Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:11 am

Post by Mephistophanes 39 »

In post 30, Joan of Arc wrote:
Invite: Varsoon

VOTE: Firestarters cos of last night
Oh yeah, a quickvote is a fucking great idea after the show of potential power in the 5 FUCKING MINUTES the game was open D1!
Seriously. :roll:

Shouldn't we maybe let them say words first?
In post 33, MariaR wrote:I need to be the hammer vote on wagons ty
Okay, well you can't just say this and expect people to let you be, so, why?

- You know who this is.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Is the nature of our game.
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:19 am

In post 35, Joan of Arc wrote:Firestarters is the one with that power, and he won't vote himself, dw.

I am voting to remove that power. D:
Because we're sure only 1 person has that power, and we also assume it's more than 1-shot?
This seems illogical. I doubt they can do it again, but that's not to say skmeone else may have a similar power!
In post 36, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 34, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Oh yeah, a quickvote is a fucking great idea after the show of potential power in the 5 FUCKING MINUTES the game was open D1!
Seriously.
A bit of an overreaction...no?
Meh, that's kinda the nature of the two of us when this hydra gets going. I feel a lot freer to be vocal like this when I'm with Nancy.

Also, not really? We just had D1 last 1 page and the lynch occur with literally only 2 players voting. I think we should maaaaaybe be a bit wary.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:26 am

In post 45, Varsoon wrote:D1 was a fucking embarrassment.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:29 am

In post 42, PenguinPower wrote:(honestly thought that was Nancy btw)
NANCY!
WE'RE DOING IT!!!
WE'RE MERGING!!!!!! =D

:lol: :lol:
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:48 am

In post 59, Tsuchinoko wrote:Btw hot take
Fire hydra is town for their actionssssssssss

I ssssssssstrongly believe that no one would be bold enough to do that as a wolf and being a wolf with that kind of voting power, your more likely to sssssssssssave it for later.
Not to mention I ultimately believe the action is pro-town but only because it was Nero Cain it was lynched. I generally believe Nero Cain is the most anti-town player to ever existance so ultimately the lynch favors town since now we don’t have to deal with the noise he makes.
Oof!
This is quite the statement Alisae
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:51 am

I keep getting lost vecause we sort posts inverted and it's just wackadoodle! XD

I'll do my best to post from here tho
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:14 am

Hey guys, sorry weve both been kinda busy but we will be back soon. If nothing else I can be here on the weekend and we'll be relevanrlt again :)

Glad this day is at least lasting that long! XD
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:22 am

In post 1189, Firestarters wrote:u want to admit what u did last night. cause we already claimed it.
I was wondering if you would.

Ya, we did a thing. That was my call because damn you scared me with that 5 post ending to D1! You showed an immense lack of critical thinking and/or wanted to flex and I don't trust that you wouldn't do it as scum.

I am wondering though, was that premeditated? Also why were you going to use it on us (@Fire)/why did you use it on Nero (@Enter)?

Thanks
- Ari
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:30 am

In post 1193, Firestarters wrote:Want to tell everyone what exactly you did and what your action entails because people here are conspiracy theorists.

And I think your action shows your scum btw, because what you did wasn't just a blanket vanilliaze.
~fire

To my understanding we neutered you to a degree. It was meant to take away some of your power and give us some safety without doing too mich damage if you in fact are town.

I will claim it but I didn't intend to right this second. I was just proddodging because I have a presentation to finish that's kinda being presented in like 2 hours! XD

Also just fyi I'm pretty much heading all action and mechanics based things this game so if you ask nancy she literally won't have answers for you. I signed the last post sk you would know who to ask because of this :)
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:36 am

:roll:
We took away your special abilities and your ability to vote us.

I saw you could recharge that vote thing and you were already reckless with it once! I stand by it.

Now why were you planning on using it on us?
And I assume it doesn't neuter future abilities you gain, like technologies and ascentions. I actually never thought to ask (and thought it was just trait abilities until I just rechecked the wording, so sorry it was a little more powered than a simple neutering as I claimed in the last post :S)
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:57 am

Or I can't read :lol:

Anyway, I stuck around for you but I can't anymore.
will see if I can continue this conversation during my way more boring class
shit I just remembered I have a test in that one!

Oh well. We'll talk at some point but ya, #noregrets tbh
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:41 pm

Okay guys, can we actually not quicklynch today? Taking time to make valid reads rather than instalynching with two or three players voting can hopefully still give us a fighting chance. I will probably be blacklisting Fire in future games, for him wanted to pl me before Ari blocking the reckless swrarming thing they did on Nero mislynch.

If you haven’t guess, this is Nancy head. If you have any mechanical questions, I’ll try to find Ari because I just let him deal with all of that. I haven’t been feeling all that well and am not yet caught up. All I’ve read so far is FS iso, so please bear with me. Thanks.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:55 pm

In post 1216, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Clarification, the Ender head needed to go. Soo much drama surrounding the slot+weirdness with actions and claims. Fire just got roped in and im honestly sad for that

p-edit: How much of the game have you read so far?
D1, FS iso and eod 2 voting. I think this game is sadly proof that too much voting power in the wrong hands is horrible for town. Fire is WOAT for advocating pl and Enter swarming votes on Nero before the majority of the playerlist even posted, isn’t much better.

Because of all the extremely fast lynches, we didn’t get an RVS and we didn’t ever really get a useful VCA on either day. I’m hoping for once we take our time and wait to obtain the critically useful info, we’d already have at this point, had we not quicklynched twice.

I can tell you that me and Ari wanted to make sure that there would be no more instalynches due to swarming I think about 6 votes, was it?

So, if there’s anything you think I need to look at specifically, please let me know.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:03 pm

In post 2, wgeurts wrote:
TRAITS

BIOLOGICAL:

Spoiler:
Value
Name
Ability
Adaptive
Activate during a Night to gain an Ascension Perk if you weren't on the lynch-wagon.
(1-Shot)
Communal
Activate during a Day and give the moderator a plaintext message with recipient, they will be sent the message prefaced with "
You have received a transmission"
(1-Shot)
Intelligent
Activate during a Night to research a Technology as well as take another action.
(1-Shot)
Enduring
You cannot lose control of your direct votes and cannot be prevented from moving or placing your direct votes.
Quick Learners
Activate during a Night and pick a target. If anyone else targets your target with an action, or they themselves take an action, you will be notified that movement was detected.
(1-Shot)
Thrifty
Activate during a Day and pick any X-shot Technological ability from a player that died in the Night prior. You receive a single shot of this ability.
(1-Shot)
Charismatic
Activate during a Day and pick a target. You will be given a private-topic with your target open at all times. If used multiple times additional targets will be added to the existing private-topic.
(1-Shot)
Industrious
Activate during a Night and pick a target. Your target gains a universal extra-shot that can be used on any of their Social abilities.
(1-Shot)
Strong
Activate during the Day by posting "
Bully:
Target
" to place an indirect vote upon your target for the remainder of the Day. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
(1-Shot)
Talented
You have a universal extra-shot that can be used on any of your Social abilities.
(1-Shot)
Extremely Adaptive
You may pick an Ascension Perk every night regardless of whether or not you were on the Lynch-wagon.
[Cannot have Adaptive]
Very Strong
Activate during the Day by posting "
Bully:
Target
" to place an indirect vote upon your target for the remainder of the Day. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
(3-Shot)
[Cannot have Strong]
Venerable
You cannot lose control of your direct votes and cannot be prevented from moving or placing your direct votes. Additionally, all direct votes always have a weight of one against you.
[Cannot have Enduring]
Ingenious
Activate at Night and pick a target post. You will be told whether or not target post contains any falsehoods, ignoring statements about alignment and speculation.
(1-Shot)
Nomadic
Activate during a Night to become immune to all actions, including kills with increased priority. You cannot research or activate any other abilities that Night.
(1-Shot)
Nonadaptive
You only gain an Ascension Perk when on a lynch-wagon of someone not sharing your alignment.
[Cannot have Adaptive]
Weak
You take two fewer votes to get lynched. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
[Cannot have (Very) Strong]
Decadent
Cannot take actions on consecutive Nights.
Repugnant
Players are notified you targeted them with an action when you do so.
[Cannot have Charismatic]
Idiots
You may not take an action the Night following one where you researched a Technology.
[Cannot have Intelligent]

MECHANICAL:

Spoiler:
Value
Name
Ability
Power Drills
Activate during a Day to receive a secondary direct vote that automatically moves with your primary vote for the remainder of the Day. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
(1-Shot)
Propaganda Machines
Activate during a Day and give the moderator a plaintext message with recipient, they will be sent the message prefaced with "
You have received a transmission"
(3-Shot)
Efficient Processors
You have a universal extra-shot that can be used on any of your Social abilities.
(2-Shot)
Durable
Activate during a Night to protect yourself from one kill that Night.
(1-Shot)
Logic Engines
Activate at Night and pick a target post. You will be told whether or not target post contains any falsehoods, ignoring statements about alignment and speculation.
(1-Shot)

OTHER:

Spoiler:
Value
Name
Ability
N.A.
Psionic
Grants access to Psionic Techs.
N.A.
Cybernetic
Allows Biological empires to pick Mechanical Traits.
N.A.
Robust
The amount of votes required to lynch you is increased by one. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
N.A.
Erudite
Activate during a Night. You may research two Technologies that Night.
(1-Shot)
N.A.
Delicious
If you are killed you may pick a target. Your target's Social X-shot abilities abilities will gain an additional shot.
N.A.
Survivor
???

PICKED TRAITS:

Spoiler:
Player
Species
Traits
MariaR
Kazish
Talented
Nero Cain
Orreian
Image Image
Intelligent, Enduring
Eragon
Ia-Cirith
Image Image
Adaptive, Intelligent
Frozen Angel
Nazre
Talented
Mephistophanes 39
Exetron
Efficient Processors
Varsoon
22-22
Durable
Dunnstral
Zolodean
Image Image
Venerable, Nonadaptive
Shadowlesscloud
Ko Preah
Image Image
Extremely Adaptive, Repugnant
Despair Galaxy
X12
Image Image
Logic Engines, Power Drills
Firestarters
Xanyr
Talented
PenguinPower
Ra'savan
Image Image
Venerable, Repugnant
0verki11
Ashururuk
Talented
Joan of Arc
Ber
Image Image
Charismatic, Communal
Keyser Söze
Rammalan
Talented
Tsuchinoko
Zigs Dudo
Extremely Adaptive
Can someone explain to me the non-adaptative, repugnant thing?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:06 pm

In post 1218, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1217, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1216, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Clarification, the Ender head needed to go. Soo much drama surrounding the slot+weirdness with actions and claims. Fire just got roped in and im honestly sad for that

D1, FS iso and eod 2 voting. I think this game is sadly proof that too much voting power in the wrong hands is horrible for town. Fire is WOAT for advocating pl and Enter swarming votes on Nero before the majority of the playerlist even posted, isn’t much better.

Because of all the extremely fast lynches, we didn’t get an RVS and we didn’t ever really get a useful VCA on either day. I’m hoping for once we take our time and wait to obtain the critically useful info, we’d already have at this point, had we not quicklynched twice.

I can tell you that me and Ari wanted to make sure that there would be no more instalynches due to swarming I think about 6 votes, was it?

So, if there’s anything you think I need to look at specifically, please let me know.

Who did you use your ability on last night?

you say that Ari has been the main mechanical head, why is that?
I think he said he was researching something. I will need to ask him or get him to explain this. Because I am pretty much clueless about most of it. I would be totally lost in this game if it weren’t for Ari.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:15 pm

In post 1222, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1221, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:

I think he said he was researching something. I will need to ask him or get him to explain this. Because I am pretty much clueless about most of it. I would be totally lost in this game if it weren’t for Ari.
Ah, gotcha. Do you have any other abilities then the nullifier
Yes, we selected both driven assimilators - the nullifier and statistical research analysis pre-game. That one I am still unclear about but it enables us/Ari rather to research a specific technology. I’ll check our hydra PT if he mentioned anything more specific than that. I already DM’d him about your mechanical question.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:16 pm

In post 1223, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1222, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1221, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:

Ah, gotcha. Do you have any other abilities then the nullifier
Yes, we selected both driven assimilators - the nullifier and statistical research analysis pre-game. That one I am still unclear about but it enables us/Ari rather to research a specific technology. I’ll check our hydra PT if he mentioned anything more specific than that. I already DM’d him about your mechanical question.
Okay, he researched gravity sensors. Don’t ask me to elaborate on what that means.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:24 pm

Do you think my mentioning the gravity sensor thing, is going to get us NK’d? :(

I should have checked with Ari first. :facepalm:
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:30 pm

In post 1229, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1227, Tsuchinoko wrote:Hi
I'm on an Uber heading home, I kinda have a few things to say.
Which head

p-edit: Actually it might be the thing saving you from being lynched rn
Well that’s good obviously. We really don’t want anymore mislynches but by being so specific, did I make us more likely to be N’K’d and I still don’t understand exactly what gs are and/or how that helps specifically.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:33 pm

In post 1230, Tsuchinoko wrote:
Which head

which head do you fuckin think smile :)
Alisae? Let me get credit for getting something right in this game. :lol:
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:39 pm

In post 1235, Tsuchinoko wrote:
In post 1234, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1230, Tsuchinoko wrote:
Which head

which head do you fuckin think smile :)
Alisae? Let me get credit for getting something right in this game. :lol:
no
its singleton
baaaaaaaaaakaaaaaaaa

yes its fucking snek head idunno who else you thought it would be :P
Okay, I feel officially useless so far in this game. I think the mechanics here are more confusing than Undertale but that was still one of my favourite games on this site.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:07 pm

In post 1262, Tsuchinoko wrote:
In post 1261, Shadowlesscloud wrote:You feel very different from yesterday and i dont know if i like it tbh

Also yes you would be apart of the massclaim
I didn't take charge yesterday. Yesterday I was more interested in working with people and trying to sort and investigate.
I am taking charge today. I am still going to be investigating and working with people because obviously, thats how mafia works, but its the day before LyLo and I am taking charge to make sure we act properly today and not fuck it up.

We fucked up the last 2 days of the game.
I am not going to stand for fucking up anymore.
Because of reckless instalynching. The absolute worst slot to get swarm basically gamethrew. What you do is actually wait for at least the majority of the playerlist - especially the intended lynch target to at least post, before hammering it. Some people were far more interested in playing ominpotent dayvig pretty much, then clearly thinking what was best for town.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:12 pm

In post 1266, Tsuchinoko wrote:I townread them CORRECTLY
And I could have worked with them.

You would be angry too in that sinareo where town kills off one of the best people you can potentially work with via lynch and nobody cares about how much you defend it or the read you had.
Because thats exactly what happened.

Not to mention, its also a trust thing.
You could have trusted me to attempt to keep the slot under control via the federation.
But I didn't get this trust, and ywall lynched him, so we lynched probably a very obvious town slot from my PoV, and one of the better people I work with.

Luckily, I have MariaR, so I have to figure out if that's town or not and then if its town, I can solve with someone, yay.
In post 1270, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1269, Tsuchinoko wrote:Look, can we move on?
I'm sorry, I don't think talking about how fucked this game is is productive.
I would rather move forward and look forward and discuss the now and what we can do now to work with to ensure we win the game.
Ye i agree. Should the both of us claim at this point? I want Mephos mechanical side to get on and fully claim as well.
Ari told me he’d post in a couple of hours. I hope he has, although I know he’s got a lot going on this week. I can still do the claim, I think? But it’s obviously better if he does.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:14 pm

In post 1274, Keyser Söze wrote:I think we are forced to employ the agents and mercenaries here.

No voting for at least the first 36 hours please.
+1
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:20 pm

In post 1307, MariaR wrote:I'm also salty that a really cool and advanced set up is getting run over by swinging your votes around like it's nothing, but weeeee. I'll do all the solving in these 53 pages of no content.
Yeah that makes it really frustrating. I know Jingle used his triple voting ability judiciously in No deadlines game. Some slots forgot this was a team game.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:25 pm

In post 1309, Tsuchinoko wrote:
In post 1305, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1266, Tsuchinoko wrote:I townread them CORRECTLY
And I could have worked with them.

You would be angry too in that sinareo where town kills off one of the best people you can potentially work with via lynch and nobody cares about how much you defend it or the read you had.
Because thats exactly what happened.

Not to mention, its also a trust thing.
You could have trusted me to attempt to keep the slot under control via the federation.
But I didn't get this trust, and ywall lynched him, so we lynched probably a very obvious town slot from my PoV, and one of the better people I work with.

Luckily, I have MariaR, so I have to figure out if that's town or not and then if its town, I can solve with someone, yay.
In post 1270, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1269, Tsuchinoko wrote:Look, can we move on?
I'm sorry, I don't think talking about how fucked this game is is productive.
I would rather move forward and look forward and discuss the now and what we can do now to work with to ensure we win the game.
Ye i agree. Should the both of us claim at this point? I want Mephos mechanical side to get on and fully claim as well.
Ari told me he’d post in a couple of hours. I hope he has, although I know he’s got a lot going on this week. I can still do the claim, I think? But it’s obviously better if he does.
waiting for more people to show up, if he wants to claim everything you can go for it.
I haven’t got a chance to ask him that but I will now. We want to do whatever’s necessary to prove our alignment, so he’s probably fine with it.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:58 pm

I think Tsuchinoko and Maria are town and I understand her frustration here. Instalynches and gamethrowing town have deprived us of much helpful content.

@Shadowlesscloud, I don’t know why Maria’s posting in particular is bothering you? I was pissed once it became obvious that a slot that never even got to make a single post got insta mislynched, before the majority of the playerlist had posted.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:11 pm

Hi hello yes it's me Ari is here yayayayaya! XD

Um, so like, I skimmed hard so far and like, tbh Iunno what I can do this week considering a 17 hour work day tomorrow, surgery tuesday, and full store inventory/ownership changeover wednesday but like, I'll pop in whenever I can and please ask me things :)
I'm actually supposed to be off work and school for a week following it but like, as if! XD

I think nancy basically claimed almost everything tbh but I can elaborate if needed. Ali/Brass, why are we a mutual scumread? Id love to know. And why is it the massclaim is being suggested? It's only D3 and like, Iunnonit seems a little strange to ask for one this early in a large setup.

And for the live of peace can we make sure NOBODY IS QUICKHAMMERING because HOLY FUCK PEOPLE!!!

Ya anyway that's me!

Fun stuff good talk I'm prolly going to bed now but who knows! XD XD
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:15 pm

In post 1345, Tsuchinoko wrote:Ari something me and Maria synced up on came up kinda just spur of the moment and we're townread you for it.
=D <3
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:29 pm

It's the day before lylo aleeady!?!?
Man this game is going quickly!

Uh, basically I researched a Motion Detector last night so we can further an investigative research base. MD is useless but it opens future possibilities for things.

What else was there to say...

Oh yes! Embargo!
Ya not a clue what you're talking about.

And the neutering was exactly that. They misused their power so I took it away. I'd have left them with it as scum because bad power usage helps them a lot!
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:30 pm

Wow ya the math checks out, lylo approacheth!

Holy shit!
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:35 pm

Oh, so we can't do shit this phase?
Dats coo.

I'm the mechanical head and I can honestly tell you we have very little power anyway. I made my choices assuming more than 4 day phases XD
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:36 pm

In post 1363, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1362, Tsuchinoko wrote:
In post 1, wgeurts wrote:Federations have a Night-ability to Embargo another player, thus preventing them from taking activating any abilities during the next Day and Night phase.
yeah next day and night phase dude
Oh, gotcha. Well shit, kinda wish we could take it back now. RIP. Sorry Mepho
:lol:
Its coo man!
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:37 pm

In post 1366, Tsuchinoko wrote:It can be more if we lynch scum
Lets do that then!

Any thoughts? Ive been busy so mostly skimming sadly
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:48 pm

I mean, that's exactly what they're doing. They found a townread they can talk with privately. They are thus presenting ideas tk her first, then to us.

It's good play so long as they're both town zlots!
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:55 pm

In post 1350, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1344, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Hi hello yes it's me Ari is here yayayayaya! XD

Um, so like, I skimmed hard so far and like, tbh Iunno what I can do this week considering a 17 hour work day tomorrow, surgery tuesday, and full store inventory/ownership changeover wednesday but like, I'll pop in whenever I can and please ask me things :)
I'm actually supposed to be off work and school for a week following it but like, as if! XD

I think nancy basically claimed almost everything tbh but I can elaborate if needed. Ali/Brass, why are we a mutual scumread? Id love to know. And why is it the massclaim is being suggested? It's only D3 and like, Iunnonit seems a little strange to ask for one this early in a large setup.

And for the live of peace can we make sure NOBODY IS QUICKHAMMERING because HOLY FUCK PEOPLE!!!

Ya anyway that's me!

Fun stuff good talk I'm prolly going to bed now but who knows! XD XD
Yeh thankfully Nancys naiveness about the mechanics has raised you up as I feel a mafia would have a better grasp of them. HEr not really knowing the mechanics seemed natural.

Can you give a discription of the technology you tried to research last night? And did Nancy ever say anything about the Embargo?
Embargo?

~N
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:57 pm

In post 1351, Tsuchinoko wrote:Firestarters.
The perspective we kinda just realized together is that why target Firestarters?
The action itself makes sense from a town perspective if your frustrated about that day 1.
Yeah, they had 6 votes which were used irresponsibly, which led to a mislynch on a slot that never even posted.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:00 pm

In post 1353, Tsuchinoko wrote:its the day before lylo
Ari
you do this thing called a massclaim before LyLo
wat?
I don’t think he realized that but as I said, one of us will. As Ari said, I already outted what we chose for civics, so, we’ll out anything else we can think of. I will as best as I understand it anyway.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:05 pm

In post 1359, Shadowlesscloud wrote:...You werent embargoed?

And My action failed. Why do i feel like it was redirected to me.
In post 1360, Tsuchinoko wrote:I think Embargos only work on the following day and night
What the hell is an “embargo”? Only time I’ve ever heard that word before involved the middle East. :lol: And Ari doesn’t seem to know either.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:11 pm

In post 1386, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1385, Tsuchinoko wrote:but hey
if you want to disrespect my opinion
go ahead
and let me remind you
that firestarters flipped town, and you walked it off as "they needed to die anyways"
Ender did, for the sake of the gamestate and to get conversation past the events that happened because of him.

Im honestly sad to see Fire gone.
Fire is the one who wanted to insta pl me for dumb reasons but whatever.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:13 pm

In post 1389, MariaR wrote:I think overkill slots anger is pretty fake. Along with his pushes have been somewhat weak. I could be bias with his push on me, but I don't see why town would want to push a slot with 5 posts over other stuff that happened at that time. Where scum could push it and no one would blame them for it and give them a valid excuse.

I have more but it's 2 am and I'm tired so I'll come back tomorrow
overkill slot is Shadowlesscloud right?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:17 pm

In post 1390, Tsuchinoko wrote:ACTUALLY
If Fire was alive, there you go
there was a 2nd person who could tell you about Maria being towny right now.

But tbf, there's no way you can actually know that this is something I was planing on doing.
In post 1337, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
I think Tsuchinoko and Maria are town and I understand her frustration here. Instalynches and gamethrowing town have deprived us of much helpful content.

@Shadowlesscloud, I don’t know why Maria’s posting in particular is bothering you? I was pissed once it became obvious that a slot that never even got to make a single post got insta mislynched, before the majority of the playerlist had posted.
~Nancy
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:21 pm

In post 1400, Tsuchinoko wrote:
In post 1399, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1359, Shadowlesscloud wrote:...You werent embargoed?

And My action failed. Why do i feel like it was redirected to me.
In post 1360, Tsuchinoko wrote:I think Embargos only work on the following day and night
What the hell is an “embargo”? Only time I’ve ever heard that word before involved the middle East. :lol: And Ari doesn’t seem to know either.
federation power
All feds have it.
Thanks.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:38 am

In post 1415, Keyser Söze wrote:Also.... PP was a weird NK.
We're forced to look at his ISO here. If I'm to take tentative scrutiny of his reads, the following players look retrospectively marginally good:

"I think I like
Shadowless
..."
"
Fakesnek
is prob!town independent of Fire."

These players look marginally bad in hindsight:

"I don't really like
Joan
."
"VOTE:
Mephistophanes
"

Note: this isn't me lining up lynches.. It's looking at all the info in front of us, and putting my personal reads to a side. PP didn't really have any direct/cutting interactions with anyone, so I'm not gonna push hard on these.
First off, why don’t you like Joan and what does your Joan read have to do with us? I think the fact that we have been confirmed to have performed a nullifier on a reckless mislynch would confitown us. However, I find it suspicious that you preface your vote on us with a read on a completely unrelated slot. Unless, you somehow mixed up ours and Joan’s names? Because otherwise, the makes absolutely no sense. Considering the fact that we’re in Mylo, should make you want to seriously think about mislynching us?

I think both your Joan read and vote on us are bad, since I ISO’d Joan last night and I think she’s probably town.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:41 am

In post 274, Keyser Söze wrote:Meditation on Joan - I like where his heart is regarding Fire-slot’s unforgivable D1 actions but he’s gnawing too much on Firebringer’s ankles for my own liking right now (allowing Firebringer-head the easy route of defending himself: ‘it was Enter-head!’).
What?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:44 am

In post 1484, Tsuchinoko wrote:And another victim goes to the most confusing post I have ever read
He was scum in Starcraft Mafia 1, so I’m looking at his ISO to see how it compares to that game.

Being both confusing and wooden, could possibly be a scumtell for him, based on that.

~N
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:48 am

In post 1486, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1484, Tsuchinoko wrote:And another victim goes to the most confusing post I have ever read
He was scum in Starcraft Mafia 1, so I’m looking at his ISO to see how it compares to that game.

Being both confusing and wooden, could possibly be a scumtell for him, based on that.

~N
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77970&user_select%5B%5D=25845

I had trouble reading his posts in that game as well.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:53 am

In post 1490, Dunnstral wrote:I don't like how quick Meph is to try to jump on Keyser here, and I'm thinking Keyser is likely town soooo
I’m not jumping on anyone. He says Joan is bad then votes us, which is a bit strange, don’t you think? I questioning if other people think his posts in both games are similar. I find it easiest to try to sort players I have prior meta with, so I disagree that my posts are a good reason to alignment lock him either way. Read both ISOs on their own merits and make up your mind on that. Alignment reading him, one way or another soley based on my posts, is dumb.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:56 am

In post 1492, Dunnstral wrote:I didn't have trouble reading his post - it did not, in fact, lack quotes, it just didn't use quote tags

Your personal problems with the way he formats his posts are NAI at best, this push is weak and scummy. Does he format posts differently as town/scum or something
Speaking of “jumping”, if anyone is doing that, it’s you. This is the first game since Minuet, you have incorrectly read me. You sr me this fast for entirely NAI reasons is kind of bizarre to me.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:01 am

In post 1494, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1492, Dunnstral wrote:I didn't have trouble reading his post - it did not, in fact, lack quotes, it just didn't use quote tags

Your personal problems with the way he formats his posts are NAI at best, this push is weak and scummy. Does he format posts differently as town/scum or something
Speaking of “jumping”, if anyone is doing that, it’s you. This is the first game since Minuet, you have incorrectly read me. You sr me this fast for entirely NAI reasons is kind of bizarre to me.
Where are you getting ANY of this nonsence from? Point me to where I’ve said I have “personal problems” with his “formatting”. Do you have any more fiction you want to add to this?

Because if you’re going to falsely accuse me of something, at least have the decency to quote me on it, than make up stuff I never even said.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:04 am

In post 1495, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1493, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:He says Joan is bad
No he doesn't

I just told you his post didn't lack quotes
"I don't really like
Joan
."
"VOTE:
Mephistophanes
"
When did I say it did? I’m asking why he votes us after negatively commenting on Joan?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:06 am

In post 1496, Tsuchinoko wrote:
In post 1494, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:

He’s trying to sort you you don’t need to act like its the end of the world.
Okay good then. I’m not, if that’s what he’s doing, I’m all for that.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:08 am

In post 1501, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1499, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1495, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1493, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:He says Joan is bad
No he doesn't

I just told you his post didn't lack quotes
"I don't really like
Joan
."
"VOTE:
Mephistophanes
"
When did I say it did? I’m asking why he votes us after negatively commenting on Joan?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Quotations
I don’t understand why you are quoting Wiki. Are you saying he is quoting someone else’s Joan read and vote, because I’m not following?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:11 am

In post 1503, Despair Galaxy wrote:Mephis he is not voting you!!!!! He is quoting PP jfc

Pedit: desperate measures: nay

-JunkoChan
Oh, sorry.

I should probably go back to sleep before I make anymore embarrassing posts.

Pengin usualy doesn’t make weird posts like that but obviously he did. :facepalm:
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:13 am

In post 1500, Dunnstral wrote:
Desperate Measures: Nay
What does this mean?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:16 am

Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:18 am

In post 1508, Despair Galaxy wrote:
In post 1208, wgeurts wrote:
ANOMALY EVENT
Our enemies toy with us most dishonourably. They had sown the seeds of distrust and now they reap; breaking down former alliances where empires once regarded another as brothers rather than mere threats. Their refusal to fight in the open, discard their cloak and dagger and make themselves known, sickens our peoples. Yet times are dire and desperate measures are regrettably needed. Perhaps the time has come for us to play along with their dirty games...
Today players may also vote for or against employing mercenaries and rogue agents to sabotage everyone's operations.

If these measures are approved the upcoming Night will be skipped, but
The Mafia
will be each given two free Technologies. Everyone has a single vote they may cast by posting "
Desperate Measures: Aye/Nay
" in Bold.
Voting abilities cannot interfere or provide additional votes.
The measures are only approved if more people vote in favour than against by the end of the Day.

If I vote this, will that put a stop to anymore yolo mislynching?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:19 am

Exactly what? All you did was post an IE 9 gif.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:22 am

In post 1515, Despair Galaxy wrote:I believe it means that we can't use voting powers to direct the desperate measures
If it’s bad for scum, I’m on board.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:24 am

In post 1516, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1483, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1415, Keyser Söze wrote:Also.... PP was a weird NK.
We're forced to look at his ISO here. If I'm to take tentative scrutiny of his reads, the following players look retrospectively marginally good:

"I think I like
Shadowless
..."
"
Fakesnek
is prob!town independent of Fire."

These players look marginally bad in hindsight:

"I don't really like
Joan
."
"VOTE:
Mephistophanes
"

Note: this isn't me lining up lynches.. It's looking at all the info in front of us, and putting my personal reads to a side. PP didn't really have any direct/cutting interactions with anyone, so I'm not gonna push hard on these.
First off, why don’t you like Joan and what does your Joan read have to do with us? I think the fact that we have been confirmed to have performed a nullifier on a reckless mislynch would confitown us. However, I find it suspicious that you preface your vote on us with a read on a completely unrelated slot. Unless, you somehow mixed up ours and Joan’s names? Because otherwise, the makes absolutely no sense. Considering the fact that we’re in Mylo, should make you want to seriously think about mislynching us?

I think both your Joan read and vote on us are bad, since I ISO’d Joan last night and I think she’s probably town.
I think you've misunderstood my whole post.

I was phone-posting...

I was quoting Penguin's posts in free text, I did not vote you either.
Yeah I got that sorry.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:25 am

In post 1520, Tsuchinoko wrote:
In post 1517, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1515, Despair Galaxy wrote:I believe it means that we can't use voting powers to direct the desperate measures
holy shit do you literally not care?
Of course I do, that’s why I just said that. I want to vote whatever is bad for scum. How did you get my not caring from that?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1525 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:29 am

In post 1522, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
Of course I do, that’s why I just said that. I want to vote whatever is bad for scum. How did you get my not caring from that?
I haven’t discussed any of this with Ari yet and I’m not completely sure what it means but it looks like DM are pro-scum and anti-town, so I should probably vote Nay. Not completely understanding /= “not caring”.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:33 am

In post 1523, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1485, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 274, Keyser Söze wrote:Meditation on Joan - I like where his heart is regarding Fire-slot’s unforgivable D1 actions but he’s gnawing too much on Firebringer’s ankles for my own liking right now (allowing Firebringer-head the easy route of defending himself: ‘it was Enter-head!’).
What?
In simple English: Joan was right to push the Fire-slot for the swarm hit.

HOWEVER, Joan constantly attacking Firebringer for Enter's own posts was tiresome, unproductive and circular.
Oh okay. I really do owe you an apology then. It seems that Penguin’s posts here are what’s difficult to read. I haven’t yet read the entire game.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:35 am

In post 1526, Tsuchinoko wrote:
I am saying you don’t care because you don’t care what your saying yes or no to.
Of course I care what I’m saying. Do you think I’m seriously okay with looking stupid?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:37 am

In post 1527, Tsuchinoko wrote:
In post 1525, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
I haven’t discussed any of this with Ari yet and I’m not completely sure what it means but it looks like DM are pro-scum and anti-town, so I should probably vote Nay. Not completely understanding /= “not caring”.
nancy, its like saying a word and not knowing what the word means.
Its really fucking ignorant.
I don’t know why you’re beating me up over this. I don’t entirely understand. Why are you giving me such a hard time over that? Ari obviously would get it immediately but I don’t.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:45 am

In post 1535, Tsuchinoko wrote:
In post 1532, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
I am saying you don’t care because you don’t care what your saying yes or no to.
Of course I care what I’m saying. Do you think I’m seriously okay with looking stupid?
okay then explain it to me and why you want to say yes or no to deploying desperate measures?
I want to do whichever option is best for town and I’m sorry if I’m not clear yet on which one that is. One option gives scum two new powers but no NKs vs. the other which blocks scum from getting new powers but doesn’t stop the NKs, right? So I’m trying to figure which one benefits town the most and hurts scum. So what I’m going to do is either discuss discuss it with Ari first or get him to vote. Or maybe I’ll just figure it out. My issue is we have no idea what those two new technologies are comprised of. It could be more swarming and allow scum to power mislynch their way to a victory. That’s the problem, we have no idea what they are, correct?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:52 am

In post 1555, Tsuchinoko wrote:
In post 1551, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1535, Tsuchinoko wrote:
In post 1532, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
okay then explain it to me and why you want to say yes or no to deploying desperate measures?
I want to do whichever option is best for town and I’m sorry if I’m not clear yet on which one that is. One option gives scum two new powers but no NKs vs. the other which blocks scum from getting new powers but doesn’t stop the NKs, right? So I’m trying to figure which one benefits town the most and hurts scum. So what I’m going to do is either discuss discuss it with Ari first or get him to vote. Or maybe I’ll just figure it out. My issue is we have no idea what those two new technologies are comprised of. It could be more swarming and allow scum to power mislynch their way to a victory. That’s the problem, we have no idea what they are, correct?
thank you
This is quite literally everything I could ask for regarding this conversation.
I’ll be weighing in all the pros and cons, people are arguing and get Ari’s take on it, then one of us will vote.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1673 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:10 am

Whoopdy do, the game continueth.

*sigh*

I have nothing to say but that this game had so much potential and the sheer amount of fuckery that occurred is legit ridiculous.

I'll vote somewhere at some point but otherwise I don't see anything else we can do.

Thanks for continuing to run this anyway, wgeurts. I probably would have too in your shoes, but disdainfully.

Who is up for a full massclaim? Or was that already in place when we claimed. I didn't see anyone else doing it other that Varstoopid so whatever. I dont think it'll tell us anything AI anyway.

- Ari
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (isolation #68) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:11 am

In post 1669, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Also EVERYONE HARD CLAIMS RN. DONT GET YOURSELF MODKILLED BUT WE ARE IN MYLO.

p-edit:
Oh? His rolecard said aligned with himself?
he was modkilled so his alignment became neutral survivor. It's a way to ensure the modkilled player isn't rewarded with a win.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1675 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:11 am

Oh, I was beaten to ot
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (isolation #70) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:12 am

In post 1672, Despair Galaxy wrote:We're in MYLO, how can you not figure out his wincon?

I would say we no lynch today, to gather as much information as possible. LYLO is much preferable to MYLO, but the way I read it, the event may actually just remove that option.

@mod is this correct?

-BR455
The event was rendered null as it may not apply in XYLO. Lol
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1679 (isolation #71) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:13 am

In post 1662, wgeurts wrote:Due to this kill placing the game in MYLO the previous anomaly event is now rendered obsolete and void.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (isolation #72) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:15 am

In post 1678, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1677, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1672, Despair Galaxy wrote:We're in MYLO, how can you not figure out his wincon?

I would say we no lynch today, to gather as much information as possible. LYLO is much preferable to MYLO, but the way I read it, the event may actually just remove that option.

@mod is this correct?

-BR455
The event was rendered null as it may not apply in XYLO. Lol
No no, look at the final thing in the "new" event. "The player with most votes will be lynched"
Ooooh!

In plurality one may still vote No Lynch amd a majkrity there will cause a NL to occur
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (isolation #73) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:16 am

In post 1, wgeurts wrote:Players may vote for a No-Lynch via voting for 'No Lynch'.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (isolation #74) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:18 am

K I'll hold off for wgeurts but imo that results in a No Lynch.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (isolation #75) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:24 am

In post 1686, Despair Galaxy wrote:
In post 1685, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:K I'll hold off for wgeurts but imo that results in a No Lynch.
I would tend to agree, but I feel if this was an assignment at work, I could make an argument that it should not, so I'd like to clarify.

Maybe it's just lawyer brain.

-brass
I mean, I could bs a decent 500 essay about it np problem!

That doesn't mean I believe it :P
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1689 (isolation #76) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:10 am

Called it
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1890 (isolation #77) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:22 am

In post 1757, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1755, Dunnstral wrote:Did Joan not friendly neighbor Varsoon?
Role confirmed yes. Not alignment. Notice the wording, Neighbor, not mason
In post 1759, Dunnstral wrote:friendly neighbor is a role name that confirms themself as town to a person they visit
About all this...

Joan is also a messenger so lkke, they could totally fake a friendly neighbour message!
I literally saw it happen in my DnD game!
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (isolation #78) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:06 am

Just an fyi that I am around and working on sorting claims atm (not that I even think they'll help us sort alignment but you never know). I'll be working on it today/tomorrow and may not post much in the interim.

Someone @me here if I need to do something because I am reading new stuff as I go.

Thanks
- Ari
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (isolation #79) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:40 am

While reading through I keep noticing Despair Galaxy getting in really stupid fights and I don't know what to make of it.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2197 (isolation #80) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:49 am

k I'm only 10 pages behind now and I must say there isn't a lot of claiming at that point. Maybe more wil come but whatever I guess.

Nancy and I have talked and we're pretty confident in an Ali hydra, Dunn, MariaR, and Joan townblock so there should be 4 scum in the last 5. This worries me because that means there's likely a scum federation out there and they are pretty powerful if this is the case! I was thinking Shadowless for final town but it's possible 0verki11 is the last green slot so I think we should save them for last. I'dbe most comfortable voting Despair Galaxy today and once again, Nancy agrees.

I'm going to see if I have time to finish my claims spreadsheet and maybe read an Iso or whatever but I make no promises there.

So ya, that's my 2 cents worth.

- Ari, obviously
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2203 (isolation #81) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:02 pm

In post 2199, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 2197, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:k I'm only 10 pages behind now and I must say there isn't a lot of claiming at that point. Maybe more wil come but whatever I guess.

Nancy and I have talked and we're pretty confident in an Ali hydra, Dunn, MariaR, and Joan townblock so there should be 4 scum in the last 5. This worries me because that means there's likely a scum federation out there and they are pretty powerful if this is the case! I was thinking Shadowless for final town but it's possible 0verki11 is the last green slot so I think we should save them for last. I'dbe most comfortable voting Despair Galaxy today and once again, Nancy agrees.

I'm going to see if I have time to finish my claims spreadsheet and maybe read an Iso or whatever but I make no promises there.

So ya, that's my 2 cents worth.

- Ari, obviously
Uh..Dunn already claimed nontown. Or is it a "nonmafiablock"
Must have been in the last 10 pages so ya, sorry.
Uh, I'm still really hurting from a surgery this week and have another 13 hour day to contend with tomorrow so I may only be here Tuesday at some point before the final hours.
I apologize for my lack of posting but this all came on so fast and I'm just so tired and in pain tbh.

I'll do what I can come deadline time.
I think Nancy is busy and very hands off atm so I doubt shell appear either.

So ya. Mea culpa we can do this tho.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2204 (isolation #82) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:05 pm

In post 2202, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 2201, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2197, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:we're pretty confident in an Ali hydra, Dunn, MariaR, and Joan townblock so there should be 4 scum in the last 5. This worries me because that means there's likely a scum federation out there and they are pretty powerful if this is the case!
In post 2129, wgeurts wrote:
Name:
Members & Target Votes:
Vote-Weight:
Voting For:
Planetary League of Sol
MariaR(1):
-
Tsuchinoko(1):
-
-
Also this insinuates that there's a scum between Eragon and I. I know that I'm town so I might be heavily pocketed by Eragon. At the same time, that means he's helped me point out 2/3 of the scum.

So like??

If the scum team isn't Keyser 0verki11, DG, and Dunn then I'd honestly believe surprised
Ya that's literally what I'm saying. I think you are town and thus I have thought Eragon must be scum. PoE man!

With Dunn (my weakest but also nancy supported town read) out of the block it does muddle things a bit but like Iunno.

And it's literally not Eragon seeming scummy but that I had eliminated everyone else until this little shake up.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2206 (isolation #83) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:14 pm

In post 2205, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Yeh Dunn claimed Ascetic 1-shot BP Survivor that needs 2 mafia dead as well to win
Cool!

They can remain block adjacent then as their wincon is with us for the time being.

Problems arise after that second scum is killed but ya know, we'll cross that bridge later
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2217 (isolation #84) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:13 am

In post 2208, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 2206, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2205, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Yeh Dunn claimed Ascetic 1-shot BP Survivor that needs 2 mafia dead as well to win
Cool!

They can remain block adjacent then as their wincon is with us for the time being.

Problems arise after that second scum is killed but ya know, we'll cross that bridge later
You should really look into the final pages tomorrow after some rest. We brought up alot of points about why their actions doesnt really fit being a survivor.

Like trying to confirm himself as town or picking an ability that doesnt let him be protected or cop checked.
Ya that's my ppan for tn if I don't pass out upon getting home.

Uh, thats interesting. But scum usually doesnt try to town-firm whereas 3Ps do so they can make am ally, amd they've been a bit under the radar as far as controversy goes which is in line with the role presented.

Are you talking ascetic? Because I think Ascetic Survivor is neat and could totally see it working. Js.

There's prolly more to it when I get to reading but basically they should be a consideration later on, but not yet if theb2 dead scum part of their role is true.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2223 (isolation #85) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:15 am

In post 2220, MariaR wrote:Would like if no one else voted so I get my power but ayyy
If you unvote I will vote and then you can to ensure no shenanigans
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon