micro 858: silver 3 (ended game)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GeminiTwin12
GeminiTwin12
Goon
GeminiTwin12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by GeminiTwin12 »

In post 95, Merry and Pippin wrote:Hi Gemini how are you?

Thoughts on the Draco/JM spat?
Hello, Finally caught up on things, been busier than I expected.

On the surface it screams bs overall. Draco Lucky saying that Vedith is town for keeping promises really isn't a good enough reason. I can see why JM would think that's sketchy, odd that they think they're so sure because of it without at least some bg playing experience/meta with them but the issue I have is..JM said that Draco Lucky couldn't be trusted all the while voting for Rooster Fooster at the time..... (page 2) then What even is ? The change of thought/flip/back tracking comes across as sketchy. Null on Jungle Medicine, tentative town-ish lean on Draco Lucky.
Jungle Medicine
Jungle Medicine
Goon
Jungle Medicine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Jungle Medicine »

In post 171, Merry and Pippin wrote:why luna? i don't think she's done much ai really. or at least she hasn't really posted anything i can read
thanks for asking this i've been looking forward to getting the question because it's one of those reads that's going to make everyone think i'm batshit. i don't think minimalist posters like luna tend to read excessively-analytical spoilers like mine that closely as scum nor do i think they'd respond with luna's understated approval plus a mixed tone of surprise & skepticism. it shows that she's reading quite closely & responding with natural emotions.
Jungle Medicine
Jungle Medicine
Goon
Jungle Medicine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:44 pm

In post 175, GeminiTwin12 wrote:On the surface it screams bs overall. Draco Lucky saying that Vedith is town for keeping promises really isn't a good enough reason. I can see why JM would think that's sketchy, odd that they think they're so sure because of it without at least some bg playing experience/meta with them but the issue I have is..JM said that Draco Lucky couldn't be trusted all the while voting for Rooster Fooster at the time..... (page 2) then What even is 75? The change of thought/flip/back tracking comes across as sketchy. Null on Jungle Medicine, tentative town-ish lean on Draco Lucky.
hi gemini it's nice to meet you, why are you null on me when all your analysis points to scum?
Merry and Pippin
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by Merry and Pippin »

i'm really, really sorry gemini. :(
Merry and Pippin
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:46 pm

VOTE: geminitwin12
GeminiTwin12
GeminiTwin12
Goon
GeminiTwin12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by GeminiTwin12 »

I'm being critical of your earlier play, This last page or two feels better than before but I'm still not confident enough to place you either way yet.
Merry and Pippin
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:49 pm

In post 172, Draco Lucky wrote:ayyy, skitter! =)
In post 171, Merry and Pippin wrote:tbf jm's pretty obviously an alt
You think he's lying, then? This is kind of important for my read because if he's new I think he's significantly more likely to be town.

I think you're right about vedith being a bit troll-y not being ai . I don't think I've seen him as scum, but there's no way he doesn't do it as both alignments.

I think backing off the troll like that might be ai, tho.

-U2
he has a pretty good personality read on me that i'm a little dubious he'd be able to pick up on by just reading a few of my games in the past couple of days; it makes me think that he's actually played with me at some point

the one post i kinda maybe liked of vedith's was because he's kinda aware that he's gone too far and backed off before he riled brass up *too* much

pedit this is skitter
Merry and Pippin
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:49 pm

oh i didn't know you were still around.

I voted gemini.
GeminiTwin12
GeminiTwin12
Goon
GeminiTwin12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by GeminiTwin12 »

In post 178, Merry and Pippin wrote:i'm really, really sorry gemini. :(
Don't say thing you don't mean. Can't say that I'm surprised this is happening, especially from you. Why are you voting me exactly?
Merry and Pippin
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:51 pm

In post 175, GeminiTwin12 wrote:
In post 95, Merry and Pippin wrote:Hi Gemini how are you?

Thoughts on the Draco/JM spat?
Hello, Finally caught up on things, been busier than I expected.

On the surface it screams bs overall. Draco Lucky saying that Vedith is town for keeping promises really isn't a good enough reason. I can see why JM would think that's sketchy, odd that they think they're so sure because of it without at least some bg playing experience/meta with them but the issue I have is..JM said that Draco Lucky couldn't be trusted all the while voting for Rooster Fooster at the time..... (page 2) then What even is ? The change of thought/flip/back tracking comes across as sketchy. Null on Jungle Medicine, tentative town-ish lean on Draco Lucky.
the conclusions of this post dont' match the rest of it
Merry and Pippin
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:51 pm

If you're town, why wouldn't you be surprised that I'm voting you?

-Merry
Jungle Medicine
Jungle Medicine
Goon
Jungle Medicine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:54 pm

VOTE: gemini
Draco Lucky
Draco Lucky
Goon
Draco Lucky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Draco Lucky »

In post 181, Merry and Pippin wrote:he has a pretty good personality read on me that i'm a little dubious he'd be able to pick up on by just reading a few of my games in the past couple of days; it makes me think that he's actually played with me at some point

the one post i kinda maybe liked of vedith's was 35 because he's kinda aware that he's gone too far and backed off before he riled brass up *too* much

pedit this is skitter
I get what you're talking about. Tho, the "I'm town" repetition feels right if he's new.

I don't really understand town reading him and thinking he's lying. What's the motivation from town?

Yeah, that's what I was talking about when I talked about Vedith backing off

-U2
Hydra of Slaxx and u r a person 2
Merry and Pippin
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:56 pm

In post 176, Jungle Medicine wrote:
In post 171, Merry and Pippin wrote:why luna? i don't think she's done much ai really. or at least she hasn't really posted anything i can read
thanks for asking this i've been looking forward to getting the question because it's one of those reads that's going to make everyone think i'm batshit. i
don't think minimalist posters like luna tend to read excessively-analytical spoilers like mine that closely as scum
nor do i think they'd respond with luna's understated approval plus a mixed tone of surprise & skepticism. it shows that she's reading quite closely & responding with natural emotions.
:squint:
bolded is ... a really weird opinion/conclusion that i'm not sure i agree with
i also just reread her posts like twice and i didn't really get that tone from them either
Merry and Pippin
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:57 pm

In post 182, Merry and Pippin wrote:oh i didn't know you were still around.

I voted gemini.
yeah i have an early morning tho so i'm bouncing shortly
GeminiTwin12
GeminiTwin12
Goon
GeminiTwin12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by GeminiTwin12 »

In post 185, Merry and Pippin wrote:If you're town, why wouldn't you be surprised that I'm voting you?

-Merry
Are we really going to do *this* right now? I came in really late to the game, made one post that wasn't cohesive and detailed enough (basically just stated) so It's easy for you and now JM to just jump on the wagon and vote me.
Merry and Pippin
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:01 pm

In post 187, Draco Lucky wrote:
In post 181, Merry and Pippin wrote:he has a pretty good personality read on me that i'm a little dubious he'd be able to pick up on by just reading a few of my games in the past couple of days; it makes me think that he's actually played with me at some point

the one post i kinda maybe liked of vedith's was 35 because he's kinda aware that he's gone too far and backed off before he riled brass up *too* much

pedit this is skitter
I get what you're talking about. Tho, the "I'm town" repetition feels right if he's new.

I don't really understand town reading him and thinking he's lying. What's the motivation from town?

Yeah, that's what I was talking about when I talked about Vedith backing off

-U2
to disassociate the account from existing players by hyping up the 'new' angle
i've seen it a lot (i don't know any of you and i'm brand new but i read a bunch of games and am an expert on your meta!) when they're really just an alt

don't think they're telling the truth about being a new player but i don't think ti's scummy either
Merry and Pippin
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:02 pm

In post 190, GeminiTwin12 wrote:
In post 185, Merry and Pippin wrote:If you're town, why wouldn't you be surprised that I'm voting you?

-Merry
Are we really going to do *this* right now? I came in really late to the game, made one post that wasn't cohesive and detailed enough (basically just stated) so It's easy for you and now JM to just jump on the wagon and vote me.
Ok. Do you want us to unvote and give you more time to do stuff?
Jungle Medicine
Jungle Medicine
Goon
Jungle Medicine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:03 pm

In post 188, Merry and Pippin wrote:
In post 176, Jungle Medicine wrote:
thanks for asking this i've been looking forward to getting the question because it's one of those reads that's going to make everyone think i'm batshit. i
don't think minimalist posters like luna tend to read excessively-analytical spoilers like mine that closely as scum
nor do i think they'd respond with luna's understated approval plus a mixed tone of surprise & skepticism. it shows that she's reading quite closely & responding with natural emotions.
:squint:
bolded is ... a really weird opinion/conclusion that i'm not sure i agree with
i also just reread her posts like twice and i didn't really get that tone from them either
i don't expect anyone to understand my reasonings on luna but it's what i believe at this time & it makes sense if you think make the connection between minimalist scum & lazy scum. the tone i got was one of surprise about me knowing rc combined with skepticism that i was new. what one were you getting?
Merry and Pippin
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:06 pm

like aloftness if that's even a word
or detached
or ephemeral

ephemeral is prob the best word
but like that's not something i can translate into ai-ness, it just kinda is;

calling her luna + the tone i'm getitng kinda reminds of luna lovegood lol
GeminiTwin12
GeminiTwin12
Goon
GeminiTwin12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by GeminiTwin12 »

In post 192, Merry and Pippin wrote:
In post 190, GeminiTwin12 wrote:

-Merry
Ok. Do you want us to unvote and give you more time to do stuff?
Yeah, you should because I'm actually town and it would be fucked up and unfair overall to go out like this considering.
Merry and Pippin
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:08 pm

basically i'm assuming that you're claiming masons with beauvoi. if that's not the case you should out that because i think that they're scummy and i'd instalynch you after their scumflip.
Yeah, you should because I'm actually town and it would be fucked up and unfair overall to go out like this considering.
ok.

UNVOTE:
Merry and Pippin
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Merry and Pippin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:09 pm

if it helps I think this is a pretty towny reaction. :]
Jungle Medicine
Jungle Medicine
Goon
Jungle Medicine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:09 pm

meh i guess tone is often reflective of what we want to see just as much as what's actually there it's text after all.
Draco Lucky
Draco Lucky
Goon
Draco Lucky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by Draco Lucky »

In post 191, Merry and Pippin wrote:to disassociate the account from existing players by hyping up the 'new' angle
i've seen it a lot (i don't know any of you and i'm brand new but i read a bunch of games and am an expert on your meta!) when they're really just an alt

don't think they're telling the truth about being a new player but i don't think ti's scummy either
that's reasonable. I don't think I've encountered this yet.

-U2
Hydra of Slaxx and u r a person 2

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”