Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I’m skimming on mobile and can’t even find it?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1072, volxen wrote:
In post 1069, Flavor Leaf wrote:I feel like I die tonight, so protective...like Vedith said...on me please.
I seriously doubt you will be targeted tonight, you aren't exactly obvtown. You should be investigated.
Me not being obv town doesn’t mean the scum team isn’t going to not worry about me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I should not be investigated...I’m a Day 3 IC.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Dude scrolling through this ISO is just making me more confident of my read of you in this game >_> I get there are different levels of interest depending on game state but damn.
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:20 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 1030, Slaxx wrote:And I don’t think you’re playing the way you did in kids with guns.

I feel like you’re displaying a reluctant playstyle, and how am I not supposed to attribute that to letting us take over the hydra in lynchpin?

Like I see this guy who’s active in Lovers and Kids With Guns, who when I hydra with him basically takes a back seat as scum, and then all my interactions with him are like pulling teeth for reads? I mean how’s it an irrational leap to think you’re scum here? It absolutely isn’t.
Also Slaxx... I repeatedly stated in the Lynchpin Discord hydra channel that the reason I wasn't posting much is because I didn't want to create hydra dissonance between us. In the beginning of the game, Auro and I had come up with the strategy of trying to get Creature mislynched by pushing the narrative that "Creature is likely either the lynchpin or scum". That was the strategy Auro and I had come up with, but then you wanted to go in a completely different direction and start pushing Allomancer. Soon you basically took control over our slot, and because you and I have very different playstyles, I was concerned that if I posted a lot in the game thread there would be a ton of hydra dissonance because of the different strategies we had in mind. I mentioned this like several times in the Lynchpin Discord hydra channel. That's why I stuck to mostly giving advice/suggestions in the Discord hydra channel and left the posting in the game thread mainly up to you and Auro, because the two of you were pretty in sync with each other in terms of strategy/approach.
"i agree it was a good that we outed PR volxen early..it's like he suddenly transformed from an ugly duckling into a beautiful(?) swan " - xwing (Newbie 1889: Ice Cream)
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:26 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 1074, Slaxx wrote:Wait where is the VCA in that game
I don't think that I ever quoted the vote counts from the mod's post, but I talked a lot about the wagons that had formed on day one. On the beginning of day one Auro's slot got up to L-1, and then I got up to L-1, and I talked a lot about both of our wagons. Here is one example of such a post from that game: viewtopic.php?p=10492989#p10492989
"i agree it was a good that we outed PR volxen early..it's like he suddenly transformed from an ugly duckling into a beautiful(?) swan " - xwing (Newbie 1889: Ice Cream)
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 1070, volxen wrote:Who else would you like to talk about?
Fus's self vote

You're being like Vedith in that you're asking me to spoonfeed you. I don't like it.

Pick a player that you can talk about that isn't Slaxx, and give us something.
Go down the playerlist in literally whatever order you chose

Also (ninja'd) I'm just skimming this 'VCA'/'Socratic'/'Hydra' ""meta"" argument/discussion from both of you as it doesn't advance THIS PARTICULAR GAME RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.
I'm not going to meta read you (as I already have based on our one game).
My issue with you this game is that your Hail Mary and defeatist defense by hypertunneling Slaxx is not playing to a town wincondition.
Boom: Mechanics
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like, Volxen is definitely scum, but I would relate it to almost a, “Man, I know he bad, but he look so guuuud” kinda way
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Vedith, Slaxx, Vorkuta, Baezu are my solid town reads. Fus might be there, he’s done some things i think are townie, but he seems like the lethargic type, and I think it could just be scum, but I am lean town there. I’m in a similar position with Ausuka, where I don’t think they’ve done anything scummy, but nothing they’ve done makes hem not scum, yet they come off townie, if that makes sense.

SS/RCE I’m a little null-lean scum area, but more because of POE/paranoia, and nothing they’ve done makes them outwardly townie to me.

Then you know my thoughts on Volxen.
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 1081, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 1070, volxen wrote:Who else would you like to talk about?
Fus's self vote

You're being like Vedith in that you're asking me to spoonfeed you. I don't like it.

Pick a player that you can talk about that isn't Slaxx, and give us something.
Go down the playerlist in literally whatever order you chose

Also (ninja'd) I'm just skimming this 'VCA'/'Socratic'/'Hydra' ""meta"" argument/discussion from both of you as it doesn't advance THIS PARTICULAR GAME RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.
I'm not going to meta read you (as I already have based on our one game).
My issue with you this game is that your Hail Mary and defeatist defense by hypertunneling Slaxx is not playing to a town wincondition.
Boom: Mechanics
So what are your thoughts on Umlaut/Vedith? And what are your thoughts on FL?
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

*counts to 9*
Where are HitAlt and Roy Mustang on that spectrum?

Is
In post 1047, Flavor Leaf wrote:The scum team is clearly Mustang, Volxen, and RCEnigma
satire or..?
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 1084, volxen wrote:So what are your thoughts on Umlaut/Vedith? And what are your thoughts on FL?
Wait no, I'm the one that's asking the questions here for when/if you flip.

Vedith acts like a lazy troll but has promised me that he's taking this game
semi
-seriously, so I'm having difficulty separating his play vs his personality. He does seem to be the only person
aside from Fus himself
willing to entertain my Fus wagon, and town read by my town reads who I assume have a 'better' understanding of his meta, so null-town.

FL- at first I was like #, but then I was like # and #, and now we're at #.
Also Day 3 IC.... like.... my thoughts on this probably don't even matter.
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 1082, Flavor Leaf wrote:Like, Volxen is definitely scum, but I would relate it to almost a, “Man, I know he bad, but he look so guuuud” kinda way

Well if you are town, you are going to be disappointed when I flip. The only experience you have with town!me was in Starcraft II (although I think Profii posted 95% of your slot's content) and Jester Nightless, so you aren't someone that I expect to be able to read me correctly. Out of curiosity though, why would you think it's within my scumrange to play scum similarly to how you play scum? Because I don't have any completed scum games where I played similar to you or your Morality alt.
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 1086, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 1084, volxen wrote:So what are your thoughts on Umlaut/Vedith? And what are your thoughts on FL?
Wait no, I'm the one that's asking the questions here for when/if you flip.

Vedith acts like a lazy troll but has promised me that he's taking this game
semi
-seriously, so I'm having difficulty separating his play vs his personality. He does seem to be the only person
aside from Fus himself
willing to entertain my Fus wagon, and town read by my town reads who I assume have a 'better' understanding of his meta, so null-town.

FL- at first I was like #, but then I was like # and #, and now we're at #.
Also Day 3 IC.... like.... my thoughts on this probably don't even matter.
I'm asking about FL because I don't really know how to read him with a high degree of accuracy. You literally never know what he is going to do next.

I do townread him at the moment though (but I still think he should be investigated night one). I think he is wrong!town that just doesn't know how to read me correctly.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1066, Slaxx wrote:
In post 1064, Flavor Leaf wrote:He’s pulling a Morality and creating WIFOM interactions for us to try and associate, but we’d be best to not look into it too deeply else we run falling for a WIFOM trap.
Holy. Shit. You are town this game.

I noticed that too but was going to ignore it, might have gotten more reads from people reacting to him.
FL is town! Hurray for us!!!<3
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1083, Flavor Leaf wrote:Vedith, Slaxx, Vorkuta, Baezu are my solid town reads. Fus might be there, he’s done some things i think are townie, but he seems like the lethargic type, and I think it could just be scum, but I am lean town there. I’m in a similar position with Ausuka, where I don’t think they’ve done anything scummy, but nothing they’ve done makes hem not scum, yet they come off townie, if that makes sense.

SS/RCE I’m a little null-lean scum area, but more because of POE/paranoia, and nothing they’ve done makes them outwardly townie to me.

Then you know my thoughts on Volxen.
I actually agree with these reads quite a bit
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 1060, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 1054, volxen wrote:That's why I was telling you to tone down the hatcheting in the scum PT.
gut read this post as scum, tbh. not voting until i read tomorrow, tho
But what is your read on me excluding this joke post?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m not using meta for you at all. I just think you’re scummy. It’s a day 1 read. I’m a flip flopper. I think you’re a solid day 1 candidate here in this game state, and you’ve already claimed.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

We don’t need anymore tbh
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by volxen »

@Vork I think you are likely town here. Your play here is very similar to the game we played together where you were town, and I'm not sure it's within your scumrange to be faking all of this. Why do you think Slaxx is likely town?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Oh my goodness. He’s so red. It gives me the kind of pain you get when you’re being tickled just a little bit too rough.
HitAlt
HitAlt
Goon
HitAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:14 pm

Post by HitAlt »

In post 1085, Vorkuta wrote:Where are HitAlt and Roy Mustang on that spectrum?
I haven't been diagnosed yet, but I'd say "high functioning autism".
I am Alt. Hope it's a hit.
HitAlt
HitAlt
Goon
HitAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:19 pm

Post by HitAlt »

Ok then, seems like no one is coming back to the Baezu wagon, so..
VOTE: Volxen - Hammertime!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Vorkuta, that juicy $25 hammer all yours.
HitAlt
HitAlt
Goon
HitAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:30 pm

Post by HitAlt »

I'm not sure if I should save Boon from my shenanigans, but I really think there's a case for our protective to go elsewehere.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”