earlier. I do get it but it doesn’t make it any less frustrating.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3283 (isolation #391) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3268, Creature wrote:
In post 3266, Nimueh wrote:
In post 3264, Creature wrote:I hope this isn't Brigitte 2.0
I don’t recall her sr almost the entire playerlist.
Brigitte was also pretty likely town unlike Xtoxm rn.
Yes and who you also pretty much townlocked. I was pretty much null on her right before the flip and if you check out the Flubber posts I quoted earlier, I can see similarities between his reasons for sr urap2 and Xtoxm’s more recent posting.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3284 (isolation #392) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3269, Ankamius wrote:this is blacklist territory if xtoxm flips town

so I hope he flips scum just for that
Wow really? There’s very few players I’d blacklist and none who are currently alive in this game. But yeah if he flips town, his play here is objectively horrible - for me not anywhere closet to blacklist worthy though but to each their own I guess.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3285 (isolation #393) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3271, Xtoxm wrote:sorry elbirn
you were the only person here that wasnt anti fun to play with
Oh c’mon, now I’m getting slightly annoyed. You have to take some responsibility for your play here. You were acting objectively scummy, irrespective of your flip. Do you think posting a gazillion times, “scum will stomp”, helpful in any way?

@Elbirn, I am obvtown here based on the
conviction
I’ve demonstrated in my posts. Yes I do definitely get tilted when I am wrongly sr but it is conviction over emotions, which is the best way to sort me, that’s why I’m so surprised that Ank can’t tell the difference here.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3286 (isolation #394) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3274, skitter30 wrote:
fuck everyone
worst town ever
le sigh
that's 2/2 selfhammers
ngl think this is flipping town too
Just because Brigitte self-hammered and flipped town, doesn’t mean Xtoxm will too. I tend to read most self-hammers as NIA - scummy. We’ll find out soon enough anyway.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3293 (isolation #395) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3287, Xtoxm wrote:you death tunneled me in another recently completed game
and youve done the exact same thing here
its not fun being death tunneled
i dont think you would make the same mistake again which is why i sr you here
you can always point at something and say i could have played better
this was very much my town game tho
im a universal sr here and my lynch was inevitable so the self hammer really means f all
as shown by nmsa trying to hammer me anyway
if youre town you should work on lynching ank, there are contradictions all over her play
like pushing only lurkers while claiming a sr on you, when i never endgame here
When did I “deathtunnel” you? If you’re referring to the game I think you are, you eventually made a post - extremely unlikely to ever be coming from scum. I really think Ank is town though but I’m thinking now you may be a mislynch. Why couldn’t you have made this kind of post earlier? This is the towniest sounding post, you’ve made in awhile. In a different game, you only pushed specific slots. It was the fact that you were pretty much sr almost everyone that made me suspicious.

The only slot that I’m extremely confident on is Creature but Ank has done the whole informational thing as town before. She had it wrong but she sounds very similar here to that game.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3296 (isolation #396) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3288, Xtoxm wrote:also, instead of blaming townies for "not being town enough"
you should blame yourself for not reading them better
For example, you called Skitter’s approximately 100 page turn around on your slot, scummy. I asked how it was scummy. You never really explained that. Anyway sorry, if you’re town. :/
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3299 (isolation #397) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:46 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3292, Chara wrote:i still don't understand why tris isn't scum here, Ank. i know i didn't switch my vote either so it's on me as much as you but your strong belief she's town is still something i've never really understood.
She could be but then either scum was in anti-spew on D1 or I’m somehow misreading the VCA but Xtoxm townflip definitely doesn’t make her vote on him look great. I’d say NMSA’s and Tris’ Xtoxm votes look the worst and the reasons, the most suspect.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3311 (isolation #398) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3303, Chara wrote:scum Creature is always painfully obvious aside from one single long scumgame of his i was able to find.
Creature participating consistently, having reads i can see the progression of and actively sorting the list with a thought process i can follow is town Creature to me. scum Creature has to really work to care about the game and to have a good time in it.
+1
In post 3304, Xtoxm wrote:his scumgame has improved and all hes really done here is support the consensus reads
No, Chara is dead on and the particular game he’s referring to, he was completely different than he is here. Why don’t people listen to me when I say Creature is never scum here. Find one game I’ve ever said this and actually been wrong about that. You can’t because that game doesn’t exist.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3312 (isolation #399) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3311, Nimueh wrote:
In post 3303, Chara wrote:scum Creature is always painfully obvious aside from one single long scumgame of his i was able to find.
Creature participating consistently, having reads i can see the progression of and actively sorting the list with a thought process i can follow is town Creature to me. scum Creature has to really work to care about the game and to have a good time in it.
+1
In post 3304, Xtoxm wrote:his scumgame has improved and all hes really done here is support the consensus reads
No, Chara is dead on and the particular game he’s referring to, he was completely different than he is here. Why don’t people listen to me when I say Creature is never scum here. Find one game I’ve ever said this and actually been wrong about that. You can’t because that game doesn’t exist.
She, I suck at pronouns. :facepalm:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”