Mini Normal 2062: Erinnerungen (um game over)

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:20 am

Post by insomnia »

Yo what up peeps, I had an exam simulation and I’ll catch up in a bit
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:00 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 44, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 41, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 31, Emperor flippyNips wrote:VOTE: L84Dnr
Any particular reason?

They looked at me funny
This guy is fun, might wanna keep him around for a bit
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:12 am

Post by insomnia »

Alright, I'll give my reads as I'm skimming through. I feel like Burken has sort of the same play style as town!me, we're both cocky and throw accusations around, except I don't know if he's serious about them, leaning town on him for now at page 8. I do believe he's an easy mislynch bait and I'll be careful on who is gonna vote for him. If he is going to get lynched, I think he's gonna give scum away easily through VCA. Burken, I'll show you the way
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:20 am

Post by insomnia »

Oh, and Persivul is probably the only confirmed townie, still at page 16 and I'm reluctant to give other town reads, but I've got Burken and Persivul with me, let's so who we're adding to the town blocc
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:28 am

Post by insomnia »

I'm going to approach a new analysis that's totally not stolen from someone on this website

L8 votes FL and unvotes in like 5 posts and then FL tr's L8, but L8 has never dropped a vote that quick. I can just say if one of them flips scum, the other has a high chance of being scum.

I'm careful with FL, he's a good player, I had my first game against him and he spotted my scum ass on night 2 and got my scum bud lynched day one. For that reason, I expect him to catch some scum, otherwise through the almighty BoP, he's probably scum himself.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:32 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1027, u r a person 2 wrote:@insomnia

Oooh, buddy, rolled scum this game, eh?
I'll read this as a weird way of applying for my town blocc, I'll consider it hmmm
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:35 am

Post by insomnia »

4. Creature was scum and didn't vote for wilky's lynching. Considering this whole four mafia proposition, that means at most three scum were voting for wilky. This leaves three other votes and my "lolhammer". Wilky should have done better at coming off as town and defending himself, claim excluded
This is good analysis, I like this guy, are you interested in applying for my not so inclusive town blocc?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:37 am

Post by insomnia »

I don't scum read lolhammers day one by the way, so you're good for now
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:37 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1032, Dr Easy Bake wrote:@Sleeper Things, I really don't like how your avatar is looking at me with those judging eyes.
:left:
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:55 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1021, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1019, Flavor Leaf wrote:But it looks like strong scum play to me, and that’s what’s sticking out for me the most right now.
yah it does

VOTE: shiijadi
You are voting an informed townie claim on day one, hope you realise what you're doing
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:15 am

Post by insomnia »

Scum claims informed townie on first page? Bolded?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:21 am

Post by insomnia »

Send me one scum game where Persivul claims anything as scum, bolded, on day one, on the first page and after you'll tell me you didn't find anything, convince me why he'd start doing it now.

VOTE: urap2

You're making my post seem scummy and you're trying to throw shade on me, when my read makes perfect sense
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:26 am

Post by insomnia »

Is that claim why you are are conf!towning them?
Yes. Yes, I do. I don't advocate conspiracy theories when they aren't necessary.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:39 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 21, Persivul wrote:
In post 19, YellowSnow wrote:No I'm just trying to pick your brain. Answer the question please.
I already did: "Town being in mylo/lylo a day earlier than expected would be a huge advantage to scum."

Do you disagree?

Maybe you're not aware of this, but when an Informed flips in a normal, their information received is redacted. So, if I die tonight without having claimed, town doesn't get that information. That means that I needed to claim today. Waiting to claim could have given me some scum hunting advantages, but there's also the risk that someone would be lynched quickly while I was away. That happens a lot lately. So, I decided to claim right away.
In post 18, Persivul wrote:
In post 16, YellowSnow wrote:Why did you claim already.
This implies another time would be better.

What is that time, and why?
In post 608, Persivul wrote:
In post 486, Persivul wrote:I'm tired, sick, and working 72 hour weeks.
Zulfy is being a bit of a prick about this via pm (don't see where he has standing to worry about participation considering the whopping 1 VC he's given), so I've requested replacement to get him off my back.

Not a bad play, but it puts you on the spotlight for sure. Plus, it makes sense he's conftown. He gave the information that town needed and then because he was sick and probably didn't feel like playing. I don't see scum replacing like that, especially because nobody was suspicious of him.

These are good posts, they don't ping scum to me. I don't get why an informed townie would wait. You have one job which is to send
information
Informed
townie, right? Why'd he keep that to himself, especially knowing he could be killed n1.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:41 am

Post by insomnia »

and then he repped out*
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:45 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1052, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 1045, u r a person 2 wrote:@shiidaji what are your thoughts on Insomnia right now?

What are your thoughts on him considering you conf!town?
My town play shines through regardless of my role and I have a lot of relevant content to get a gutread from, so it's lazy to confirm me solely off that! Wilky and Creature's role flips are strong indications of my role being legit though, so from the perspective of someone joining on D2 WITH that info in mind I understand it. I'd have to look into all games that Percy and insomnia have shared so I can see things from insomnia's perspective before I can picture it it as lazy scum since this is like the second time I've heard someone say something about Percy's tendency to play things straight.
Did you want more credit? Why's my read lazy lmao, I don't understand. I'm not the type to quote 100 posts and talk on them and then argue one's alignment based on them. A claim on day one that's bolded and that comes from Persivul who isn't really the type to stand out too much is a reason to believe he's legit imo
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:46 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1058, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 1055, Vedith wrote:
In post 1051, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Vedith and i am an animal 4 are really quick to get the voting started here on D2. Don't consider this an OMGUS suspicion. If you start voting me, of course, you're gonna be the first person I go back and analyze. These are my findings. Like I said before, my radar was tunnel-visioned on Sandal and Nips, now on D2 I can widen my knowledge.
In post 22, Vedith wrote:
In post 17, YellowSnow wrote:VOTE: vedith like he's doing him a favor by believing him.
Of course. Me saying I believe him encourages others to not try and shade it.
As Scum, Pers won't give shit away for free. As town he plays by the "book".

I'm helping \o/
I see this as an attempt to buddy up with what seemed to be an obvious town member early in the game. This could be a scum play.
In post 720, Vedith wrote:So why is Burkenstock Scum?
Do we really need to explain it to you further?
In post 726, Vedith wrote:I don't feel nips has had an impact on me.
What else is scummy for him?
In post 728, Vedith wrote:VOTE: Emperor flippyNips

Okay I can go for this.
In post 851, Vedith wrote:UNVOTE: Emporer flippynips
I'm going to bed then I'll think again tomorrow.
Wagon resistance then a quick decision to hop on, then leaves again.
"Snip snap! Snip snap! Snip snap! You have no idea the physical toll, that three vasectomies have on a person."
OMGUS at it's finest.
We're lynching here today. Anyone want to try and convince me otherwise I'm all ears.
In post 1057, Dr Easy Bake wrote:OMGUS at it's finest.
We're lynching here today. Anyone want to try and convince me otherwise I'm all ears.
Did you even read the first bit??
That's better.[/quote]
:facepalm:
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:51 am

Post by insomnia »

Urap, do you have any reads on Chara?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:56 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1066, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1054, insomnia wrote:Not a bad play, but it puts you on the spotlight for sure. Plus, it makes sense he's conftown. He gave the information that town needed and then because he was sick and probably didn't feel like playing. I don't see scum replacing like that, especially because nobody was suspicious of him.

These are good posts, they don't ping scum to me. I don't get why an informed townie would wait. You have one job which is to send information . Informed townie, right? Why'd he keep that to himself, especially knowing he could be killed n1.
I'm not arguing that it wasn't correct for town!Pers to claim his information right away. If he is town, I think it was absolutely correct. But I'm also not seeing the downside of doing it as scum.

If I'm hearing you correctly, and please correct me if I'm wrong, you're town reading him because you don't think scum!persivul would put himself in the spotlight, because you town read his replace-out, and because his posts feel town-indicative to you.

That's a fair basis for a read, but I'm not sure why it makes you so confident in your read on him that when I didn't conf!town him, you threw a vote on me for it. I also don't understand what the post being in bold really has anything to do with the read, but you've brought it up a few times?
1.Brings even more attention on the post and his claim. He's done it 2 times.
2.Yes, you're right about my basis for tring him.
3.You know how I use my votes :D. You should be aware that it'll most likely change
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:15 am

Post by insomnia »

Ehh I don't want the credit but I typically want a thought process that resembles town trying to figure the game out instead of parking their car down. I'll reread this last conversation tonight.
Innocent until proven guilty, I make text walls on scum and not town reads. Sue me. I don't have to prove my town read by quoting their every action because there's bound to be a suspicious thing either way. I read persivul based on his claim and his reason to rep out, is that a lazy read? He posted day one, I conftowned him because I was looking at his posts, not at yours. Therefore, you become conftown for me because you repped in his slot.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:35 am

Post by insomnia »

I'm not sure on Chara. They're pushing a scum agenda on Me/Creature/DEB on post 611 and then on 623 they clear DEB and their town read on my slot and on creature "gets better" after 623. I'm not sure how to read them at the moment because they claimed 2 scum in that post, but they ended up pushing a TLK scum agenda and clearing every single person on 611 (at least for the moment). They've also voted for Wilky despite not giving any sort of opinion on the slot. That's why I'd like to ask @Chara if they have any more scum reads other than TLK at the moment. I am at a null right now on Chara, comfortable with my current town reads, they're the most obvious ones for me.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:37 am

Post by insomnia »

Reading TLK's ISO now and I'll give you my thoughts
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:58 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 611, Chara wrote:
In post 579, u r a person 2 wrote:Okay, that's all I'm doing right now

@Chara and Scepticism - I'd really appreciate it if the two of you could give some thoughts on some of what I've posted
i'll do that.
i think there's at least two scum in Scept/Creature/Easy Bake. Creature doesn't get a wagon because it's not as useful for reading him. i'd lynch him if i'm very sure he's scum, which i think he could be. but for now i'm okay given him another chance just to be completely sure.

Easy Bake is just generically scummy.
In post 677, Chara wrote:
In post 673, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t see Burken as the lynch for the day.

Nah, this is probably town Creature. I have a blind spot for him, though.
blind spot notwithstanding, i'd like to hear why this is town Creature.

In post 681, Chara wrote:i don't think the meta is right. it isn't that scum Creature doesn't post. he's perfectly capable of continuing to fluff as scum.

i'm in agreement that i don't want him lynched day 1, however. if he's town he can show it evenrually.

In post 682, Chara wrote:on a second look i think i'm scumreading him less than i was. Creature does seem pretty relaxed here and i actually think the "i'm funnier when i'm town" bit is true.

and i know you don't really read me well, but i was wondering what you thought, Creature.

to whoever asked, i'm scumreading Burke and Scept about the same. but we're slowly working through.
In post 686, Chara wrote:Creature, i've metadived you in previous games and i'm aware you can post content as scum. don't pretend you haven't before. :>
In post 694, Chara wrote:
In post 688, Creature wrote:Meh, whatever. So why were you complaining about me not posting content again?
because i think town you does more of it in a way i can follow, unless you're not into the game. which i've also seen happen.
but that's tendencies and not a hard and fast rule. hence why i'm not gunning for your lynch.

pedit: what is that last post responding to, Flavor?
In post 700, Chara wrote:i remember that game too. it haunts me.
was more asking about games where we were town together and you gutscumread me, however. the one where you were scum is very fresh in my mind precisely because of my clear getting lynched.

don't feel much like talking more about Creature, as my argument has never been that he must be scum here for meta, but rather that he's not out of his scumrange. i'd rather see him chat with other players. he may dislike being scum but he isn't so poor at it that he lurks a game from start to finish every single time.
and i also could see him being town here for what i said earlier.

do you agree with TLK scum?
In post 999, Chara wrote:i'm really surprised if that's a scumkill after what i said about Creature being in his scumrange.

i also don't really blame Deb for the hammer. were this a proper newbie game i would have warned about asking for claims, but i wasn't thinking about that in spite of all of the players here new to the site.

don't lolhammer at L-1. give intent and get a claim. if wilky had had his chance to claim we could have lynched someone else, because disloyal vigilante is a ridiculously strong PR you have no choice but to let live to see if they hit some scum or not.

I exaggerated on the clear part, but it seemed you had conflicting thoughts regarding Creature being scum. Am I wrong? You've also said you don't want them lynched day one,because he can clear himself as town. So claiming that you don't get the nk on him because you said he was in his scum range despite having conflicting thoughts is not a failproof reason to tr and I can see you using that as a reason to get out of a lynch.

p-edit: I'm really easy to read, vedith is right on that note ;) . My first scum game was Newbie 1918, you can go check it out if you wish to meta dive
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:03 am

Post by insomnia »

Here Chara:

Newbie 1918 - Scum game won by le moi
Donner Dinner Party - Town game, ez scumhunt
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:04 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1103, u r a person 2 wrote:Okay, insomnia you want to use the
Spoiler:
tag instead of the
tag for stuff like that
I don't know how that works xD
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:08 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1109, Chara wrote:
In post 1105, insomnia wrote:Here Chara:

Newbie 1918 - Scum game won by le moi
Donner Dinner Party - Town game, ez scumhunt
is this your only scum game?
I can't respond to that question, rules.

There's one more on Branch Mafia now that I think about it, but it was a rep in a scummy spot and so I just fooled around for most of the time
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:09 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1113, Vedith wrote:But it was already set as a Scum slot.
Yeah, so it was mainly me messing around, it's not my usual scum play
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:14 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1115, Chara wrote:and why would scum me want to get out of a lynch on Creature? if that's what you meant.
he was a traitor, i would not have known he was on my team.
and avoiding the lynch on him only to then nightkill him makes even less sense, because the only reason to avoid that lynch would be A) i figured out he was the traitor, or B) i wanted to mislynch him later.
I disagree with the first part of your post, but the second one does make sense. Scum you would want to throw shade on a potential suspicious slot to look town, but you're avoiding his lynch to get more information from him so you can confirm your beliefs about him being scum without losing him. The nk defence I agree with.

p-edit: Those are my only completed games.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:16 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1117, Chara wrote:
In post 1112, Vedith wrote:Insomnia replaced in for PvT as Scum in that branching mafia and I lynched him \o/
In post 1114, insomnia wrote:
Yeah, so it was mainly me messing around, it's not my usual scum play
okay, so the newbie was it.
if Vedith says you're easy to read i'll listen when he does get his read, but with only one real scumgame i'm going to take the meta with a grain of salt.
That scum game is a good meta dive for you though. You'll see a huge difference.

By the way, just to clarify, I was "scum reading" in that game.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:20 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1122, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1118, Flavor Leaf wrote:I wouldn’t have caught Creature ever this game.

He’s my blindspot. Let’s try to NKA. Who kills Creature but doesn’t think he could be their traitor?
TLK, shiidaji, insomnia slots

but I'm only saying this because those are my top scum reads atm

ummm you by your own reasoning

probably not vedith, i know they've played together some at least

probably both brothers and DEB because I don't expect them to know much about creature

probably not chara

i don't know enough to speak on anyone else
I can understand I am a scum read for you at the moment so you associate the NK with me. But I repped in day 2. Your analysis should be on Scept and not insomnia. I wasn't here day one.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:23 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1130, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1127, insomnia wrote:I can understand I am a scum read for you at the moment so you associate the NK with me. But I repped in day 2. Your analysis should be on Scept and not insomnia. I wasn't here day one.
so there was the top part of the post where I just gave my scum reads and then said these are just my scum reads

and then there is the second part where I gave an actual answer!
You'll have to be more explicit with dumb!me
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:25 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1132, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1129, Flavor Leaf wrote:I was insomnia’s alt reading him.

The flip, the Wilky wagon, his push on Shidaji yesterday, the Creature flip.
can you clarify this? I can't make heads or tails of what you're saying in the first line
My alt is "scum reading" => I was scum reading him.

Smart boi
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1138 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:25 am

Post by insomnia »

I mean, he said I was scum reading him him actually, so uh...
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:29 am

Post by insomnia »

Vedith, why are you ignoring me this game? :(

What's your read on TLK?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by insomnia »

Xbox ew, get on PC

Add me on apex boys, BestWraithEUNE
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:29 pm

Post by insomnia »

In the meantime while you're here u should like vote for me or insomnia or (hint hint) comment on what I just posted about TLK, and agree or disagree with it!
And the reason he should vote for me is...?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:00 am

Post by insomnia »

Where did he say he scum reads me?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:09 am

Post by insomnia »

I’ll just wait until he clarifies this because I can’t see shit
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:02 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1174, Vedith wrote:So who's reading Burkenstock as town and why?
In post 37, L84Dnr wrote:VOTE: Wilky

His single post consists of a naked vote with no explanation, rhyme, or reason.
Who doesn't like a sleepless friend, I'm always here.

My vote is there to apply pressure since me and urap2 have a bit of experience with each other and we have a certain synergy. My votes are mostly put to generate reads, I'm inclined to believe your votes are just like mine, correct me if I'm wrong.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:02 am

Post by insomnia »

Ignore the quotes lol
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:32 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1179, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 1177, insomnia wrote:
In post 37, L84Dnr wrote:VOTE: Wilky

His single post consists of a naked vote with no explanation, rhyme, or reason.
Who doesn't like a sleepless friend, I'm always here.

My vote is there to apply pressure since me and urap2 have a bit of experience with each other and we have a certain synergy. My votes are mostly put to generate reads, I'm inclined to believe your votes are just like mine, correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm confused here. What's the quoted text for?
It was a mistake on my part, still getting used to the forum stuff, really don't know how I pulled that off, quotes weren't supposed to be there
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:35 am

Post by insomnia »

L8, how did you end up slightly town reading burken? I'm asking because I'm tring him as well but for other reasons, I'm interested in the progression of your read. I feel like we should keep Burk in check, his lack of presence is concerning and it makes me doubt my read on him.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1182 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:39 am

Post by insomnia »

But the difference between his play style and mine is that I am a little bit more active than him and am more reckless. I'm still tring him, I don't believe a Burk lynch is good today, I'm waiting for more posts from him.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:36 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1186, Vedith wrote:
In post 1182, insomnia wrote:

But the difference between his play style and mine is that I am a little bit more active than him and am more reckless. I'm still tring him, I don't believe a Burk lynch is good today, I'm waiting for more posts from him.
So outside of URA where should I be voting?

~A TLK lynch will provide some information. His main interactions were with FL in the first posts of his. Scum don't usually talk with each other or ask each other questions that much, so if TLK flips scum, then FL is probably town, which would be of great help with my reads, since I find FL to be a hard read. If he flips town, then his read on Burk is legit and we get rid of an easy mislynch coming from scum and anyone pushing Burk would be automatically suspicious.

~I advocate a L8 lynch because he's been pushing the same slots as TLK has, except for Flippy. They have both focused on scum hunting amongst lurkers (Scepticism / John Marv) and they have also both voted for FL, once again. So if one of them flips scum, the other has a high chance of being scum. If TLK flips scum, L8 becomes suspicious for trying to derail the wagon that Shidaji, an
informed townie
claim day 1 is trying to start on TLK. Another reason as to why I feel L8 is a good lynch is because, looking at his ISO I can see him being very reluctant when it comes to pushing anyone. He votes and then unvotes and doesn't insist on a lynch. Also, he was not on the wilky wagon, which I know sounds weird, but from my experience, scum don't hop on wagons day one because they think they get extra town points. Especially when they say stuff like:

Spoiler:
In post 796, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 776, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think Wilky/L8 probably has some scum in them.
Curious. I'm leaning town on Wilky. What's your thinking here?

And when Wilky's wagon builds up momentum, he says this:

Spoiler:
In post 920, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 916, Flavor Leaf wrote:I feel like L8’s defending Wilky because I’m scum leaning Wilky, and this trying to hatchet me out of it so I can’t push my scum reads without having it turn on me.
I'm ambivalent on Wilky.

Give me your read on John Marv.

This tells me he could've been unsure of Wilky and thought he could've been the traitor. It's not hard to believe, given that he's been pushing low activity players this whole game instead of focusing on the active pool. It's really easy to form reads and call out scum within lurkers because they aren't there. L8 didn't really game solve, he's been pushing my slot and Burken's for ages now, his only active pool push was FL and he backed out immediately, unvoting FL after 2 posts of his.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:40 am

Post by insomnia »

I'll be here for like half an hour, feel free to ask me any questions, tomorrow I'll have an exam simulation and I have to prepare :P
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:19 am

Post by insomnia »

@TLK what's your opinion on L8?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:12 am

Post by insomnia »

You mean aside from Burkenstock and Shiidaji? Nice misrep
Spoiler:
In post 606, L84Dnr wrote:I'd be willing to wagon Burkenstock to see what some real pressure does. I'm scumreading him for a variety of reasons.

Low content one-liners including a lot of information instead of analysis.

Plays the n00b card but plays it wrong and inconsistently:
In post 112, Burkenstock wrote:Also can we all agree that Flavor Leaf would never claim what he actuly is this early on and the fact that he chose a town faction only underlines that he is.. excuse me.. full of shit?
His thinking is sophisticated enough to call BS on Leaf's "hardclaim" :up:
In post 136, Burkenstock wrote:Don't certain roles get their own chats? I feel like people who probably talked early but then haven't been participating are scum plotting their secrets. I could be wrong about this..
But n000b enough to wonder if scum are plotting in secret? :up: I have a hard time reconciling those.

He also isn't acting like a typical n00b, which is to ask wall-o-text questions, especially
The N00B Question
, and then keep asking them. He doesn't have a single vote, not even in RVS, until he starts dropping OMGUS votes and then discovers how to PDQ. All his votes and unvotes are naked and purely reflexive. His few reads are bare accusations with no reasoning to back them up. It's hard to get him to reply and when he does they're minimal, evasive, or even Q4Q. I'm getting close to BINGO on his card.

What does everybody think about voting him up to L-2 and asking him to produce a detailed reads list?

VOTE: Burkenstock
In post 763, L84Dnr wrote:Burkenstock's my bet too. I can make a case for Flippy but not nearly as strong a case.

Scepticism's been awfully quiet for somebody who voted based on low activity.

VOTE: Scepticism

Hey Scepticism, pipe up! Hopefully before you get replaced.
In post 860, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 856, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Burkenstock

Let’s just end the day then.
That I can get behind.

VOTE: Burkenstock
In post 918, L84Dnr wrote:
Does this look like a scumslip to anybody else?

In post 890, Shiidaji wrote:In addition John Marv slot is town...
Here's John Marv's total contribution to the game:
In post 61, John Marv wrote:VOTE: L84Dnr wagon
In post 62, John Marv wrote:Vedith Persivul maybe town
In post 360, John Marv wrote:Hallo
Three whole posts that you could type in under a minute. I can't fathom how Shiidaji is getting a town read so solid that he can state that "John Marv is town" with such certainty out of those three lines.
...so when Scepticism replaced and posted it reassured me of this because he felt the same way as I did skimming through.
And then goes on to laud Scepticism, who has only been marginally more active and whose first act was to vote Wilky based on what I consider to be rubbish reasoning. Possible scumwagon?

Something is fundamentally wrong here and Shiidaji needs to explain it. I don't like to do this to somebody replacing in but this is a whole lot of red flags.

VOTE: Shiidaji
In post 1176, L84Dnr wrote:
I'm reading him as slightly less scummy. He could just be n00b town. Still in my scum pile though.

Right now I'm favouring our sleepless friend. The reasoning behind his vote is rubbish and smells synthetic.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Insomnia

Starting to get a little defensive with that swearing. Doesn't help. Also, you aren't even aware of the actions you've taken, which further proves my point that even you don't have a solid scum read and you're just fooling around. You don't even know where your vote's at and where it was.

VOTE: L84DNR
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:13 am

Post by insomnia »

Where's that misrep?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:21 am

Post by insomnia »

Only if you're an idiot. Much safer on the wagon for scum. I stated flat out that I wasn't going to vote Wilky and stuck to it. Scum don't commit that way. They're wishy-washy
And I disagree once again. On my alt account, on my first newbie game as scum I've advocated for a no-lynch because my scum buddy was being pushed hardcore and I stuck to my No-lynch, otherwise I would've looked suspicious. You can check it out for yourself, Newbie 1918 , I played under the account "scum reading". So your explanation here is invalid and incorrect.

This VCA that you're trying to prove as valid should be considered Day 3 and above, certainly not on day one. Town can lynch themselves off without one scum being on the wagon. They ARE off the wagon so they gain town cred when it turns out the lynch was a mislynch. Even though they don't scream it out loud for people to see, it's a subtlety.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:44 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1202, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 1199, insomnia wrote:Starting to get a little defensive with that swearing.
What fucking swearing?
Also, you aren't even aware of the actions you've taken, which further proves my point that even you don't have a solid scum read and you're just fooling around. You don't even know where your vote's at and where it was.
Well one of us isn't.
- You accused me of not pressuring anybody.
- I replied that you'd omitted Burkenstock and Shiidaji.
- You just posted a bunch of quotes that show that I did. Check under the spoiler tags
- And then somehow you arrive this. Looks like you don't know why you're voting me here and now.
In post 1202, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 1199, insomnia wrote:Starting to get a little defensive with that swearing.
What fucking swearing?
Also, you aren't even aware of the actions you've taken, which further proves my point that even you don't have a solid scum read and you're just fooling around. You don't even know where your vote's at and where it was.
Well one of us isn't.
- You accused me of not pressuring anybody.
- I replied that you'd omitted Burkenstock and Shiidaji.
- You just posted a bunch of quotes that show that I did. Check under the spoiler tags
- And then somehow you arrive this. Looks like you don't know why you're voting me here and now.
He votes and then unvotes and doesn't
insist on a lynch.
Firstly, there’s no mentioning of
pressure
, I don’t look at pressuring and pushing the same. You pressure to get information and you do it to form reads. Pushing is when you already have gotten some reactions from the person you want to lynch, so you push them, basically, when you push, you commit to lynch a person. And then I said that you aren’t doing that.

2. This is actually really confusing and I think you didn’t get my point at all. I’ve said you are reluctant to push anyone / commit to a lynch and I’ve backed that up with those quotes which prove my point. You saying “you mean aside from burkenstock and shiida” is implying you pushed them / committed to a lynch, which you haven’t since your current vote is on me. You built up this case on Shii that she town read my slot for nothing and that she’s scum reading TLK and FL but she’s tunneling FL and voting TLK(which I don’t even know what’s bad about, can you double lynch in a single day or? So again, this accusation isn’t that solid), to only then completely disregard it and vote me because my vote is trash or how you called it.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:44 am

Post by insomnia »

God damn it forum on mobile
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:45 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1213, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1190, insomnia wrote:~I advocate a L8 lynch because he's been pushing the same slots as TLK has, except for Flippy. They have both focused on scum hunting amongst lurkers (Scepticism / John Marv) and they have also both voted for FL, once again. So if one of them flips scum, the other has a high chance of being scum. If TLK flips scum, L8 becomes suspicious for trying to derail the wagon that Shidaji, an informed townie claim day 1 is trying to start on TLK. Another reason as to why I feel L8 is a good lynch is because, looking at his ISO I can see him being very reluctant when it comes to pushing anyone. He votes and then unvotes and doesn't insist on a lynch. Also, he was not on the wilky wagon, which I know sounds weird, but from my experience, scum don't hop on wagons day one because they think they get extra town points. Especially when they say stuff like:
if above is true, it spews l8 as town
Mind explaining how it does?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:15 am

Post by insomnia »

Oh baby here we go, being voted by both of my scum reads, catching scum has never been easier
Yeah, sure, just a sec. I'm sure there's something

This smells funny. ^
do you mean that L8 never dropped a vote that quick in this game or over several games?
This game, I don't rely on meta.
Also, why would you even care about a mislynch on town!Burke if you had to mislynch town!me to get there? That logic is super flawed.
You have just said my logic was flawed and now you say my logic is good. Which one is it? Are you trying to make me tr you and make me feel like we're on the same page?
Gotta say though, Insomnia, you do post a lot more and have good logic from what I can see

Overall, mostly seems like L8 is trying to game-solve, but I also disagree with all of his reads. So null.
L8 has me as a scum read and you are agreeing with him. You contradicting yourself twice in a row now is concerning, mainly because I get pushed by L8 so you cling on this push with him to get suspicion off of you. You're a rather opportunistic fella, I see.

So many scum slips coming from you, TLK.

VOTE: TLK

Also, addressing more of your posts.
And I mean that he sounds town, but that's just because he might be good scum.

This falls under the argument "You are so town you must be scum", which is invalid. Someone like me sounds town most likely because they are town. If you didn't like my posts, you wouldn't be tring me. Truth be told, the argument does not follow: it is just as (if not more) probable that people who act Pro-Town are in fact, Pro-Town. The argument itself carries no weight, since the same assertion can be made in the opposite manner: You are so scummy, you must be town.

Also, thanks for that migraine you just gave me after reading this. I'm quite sad that nobody noticed this.
1) if he's calling out Shiidaji for liking a slot scum read by L8, then it makes sense for town!L8 to pressure Shiidaji for this. I disagree with voting for Shiidaji because I don't think she's scum and that this is L8 misdirecting his scum read for some weird town reason.

2) it would also make sense for scum!L8 to purposely try to weaken reads from others on Shiidaji's slot. But I don't think it is a very smart choice.

Misdirect for some town reason????
It's not a smart choice??? When you have an
Informed TOWNIE
claim on day one, it does make sense to try and kill the claim, since it's conftown. You're underestimating everyone here. It's cool though, you had your shot at clearing your scumminess, but you failed miserably. You pushing me after L8 did reads to me as you trying to grasp on the single thing that's getting you out of a lynch today.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:17 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1280, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1279, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1277, u r a person 2 wrote:order is irrelevant. Town are people I'm probably never voting.

Town
L84Dnr
Flavor Leaf
Vedith
Chara

Not town
Burkenstock
The Last Knight
Shiidaji
Insomnia
Dr Easy Bake
Emperor flippyNips
just looked at this again.

insomnia should have been in the town pool
nm wrong game. still a scum read here
Which game though?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1283 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:20 am

Post by insomnia »

!banhammer
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:20 am

Post by insomnia »

This:
feels like a read on a partner's wagon
With the vote in

Still think the same?

Again, TLK and L8 have pushed the same slots except for Flippy.

I find it hard to believe you read a scum team formed of me and TLK given he pushed a scum agenda on my slot since day one.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:34 am

Post by insomnia »

I repped in at the beginning of the day, but whatever, I’ll just wait to get at L-1 and then claim because people don’t listen to me even if I make scum cases, like ever
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:06 am

Post by insomnia »

VOTE: Insomnia
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades