Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3647, tris wrote:
In post 3642, Nimueh wrote:P.edit. @Tris. It’s completely irrelevant at what point she jumped off of Flubber really. It does however look good for NMSA that he stayed on Flubber until after irrelevant Xtoxm non-hammer.
This was before the hammer
In post 3150, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I'm gonna goahead and agree with Ank that town cohesion is done for. I'm crazy suspicious of the flubber claim, but I'm willing to lynch xtoxm just to see. VOTE: xtoxm If we can't get a lynch within irl today or tomorrow there's no way town has a chance bc we'll never agree enough on anything.
No, AFTER. He stayed on Flubber until after Xtoxm self-hammer than thought he was the hammer.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by tris »

In post 3649, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3612, tris wrote:
In post 3600, Elbirn wrote:Oh good lord walls of text heckin eff that
What do you think about my argument for NMSA being town?
I haven't read it (See post #3600)
I was trying to point you to it there. I was replying to post 3600.

Here it is.
In post 3587, tris wrote: NMSA seems unlikely to be scum because Flubbernugget was on that wagon while it was at L-1 for a while.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3258, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: Xtoxm
fuck everyone
worst town ever
8:04pm was when Xtoxm self-hammered.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Spoiler: skitter feels weird #1
In post 1923, skitter30 wrote:i don't think i much like your read progression on me tbh

the fact that it's *me* you've lost a townread on is not really the problem i'm having, it's more that the things you're bringing up i don't think are actually, like, scummy, or reasons to drop a townread.

a) not sure why me being paranoid of you is sketchy, we've done this song-and-dance before (coalition. although, tbf, you did think i was scummy there for being parnoid of obvtown!you and trying to undermine your position in the townbloc, so i guess there is precedent for you thinking i'm scummy for being paranoid of you, tbf)

b) dinging me for doing the same thing i did in prey is ... quite odd tbh, and i'm having some trouble wrapping my head around why you think that's odd/of-note.

c) i think that referring to me incorporating the currently nightless aspect of the game into my reads 'tmi' is ridiculous and borderline shading given that it's something that's in the mod's like third post of the game. of *course* that's going to influence how i approach the game, *especially* after jingle's game.

p-edit oh hi i'm around-ish i guess. i was kinda typing this and getting distracted doing other things
In post 1925, Ankamius wrote:I don't like 1923

Ugh I'm really not sure now
In post 1929, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1927, skitter30 wrote:

do tell
I thought the case itself was town but not necessarily compelling, and the way you approached that post gave a pretty strong impression to me that you were looking to discredit it rather than debate it

Like I hadn't seen your tone drastically shift away from what you're saying so far this game, but it definitely is there
In post 1934, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1929, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1927, skitter30 wrote:

do tell
I thought the case itself was town but not necessarily compelling, and the way you approached that post gave a pretty strong impression to me that you were looking to discredit it rather than debate it

Like I hadn't seen your tone drastically shift away from what you're saying so far this game, but it definitely is there
i feel like someone actually, like, scumreading me (and it getting some amount of support!) at this stage makes the game more ... idk the right word ... compelling maybe in that it doesn't happen that often and i feel like i actually have something immediate to argue about and like invest in if that makes sense, especially when i had been feeling liek the dayphase was starting to drag

like i don't get scumread that often and it is kinda fun and/or challenging to try outargue whatever it is; i also get kinda cocky in that i do think i can outargue most things thrown at me, and someone scumreading me when i dont' think they should be kinda gives me sometihng immediate and interesting to argue about and get invested in

yeah idk how well i explained that. i do agree that i approached that a bit differently emotionally that i did most of the rest of the game
In post 1936, Ankamius wrote:But... If you were getting more invested because of that argument, then why did it feel like you were specifically trying to shut it down at the source? You didn't sound excited, you sounded insecure.
In post 1941, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1936, Ankamius wrote:But... If you were getting more invested because of that argument, then why did it feel like you were specifically trying to shut it down at the source? You didn't sound excited, you sounded insecure.
idk
i didn't feel insecure, i felt like i had something to argue about
i don't really feel like i was trying to shut it down at the source. maybe i came on kinda strong but i dont think that's at all the ame thing

Spoiler: skitter feels weird #2
In post 2294, skitter30 wrote:maybe the nks turn back on when we lynch scum, idk

i have to at some point go back and look at the circumstances of the votes on the brigitte wagon but off the cuff if there's scum on there i'd guess it to be between: {reck/tris/succint}

kinda want to do this for now until i sort out how i feel about the brigitte/tris wagons

VOTE: flubber
i have like no read on him and can't really remember much of anything he's said this game
In post 2304, Ankamius wrote:Skitters post to start the day feels a bit out of place too for some reason
In post 2322, Ankamius wrote:the entire post just feels... weird

it's setup spec

followed by saying that there may be scum in half the lynch wagon

then instead of sorting them, uses her vote to try to sort somebody else...?

like those are thoughts that make sense but the way they're ordered and written feels a lot more like she didn't have a whole lot to say but felt compelled to put more down on the page

it doesn't fit the context of what her thought processes have looked like to me

Spoiler: skitter feels weird #3
In post 3165, skitter30 wrote:so i'm only townreading like 2.5 people rn which is troubling (ank, elbirn, kinda chara. i guess maybe succinct too by virtue of the fact that town needs to be somewhere)

i'm also only scumreading like 1.5 people rn,one of whom is the ic claim, which is also troubling (flubber, kinda xtoxm)

my reads on: tris, nimueh, creature, reck, nmsa don't really exist and/or hover around nullscum which is really disappointing in a game this long
In post 3167, skitter30 wrote:tris is like .... really luckluster and like around and asking vague fluffy questions but isn't actually doing anything
chara is probably somewhere above the nullread but it's not a very strong read rn
there were a few times a couple of weeks back when i interacted with them in real time and that felt super townie but it was long enough ago that basing a townread on that feels :/

idk how to sort tris because she's super passive and i think to read chara again i'd want to try to talk to them in real time again
In post 3168, Ankamius wrote:so uh

do you all remember the several times I've expressed that skitter feels weird

this is another of those times

In post 3202, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3197, Creature wrote:
In post 3182, Ankamius wrote:put in Chara and take out skitter and you have my list I think
I'm townreading skitter mostly because of her edge.
ngl now that I've stepped back for a while and watched her do her own thing the last couple days, she feels like a lot of what she's saying has an agenda behind it

like she's trying to subtly sabotage my efforts without outright fighting it due to how I've been reacting to it
In post 3214, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3211, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3206, skitter30 wrote:uh... that's a *really* interesting interpretation of how i've been playing
it's not ridiculous

the game picked up steam again when I started my push, there's several very easy mislynches to push through when town doesn't care enough to sort them properly

so what's strange about looking to work around me while helping me set myself up to fail?
i mean given that i've been like sheeping you *quite* a lot i'm not really sure where you think i'm sabotoging you or like working around you
In post 3301, skitter30 wrote:Just going to point out that tris was the cw to both of these flips
In post 3305, skitter30 wrote:Going to bed shortly but i'm around for a few min
I was mad about brigitte, now i just feel resigned

I want to lynch tris tomorrow (barring flubber not proving his ic-ness), and yeah, that should have happened already

Nmsa's scum equity goes up since urap and nmsa arent scum together

Not really listening to ank's reads anymore, sorry @ank
In post 3455, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3447, Chara wrote:
In post 3400, Ankamius wrote:What's Charas plan here exactly?
what are you thinking about me here, Ank? it's true i never fought the Flubber lynch, but i was also always going after Xtoxm.
Undecided atm

Can you go more into skitter for me please, her posts today feel fake
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3150, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I'm gonna goahead and agree with Ank that town cohesion is done for. I'm crazy suspicious of the flubber claim, but I'm willing to lynch xtoxm just to see. VOTE: xtoxm If we can't get a lynch within irl today or tomorrow there's no way town has a chance bc we'll never agree enough on anything.
In post 3276, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 3239, Creature wrote:I'm moving to Xtoxm if it gains another vote.
Ok. It's a lynch I like anyway. VOTE: xtoxm
In post 3277, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 3247, Creature wrote:Okay, whatever

VOTE: Xtoxm
oh ok
In post 3278, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 3249, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: xtoxm
crap did I just hammer without claim?
Oh wait, Tris is right here. NMSA isn’t cleared by this then.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by Nimueh »

3150 was made at 12:50 pm.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i gotta bounce now for ~2 hours or so but i'm happy to continue this later

idk really how to respond to 'feels weird' tbh; it's not something concrete that i cn talk to you about because i don't know what 'feels weird' means exactly

i disagree that my posts are agenda-y or that i was subtly trying to sabotage you (again, when you wanted flubber/xtoxm i repeatedly decided to push my partner and get spooked off the mislynch more than once even though you were pressuring me to join the mislynch????)

and i'm not really interested in tris rn ... as evidenced by the fact that i'm not voting her rn like i said i would at the end of the day; in light of the flip + context there's other people that are scummier

but yeah i gotta bounce i'll be around later at some point
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Ankamius »

2294 looks even worse with a flubber scumflip, skitter
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by Ankamius »

and that's the problem skitter

when I look for slots that look like they're trying to chip away at the supports of my position, you jump up to the #1 spot

xtoxm turned out to be town and
when I start becoming less hinged, you supported breaking it down

I can't get over my gut telling me that your approach was just
wrong
this entire time and I only picked up on it in specific points
I can't get over my gut telling me that your approach at the beginning of the game was too jagged to be town

something about your play is just... not town

and I'm fucking pissed off about it because I not only can't explain it in a way that would make sense for everybody else, but I know that if I tried, you're charismatic enough to shut it down regardless of alignment

I have no idea how to continue with that from here
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3655, Nimueh wrote:3150 was made at 12:50 pm.
So NMSA actually voted for Xtoxm twice but since the second vote was post-hammerUNVOTE: , it wouldn’t get counted, approximately 7 hours before Xtoxm self-hammered.

So, Reck can probably only be scum with Elbirn and Skitter probably only with NMSA, so gun to head, I think scum is Flubber/NMSA/Skitter.

I think NMSA “hammered” because he knew his vote wouldn’t be counted post-hammer and that no one would notice but thankfully Tris caught that.

So rn, I want to vote for one of them I think.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: NMSA
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3656, skitter30 wrote:i disagree that my posts are agenda-y or that i was subtly trying to sabotage you (again, when you wanted flubber/xtoxm i repeatedly decided to push my partner and get spooked off the mislynch more than once even though you were pressuring me to join the mislynch????)
I can see you being scum in spite of that anyways, you got spooked off the tris wagon d1 too and iirc you were ambivalent about the Brigitte wagon

if you wanted Brigitte dead and didn't want to be seen directly supporting it, you joining the tris wagon and then hopping off when it got traction makes sense
your reads have gone from strong to weak to strong to weak throughout the game, I'd have to double check but I suspect they coincide with when the gamestate muddies or not

like... idk

you've said you are a competent gamestate reader, I could potentially see you even being willing to eat the flubber lynch if both you and your partner were in a good enough spot to either out-charisma me or to direct reads towards mislynches twice in a row
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Ankamius »

fuck me this game is going to give me a migraine
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3643, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2731, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2726, Ankamius wrote:idc

I feel like I'm the first NK for most scumteams here anyways so I'm just going to assume every day is my last
I think this setup is mountainous right? So no tprs in this game. If you are, it would likely mean that your reads are probably on the right track.
Oh good Nim scum slipped. We can just vote this and win yes?
In post 3651, tris wrote:

Here it is.
In post 3587, tris wrote: NMSA seems unlikely to be scum because Flubbernugget was on that wagon while it was at L-1 for a while.
Yes I was being a snarky shit, perhaps undeservedly considering the post you're pointing me to is not a wall of text. I'm sorry for being cranky. Thank you for having a concise post instead of all these others ones that I'm skipping because they make my eyes roll backwards up into my head. I agree that you've made a good point for nmsa being town.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by Ankamius »

the best part about all this is that even knowing that trusting my intuition is almost always the correct move

I can't bring myself to be confident enough to actually push it
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3659, Nimueh wrote:
So NMSA actually voted for Xtoxm twice but since the second vote was post-hammerUNVOTE: , it wouldn’t get counted, approximately 7 hours before Xtoxm self-hammered.

So, Reck can probably only be scum with Elbirn and Skitter probably only with NMSA, so gun to head, I think scum is Flubber/NMSA/Skitter.

I think NMSA “hammered” because he knew his vote wouldn’t be counted post-hammer and that no one would notice but thankfully Tris caught that.

UNVOTE:

all of this went right over my head
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by tris »

In post 3660, Ankamius wrote: you've said you are a competent gamestate reader, I could potentially see you even being willing to eat the flubber lynch if both you and your partner were in a good enough spot to either out-charisma me or to direct reads towards mislynches twice in a row
And this is keeping in mind that they would have to reveal 5 town players? That's basically what was at stake with the Flubber lynch.
In post 3662, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3643, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2731, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2726, Ankamius wrote:idc

I feel like I'm the first NK for most scumteams here anyways so I'm just going to assume every day is my last
I think this setup is mountainous right? So no tprs in this game. If you are, it would likely mean that your reads are probably on the right track.
Oh good Nim scum slipped. We can just vote this and win yes?
In post 3651, tris wrote:

Here it is.
Yes I was being a snarky shit, perhaps undeservedly considering the post you're pointing me to is not a wall of text. I'm sorry for being cranky. Thank you for having a concise post instead of all these others ones that I'm skipping because they make my eyes roll backwards up into my head. I agree that you've made a good point for nmsa being town.
That was part of a wall to be fair.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by tris »

In post 3659, Nimueh wrote:

UNVOTE:

I still don't think NMSA is mafia because of D1.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3665, tris wrote:And this is keeping in mind that they would have to reveal 5 town players? That's basically what was at stake with the Flubber lynch.
it really depends on who her partner is I think
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by tris »

What if her partner is elbirn?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Okay yeah that's cool @the past 3667 posts, but Nim assumed the game was mountainous when that was information only scum would have

So that's literally the game right there

VOTE: Nimueh
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2291, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.Final
Brigitte(7)
~ (304), (119), (124), (255), (137), (55), (240)
tris(3)
~ (217), (36), (78)
skitter30(1)
~ (192)
Nimueh(1)
~ (79)

Not Voting (1): (221)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-08 00:58:59).

Mod Notes:

skitter30 is V/LA on weekends.
Nimueh is V/LA while sick.

The heat has a way of getting to you on a clear day out at sea. Brigitte was nervous. Was she next?

Her paniced behavior did not go unnoticed. Soon enough, a crowd of people had surrounded her, questioning her as to knowledge or guilt regarding what happened to the Captain. For Brigitte, it became too much.

Someone started shouting at the crowd, trying to separate them.

"Get back! Give her some space!"

But it was too late. As the crowd parted, she was nowhere to be found, having thrown herself overboard.

Brigitte,
Crewman
, was lynched Day 1.

Day 1 ends. Day 2 begins.
The fuck did you people go

Get back here and finish this
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3657, Ankamius wrote:2294 looks even worse with a flubber scumflip, skitter
honestly, i don't care, because i listened to my gut and it was right. i was right on brigitte and i was right on xtoxm and i was right on flubber and at the start of day2 my gut said flubber was rthe righ tplace to push and so i did.

it was teh same voice that tells me where to vote in lylo (i've never voted wrong in lylo, and i've been in many) and so long as i'm not tunneled my gut is pretty trustworthy so i'm making a point to listen to it more, even before lylo. and i'm 3/3 so far this game listening to it this game

i got (and am getting) flak for it but i was the first person to push there iirc so yeah i'm pretty impressed with myself tbh

(and let's also assume that i'm good enough at scum that i, like, know how to make busses look good and realistic and like not awkward and that i'm *very* good at screwing with associatives

let's also assume that in a game where i'd have to conftown 5 people upon the flip of a partner i would have like zero interest in purposefully bussing him because that makes the game that much harder for me and i hate playing scum with a passion and i have like no interest in making it significantly harder for myself on purpose; i also don't think i can outargue enough people to protect myself/third partner after conftowning 5 people unless i was scum with exactly like you or maybe chara in this pl and like i think i'd do my best to ensure that the game didn't come down to that because that honestly sounds lawful for me to try to play. like jingle's game was handsdown my least favorite scumgame ever and bussing here day1/day2 would make that hellish nightmare of a setup even worse for me to play)
In post 3658, Ankamius wrote:and that's the problem skitter

when I look for slots that look like they're trying to chip away at the supports of my position, you jump up to the #1 spot

xtoxm turned out to be town and
when I start becoming less hinged, you supported breaking it down

I can't get over my gut telling me that your approach was just
wrong
this entire time and I only picked up on it in specific points
I can't get over my gut telling me that your approach at the beginning of the game was too jagged to be town

something about your play is just... not town

and I'm fucking pissed off about it because I not only can't explain it in a way that would make sense for everybody else, but I know that if I tried, you're charismatic enough to shut it down regardless of alignment

I have no idea how to continue with that from here
a) i don't think i was chipping away at your position and i don't know where you think i was doing that
b) i don't think my approach to this game was wrong
c) i protested xtoxm (the mislynch) and tried to get support to the other half of your solve (the actual scum) while supporting your solve overall and trying to lynch the actual scum in the pair; i don't know how that's breaking it down. the one time i actually protested your solve was after flubber claimed ic and i got spooked on xtoxm again, at the very very end of the day. my gut said xtoxm wasn't scum so i listened and unvoted and flubber wasn't really viable at that point anymore. even then though i was considering lynching xtoxm for the sake of the solve even though i thought it was wrong and *you told me* that you had given up on it at that point so i didn't vote there. i dont' know how in any of htat you read what i did as breaking down what you were doing given that *i was doing what you wanted* for most of the dayphase ffs
d) beginning of the game was kinda jagged, i agree; i had started a new job with a longish commute and then moved again to be closer to it and didn't have super much time for this
In post 3660, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3656, skitter30 wrote:i disagree that my posts are agenda-y or that i was subtly trying to sabotage you (again, when you wanted flubber/xtoxm i repeatedly decided to push my partner and get spooked off the mislynch more than once even though you were pressuring me to join the mislynch????)
I can see you being scum in spite of that anyways, you got spooked off the tris wagon d1 too and iirc you were ambivalent about the Brigitte wagon

if you wanted Brigitte dead and didn't want to be seen directly supporting it, you joining the tris wagon and then hopping off when it got traction makes sense
your reads have gone from strong to weak to strong to weak throughout the game, I'd have to double check but I suspect they coincide with when the gamestate muddies or not

like... idk

you've said you are a competent gamestate reader, I could potentially see you even being willing to eat the flubber lynch if both you and your partner were in a good enough spot to either out-charisma me or to direct reads towards mislynches twice in a row
a) i get spooked off of day1 lynches ... all the time and it's not ai (if anything i'd argue it's town indicative because i do it in probably more than half of towngames and i don't think i've ever done that in a scumgame; i'm a lot more rigid as scum and am more careful and more worried about how i'll look wagon-hopping. as town i really don't care how people perceive me because i believe in what i'm doing and can thus outargue just about anything)

b) i was *not* ambivalent about the brigitte wagon; i thought she was town (and i got flak for that read too!) and stayed off of the wagon because of it. i did *not* want her dead

c) i mean i think my reads becoming weaker coincide with teh gamestate being muddy - the reads become weak *because* the gamestate is muddy, not the other way around.

d) i would have like zero interest eating a flubber lynch day2 and making the game/setup that much harder for myself. i hate this setup with a passion and i don't want to *ever* play it again as scum and i don't want to make it even harder.

(like i'm on the record saying that and my scumgame would have had to improve a ridiculous amount between jingle's game and this game for me to be scum here given how i played that one)

i said this above but like the only team taht scum!me woudl even consider doing this with would be like you or chara and i don't think i even had this impression of of you at the start of the game, it developed as the game went on. there aren't that many people here that i'd trust to be capable enough o not eat a lynch day3/day4 (especially in a smaller lynchpool!) and i'm not confident enough in my own scumgame to think that i could evade a lynch twice in this game either. i have ... a lot more charisma as town and i'm a lot more confident in my ability to outargue people when i'm town. i don't really have charisma when i'm scum (or at least, not to nearly the same extent) and i don't have the confidence necessary to really handle that sort of gamestate well. and i know this so i would like never purposefully do that to myself

and like i would have had to start day2 planning on hard-bussing my partner and pushing it throughout the day and then letting myself off on a bad/clumsy/awful ic claim (if i had planned this it would have been neater, trust me) about thirty posts after i noted that he wasn't actually lynchable at that moment (like why does he claim ic there if i know that he isn't getting lynched?)

i also don't direct mislynches as scum; that's not my style really
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm just compromised

I'm stepping back for a day or two
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Oh wait wtf I didnt want that

I went back to see what about Brigitte flip was so compelling and there wasnt one

Pedit: ARGGGHHH WALLS OF NONSENSE
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3672, Ankamius wrote:I'm just compromised

I'm stepping back for a day or two
fair enough
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”