RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:07 am

Post by RuiRui »

I said I slightly townread Locke but i don't have a strong read there - thinking about it again I feel better about RCE than Locke
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:08 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1023, RuiRui wrote:RCEnigma: looking at his posts on the last few pages here I feel better about them actually, the main thing is they haven't really stuck in my mind and I don't have confidence in a read there
okay can you start over you might as well have said RCE is town because

And then leave it at that.

Like, what about them gives you good feelings? What are you thinking?

Because this doesn’t really give me that much to work with :/
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:08 am

Post by Alisae »

Oh yeah btw.
I think I 100% am probably going to AP Ank today.
GTKAS
| here.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:09 am

Post by insomnia »

Just holster, if vigs don’t suspect RC , proceed with a lynch
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:10 am

Post by Alisae »

I think in a LyLo environment I can read that slot extremely well.
I’ve done so in the past, and I will do it again.

Unless ywall want to AP me, I won’t stop you.

Pedit: Kay~
GTKAS
| here.
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:12 am

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1026, Alisae wrote:
In post 1023, RuiRui wrote:RCEnigma: looking at his posts on the last few pages here I feel better about them actually, the main thing is they haven't really stuck in my mind and I don't have confidence in a read there
okay can you start over you might as well have said RCE is town because

And then leave it at that.

Like, what about them gives you good feelings? What are you thinking?

Because this doesn’t really give me that much to work with :/
Honestly I don't really remember much they've done - their recent posting looks good to me
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:13 am

Post by RuiRui »

I am confident enough in my read in Ankamius slot that I'd be willing to set them up as the AP today

VOTE: Ankamius
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:14 am

Post by Alisae »

This is me placing a vote on Ankamius but not voting there because more I like talking.
GTKAS
| here.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:16 am

Post by insomnia »

Rui, why don’t you want to get APd?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:16 am

Post by RuiRui »

I do want to get AP'd - I'm confident on my read on Ankamius so I'm fine with them being AP'd too
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:23 am

Post by insomnia »

VOTE: Ankamius
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:39 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Are these reads based on Ankamius or labrats replace out? Is this a meta thing I'm missing out on? I've never played with labrat before.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:42 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 887, LabRat01 wrote:I’ll keep it brief.
I’m seriously sick. At first I thought it was just a passing cold, but based on my current fever, it’s definitely not and I won’t be able to play and keep up with my studies at the same time.

The stuff I’m writing rn
IS
influenced by me not being able to play, but the strength of the read
IS NOT
. Meaning, if I weren’t sick, I would have still wanted to lynch the same person with the same confidence, but I would have gone another way about it.
But rn I can’t. I really won’t be able to play,
but I’m fucking certain about my read
, so if he isn’t going to get lynched normally, I’d be glad if instead of replacing out I could get shot and get him lynched that way.

VOTE: insomnia

It is a serious request
I know people might not want to trust my reads because I’ve been inactive and didn’t have a chance to prove myself here,
but I know what I’m doing
. He
ISN’T
scum.
Insomnia is a player that can be easily read by meta and painfully obvious, textbook scum-tells and I have absolute confidence that unless someone was writing posts for him, he wouldn’t have been able to write all of that as scum here.
THERE’S ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE HE WOULD HAVE IMPROVED ENOUGH TO ACT LIKE THAT AS SCUM AND WHO THE FUCK WOULD HAVE WANTED TO FAKE THIS MANY POSTS FOR HIM SO EARLY IN THE GAME.

I AM NOT WRONG
. I want to get shot to get him to AC and as I said before, I’m dead serious about it, so regardless if you agree or disagree, don’t fuck around with it please. I don't have time nor motivation to waste time screwing around with anyone here

Anyway, I’d be really glad if you did it, preferably TGP because the vigs are suicidal and I think lion's reads might be more reliable.

if you think I'm town, please trust me
and if you think I'm scum, then tbh why tf do you care if there's another vig anyway
just please, do it
thx
In post 904, LabRat01 wrote:and stop devaluating my reads
In post 908, LabRat01 wrote:tbh I'm starting to think I should have just replaced out

you're toxic rc. I have my read, I cared to write it when I could have literally ignored the game and went away
don't just shit on it

you know how insomnia plays as scum, I do not believe you're not saying anything about it only becasue NSG doesn't agree
why aren't you TRing him?
In post 915, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 911, RadiantCowbells wrote:you're crying that I'm not engaging you with your one trick pony insomnia read yet I've tried to engage with your reads. on literally everyone I've townread. you refuse to give thoughts on anyone who isn't insomnia.

I'm assuming that you're just scum who doesn't want to actually be coerced into putting your vote onto anyone town because if you're not, if you're calling me toxic because I won't engage with your read on one person who has made this game incredibly unpleasant for me, lol.
You’re making me feel irrelevant
You’re just trashing my opinion, while highlighting how great you are and how bad I am compared to you
and now you’re acting as if you’re all perfect and townie

I mean, it might be true and it might just be the way you post, but I’m human too
Don’t shit on me

I’m sorry if I’m overreacting, but you genuinely managed to make me not want to have anything to do with this game anymore
This was the one read I had a really strong and uncommon opinion about and one read I wanted to talk about
Yes, I agree that it might be scummy, but I won’t talk to you about the other ones. If I were able to discuss every single read I have, I wouldn’t have had any reason to talk about replacing out in the first place
Tbh I should prob thank you from stopping me

I’m sorry if me calling you toxic was unpleasant, but you have to admit that you’re not a nice player either.

Anyway, I’m out. I will probably regret it in the future, but it’s ok
these are town posts
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:43 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 957, Ankamius wrote:Okay I've read enough to be able to comment on this.

RC, to be scum, would be walking a very interesting tightrope this game.

1. He very likely sent obvtown NSG to the access point, who, as he has said, has a reputation for being a strong town player (I personally have not played with her before, but I can trust it to be true). She also has a reputation for having a beyond terrible scum game, as evidenced by the fact that I replaced scumher in a game last year and was read as locktown solely because she had even bothered to post at all.
2. This means that for RC to be scum this game, he HAS to try to win by sending 2 scum to the access point if he is not specifically trying to be pushed in there himself. This is doable for him and if he IS scum this game, this would easily explain why he would put NSG in the access point first. I could easily see him seeing her as the only threat to him in this playerlist.
this means you should be trying to read RC by the players he is pushing into the AP rather than the player himself.
I would like everybody's read on ruirui specifically and why when everybody next posts. I am pretty sure RC is just town this game, but I will also make damn sure to check his work to make sure that this play works.
In post 959, Ankamius wrote:And Alisae idk, I've never played with insomnia before

I know labrat strongly believed that the read was accurate, but I don't know her well enough to know how trustworthy that read is

And that push was... well, never going to be well received in the first place. It was the wrong time to do it
In post 966, Ankamius wrote:I understand what you mean Ali, I'm just too careful for that.

My role in games is to be a town lead or support based on the level of play active in the game, with town leading being the focus in weaker lobbies and supporting being the focus in stronger lobbies.

This is definitely a game where I'm much better for checking people's work rather than trying to solve the game myself. So my predecessor's read and read strength is going to factor in how I read the game, but I'm not going to sheep it just because she thought it was strong
This is a town mindset
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:43 am

Post by Alisae »

RCE any questions?
GTKAS
| here.
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:05 am

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1036, RCEnigma wrote:Are these reads based on Ankamius or labrats replace out? Is this a meta thing I'm missing out on? I've never played with labrat before.
The replacing factors into it but it's NOT the main reason

I've discussed my read there in my posts earlier & I agree with Alisae re: labrat's posts - Ankamius themself hasn't factored into my read, personally
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:11 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 910, RadiantCowbells wrote:I sincerely doubt town insomnia tries to bully me out of a game and force a replace out when he thinks that I'm scum. I do believe that scum insomnia tries to bully me out of a game when he knows that I'm town.
i've blacklisted him off of his play in this game regardless of his alignment. i understand that you need to push scum into the access point but calling me toxic because i'm trying to access point town is pretty unnecessary!
I know RC isn't here anymore, but I don't see scum!LabRat pushing this blatantly for scum!Insomnia to be APed.
In post 921, insomnia wrote:UNVOTE:

Not voting until she’s posted.

Dw labrat, RC thinks he’s the best at this game. Sadly enough, people back him up and condone his behavior and play. He knows I’m town, he also knows that he’s got everyone pocketed and it’s just monkey see monkey do. So he’s not sending me just for show.
In post 930, Alisae wrote:btw GL, I know I'm your shot 100% of the time just because of how you can't read me or trust me, but let me play the game first before you pull the trigger?
I would like to interact with people I townread and try to solve the game before you shoot, and if you decide not to shoot me then so be it.
Some people do have a problem with his behavior and play, but RC is a good player. He's also really nice outside of mafia threads
In post 944, insomnia wrote:
In post 939, Alisae wrote:
@Insomnia
- My biggest concern with you atm is I feel like your entire gameplan and approach to the game revolves around getting my slot shot. The reason why I hate your rhetoric in is because its straight up manipulative. Like, the literal intent of that phrase is to gaslight and sow discord around, especially with how you're throwing his reputation into the mix. I'm not going to pretend his reputation doesn't exist, but it irks me that you're actively bringing it up and using it to try to accomplish your goals.
My plan is too pro-town, you just can’t realise that because you’re the same as RC. You probably both think that you get merit points if you stay alive until the end of the game, although there’s nothing that we achieve with it.

Good luck, I’m not giving any reads.

You’ve got the game sorted.
In post 947, insomnia wrote:That plan never comes from scum, it’s too pro-town.
I really don't like these - pointing out so much how pro-town your plan is doesn't seem like something town should be doing.
In post 969, insomnia wrote:
In post 954, Alisae wrote:
In post 946, insomnia wrote:With you turning my plan down and thinking every person who town read me is scum, your chance of sending scum in the AP get higher and higher.
Why are you jumping to a conclusion here?
Like, while that seems fairly defensive, I haven't formed a conclusion on the slot at all.
I just want to understand what the slot is thinking, which is why I asked them for their thoughts.
I want him to give me something to help me read him.

pedit: I'll stick around :]
I’m not a fan of providing useless thesis, if you can’t read me from my posts, giving a list of names with my opinion on them won’t make me look any better.

Or at least shouldn’t.

My mechanical game play and me coming up with that plan should be the basis of your read on me, not a list of names.
Again, scum could come u with that plan.
In post 1015, insomnia wrote:Your reads aren’t. You also share the same role.
Oh no, two strong players have similar reads in the same slot! tHaT's sO sCuMmY.

Also, GL, you're not shooting Ali, right? Honestly I don't see how losing a conftown is worth getting a flip out of a slot that could even be AP'ed.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:20 am

Post by insomnia »

Scum can come up with a plan that doesn’t advantage them at all. Also, did the person that cane up with the plan mentioned they don’t want to be sent in the AP for that exact reason? I’m not doing it to buy myself a ticket into that PT. But

To quote you

“tHat’S sO sCuMmY”
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:22 am

Post by insomnia »

Scum!me is 200iq to bring up a plan that doesn’t advantage scum!me at all

I’m #1 mafia god
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:24 am

Post by RuiRui »

Insomnia, what is a short list of players you would feel comfortable sending into an AP tomorrow if Ankamius makes it through today?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:37 am

Post by Ankamius »

This is me acknowledging reading the posts since my last one

Please do not finish this day before I can properly answer, I have a lot to say
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:37 am

Post by Ankamius »

Namely that I don't agree I am the best AP choice today
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:38 am

Post by insomnia »

I’m sending you tomorrow
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:43 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1029, Alisae wrote:I think in a LyLo environment I can read that slot extremely well.
I’ve done so in the past, and I will do it again.

Unless ywall want to AP me, I won’t stop you.

Pedit: Kay~
Who is this post responding to? You said this after a post about you wanting to send me to the AP today and a post about your slot
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:44 am

Post by Alisae »

Ank
I don’t actually know anymore
Tbh I’m slowly starting to crawl into insanity atm due to not being able to fall asleep
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”